Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (8337 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / I Am Confused. Need Advise! / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by girl4rmspace(f): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Finalguy:
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media. After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat. To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication. She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.

Oh sorry dear. I know how u feel.

Look at the bright side though, u got rid of a cheating girlfriend before u could wife her. As much as it hurts, that's a win for u

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I endorse this part of your comment. cool
You know them na. They easily sympathise with themselves. grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by girl4rmspace(f): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

That feeling of catching the person u thought loves u really SUCKS!

Well, not all women cheat tho...I myself, is against cheating.. I dont understand why some ppol cheat despite they are in a "relationship"? Why not break up first and move on rather than sailing in 2 rivers?

I know a friend who does this and her excuse was that she needed a backup. I wonder how she does it though. getting intimate with two guys. so so wrong!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2017
kullozone:

The chronic cheat the op called a girlfriend is here oh! She has been reading the comments all along. Madam, abeg return that phone if you no want make I swear for you cheesy
wat gave u d impression dat i am op's ex, Mister man unquote me now,have u ever met or chat with me b4 all dis small boys on Nl dis days sef lipsrsealed
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kullozone(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:

I'm neither supporting the cheating partner or the boy... I'm not a disgrace to womanhood.... Rather, you're a disgrace for abusing a lady who you don't know from Adam.... I don't trade words with boys... I deal with your uncles.... Don't quote me again o

You deal with his "uncles".... You like receiving it hot from men with experience abi? Good one aunty cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
You know them na. They easily sympathise with themselves. grin
Lol, I don't even have anything to say in this matter sha, most of these guys come to make themselves the victim so they can bash the girl together. I'll rather hear from both sides. Delusional beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kullozone(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Preetiex:
wat gave u d impression dat i am op's ex, Mister man unquote me now,have u ever met or chat with me b4 all dis small boys on Nl dis days sef lipsrsealed

See this one oh! You dey crase abi? If you provoke me ehn...

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2017
kullozone:

i dont do e-fights/e-arguement so stfu
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kullozone(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Preetiex:
i dont do e-fights/e-arguement so stfu

I know All these gehs with usernames like Preety, cute, barbie, itz, sweet, slay.... Etc are usually uglyy sha cheesy
Anyway, no more fights after this comment ehn! Isokay.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
kullozone:

I know All these gehs with usernames like Preety, cute, barbie, itz, sweet, slay.... Etc are usually uglyy sha cheesy
Anyway, no more fights after this comment ehn! Isokay.
dear u can check my post i never said i am pretty cos 1 man's meat is anoda's poison
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
kullozone u can come to my house & try dat kick
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
hello and how are you doing? like to be your frnd.

girl4rmspace:

I know a friend who does this and her excuse was that she needed a backup. I wonder how she does it though. getting intimate with two guys. so so wrong!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by girl4rmspace(f): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
thyzee77:
hello and how are you doing? like to be your frnd.

Ok now we are
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Collect your phone back real quick
Hahhahahaha.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kullozone(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Preetiex:
kullozone u can come to my house & try dat kick

I should come so that you can call all your friends and fvck me to death abi?
I will come sha, but not to fight, Because I said no more fights, only love... Tell your friends to take cold showers before I get there oh!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Most ladies double date, the earlier guys understand and accept that fact, the better for them, you are not married to her, she will always claim single.

You won't blame most ladies sha, lady I know is so heartbroken because her boyfriend of 6years woke up one day and told her its over between them for no reason, stuffs like this make ladies to double date in case a guy fuxxks up, she won't lose entirely.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kestino(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Most u open thread 4 everytin? she begged u and u didnt accept shikena! y r u heartbroken? oh, d money u spend! lol# men wil alws spend noni. u beta shake off and brace up. ladies plenty# afta al una dey cause am, na big yash and boobs u go dey luk 4 and u nw complain dey cheat on u. yeye! take cold water. dontquoteme#
lol, cut d guy some help, u won kill am, maybe they agreed no sex till marriage, that kind tin can pain
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
If she is ready to let her sins go then you try and forgive her unless you don't love and trust her again.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
thnx so much, am temi, am based in lagos, am a business analyst. what abt you?

girl4rmspace:

Ok now we are
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
kullozone:

I should come so that you can call all your friends and fvck me to death abi?
I will come sha, but not to fight, Because I said no more fights, only love... Tell your friends to take cold showers before I get there oh!
oh so u are looking for who will rape u abi,shift go front i no wan go jail cheesy
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:
We keep telling y'all p*ssy ass n*ggas to fall off skyscrapers instead of falling in love but y'all never listens... Now two irredeemable years has been wasted chasing shadows.
Your before and after be looking like..
Not funny ! undecided undecided undecided
So every guy that weeps over a girl he loved so much & he invested in is a pussy nigga abi ?
I challenge u to go & BUILD a substantial relationship that has a future !.When the relationship is on the brink of a break up ,come & write up these crap again !
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Bibi294(f): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

No mind the yeye girl. She's obviously cheating on her boyfriend or husband
With you abi.... My boyfriend is here on nairaland and he knows I don't have time to cheat :-tongue... Cheap girls cheat
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by stacyadams: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin grin since the day i slept with a married woman with every thing at her disposal ,both riches,cars and houses ,,i came to conclusion ,,if u like kill iur self for woman,,them go still sleep aroiund grin grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
LOL. you be superstar ooo

stacyadams:
grin grin grin since the day i slept with a married woman with every thing at her disposal ,both riches,cars and houses ,,i came to conclusion ,,if u like kill iur self for woman,,them go still sleep aroiund grin grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
did you say your boifrnd is on NL? wow thats lovely

Bibi294:

With you abi.... My boyfriend is here on nairaland and he knows I don't have time to cheat :-tongue... Cheap girls cheat
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by stacyadams: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
thyzee77:
LOL. you be superstar ooo

D grin grin no be super star issue,,,,,it taught me never to give my 100% ..if u like fine like virgin mary grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Bibi294(f): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
thyzee77:
did you say your boifrnd is on NL? wow thats lovely

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by izaray(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Guy take it easy on her, you can just forgive her since she has already apologized to you.

No one is perfect my dear.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Lalas247(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I don't even have anything to say in this matter sha, most of these guys come to make themselves the victim so they can bash the girl together. I'll rather hear from both sides. Delusional beings.
Cuts Deep grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by muller101(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Most u open thread 4 everytin? she begged u and u didnt accept shikena! y r u heartbroken? oh, d money u spend! lol# men wil alws spend noni. u beta shake off and brace up. ladies plenty# afta al una dey cause am, na big yash and boobs u go dey luk 4 and u nw complain dey cheat on u. yeye! take cold water. dontquoteme#
no wonder na una shoes de plenty pass for ritualist den.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Lalas247(f): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
kullozone:

Weyrey if she provoke u nko wetin u go do grin nonsense

Makydebbie bring that koboko grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Cuts Deep grin
.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! / Boyfriend Gets "Drunk" On Breast Milk While At A Bar With His Girlfriend (photo / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.