Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (8333 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / I Am Confused. Need Advise! / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by justineu(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Most u open thread 4 everytin? she begged u and u didnt accept shikena! y r u heartbroken? oh, d money u spend! lol# men wil alws spend noni. u beta shake off and brace up. ladies plenty# afta al una dey cause am, na big yash and boobs u go dey luk 4 and u nw complain dey cheat on u. yeye! take cold water. dontquoteme#
girls like you have no single brain, I pity the nigga that we have any serious thing with you. The nigga said he has invested alot on the lady and planning to get married to her next yr, and you think it will be easy for him to forgive such person after that? Do you know how traumatized he will be?

Bae Av some soul in you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by schumastic(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:
Anyone can be in her shoes.... CHEATING might be caused by a lot of things..
NOTE - A relationship is not all about money and love.. How abt happiness, care etc...

Op, if you can grant her a second chance... Please do... Everyone make mistakes.... afterll, she agreed shecheted and apologised....if you love her.. You can still move on and if you don't.... Well...

If you're to being her shoes, She'll forgive you over and over again but guys ehn... Always playing the victim's card...
There is always a second chance... Some have been in your shoes who are now happily married...

To everyone blaming the other op, after all its her choice and advice

Forget, give her everything, money, love, care, happiness name it. A lady will still go ahead to cheat and when you ask them why did they do it, all they will be able to utter is, I don't know what came over and it only happened once, pls forgive me it won't happen again. That's a lie Cus once you forgive her she will still go back and this time she will cover every trace of it.

The worst part is, When you check the person they cheated on you with, it's someone whom u both must have had a serious quarrel over, saying the guy is only a friend and nothing of such(sex) will happen or someone who is far below your standard.

I pity guys who still go into relationship and still believe in that nonsense called love, they haven't seen anything yet or come to terms with the reality of life.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Booyakasha(f): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Most u open thread 4 everytin? she begged u and u didnt accept shikena! y r u heartbroken? oh, d money u spend! lol# men wil alws spend noni. u beta shake off and brace up. ladies plenty# afta al una dey cause am, na big yash and boobs u go dey luk 4 and u nw complain dey cheat on u. yeye! take cold water. dontquoteme#
Are you mentally deranged?
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by jauntty: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Op... You know sometimes these girls have to keep their options open

They don't want to hear HE BROKE UP WITH AFTER DATING FOR 7YEARS

If you can, forgive her.... But if you can't just move on. All girls are not the same.

My sidechick cheated on my, I forgave
I cheated on my sidechick with another sidechick and she forgave me too .... No big deal! grin grin grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by stephen033(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
My brother, when you are dating a lady,don't every you think, she is yours alone, the moment she is with you,that is when she is your own,but when she is not there , she is not yours, we men cannot. Do without them because of child that is involve,

Even if she try to beg you, she will still go and play outside match,thank God it is clear to you now that you are not the only one she is dating,

So painful but, life goes on, don't do anything funny to your self,carry on with your normal life, stop spending on her, take her now like forking mate,and be yourself.

Have a lovely day ahead and remain bless.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by VERDA: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:

Lol.....why you dey para for the guy now?, him theif your money? grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Holyfield1(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Finalguy:
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media. After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat. To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication. She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.
To see that you created this thread at midnight shows how pained you are... Believe me, I understand what you're passing through right now but I'll advice you call her, sit her down and clarify why she did all that despite how you've been showing her love and all.... Some ladies can be crazy atimes.... Meanwhile, how were you able to track her WhatsApp chat... Just by scanning her QR code on your system via WhatsApp web?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Augustap(f): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Collect your phone back real quick
Supported. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by muller101(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Never u fall in love with any lady . Go after them when u need kids and emotional satisfaction.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Augustap(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:
NOTE - A relationship is not all about money and love.. How abt happiness, care etc...

Op, if you can grant her a second chance... Please do... Everyone make mistakes.... afterll, she agreed shecheted and apologised....if you love her.. You can still move on and if you don't.... Well...

If you're to being her shoes, She'll forgive you over and over again but guys ehn... Always playing the victim's card...
There is always a second chance... Some have been in your shoes who are now happily married...

Babe a relationship isn't about only money, true. But if you feel that you're not getting the love, care, and attention you deserve, there's always a door called EXIT. Make use of it, instead of breaking a heart. It's either you're in and faithful or you're out and free. A cup half full doesn't work in relationships

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Dopenigga(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
smh for you fool

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
stop talking with ur ass
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by thestevens: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
So what will now happen to the phone? grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
fatymore:
This is what I don't get. When a guy cheat.. People console the lady telling her guys are naturally cheat.. She should accept his apologies and love him back. Even the guy will beg that it just a few months fling but if is a lady hell will be let loose.. I believe in forgiveness.. In as much she has begged and cut off the relationship.. Why don't you forget and move on angry
Take NL guys seriously at your peril. grin

They'd like to eat their cake and have it but a lady can't. Most of them on here have nothing less than five girlfriends they're keeping tabs on, but if their main chick cheats, women are whòres. You, that's a dog...what do you say of yourself? It's always in their DNA.

A married woman cheats and gives her husband another man's child then paternity test should be made compulsory before wedlock, forgetting your mother could've as well given your dad another man's child. Speaking of double standard, we never get tired of reading their comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by ogoloray(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2017
I've read her comment ova nd over again, and i cant seem to find d nonsense u are talking about
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by ogoloray(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2017
OH dear, thats where u got it wrong... As far as relationships are concerned, u may not get all d fish u need sailing one river alone... There's a river of good deek, and another river may hold all d cash grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by NeeKlaus: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
So because your girlfriend is dating another dude, you are crying like a baby eekwa? See as I rushed in here thinking I was coming to console a man who lost a business deal only to see this nonsense. Mtcheew. undecided
Weyrey.. business deal in Romance section. Guy, why na? grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by johnkey: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:

you are a fool. idiot!

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2017
tolanibae:
Some ladies are a disgrace. Imagine the nonsense this one above me is saying.

Op sorry, a cheating partner is very unlikely to change. Please move on,you deserve better.
Madam there are always 2 sides of a coin,u cant just believe d op but if dis is true op pls move on u will definately find a better babe,dont mind those telling u to collect d phone grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kullozone(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Lmao! I don't feel sorry for heartbroken guys one bit. I'm always happy that shii happens to them(heartbroken guys).
Watch him go back to her and spend more than he had spent on her. Hehe...

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Bibi294(f): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2017
schumastic:

Forget, give her everything, money, love, care, happiness name it. A lady will still go ahead to cheat and when you ask them why did they do it, all they will be able to utter is, I don't know what came over and it only happened once, pls forgive me it won't happen again. That's a lie Cus once you forgive her she will still go back and this time she will cover every trace of it.

The worst part is, When you check the person they cheated on you with, it's someone whom u both must have had a serious quarrel over, saying the guy is only a friend and nothing of such(sex) will happen or someone who is far below your standard.

I pity guys who still go into relationship and still believe in that nonsense called love, they haven't seen anything yet or come to terms with the reality of life.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

Hope to see you quit bachelor hood o... Vice chairman
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by jorion(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Eyaaah. Pursue money and stop involving yourself in bitchcraftcy, u no gree. See your life, them turn you to caretaker for 2 solid years. Just imagine what you could have accomplished if you had invested just 6 months of those times spent into your future. A word of advice, the only unconditional love you can get is from God and your mum. Relationships are like business deals, give as little as possible to get the most you can from the girl. Be cold blooded and stop putting a girl as a priority. Forget about the bitch and take control of your life. FYI, in Nigeria, women need men much more than men need them especially if you are loaded, never forget that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Bibi294(f): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Will you shut up! So being mature is about supporting a cheater because she is female, abi? See ya HIV infected face self. You make me sick. You are a big disgrace to women.
I'm neither supporting the cheating partner or the boy... I'm not a disgrace to womanhood.... Rather, you're a disgrace for abusing a lady who you don't know from Adam.... I don't trade words with boys... I deal with your uncles.... Don't quote me again o
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Bibi294(f): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2017
Augustap:

Babe a relationship isn't about only money, true. But if you feel that you're not getting the love, care, and attention you deserve, there's always a door called EXIT. Make use of it, instead of breaking a heart. It's either you're in and faithful or you're out and free. A cup half full doesn't work in relationships
Well, I agree with you... I don't blame the babe completely sha
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Will you shut up! So being mature is about supporting a cheater because she is female, abi? See ya HIV infected face self. You make me sick. You are a big disgrace to women.

No mind the yeye girl. She's obviously cheating on her boyfriend or husband

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2017
thestevens:
So what will now happen to the phone? grin

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Augustap(f): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:

Well, I agree with you... I don't blame the babe completely sha
Aiit, then
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Take NL guys seriously at your peril. grin

I endorse this part of your comment. cool
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kullozone(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Preetiex:
Madam there are always 2 sides of a coin,u cant just believe d op but if dis is true op pls move on u will definately find a better babe,dont mind those telling u to collect d phone grin

The chronic cheat the op called a girlfriend is here oh! She has been reading the comments all along. Madam, abeg return that phone if you no want make I swear for you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Lose Ya Virginity / Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.