Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1176849 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheCongo2:

Untrue
lol this man has job and a child?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
jamesgordon:

Desperation has driven people to get themselves a long ban for doing the wrong thing. This ban might likely not only be from the US but other countries that share immigration information with the US.

This is a misconception.
There is no country that has access to the US embassy database to know that a particular individual has been banned from getting the US visa?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
YankeeJJC:
lol this man has job and a child?

People can get US visa even when they never visited the UK.
You can read the entire thread to see my point.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Joeblackdedon(f): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
doyinwbaby:
My parents had their interview this morning....9.30am.

Transcript below. Knowing my father na professor of explanation(lol) and go over-talk; i don warn am...Daddy don't talk unless you are asked. And answer only what you are asked. Keep it short and simple. Infact pls ehn, Let mummy do the talking. He agreed.

VO: Give me your passports
(Mum hands over their passports)
VO: YOU married?
Dad: Ahan, old people like us wont be married? Of cos married!
(Mum pinched dad)
VO: Whats your purpose in the US
Mum: Visit and Vacation
VO: Are you staying in hotel?
Mum: NO, we are staying with my husband's cousin in maryland
VO: (Opens my mum's passport) You go to UK ALOT!
Mum: Yes, my firstborn lives there so i visit alot
VO: (Turns to Dad) What do you do sir?
Dad: Hahahahahahahahaha!! Old papa like ME? i'm a retiree naaa. HAHAHAHAHa at 70 years old? Hahahahahaa!
(Mum sighs, she didn't find it funny. lol)
VO: (Turns to mom) And you ma'am?
Mum: Also retired
VO: How many kids do you have?
Mum: SIX children
VO: (typing) All in nigeria?
Mum: Yes except the firstborn in UK
VO: (Turns to dad) How many grandkids do you have?
Dad: AHHH many many many (BABA could not remember the exact number lol)
Mum helped him out and answered.
VO: starts laughing...brings white paper, circles collection center. pick up visa in 2days.
Dad: You gave us just one paper, we are two now!!
VO: You are together so you need just one paper.
Dad: How about our passports? (This time, my mom was already at the inner door signalling my father to leave, he no answer)
VO: (patiently explains) we would need to stamp your passports but you will receive a text when its ready for collection.
Dad: (he leaves grumbling that they didn't even ask for all the documents he took the pains of printing and packing there) All the way from *** state, we will come back again in 2days.
VO calls him back and explains he can do collection by proxy.
Dad: FANTASTIC! Thank you!
Mum said she was feeling bad for the people he was delaying, cos they had like three people on the queue already for the same VO. LMAO.

It was an eventful morning!! Thanks everyone! This thread has been very helpful.
funny dad � grin

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
@Babaramota aka the Stingy tongue
You are getting there.. cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy
Im the most generous human being anywhere in sub-sahara Africa.

What happened dear, Im still waiting to get your travel itinerary. You know we need to reserve international tickets early to get savings. Your wish is my command!

BabaRamota doing one corner dance to Lakeside - Your wish is my command grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheCongo2:

VO cool down undecided
a married lecturer got denied recently. Please kindly tell him where he was wrong. Because nobody attended to his transcript. common let's be honest with ourselves.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheCongo2:

True... UK citizen self dey run go live for U.S
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by HUKELUKE: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
seyewest:

It's simple there's a fake Tanzania visa on the passport and you or your friend has been ban by U.S Consulate.

Yea, the yellow paper says it all.
How can he verify hpow many years ban placed on him ? Is there any official email to contact for it ?

Thanks Seye
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mrjoshtower: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2018
doyinwbaby:
My parents had their interview this morning....9.30am.

Transcript below. Knowing my father na professor of explanation(lol) and go over-talk; i don warn am...Daddy don't talk unless you are asked. And answer only what you are asked. Keep it short and simple. Infact pls ehn, Let mummy do the talking. He agreed.

VO: Give me your passports
(Mum hands over their passports)
VO: YOU married?
Dad: Ahan, old people like us wont be married? Of cos married!
(Mum pinched dad)
VO: Whats your purpose in the US
Mum: Visit and Vacation
VO: Are you staying in hotel?
Mum: NO, we are staying with my husband's cousin in maryland
VO: (Opens my mum's passport) You go to UK ALOT!
Mum: Yes, my firstborn lives there so i visit alot
VO: (Turns to Dad) What do you do sir?
Dad: Hahahahahahahahaha!! Old papa like ME? i'm a retiree naaa. HAHAHAHAHa at 70 years old? Hahahahahaa!
(Mum sighs, she didn't find it funny. lol)
VO: (Turns to mom) And you ma'am?
Mum: Also retired
VO: How many kids do you have?
Mum: SIX children
VO: (typing) All in nigeria?
Mum: Yes except the firstborn in UK
VO: (Turns to dad) How many grandkids do you have?
Dad: AHHH many many many (BABA could not remember the exact number lol)
Mum helped him out and answered.
VO: starts laughing...brings white paper, circles collection center. pick up visa in 2days.
Dad: You gave us just one paper, we are two now!!
VO: You are together so you need just one paper.
Dad: How about our passports? (This time, my mom was already at the inner door signalling my father to leave, he no answer)
VO: (patiently explains) we would need to stamp your passports but you will receive a text when its ready for collection.
Dad: (he leaves grumbling that they didn't even ask for all the documents he took the pains of printing and packing there) All the way from *** state, we will come back again in 2days.
VO calls him back and explains he can do collection by proxy.
Dad: FANTASTIC! Thank you!
Mum said she was feeling bad for the people he was delaying, cos they had like three people on the queue already for the same VO. LMAO.

It was an eventful morning!! Thanks everyone! This thread has been very helpful.
LWKMD
Funny Dad
Congrats to them both!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 1:05am On Apr 27, 2018
HUKELUKE:

Yea, the yellow paper says it all.
How can he verify hpow many years ban placed on him ? Is there any official email to contact for it ?

Thanks Seye

Why do you want him to verify? No néed disturbing yourself. The ban shouldnt be less than 10 years if not life time. US is very generous when it comes to this.

Btw, you must like this your friend very much to have helped put his case here.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by princeofdworld: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Obviously he had a fake visa on his passport .. But he has not being banned ... Give a space of a year and tell him to reapply ... And during the interview .. He will tell the truth if he is asked...and let him make sure he visits the country he had the fake visa and more countries ... By that time the vo will note that his circumstances has changed .....
HUKELUKE:

Hello House,

A friend returned from US interview and was given the attached two documents.

Please i need further explanations if this person can re-apply again after getting a new passport as advised by the verification officer.

I need info please.

Thanks
Luke
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin see as I don upgrade. cheesy cheesy. I don become vo.

OP,
Thanks for inviting my input. The best inputs will come from experienced hands in here...seye, omobendel, cosade, thecongo, ati bebe lo...

I could address this from legal standpoint but after weeks of observations Im getting that muvh of the decisions are personal opinion or 'discretion' of the VO as long the decision does not contradict the statutes of US Immigration law. The law has many interpretations, I read it already.....and the VOs therefore take advantage to roam broadly within the range. So no need to give legal opinion, however i issue you my objective recommendation below, bulleted.

* you were a geologist and changed career to teach.
Any research/scholarship work or peer reviewed publications? For someone in your field this is your biggest asset. Many Nigerian teachers migrate illegally to US. By way of Law, you failed to counter the assumption that you are a potential migrant. By way of situational judgement, you also failed to hint the VO that you are an asset to the academic community.

* your wife has a brighter and solid ties to get you approved. She is into Community Development and Youth Empowerement (Skills Acquisition). Is she on any government programms for Youth and Cultural Development? If not get her on one at State Level and apply for State Funding. States fund skill acquisition on a per head intervention money. Once you have this registration and funding you can penetrate into LGs and recruit from the street. Attend State and LG functions for Youth programmes. Keep records. Next time you go to see a VO take these records to "show and tell".

* the team of husband and wife, .....teacher and youth developer.....can even register with the USIC for Student or Youth Exchange Programme between Nigeria and US.

* if you reside in Lagos look into something called Lagos - Atlanta Sister City Exchange Programme.

Now, before I wrap up.... kindly ask LadyG what she thinks of my input. grin grin.

Bolded
Congratulations Baba Ramo cheesy

But sha why is it taking you forever to get LadyG her ticket? Are you sure you're capable?, hmmmn I don't mean that! I meant financial capability jor.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2018
cosade:

Bolded

But sha why is it taking you forever to get LadyG her ticket? Are you sure you're capable?, hmmmn I don't mean that! I meant financial capability jor.
God bless your ancestors for birthing a smart someborry. cheesy grin cheesy

He's looking for my details
First Name: Lady
Surname : Guinivere
Date of travel 01/07/18
grin

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2018
abnot:

The passport had a fake TAnzanian Entry Permission as well as a fake Nigerian Immigration Stamp(s). US is overhyped I keep saying it. In as much as its is more developed and sophisticated than Nigeria I dont think it is worth faking travel history and all that. No need being
overly desperate and carving out things.
US is overhyped...yet you applied and got a visa(you just added to the "over-hyping"...#hypocritical #makesomesense

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by earthrealm(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
abidakgeo:
We attended our interview last week and we were denied, here is my transcript.
vo... where are you going
me....New York
vo....Why are you going to New York?
me... We are traveling to spend my forthcoming annual leave together for family vacation, we we use the opportunity to celebrate my wife birthday by visiting her most desire tourist destination which include empire state building, brooklyn bridge..............................
vo.......Where are you working?
me.......I work with xxxxxx as a Lecturer in the Department of xxxxxxxxx and as a professional, i also engage in private practice where i own, monitor and coordinate every activities of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vo.......How long have you been working ?
me...... by 7th of august i will be 6 years
vo to my wife......You are a fashion designer
wife.........yes
vo.........Do you have a building or a shop?
wife .......A building and beside not just a fashion designer but skill acquisition center where we are into xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vo...........How much do you make monthly after tax?
wife......... It ranges between 270k to 300k
vo........300k
wife..........yes
vo.............How many staff do you have?
wife..........12
vo back to me, what level are you teaching
me..........200 and 300 level
vo..........where have you been working before becoming a lecturer ?
me........ I was practicing as a professional Geologist
vo.........Has anyone of you travel out of the country before ?
me and wife ........no
vo.........Any kid at all ?
me and wife..........No kid
vo typed and later said today your visa wont be granted, applied another time.
Please guru in the house, seyewest, babaramota, strongwoman of the house lady G, and all others, i need you to look closely into my case and help me out because this morning i got correspondence that i will be sponsor by TETFUND for conference later in the year and i don't want to miss the rare opportunity and if possible i still intends using the opportunity for family vacation and tourism with my wife as i will sponsor my wife trip while TETFUND will sponsor my trip. Where did we miss the last interview and what can we do before reapplying ?

if all your documenst are in order, and no mis representation in the past..then it may be case of luck.
with your profile, the VO cant understand why you hvnt travelled to other countries b4..and now husband and wife without kids wants to travel to usa...red flag for emmigration.

i think you stand a better chance of either applying alone, or better still do a couple trip to uk/europe etc..then come back and apply for usa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
seyewest:

True... UK citizen self dey run go live for U.S

Seye, slow down nah...how UK citizen go run go US? True, in the past when UK was a wretched poor country Irish were refugees escaping to US but in modern times UK is solidly wealthy and more conducive to live in than US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2018
cosade:

Bolded

My brother, me sef dey wonder o. Last time she wrote she wanted me to clarify what we are to each other....took me by surprise, scared the shyyte out of me. So i responded and told her we are just friends, nothing more. I dont think she liked that answer. I havent heard pim since....even when I wrote and asked about progress of her application at Nigerian Embassy.

Look, after God ehhn, fear women!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

My brother, me sef dey wonder o. Last time she wrote she wanted me to clarify what we are to each other....took me by surprise, scared the shyyte out of me. So i responded and told her we are just friends, nothing more. I dont think she liked that answer. I havent heard pim since....even when I wrote and asked about progress of her application at Nigerian Embassy.

Look, after God ehhn, fear women!

Bia. The answer you gave to Cosade, no the kweshun e ask you? tongue

But seriously now. Why would a woman invite you to just come and eat her food, increase her gas bills where she dey take you out, increase light bills and "just be friends "?

Na you I dey fear sef. U just wan chop clean mouth. Hisssss grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chuchunana:

US is overhyped...yet you applied and got a visa(you just added to the "over-hyping"...#hypocritical #makesomesense
I applied because I have something to go do there and not out of desperation. The only country that has denied me a visa is RSA some years ago due to insufficient funds and I have not reapplied (over 4 years now).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bunmip: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
I haven't been able to get a reply. I need help. I have an uncle in Texas who is ready to sponsor me, The school i want to go to is in Texas so definitely he ll be accommodating me. He has been responsible for my welfare right from high school, through the University and now. What are my chances of getting a visa for graduate studies. I am presently working in a company here in Nigeria and i plan to return to the company after studies for professional advancement.

Please what are my chances? anyone here?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bunmip:
I haven't been able to get a reply. I need help. I have an uncle in Texas who is ready to sponsor me, The school i want to go to is in Texas so definitely he ll be accommodating me. He has been responsible for my welfare right from high school, through the University and now. What are my chances of getting a visa for graduate studies. I am presently working in a company here in Nigeria and i plan to return to the company after studies for professional advancement.

Please what are my chances? anyone here?
Is there an algorithm that has been created for anyone here to input data and tell you your chances?
If anyone can do it, then you should do it yourself.

OK. Since you want to know, Your chances are
1. You get the visa
2. You don't .
Why don't you check the student's thread and do a little research there?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

But seriously now. Why would a woman invite you to just come and eat her food, increase her gas bills where she dey take you out, increase light bills and "just be friends "?

@Babaramota na Yoruba Demon true true grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Baba Ramo busted! cheesy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by IamVenus(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
I am a silent reader of this thread. I had my interview yesterday in Lagos. I work in Abuja but Lagos had an earlier date.

Everyone kept telling me Abuja would have been a better choice but I just wanted to get this over and done with.

The important things I learned from reading through all these threads were:

1: it’s not a do or die thing. Don’t seem desperate
2. Fill your form yourself and be completely honest
3. Make sure you can show ties to your home country and have a valid reason for your trip.

Once you get these three, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be given.

Honestly, as I was waiting my turn, I listened to those been interviewed ahead of me and I could tell the ones they wouldn’t give visas to. It was as clear as day.

Well my transcript :

VO: Good morning, pass your passport please
Me: Good morning ( with a formal (not nervous)smile on my face
VO: where are you going to
Me: Miamiiiii, Florida!!! (I actually said it in a laid back vacation tone)
VO: (smiles) you seem to be in a jolly mood this morning
Me: yes I am
VO: why miami?
Me: well cos my mum’s birthday is coming up and she’s turning 60. She’s a sucker for oceans and I’m planning a 7 night Bahamas cruise leaving from Miami. She absolutely going to love it
VO: who else is going
Me: it’s going to be my mum, my brother n his wife.
VO: do they have visas
Me: yes they all do. They are frequent travelers
VO: have you travelled out of the country before:
Me: yes I have. I’ve been to China, dubai ( multiple times), Zanzibar, Ghana and India
VO: why did you go to China
Me: I had just finished school and I went to see if I could start a business. So I went to survey. Got back after the survey and got a job, so I didn’t pursue that
VO: when was your last trip
Me: last year September, my mum was having a health scare so I took her to India to get evaluated.
VO: wow that’s nice, how’s she now
Me: she’s doing great
VO: she’ll really enjoy this trip then
VO: when were you called to bar
Me: 2009
VO: and you work at .......
Me: yes I work at...., we are into ..... and I’m the ........
VO: hmm sounds nice. How long have you been working there
Me: since after my youth service, so that’s 8 years
VO: do you do litigation
Me: nahhh, I don’t. Bores the socks out of me
Vo: *laughs*
VO: do you have children?
Me: nope! No children, hopefully soon cos im getting married in Decemberrrrrrr (flashing my engagement ring)
VO: wow that’s nice. Your mum could help you with bridal shopping in Miami. Congrats and enjoy your vacation ( gives me white paper)
Me: thank you. Have a lovely day.

She didn’t ask how much I earned,nor did she ask for any supporting documents ( I was a bit worried cos I didn’t even carry any) I went to the embassy with just my 3passports, GTB visa fee receipt, 1 passport photograph, ds160 submission confirmation and appointment confirmation print outs. Finish.

Side note : I’m female and not married so that’s why I didn’t just answer, no I don’t have kids. I made sure I let her know that I’m engaged to be married which will be in December. People say don’t talk much but there are some things that you need to let the VO know.

I also advice that before you ask any questions here, read all the threads from beginning to end. I read even the 2 closed threads and all my questions were pretty much answered.

Thank you all

27 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Samsonobas: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls how long does it take for Administrative processing.My passport was collected today for Administrative processing to check back next week at the document pickup address.I had my interview early this morning.Does it mean my visa has been granted.When she checked that I budgeted 1900 dollars for my flight to Atlanta,she's doubting if that can cover my flight and I guess that's the reason for the Admin processing.Pls advice
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

White women respond to logic. Black women respond to attitude and feelings. Next time flash a smile and flirt small with her....if she no give you visa tell Buhari to send EFCC come get me. grin

Absolutely wrong. White women are just as emotional as black women.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
That's a bit high. 7 days would have done the magic though.

14 days is not bad at all. 14days is perfect for vacation. (2weeks)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jamesgordon: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Samsonobas:
Pls how long does it take for Administrative processing.My passport was collected today for Administrative processing to check back next week at the document pickup address.I had my interview early this morning.Does it mean my visa has been granted.When she checked that I budgeted 1900 dollars for my flight to Atlanta,she's doubting if that can cover my flight and I guess that's the reason for the Admin processing.Pls advice

Relax it seems all visa go into Administrative Processing after the interview. This can last from 2-90days, Admin has to print the visa on your passport during that period or go into further investigation. But believe me if u have nothing to be further investigated you’d be receiving your sms or email soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
IamVenus:
I am a silent reader of this thread. I had my interview yesterday in Lagos. I work in Abuja but Lagos had an earlier date.

Everyone kept telling me Abuja would have been a better choice but I just wanted to get this over and done with.

The important things I learned from reading through all these threads were:

1: it’s not a do or die thing. Don’t seem desperate
2. Fill your form yourself and be completely honest
3. Make sure you can show ties to your home country and have a valid reason for your trip.

Once you get these three, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be given.

Honestly, as I was waiting my turn, I listened to those been interviewed ahead of me and I could tell the ones they wouldn’t give visas to. It was as clear as day.

Well my transcript :

VO: Good morning, pass your passport please
Me: Good morning ( with a formal (not nervous)smile on my face
VO: where are you going to
Me: Miamiiiii, Florida!!! (I actually said it in a laid back vacation tone)
VO: (smiles) you seem to be in a jolly mood this morning
Me: yes I am
VO: why miami?
Me: well cos my mum’s birthday is coming up and she’s turning 60. She’s a sucker for oceans and I’m planning a 7 night Bahamas cruise leaving from Miami. She absolutely going to love it
VO: who else is going
Me: it’s going to be my mum, my brother n his wife.
VO: do they have visas
Me: yes they all do. They are frequent travelers
VO: have you travelled out of the country before:
Me: yes I have. I’ve been to China, dubai ( multiple times), Zanzibar, Ghana and India
VO: why did you go to China
Me: I had just finished school and I went to see if I could start a business. So I went to survey. Got back after the survey and got a job, so I didn’t pursue that
VO: when was your last trip
Me: last year September, my mum was having a health scare so I took her to India to get evaluated.
VO: wow that’s nice, how’s she now
Me: she’s doing great
VO: she’ll really enjoy this trip then
VO: when were you called to bar
Me: 2009
VO: and you work at .......
Me: yes I work at...., we are into ..... and I’m the ........
VO: hmm sounds nice. How long have you been working there
Me: since after my youth service, so that’s 8 years
VO: do you do litigation
Me: nahhh, I don’t. Bores the socks out of me
Vo: *laughs*
VO: do you have children?
Me: nope! No children, hopefully soon cos im getting married in Decemberrrrrrr (flashing my engagement ring)
VO: wow that’s nice. Your mum could help you with bridal shopping in Miami. Congrats and enjoy your vacation ( gives me white paper)
Me: thank you. Have a lovely day.

She didn’t ask how much I earned,nor did she ask for any supporting documents ( I was a bit worried cos I didn’t even carry any) I went to the embassy with just my 3passports, GTB visa fee receipt, 1 passport photograph, ds160 submission confirmation and appointment confirmation print outs. Finish.

Side note : I’m female and not married so that’s why I didn’t just answer, no I don’t have kids. I made sure I let her know that I’m engaged to be married which will be in December. People say don’t talk much but there are some things that you need to let the VO know.

I also advice that before you ask any questions here, read all the threads from beginning to end. I read even the 2 closed threads and all my questions were pretty much answered.

Thank you all

Congrats sis. Your transcript reminds me of mine 2yrs ago.
The VO asked where do u work & what role exactly.
I replied him & dats how my interview session was totally about my job function as the VO was very familiar with my job role. He really bombarded me with those questions and I gladly answered cus I was saying the truth.
The next part was are you married or single & I practically screamed SINGLE(cus I'd heard lots of stories that they usually refuse single applicants). He smiled & said okay maa'm enjoy your vacation.
The truth pays....all the time(imagine I lied about dat job function & couldn't answer all d questions appropriately).

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
IamVenus:

Thank you all

Wow...Have a nice holiday.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
TWoods:

Absolutely wrong. White women are just as emotional as black women.

True @Twoods women are women anywhere in the World.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by amanonymous(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
it is always interesting reading peoples transcript its been so educative and gives u time to educate your self. its only gets difficult and fuzzy when you intend to mis interprete . i applied 2016 and i was not given. i almost got eager to reapply and I was advised to give it time in order words use it to buy ur self more ties. there was a message that kept popping on ma head. "come back when ur circumstances as changed.! i gave it time as advised by gurus and bit by bit av been building my strong ties to my home country and also travel history. .its came to my surprise unconsciously that my circumstances as highly changed from my first application. my advice with the little time here goes thus. no 1 America visa is not a do or die affair once u have thatv@ the back of ur mind its kills a lil nervousness. secondly dont mis interprete bcs u want to get a visa it might not work to ur favour. lastly take ur time to plan your travel plans, dont be in a haste. smiles i would love to re apply once again at the end of the year.by then i would be applying with my sweet newly potatoes. Truth be said am goin to just enjoy d all process and not gonna put all my hopes on gettin d visa doe one needs to be positive. the koko is ur comportability at the interview and how u can truly convince the v.o that uarent an intending immigrants because that is the way there see everyone . sorry to say sometimes i do feel d first experience is a blessing in disguise if u get what i mean. all u need is in dis thread take ur tine and study. i am still goin to go to all the threads i missed last year to learn from peoples transcript smiles. lastly put all in Gods hand no be by ur ties and smartness alone o .na baba God. i hope dis lil write up helps newbies who re so anxious in gettin d visa . chao N.B ladyG who was my greatest critic lol bxk den .how u see my articles. hope i don learn small from u guys smileyit is always interesting reading peoples transcript i peoples transcript smiles. lastly put all in Gods hand no be by ur ties and smartness alone o .na baba God. i hope dis lil write up helps someone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.