Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1179187 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oooh i hate for anybody to be cheated of opportunity. Im vexxed!

I will not attend my interview in September. Im taking my family elsewhere for birthday and anniversary in October. Im going to Europe, ill find a country in Europe to go.

I cant believe it!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
creamyham:
Good evening All.

Please my people am confuse.

I applied for a non migrant visiting Visa to the United States of America for barely 2 months now. Though all the application processing was done there in the states and have been sent down here for a long time now, not a call or a message have come from the consulate here in Nigeria about interview. The embassy in the U.S. have sent me a confirmation page that I will use for the interview.

Please my brothers , want am trying to say is that am confused about them not calling or texting for a very long time now. This is my first time in this , please tell me what to do .
Thanks .

What you put up there looks like you have been scammed.... how did you apply if I may ask?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

The way you respond to post sef.
Why won't they get too many immigrant when VO will only issued visa for those people that cooked stories for them.
Genuine applicants will be denied because he/she doesn't demonstrate well, like is compulsory to learn how to answer questions at d us embassy...

Why can't they forget the interview thing and start issuing visa d right way by verifying documents before visa is approved.

Visa revoked is just nonsense to me.

This post is a joke.

How do you think VOs can tell between who is genuine and who is not when they have only 3 minutes each to interview thousands a day? You're basically asking them to be demi gods who can see visions and read minds? You complain about "genuine applicants", but who are those? People who tell small lies at interviews?

The reason there are no visa interviews in other countries? Because they have functioning societies where document verification is a breeze. How do you intend to verify school documents, bank documents, company documents in a banana republic like Nigeria in a short amount of time? If they did that and denied you all en masse, you'll be here to complain again. Nothing satisfies you, you simply think you are entitled to a US visa. The truth, you're not. Don't like the process, don't apply.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You can no longer advise Nigerians in here. You ve lost your right to advise Nigerians about travels.

I cant believe my eyez! angry

Are you sure you are Nigerian?

I realized that eons ago, I mostly come here to laugh at what other scam you're cooking up again. Unfortunately, thanks to folks like you, the name "Nigerian" has become synonymous with people who excuse fraud and think dishonesty is a way of life. Not sure why you're surprised that the US embassy now treats us with the disdain we deserve by revoking visas without the courtesy of informing us. They would not try that to Canadians... oops they don't require visas to drive over the border! Last I checked... Nigerians are not a subspecies of humans. What is stopping us from being like Canadians? Ah... there's people like you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The thing tire me o.

Interview person and convinced they merit visa and then go back to say no they cannot travel. These people see us like this now and so they treat us any kind of way, on top our money.

Nigeria is the biggest spender of any foreign nation on US tour. Look in America the consumer with the money is the boss. We are not getting visa free or jumping on plane free. We deserve some decent treatment.

I can understand not giving visa in the first place....but to give visa and then revoke it? All because some Nigerians are sneaking through to Canada. Are all the revoked visas intended to be used to sneak through? If it is the determination and discretion should have been made upfront during interview and before visa was stamped.

Again, this post is a major joke.

1. "On top our money" - Americans don't care about your money. California is the world's fifth largest economy in the world. It's economy is far larger than that of Nigeria... and it is only one out of 50 states in the US. Bottom line, America does not rely on "your money". You would be better advised spending that money to improve Nigeria so you don't have to suffer the indignities of applying for a visa. Methinks you have your priorities backward.

2. Nigeria is the biggest spender of any foreign nation in the US - which is why they laugh at you. You have enough money to develop your country, yet you waste it applying ad nauseum for US visas. Who is fooling who?

3. You do not deserve special treatment because you spend money applying for US visas. If Nigerians stopped visiting the US, the country will survive. If you note, only 1 US airline (Delta) still offers direct service to Nigeria. That tells you how unimportant your money is to them.

4. Visa determinations can and are often made upfront... however, there is a clear disclaimer on the US embassy website, indicating that a visa is not a guarantee of entry to the US. You should plan accordingly. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
TWoods:

This post is a joke.

How do you think VOs can tell between who is genuine and who is not when they have only 3 minutes each to interview thousands a day? You're basically asking them to be demi gods who can see visions and read minds? You complain about "genuine applicants", but who are those? People who tell small lies at interviews?

The reason there are no visa interviews in other countries? Because they have functioning societies where document verification is a breeze. How do you intend to verify school documents, bank documents, company documents in a banana republic like Nigeria in a short amount of time? If they did that and denied you all en masse, you'll be here to complain again. Nothing satisfies you, you simply think you are entitled to a US visa. The truth, you're not. Don't like the process, don't apply.

Just thinking... simple administrative checks could be done before finally issuing the visa even after 'passing' the interview, i know it takes minimum of 2 business days before collection instead of sending people back at the airport (if this is true).

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Oooh i hate for anybody to be cheated of opportunity. Im vexxed!

I will not attend my interview in September. Im taking my family elsewhere for birthday and anniversary in October. Im going to Europe, ill find a country in Europe to go.

I cant believe it!

and I can bet over 1000 Nigerians stayed up all night to get that spot you canceled.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
TWoods:

This post is a joke.

Ohhhh I see. Banana Republic your origin....

Documents can easily be verified in weeks no need to issued visa just immediately.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
ayenikunle:

Just thinking... simple administrative checks could be done before finally issuing the visa, i know it takes minimum of 2 business days before collection instead of sending people back at the airport (if this is true).

You can't get everything spot on. I would bet some visas are issued in good faith, only for the VOs to do additional checks (verification of bank records, ties to the US that were not indicated in the application forms or at visa interviews, evidence that you obtained the visa fraudulently - you'd be surprised how many people incriminate themselves on social media and NL) and find problems.

They see thousands everyday, they cannot get every decision right. Those with revoked visas need to tell us the full story... why do they think their visas were revoked? We've been fed half the story, as is usual with Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Ohhhh I see. Banana Republic your origin....

Documents can easily be verified in weeks no need to issued visa just immediately.

Ok so you are ok with receiving visa decisions 6 weeks after your interview? I bet there will be Nigerians here complaining about that too. Also, how should they verify school documents from your village high school or some public universities that cannot maintain a functioning website? In a country where "not on seat" is the typical response when you look for a government official...

Lets get real, Nigeria is a dysfunctional cesspit. That is why we have threads like this running into 400 pages within a few weeks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by puretayo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
You said it all man.... Shit hole.
TWoods:

Ok so you are ok with receiving visa decisions 6 weeks after your interview? I bet there will be Nigerians here complaining about that too. Also, how should they verify school documents from your village high school or some public universities that cannot maintain a functioning website? In a country where "not on seat" is the typical response when you look for a government official...

Lets get real, Nigeria is a dysfunctional cesspit. That is why we have threads like this running into 400 pages within a few weeks.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Obinoscopy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
TWoods, this is a public forum that's read by people from different nationalities.

If you are a Nigerian and want things to turn around, then criticise constructively and not destructively. Your comments is doing the same harm as the harm caused by those desperate NIgerians who want to leave the country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
TWoods:

I'm done here
Can't continue this argument.

All d best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
TWoods:

Lets get real, Nigeria is a dysfunctional cesspit. That is why we have threads like this running into 400 pages within a few weeks

Do you realize that humans like you live in this place which you call those vile names? Means you think we are scums. You've gone too far, to be honest it's not your fault, it's people who keep taking your insult I blame.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mrjoshtower: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please does this argument amend the fact that people's visas where revoked? ?

Or those it bring hope to intending applicants waiting for interview dates??

Please let's maintain the course of this thread. ..

We still reading and learning.. .

Thank you all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
travelland:

Do you realize that humans like you live in this place which you call those vile names? Means you think we are scums. You've gone too far, to be honest it's not your fault, it's people who keep taking your insult I blame.

I don't think people are taking the insults, is just that they are avoiding to keep on arguing with a kid.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
TWoods:

Twood, you're making too much noise and no one's listening...hush!

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
travelland:

Do you have the same response to Falz's "thisisNigeria song?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chuchunana:

Twood, you're making too much noise and no one's listening...hush!

But you were concerned enough to respond?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

I don't think people are taking the insults, is just that they are avoiding to keep on arguing with a kid.

Which is why the US embassy treats you frauds as adults?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Obinoscopy:
TWoods, this is a public forum that's read by people from different nationalities.

If you are a Nigerian and want things to turn around, then criticise constructively and not destructively. Your comments is doing the same harm as the harm caused by those desperate NIgerians who want to leave the country.

To say my comments are doing harm is laughable. If I didn't exist, there would still be thousands streaming to the Canadian border to seek asylum. The biggest problem with Nigeria are those who think everything is fine, all we need is more prayer and that being Nigerian means accepting dishonesty as a way of life. Those are what foreigners tend to remember.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ifemi25: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hello All

Please I got invitation from my uncle to come for visit by july and while filling the form I saw October date popping up, please how can I get early date like june/july? What's te best thing to be done.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Me I no dey diswan wey una dey right now dis nite so. Heard even the Nigeria Senate President - I mean the number three Citizen of Nigeria, "the third in command" as per government hierarchy, Oloye's (datwan will be turning in his grave right now sha) heir - is alleged to be an armed robber, in fact the head of a robbery gang by the Nigeria Police "Force" as led by the "transmission transmission" comrade! What a low.... Not like I care about Saraki though, nor even Buhari at this moment, not even those that voted/enthroned them, I'm just interested in dragging shit tonight with those that keep defending this disaster of a government. Una dey here? Kindly come forward and identify yourself....

Just look at what this US and Canada matter has turned into for Nigeria due to what these messiahs have finally turned governance and the country itself to!

Issa CESSPIT wawu!!!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Obinoscopy(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2018
TWoods:

To say my comments are doing harm is laughable. If I didn't exist, there would still be thousands streaming to the Canadian border to seek asylum. The biggest problem with Nigeria are those who think everything is fine, all we need is more prayer and that being Nigerian means accepting dishonesty as a way of life. Those are what foreigners tend to remember.
Suit yourself. You can say whatever you like. After all, our president also spoke ill of the country to foreign press. Nigerians talk ill of their country in foreign lands. I hear them all the time when I leave the country for a visit. I guess its a Nigerian thing to lambast one's country in public. Just the same way as its a Nigerian thing to be desperate to want out of the country. All is part of the vicious cycle that's further destroying the country.

Keep up the good works with your destructive criticisms. It's not peculiar to you alone. Keep on repping naija.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 2:49am On Jun 04, 2018
TWoods:

Again, this post is a major joke.

1. "On top our money" - Americans don't care about your money. California is the world's fifth largest economy in the world. It's economy is far larger than that of Nigeria... and it is only one out of 50 states in the US. Bottom line, America does not rely on "your money". You would be better advised spending that money to improve Nigeria so you don't have to suffer the indignities of applying for a visa. Methinks you have your priorities backward.

2. Nigeria is the biggest spender of any foreign nation in the US - which is why they laugh at you. You have enough money to develop your country, yet you waste it applying ad nauseum for US visas. Who is fooling who?

3. You do not deserve special treatment because you spend money applying for US visas. If Nigerians stopped visiting the US, the country will survive. If you note, only 1 US airline (Delta) still offers direct service to Nigeria. That tells you how unimportant your money is to them.

4. Visa determinations can and are often made upfront... however, there is a clear disclaimer on the US embassy website, indicating that a visa is not a guarantee of entry to the US. You should plan accordingly. Simple.

Yeepa! See response o!!

Is this the same TWoods abi a demon copy? I cannot believe what Im seeing.

Guy go wash that ogogoro comot for ya mouth first and take nap wake up refreshed and read what you typed up here.

Chei. Chineke ka gie kpafukam!! angry

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 2:58am On Jun 04, 2018
TWoods:

and I can bet over 1000 Nigerians stayed up all night to get that spot you canceled.

Im sure they do. My conscience rests in solidarity with those who spent months planning for the interview and spent money to get a spot....some of them travelled from far away states risking the bad roads and hazards. Attended and passed the interview. Then they purchased airline ticket and booked lodging....but all that means nothing now. With them I stand!

This guy don vexx me weeeeellll weeeeelll tonight. angry and i dey fast o not supposed to vexx.

Chineke God!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bashbanks(m): 5:02am On Jun 04, 2018
I blame the people that takes their time to reply that guy... Someone that was asked on a popular thread back then how his brother got to the US, he left the thread on the day the question was asked.. You dey form Saint, whereas your brother self do the same thing to comot for this Naija self.. He go just dey conclude like say na him won give u the US visa. Somebody asked earlier say him get invitation and him won go for sight seeing also, Wetin make him Tel Vo say him won go do? He don conclude say the guy won CON him way like he called it.. Oga if u no fit advice, just skip and pass.

10 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 5:04am On Jun 04, 2018
TWoods:

Do you have the same response to Falz's "thisisNigeria song?

Is Falz not Bar. Falana's son? His father should correct him because he called him a criminal, shows he lacks morals. Is he your role model?

Your message isn't bad, it's just the way you pass it across that makes it condescending, you've been spewing trash, feeling like you are talking to lower human-beings because you are in America, learn to respect people, if you've not learned this then how are you more civilized than a tout?

18 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2018
bashbanks:
I blame the people that takes their time to reply that guy... Someone that was asked on a popular thread back then how his brother got to the US, he left the thread on the day the question was asked.. You dey form Saint, whereas your brother self do the same thing to comot for this Naija self.. He go just dey conclude like say na him won give u the US visa. Somebody asked earlier say him get invitation and him won go for sight seeing also, Wetin make him Tel Vo say him won go do? He don conclude say the guy won CON him way like he called it.. Oga if u no fit advice, just skip and pass.

You gerrit!
That's why they say empty barrel makes a lot of noise.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
LOLZZZZZ to these fighting sha
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by deleazeezmay9(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You can no longer advise Nigerians in here. You ve lost your right to advise Nigerians about travels.

I cant believe my eyez!

Are you sure you are Nigerian?
Twoods or Wat eva ur name is.......pls just shot up ur mouth

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by keni: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
We are quick to drag ourselves down, even the Nigerian jersey that people love, its the same Nigerians that are saying its bad we dont want fashion we need to win. Like that will solve any problem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.