Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (8331 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / I Am Confused. Need Advise! / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by larrywax: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Mo foh ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
kunlesufyan:
Collect your phone back real quick
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by lilmax(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Bibi294:

Well, I agree with you... I don't blame the babe completely sha
this is how you know those who cheat grin....change o
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by drunkpunk(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Bibi294:
Anyone can be in her shoes.... CHEATING might be caused by a lot of things..
NOTE - A relationship is not all about money and love.. How abt happiness, care etc...

Op, if you can grant her a second chance... Please do... Everyone make mistakes.... afterll, she agreed shecheted and apologised....if you love her.. You can still move on and if you don't.... Well...

If you're to being her shoes, She'll forgive you over and over again but guys ehn... Always playing the victim's card...
There is always a second chance... Some have been in your shoes who are now happily married...

To everyone blaming the other op, after all its her choice and advice

You deserve an award... Here's one on behalf of the Elders in my Community... The Akwaugo1 of Nkwerre!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kestino(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Teaveapoet:

lol. let him go and fight with her now. what's my own. i wonder y they r all quoting me as if i was the one who cheated on him.. yeyepeople#
lol, funny u
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Jimi23(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
jorion:
Eyaaah. Pursue money and stop involving yourself in bitchcraftcy, u no gree. See your life, them turn you to caretaker for 2 solid years. Just imagine what you could have accomplished if you had invested just 6 months of those times spent into your future. A word of advice, the only unconditional love you can get is from God and your mum. Relationships are like business deals, give as little as possible to get the most you can from the girl. Be cold blooded and stop putting a girl as a priority. Forget about the bitch and take control of your life. FYI, in Nigeria, women need men much more than men need them especially if you are loaded, never forget that.

May the same treatment be meted out to your own daughters. You are a monster bro
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by jorion(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jimi23:

May the same treatment be meted out to your own daughters. You are a monster bro

If my daughters are stupid enough to put their relationships before their careers, then they will deserve everything that is going to come to them. From a guy who wishes to give birth to all sons but one daughter (their wahala too much)
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Dasherz(f): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Rajosh:
which planet are you from? your level of reasoning baffles me to say the least. I'm sure you'll cheat on your partner if opportunity presents itself. SMH.
if the opportunity doesn't come she'll go about looking for one
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Im a American girl I've meat a nice man he is Igbo he is a doctor I didn't know that until I ask what does he do beside selling insurance we connected soon as we meat I like him he have to finish school over here in the U.S. he textes me but not like think he should so can someone tell me how do Igbo man do is it all about school studying and then the girl they say THEY LOVE COMES NEXT HE LET ME KNOW IF HE CANT TEXT SO IM THINKING HE STUDYING HE SAID SOON HAS HE SEEN ME HE KNEW I WAS THE ONE and he took me on my first date movies and dinner it was awesome I just want to know how it works when it come to Igbo doctor in school because he said I want be disappointed so I'm just waiting I'm not texting him I just wait unto he text me
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Rajosh(m): 12:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:
if the opportunity doesn't come she'll go about looking for one
Honestly
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Finalguy:
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media. After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat. To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication. She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.
. hahaha lmfao grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by sandysan(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
too bad..but life goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.