Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (8335 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / I Am Confused. Need Advise! / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Lalas247(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Babe, I don see your siggy oo. tongue
When are we coming to chop rice? tongue
lipsrsealed no come expose me grin
Ignore it for now lol
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey if she provoke u nko wetin u go do grin nonsense

Makydebbie bring that koboko grin
Yes ma. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Ignore it for now lol
Make i go modify. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Lalas247(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes ma. grin
Thanks grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Thanks grin
Uwc, anytime. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
.... lipsrsealed
I can see u use prestige internet service grin that was a swift modification
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

I can see u use prestige internet service grin that was a swift modification
grin grin
It's a Ghanaian service called "Tigo".
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Lalas247(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
It's a Ghanaian service called "Tigo".
No wonder grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by muller101(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
schumastic:

Forget, give her everything, money, love, care, happiness name it. A lady will still go ahead to cheat and when you ask them why did they do it, all they will be able to utter is, I don't know what came over and it only happened once, pls forgive me it won't happen again. That's a lie Cus once you forgive her she will still go back and this time she will cover every trace of it.

The worst part is, When you check the person they cheated on you with, it's someone whom u both must have had a serious quarrel over, saying the guy is only a friend and nothing of such(sex) will happen or someone who is far below your standard.

I pity guys who still go into relationship and still believe in that nonsense called love, they haven't seen anything yet or come to terms with the reality of life.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

abeg form still de available?
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by makydebbie(f): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

No wonder grin
Yes sis. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Teaveapoet(f): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
kestino:
lol, cut d guy some help, u won kill am, maybe they agreed no sex till marriage, that kind tin can pain

lol. let him go and fight with her now. what's my own.
i wonder y they r all quoting me as if i was the one who cheated on him..
yeyepeople#
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by franklyneo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
tolanibae:
Some ladies are a disgrace. Imagine the nonsense this one above me is saying.

Op sorry, a cheating partner is very unlikely to change. Please move on,you deserve better.

yo just spoke my mind.God bless,gv u beta husband...no mind d olosho
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by OliveCynosure(f): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
You linked it to the WhatsApp app on your system?? Why?
Na wetin you dey find,you see na.

#Trustissues
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by jacyhelen(f): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Finalguy:
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media. After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat. To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication. She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.

hahahahah..women eee..My brother take heart and move on..Thats life..The ones we love most disappoints us like hele..it happens to everybody!!!!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by lenghtinny(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:

Not funny ! undecided undecided undecided
So every guy that weeps over a girl he loved so much & he invested in is a pussy nigga abi ?
I challenge u to go & BUILD a substantial relationship that has a future !.When the relationship is on the brink of a break up ,come & write up these crap again !
N*gga stop moaning over my post.... If you ain't cool with it, that's your headache not mine....

I'd rather build a house inside the Pacific ocean than build your so called substantial relationship ( who that one help). What did he gain from the substantial relationship of two years other than deceit undecided

I ain't got time for that.

I wonder why you couldn't ignore my post since it's crap to you Mr itk angry
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin grin since the day i slept with a married woman with every thing at her disposal ,both riches,cars and houses ,,i came to conclusion ,,if u like kill iur self for woman,,them go still sleep aroiund grin grin
I fvcking concur!!!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by tamilo1: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Finalguy:
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media. After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat. To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication. She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.
sry n take hrt cos dat is d way men also do to girls too sebi she is still begging guy never de wil nt beg
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ladies don't demand from whom they truely love, u are the side Bobo that's why u will always be the one to buy her phone and other things..........., she will use ur phone to be calling his true love and even send him some of the money u are giving her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:

N*gga stop moaning over my post.... If you ain't cool with it, that's your headache not mine....

I'd rather build a house inside the Pacific ocean than build your so called substantial relationship ( who that one help). What did he gain from the substantial relationship of two years other than deceit undecided

I ain't got time for that.

I wonder why you couldn't ignore my post since it's crap to you Mr itk angry
You should had ignored the thread as well & move on with your life that got no time for real commitment in a relationship if u don't want any one to quote u rather than writing up that crap u call an advice ! .You just showed the world how naive & insecure you are !
I only pity the female that falls for ur type because seriously ,your type got no plan for the friendship only the pussy,boobs & ynash kiss undecided. That's were their life revolves around ! .
Loobish !!!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by lereinter(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
just downgrade her to your fvck mate
but is there any gal that does not cheat
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kullozone(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey if she provoke u nko wetin u go do grin nonsense

Makydebbie bring that koboko grin

Lol... Preetiex and her friends are doing something to me in her house right now. You, just wait for me here oh! When she and her friends don finish with me, then you go flog me that koboko... Today na today.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why did you link her whatsapp to your PC? That's snooping, nansense!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
agarawu23:
Ladies don't demand from whom they truely love, u are the side Bobo that's why u will always be the one to buy her phone and other things..........., she will use ur phone to be calling his true love and even send him some of the money u are giving her.
I swearcheesy
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by schumastic(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:

Hope to see you quit bachelor hood o... Vice chairman

lol, well for now i don't know my dear except i see the right one wink.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by schumastic(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
abeg form still de available?

yeah sure, where is your location grin?
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by muller101(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
schumastic:

yeah sure, where is your location grin?
Calabar grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I swearcheesy
fact
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
kullozone:

Lol... Preetiex and her friends are doing something to me in her house right now. You, just wait for me here oh! When she and her friends don finish with me, then you go flog me that koboko... Today na today.
N landers abeg i no see kullozone o,u no know my house o btw i no even dey house cheesy
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Ignore it for now lol
congratulations o, na coconut rice mixed with lalasticlala meat i go chop dat day cheesy
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
franklyneo:

yo just spoke my mind.God bless,gv u beta husband...no mind d olosho
guy u funny n, so cos u dont like d other lady's comment she is olosho grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by lenghtinny(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:

You should had ignored the thread as well & move on with your life that got no time for real commitment in a relationship if u don't want any one to quote u rather than writing up that crap u call an advice ! .You just show the world how naive & insecure you are !
I only pity the female that falls for ur type because seriously ,they got no plan for the friendship only the pussy,boobs & ynash kiss undecided. That's were their life revolves around ! .
Loobish !!!
Pity yourself first Mr special adviser...
Your opinion about me is as useless as the K in know, so you should take it right back and shove it in your gaping ass...
The females in my life don't care about your silly rants. There's more to life than situationships and sex... It's shallow minded mofos like you that thinks and assumes for others, jumping into conclusions with the speed of light (I pray you don't jump into the lagoon someday)...
You call me insecure and naive when you are acting like a h*rny biatch over my comment..... You need to stop yapping like a fluffy hen and be a man undecided
I stick with reality, I got no time for a b*tch ass n*ggas like you that lives in a fantasy world...
Ozwo forming relationship counselor angry

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:

Pity yourself first Mr special adviser...
Your opinion about me is as useless as the K in know, so you should take it right back and shove it in your gaping ass...
The females in my life don't care about your silly rants. There's more to life than situationships and sex... It's shallow minded mofos like you that thinks and assumes for others, jumping into conclusions with the speed of light (I pray you don't jump into the lagoon someday)...
You call me insecure and naive when you are acting like a h*rny biatch over my comment..... You need to stop yapping like a fluffy hen and be a man undecided
I stick with reality, I got no time for a b*tch ass n*ggas like you that lives in a fantasy world...
Ozwo forming relationship counselor angry
I wish I read that !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart / Fucking Hot Dude What Do You Think? / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.