Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1177496 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:01pm On May 09, 2018
julius99:
Good Afternoon All,
Please I have a Visa fee receipt that was paid with a different Passport details and now I want to use it for MySelf to schedule an Appointment.
I will love to know if I can go ahead and use it.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Your own "old" passport details or someone else's?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kojo4544: 4:15pm On May 09, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Go to the website and check. It's listed there
is it possible I get the website
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by shookie: 4:23pm On May 09, 2018
hello Lady G i need your advise,i applied for visiting visa in march and i was refuse....now my friend is getting married in August and she sent me an invite.what are my chances of getting the tourist visa?i am married which is my first ties,no baby yet tho,I have just one travelling history to dubai which was 4years ago,i work with a good pay.am i good to go with that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sonne20: 4:30pm On May 09, 2018
sonne20:
good morning gurus in the house .. my husband have a big issue... the first time he applied for USA B1/B2 visa was true agent invitation letter and the man bleeped everything up... then he just finished youth service.... now me and him want to go for vacation.... the problem now is
1. he misplaced his data page
2. trying to reach the agent now to give us complete information about the Person that gave him the invitation letter before, the way he is behaving he don't know the guy status again. how do we go about this.. the previous information is with my husband since 2015 can he still continue using that same information?
3. thou we are going for vacation in another state...we are using another contact information and we already booked for hotel reservation ... hope if we change contact information there won't be a problem ,that is it possible to change contact information if you already applied for visa before and was denied
4. in the place of the do u have relative in USA he should still repeat yes... cos Cousin is also relative ...
waiting for ur contribution... thanks everyone... God bless

pls house still waiting for more contribution... pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
shookie:
hello Lady G i need your advise,i applied for visiting visa in march and i was refuse....now my friend is getting married in August and she sent me an invite.what are my chances of getting the tourist visa?i am married which is my first ties,no baby yet tho,I have just one travelling history to dubai which was 4years ago,i work with a good pay.am i good to go with that?

You did not share your previous transcript....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by doublejoyful: 9:54pm On May 09, 2018
Sure they will ask because I was asked similar question in march I told the VO the truth and reason why I was denied. I was even denied UK which the VO also asked. I eventually got my US VISA because I told the VO THE TRUTH.

Pipedreams:

Pls someone shud answer this. Im in similar shoes pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by julius99(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2018
julius99:
Good Afternoon All,
Please I have a Visa fee receipt that was paid with a different Passport details and now I want to use it for MySelf to schedule an Appointment.

OmoBendel24:

Someone else
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:40pm On May 09, 2018
julius99:
julius99:
Good Afternoon All,

Someone else

Okay, no.... It's not transferable.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eurogee: 11:58pm On May 09, 2018
Appreciate those who have been of immense help to Nigerians via this trend.

Please, I need your advice my people. Sometimes in 2016, I was really in a haste to travel for a conference to be sponsored by the organization I worked with then. But along the line, I had issues with the management over some false accusations of corruption for which the intended trip was canceled. And within the interim, I created account on the embassy site but never booked appointment or attempted an interview.

Now, everything is settled and there is a conference that will take place in USA by November this year. I have interest to go for it but yet to inform the organization I work with.

The issue now is I could not remember the details with which I created account on the embassy website. I have tried to recover my profile info to no avail. I don't know if I should go ahead and create another account? What if I do that now and the information I provide doesn't match with my previous information? What will happen?

Please I need advice, my people.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fifiglow(f): 1:27am On May 10, 2018
Good morning all

Kindly advice

my family visit - 6 months UK visa was approved in Nov 2017
I travelled early December and stayed for four weeks, (returned 1st week in January 2018)

I went back to the UK for Easter holiday towards the end of March 2018 and stayed for 5 weeks (returned 1st week in May 2018)

Pls how soon can I apply for my US visa ( pls note that I applied once in 2016 for a conference and was denied

Thank you

Cc seyewest
Cc Lady Guinivere
Cc omoBendel24
Cc cosade
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vista411: 2:38am On May 10, 2018
With Uk you have a strong travel history so you can apply for US as long as you have enough ties to your home Country.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ak22(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2018
My sister and my grandma got invitation from my uncle staying in U.S . how I mine going to fill form b1/2 for them ? Are they going to book separately?
Can they book for the same day
And the sponsor will be relative or what ?
Thanks

Cc seyewest
Cc Lady Guinivere
Cc omoBendel24
Cc cosade
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:42am On May 10, 2018
Fifiglow:

Good morning all

Kindly advice

my family visit - 6 months UK visa was approved in Nov 2017
I travelled early December and stayed for four weeks, (returned 1st week in January 2018)

I went back to the UK for Easter holiday towards the end of March 2018 and stayed for 5 weeks (returned 1st week in May 2018)

Pls how soon can I apply for my US visa ( pls note that I applied once in 2016 for a conference and was denied

Thank you

Cc seyewest
Cc Lady Guinivere
Cc omoBendel24
Cc cosade

If you are a working class individual, I hope you have explanation for times spent on these holidays? You already have travel history, but it is stylishly tilting towards unhealthy, especially if you also want to go on holiday in the US like right now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ak22(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

If you are a working class individual, I hope you have explanation for times spent on these holidays? You already have travel history, but it is stylishly tilting towards unhealthy, especially if you also want to go on holiday in the US like right now.

My sister and my grandma got invitation from my uncle based in U.S . how I mine going to fill form b1/2 for them ? Are they going to book separately?
Thanks

Cc seyewest
Cc Lady Guinivere
Cc omoBendel24
Cc cosade
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:50am On May 10, 2018
ak22:
My sister and my grandma got invitation from my uncle staying in U.S . how I mine going to fill form b1/2 for them ? Are they going to book separately?
Thanks

Cc seyewest
Cc Lady Guinivere
Cc omoBendel24
Cc cosade

They can book together and also interview same time. Your uncle can be a relative of your sister, but for grandma, who is your uncle to her? The SPONSOR is the one who is proposed to bear the cost of the trip, his relationship to your sister is RELATIVE, yeah. Okay, I think it's same for grandma too, can't really remember how that form is structured again, but faintly think there isn't room for addressing one's sponsor as IMMEDIATE FAMILY/RELATIVE even if they were. Do check and get back to us on what the options are.... Regards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rinzo02: 9:59am On May 10, 2018
Good day. Please I want to apply USA visa for my son of 18months old, he was denied USA visa last year along with me and his father but now his grandma who has a valid USA visa is willing to take him along on a 2weeks trip for a church program since his grandma is the one taking care of him Whenever we are off to work and me and his Dad are always very busy at work, no one to stay with him if his grandma travels out. Please can i apply for him? If yes, how do i go about it? Will his grandma be the one to take him to the embassy or one of his parents? Will he be granted visa because both parents don't have USA visa? Thank you and God bless.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:14am On May 10, 2018
eurogee:
Appreciate those who have been of immense help to Nigerians via this trend.

Please, I need your advice my people. Sometimes in 2016, I was really in a haste to travel for a conference to be sponsored by the organization I worked with then. But along the line, I had issues with the management over some false accusations of corruption for which the intended trip was canceled. And within the interim, I created account on the embassy site but never booked appointment or attempted an interview.

Now, everything is settled and there is a conference that will take place in USA by November this year. I have interest to go for it but yet to inform the organization I work with.

The issue now is I could not remember the details with which I created account on the embassy website. I have tried to recover my profile info to no avail. I don't know if I should go ahead and create another account? What if I do that now and the information I provide doesn't match with my previous information? What will happen?

Please I need advice, my people.

Thanks

The solution you seek is somewhere on this thread, go through the thread, it will help. Will however just tell you (as a freebie to you for coming on this thread) in the midst of all these many stories of yours that you don't have much issue yet as long as you haven't attended any interview nor even scheduled any appointment. You also cannot create a new profile with your International Passport, it's waste of time.

Just call the embassy's customer care unit, tell them you can't login to your profile and request of them to change the email on your profile (to the one you know and have access to), start afresh from there and possess your possession. Lolz! Regards....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by shookie: 10:17am On May 10, 2018
seyewest:

You did not share your previous transcript....
ok
me: goodmorning
vo: morning
i pass my new passport to him
he said you have travel before i answered yes
vo:are you married
me:yes
vo:kids?
me:i said no
he ask the same question again ,i said no
vo:he said you work at ******* ?
vo:tell me what you do?
me:i explained
vo:he ask me what my target is monthly?
Me:kinda panic there tho... but i told him it depend on the the service we wanna offer but within 5million
vo:what university did you finish from?
me:i answered******
vo:typing........ and reply sorry you do not qualify for the B1\B2.........
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ak22(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

They can book together and also interview same time. Your uncle can be a relative of your sister, but for grandma, who is your uncle to her? The SPONSOR is the one who is proposed to bear the cost of the trip, his relationship to your sister is RELATIVE, yeah. Okay, I think it's same for grandma too, can't really remember how that form is structured again, but faintly think there isn't room for addressing one's sponsor as IMMEDIATE FAMILY/RELATIVE even if they were. Do check and get back to us on what the options are.... Regards

Okay thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Asihanmi: 10:39am On May 10, 2018
Hello House. I need your advise. Just scheduled appointment for US interview but realised that only the surname and first name were input meanwhile I had input surname, first name and middle names of DS 160 form as requested on the form. Now on the appointment schedule page only first name and surname is asked so until appointment was booked b4 I realised. Does it mean I will buy another B1 /B2 form?
Meanwhile accompanying children's details were well captured. What can I do? I will appreciate your urgent feedback
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fifiglow(f): 11:51am On May 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Waow...Thanks O!

I have family in the UK who I had to bond with as I haven’t seen them in years hence my long holiday

Yes I am a working individual in Lagos and the first trip was utilized for my official leave which I’m entitled to 21 days off work

And the recent trip was for Easter holidays of which I attended to my office job remotely whilst there..(I worked online)

but pls how long can i hold off before I process my US application as I would love to visit the US in September or October

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by shookie: 12:14pm On May 10, 2018

in my last interview in march>>>>
Me:kinda panic there tho... but i told him it depend on the the service we wanna offer but within 5million
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vista411: 12:34pm On May 10, 2018
Can you tell us what you do that you have a monthly target of 5 million. Also, when a visa officer reiterates a particular question they usually dont expect a one liner response the second time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2018
Fifiglow:

Good morning all

Kindly advice

Cc seyewest
Cc Lady Guinivere
Cc omoBendel24
Cc cosade

You can apply anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2018
shookie:

ok

What does the Bolded mean? why did you panic? are you not expecting the question and you know the V.O may think you're lying.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fifiglow(f): 1:06pm On May 10, 2018
vista411:
With Uk you have a strong travel history so you can apply for US as long as you have enough ties to your home Country.

Thanks so much @vista411

But please, is it okay for me to process my US application anytime soon as I intend visiting in September or October
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello House. I need your advise. Just scheduled appointment for US interview but realised that only the surname and first name were input meanwhile I had input surname, first name and middle names of DS 160 form as requested on the form. Now on the appointment schedule page only first name and surname is asked so until appointment was booked b4 I realised. Does it mean I will buy another B1 /B2 form?
Meanwhile accompanying children's details were well captured. What can I do? I will appreciate your urgent feedback

First they don't buy B1/B2 form and secondly the appointment page only ask for your first and last name.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2018
Fifiglow:

Waow...Thanks O!

but pls how long can i hold off before I process my US application as I would love to visit the US in September or October

Thanks

If that is the case... you don't have to worry about when to apply for U.S Visa since you have ''Sufficient'' reason for staying that long in UK.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fifiglow(f): 2:42pm On May 10, 2018
seyewest:

You can apply anytime

Thank Seye
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MrsBee: 3:15pm On May 10, 2018
Hello House,

I have a friend that wants to apply to visit the US. She is 27, single and a fashion designer (business is not registered). I think her chances are low, but i would like to hear from other experienced people here.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2018
Let her ask her self if she has a strong family tie in Nigeria. Since she is single she has no family ties. No hubby and kids

2. How long has she been in the fashion designer work? ( Years of experience working as a fashion designer)

3. Have she got any traveling history. Traveling history to Europe countries not Contonu or Togo o! angry angry(Which is a plus)

How much does she make monthly and yearly in her business

The VO will evaluate her with the above.

Hello House,

I have a friend that wants to apply to visit the US. She is 27, single and a fashion designer (business is not registered). I think her chances are low, but i would like to hear from other experienced people here.[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rinzo02: 4:38pm On May 10, 2018
Good day everyone, Please I want to apply USA visa for my son of 18months old, he was denied USA visa last year along with me and his father but now his grandma who has a valid USA visa is willing to take him along on a 2weeks trip for a church program since his grandma is the one taking care of him Whenever we are off to work and me and his Dad are always very busy at work, no one to stay with him if his grandma travels out. Please can i apply for him? If yes, how do i go about it? Will his grandma be the one to take him to the embassy or one of his parents? Will he be granted visa because both parents don't have USA visa? Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.