Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174212 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks so much
Please there are 2 options given, to save to my database or to permanently save to a file by clicking save application to file and follow instructions, which one do I click? please dont regard the question as stupid
seyewest:

Just save it and it will be extended by another 30 days.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

E dey fear plane, na only one way flight to the US this person go fit do ni oh!
I just tire... steady N64k for U.S Embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chibabe4Christ:
Thanks so much
Please there are 2 options given, to save to my database or to permanently save to a file by clicking save application to file and follow instructions, which one do I click? please dont regard the question as stupid
save to database.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks and God bless
seyewest:

save to database.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for your response but I have not paid yet.
In that case I have to reapply, I have started the application but have not submitted before it expires

sihamey:
Guy or babe did you applied for visa or you started application without submission while waiting for uncle invitation letter? if not you should have go for your interview without the letter rather than wisting 64k . Well to my experience VO hardly check invitation letter during interview .
Blue paper signify visa refusal but at times come in white paper.

Gurus pls give your opinion.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by braddddddd: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Greetings to the house, please I want to apply for US visa but my passport is remaining 8 months to expire, please can I still apply with it, hope it won't cause me problem. Your advice please. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please i need clearafication. Is the question asking if av applied b4 and denied or have i been denied at point of entry b4. PS...i once applied and was denied in lagos in 2016.
Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sihamey: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
You know the answer already.
Have you been refused US visa. .. then indicate
Have you been refuse entry to US at the port of entry to US. .... then indicate. This means you have visa but you were refused entrya to the US at the port of entry.

temmyt20:
Please i need clearafication. Is the question asking if av applied b4 and denied or have i been denied at point of entry b4. PS...i once applied and was denied in lagos in 2016.
Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
sihamey:
You know the answer already.
Have you been refused US visa. .. then indicate
Have you been refuse entry to US at the port of entry to US. .... then indicate. This means you have visa but you were refused entrya to the US at the port of entry.

thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

It can in fact be fixed today if this process is followed right now. Do a mail for them to change your passport number on the portal, and send both the old and new passport data pages along compulsorily.

I also believe you @eyinola can go in and attend your interview with both passports. Shebi as at the time you scheduled your interview the old passport was still valid?
yes Bro it was stil very above six months as at the time I book my appointment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Princewhite24: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good morning
I have an interview this morning
Vo. Good Morning
Me morning ma
Vo passport
I gave her my passport
vo why are you traveling to USA
Me I told her am going there for visiting my brother who is doing is mastering degree at University of Texas
Vo have you applied for Canada visa

Me No
Vo but u have
Me I told her have not
Vo where do u work
Me I told her where I work and my position
Vo have you traveled before
Me yes have been to UAE AND GHANA for business trip
she gave me the blue paper that am not qualified
Plz what relationship does my application have with Canada

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mjazzy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

@the bolded is some sort of red flag; DS160 Confirmation page, Appointment confirmation page, GTB MRV fees receipt, International passport and 2 passport photographs, possibly his friend's passport data page too. And then, maybe Bank statement/other documents he feels will help his case keep his confidence high (these documents normally are of no significant importance).

Needed links can be found on page zero of this thread.

Thanks bro, Appreciate the answers, so I guess it's better not to reveal to the VO that the friend is taking care of the flight arrangements? Any other advise?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Princewhite24:
Good morning
Vo. Good Morning
Me morning ma
Vo passport
I gave her my passport
Me I told her am going there for visiting my brother who is doing is mastering degree at University of Texas

Me No
Vo but u have
Me I told her have not

Vo where do u work

You are joking now, right? If you like post this transcript a million times, you have tarnished your credibility. Both embassies share info!

Shebi the attached image was your post in 2016? Better look elsewhere sha....

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mjazzy:

Thanks bro, Appreciate the answers, so I guess it's better not to reveal to the VO that the friend is taking care of the flight arrangements? Any other advise?

Haven't said so.... Can he sponsor himself and show same capacity at his interview? Decipher the rest oh!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
eyinola:
yes Bro it was stil very above six months as at the time I book my appointment

You should be fine, sort it all out at intake and at the VOs as your interview is about commencing.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Princewhite24:
Good morning
Vo. Good Morning
Me morning ma
Vo passport
I gave her my passport

Me No
Vo but u have
Me I told her have not
Vo where do u work

You’re pretty much screwed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's funny how folks believe that by sticking to a lie, it becomes the truth.
It's funny how folks don't know there are digital footprints.
I wish there VO gave the guy a ban
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

You are joking now, right? If you like post this transcript a million times, you have tarnished your credibility. Both embassies share info!

Shebi the attached image was your post in 2016? Better look elsewhere sha....
OMOBENDEL FBI OF LIFE... grin grin grin
Why is he lying at the embassy?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
lolzzzzz very very foolish thing to do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

You should be fine, sort it all out at intake and at the VOs as your interview is about commencing.
Thank boss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Pretty dumb, lack of knowledge methinks though. The good thing is that he didn't edit that part of his transcript.... Seems he however believe the embassies shouldn't be sharing info or working in synergy, like it's wrong to do so or something. To him, what the hell is the United States' business with his dealings with the Canadians their next door neighbor, in this day and time oh. Later they will say we don't answer people kindly!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sihamey: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Had it been you stick with the truth you should have gotten the visa but is unfortunate you lied.
Nothing wrong applying visa to another country or been refuse visa else where

Princewhite24:
Good morning
Vo. Good Morning
Me morning ma
Vo passport
I gave her my passport

Me No
Vo but u have
Me I told her have not
Vo where do u work

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jayfierce(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Drelexy:
My wifey is a smart woman. I told her interview is not just about smartness but preparedness. I even told her what to say if same question is asked but she said she was nervous and a bit lost. All The same thanks to the gurus in the house.
Sorry about your refusal. This is almost similar to our own experience. The VO requesting for your account statement in the middle of the interview showed that she was warming up for the pregnancy question. You shouldn't be so hard on your wife. Even if she said no it still wasn't a guarantee especially if you guys actually planned to give birth later but you aren't ready now. I believe the VO would see through her answer and still refuse your application.

When I coached my wife I did so with the truth. I explained to her that she'd be more confident defending the truth. Just like you guys, we went over several questions most of which shocked her and sometimes she'd forget that I am the VO and she is the applicant. She'd then get angry for asking her those type of questions. Sometimes she'd respond like: Excuse me! Those are personal questions!

On one interview session I asked her about the cost of giving birth she said: 10k because she expected to stay with my sister which is a very wrong assumption. I was a bit upset because she's a very smart woman and we researched together. She just kept improvising instead of just answering the questions straightforwardly.

We also decided that the best option was for her to go alone so that I don't terrorize her with winks and side glances. She did very well. Even personal questions from the VO didn't shock her. She was even the one answering some questions thrown at me when we arrived POE. I just went dumb.

Good luck in your next application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Greetings to you all..

I was refused a u.s visitor visa last year (Aug/Sep). I wanted to go on vacation.

I want to re-apply, maybe using conference. I was 26years as at the time i applied, the agent that did the package for me filled my marital status as married but am single, position at work; Branch Manager, the agent also made a mistake on my salary which didn't correspond on my statement of account (the agent wrote N150,007 instead of N235,000). My fiancee stays in united states (Nigerian, born and brought in u.s). Last visit to Nigeria was 4-5years ago.

My question is this;

(1) When reapplying, should i use the same information the agent used
(2) How can i apply for conference,
(3) What is the process/requirements for spouse visa and how does it work. My fiancee wants to visit Nigeria soon for us to do a court wedding. I asked her to chill alil for me to seek advice/another possible means.

NB I have not traveled out of Nigeria before, I was born and brought up here. Never had interest in traveling out cos i get scared entering the plane.

I appreciate your advice.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 4:17am On Feb 22, 2018
citizen202:
please any good nigerian in houston a brother needs your help he just got into houston and he is stranded he needs per hourly job to be able to meet up.. please help nairalanders help ...his mail is kelechiduri17@gmail.com

He isn't stranded, he can simply take a flight back home.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 4:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Richbest18:
Greetings to you all..

I was refused a u.s visitor visa last year (Aug/Sep). I wanted to go on vacation.

I want to re-apply, maybe using conference. I was 26years as at the time i applied, the agent that did the package for me filled my marital status as married but am single, position at work; Branch Manager, the agent also made a mistake on my salary which didn't correspond on my statement of account (the agent wrote N150,007 instead of N235,000). My fiancee stays in united states (Nigerian, born and brought in u.s). Last visit to Nigeria was 4-5years ago.

My question is this;

(1) When reapplying, should i use the same information the agent used
(2) How can i apply for conference,
(3) What is the process/requirements for spouse visa and how does it work. My fiancee wants to visit Nigeria soon for us to do a court wedding. I asked her to chill alil for me to seek advice/another possible means.

NB I have not traveled out of Nigeria before, I was born and brought up here. Never had interest in traveling out cos i get scared entering the plane.

I appreciate your advice.

To answer your questions:

1) No. You already admitted that the info in your previous application was false. The difficulty would be convincing the VO that you are now suddenly single when you claimed to have been previously married.

2) Again you're trying to obtain a visa by fraudulent means. It appears you have learnt nothing from your previous refusal.

3) The process is available on the US consulate website. Alternatively, your fiancee can find out for you.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fcisca: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Hahahahaha. You got no chills at all.
TWoods:

He isn't stranded, he can simply take a flight back home.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ophre: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2018
seyewest:

Foolish agent...anyway your plan is to go and see your fiancee right? maybe get a job and start a family?
Please let us know so we can advise you appropriately.

Yeah.. To go see my fiancee. I don't want to base there. Just want to be visiting her twice a year
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2018
TWoods:

To answer your questions:

1) No. You already admitted that the info in your previous application was false. The difficulty would be convincing the VO that you are now suddenly single when you claimed to have been previously married.

2) Again you're trying to obtain a visa by fraudulent means. It appears you have learnt nothing from your previous refusal.

3) The process is available on the US consulate website. Alternatively, your fiancee can find out for you.

Thanks. Going through the marriage route is not an option for me..
I need advice on how to go about any other means. I don't want to base there. Just want to be visiting her twice a year
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Drelexy: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
One of my friend just called me he and his wife got denied to me I think their denial is cos of virgin passport. below is the transcript according him.

Vo: passport please
Him and wife: have it
Vo: were are u going to?
Him and wife: California for vacation and plan to visit so so places.
Vo: Are they your kids?
Him and wifey: yes
Vo: how many days are u staying ?
Him and wife: 14days
Vo: have any of u travel before
Him and wife: no
Vo: keep typing for long.
Vo: were do u work
Him: so so bank as so so manager .
Vo: how long have u been with them?
Him: 9 years
Vo: and u Madam?
Wife: work in so so ministry for so so years
Vo: typing again....then he handed the blue paper that they are not eligible this time.

Apart from the virgin passport is there anything they did wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.