Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1178838 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2018
bashbanks:
I blame the people that takes their time to reply that guy... Someone that was asked on a popular thread back then how his brother got to the US, he left the thread on the day the question was asked.. You dey form Saint, whereas your brother self do the same thing to comot for this Naija self.. He go just dey conclude like say na him won give u the US visa. Somebody asked earlier say him get invitation and him won go for sight seeing also, Wetin make him Tel Vo say him won go do? He don conclude say the guy won CON him way like he called it.. Oga if u no fit advice, just skip and pass.

Oh, so you saw all that go down, it was really eye opening...dude disappear as dem open him yansh. He comes acting like a "pure one" but we all know wetin him brother do for Yankee take get paper...same thing he is condemning others for...#hypocrite

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ifemi25: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
ifemi25:
Hello All

Please I got invitation from my uncle to come for visit by july and while filling the form I saw October date popping up, please how can I get early date like june/july? What's te best thing to be done.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks

Please help I need urgent answer to this. Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pls those that recently had there Interview let's know how it went abeg. My interview is in 2weeks. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
TWoods:

I realized that eons ago, I mostly come here to laugh at what other scam you're cooking up again. Unfortunately, thanks to folks like you, the name "Nigerian" has become synonymous with people who excuse fraud and think dishonesty is a way of life. Not sure why you're surprised that the US embassy now treats us with the disdain we deserve by revoking visas without the courtesy of informing us. They would not try that to Canadians... oops they don't require visas to drive over the border! Last I checked... Nigerians are not a subspecies of humans. What is stopping us from being like Canadians? Ah... there's people like you.

Baba Ijebu why are you disgracing your oyinbo self and soiling the name of your self righteous family? You sure must be so idle

You are not even a citizen of the USA yet, a Common green card holder and you are spewing like you are Secretary of State.Nigeria-Americans both naturalized or otherwise of all cadre on nairaland no dey do, na you chop 9mm bullet for your small blokos.

Why did you remain in the USA after obtaining your F1 visa? Why did you not go back to Nigeria after telling the VO you will do same? This is just the sick attitude of these nonsense yet to be Americanas.

Take a chill pill, drink some water and self examine yourself for a minute before you get heart attack

Warri people say "boy whey wan scatter people market will first kick his own mama stock troway for yamayama"

20 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmmmmm
The plenty kill Twoods club and the FBI agents. Mae Una no chase away our "unique " poster. Every Thread needs one Biko.

BR na u dey cuss for Ramadan?! Your imam must hear this grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Can someone who know please answer this guy.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
Hmmmmmm
The plenty kill Twoods club and the FBI agents. Mae Una no chase away our "unique " poster. Every Thread needs one Biko.

grin grin.

Make God forgive me o.

I don miss u. I dey expect your ugba soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hammed71(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

Baba Ijebu why are you disgracing your oyinbo self and soiling the name of your self righteous family? You sure must be so idle

You are not even a citizen of the USA yet, a Common green card holder and you are spewing like you are Secretary of State.Nigeria-Americans both naturalized or otherwise of all cadre on nairaland no dey do, na you chop 9mm bullet for your small blokos.

Why did you remain in the USA after obtaining your F1 visa? Why did you not go back to Nigeria after telling the VO you will do same? This is just the sick attitude of these nonsense yet to be Americanas.

Take a chill pill, drink some water and self examine yourself for a minute before you get heart attack

Warri people say "boy whey wan scatter people market will first kick his own mama stock troway for yamayama"
haha twoods hwfa na
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Pls those that recently had there Interview let's know how it went abeg. My interview is in 2weeks. Thanks
everything don change for embassy ooo, they more stricter now.. If u r going for vacation i think is very difficult to get visa now.. My observations thr today shaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
eyinola:
everything don change for embassy ooo, they more stricter now.. If u r going for vacation i think is very difficult to get visa now.. My observations thr today shaa.

Really Jesus. Now ur making me scared
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pipedreams:

Really Jesus. Now ur making me scared
don't be scared na it's not a do or die thin after all na ur money u wan go spend, as for me am done with them for now

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bisolanio(f): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chuchunana:

Oh, so you saw all that go down, it was really eye opening...dude disappear as dem open him yansh. He comes acting like a "pure one" but we all know wetin him brother do for Yankee take get paper...same thing he is condemning others for...#hypocrite

I saw that post too(mouthgig's thread) , and that's why I said he misused an opportunity in one of my posts.
Pot calling kettle black!
Useless noisemaker!

Where is he , don't quit yet people are waiting for your response.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bisolanio(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
eyinola:

Mind to share your transcript?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
eyinola:
don't be scared na it's not a do or die thin after all na ur money u wan go spend, as for me am done with them for now

share you timeline
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
TWoods:

To say my comments are doing harm is laughable. If I didn't exist, there would still be thousands streaming to the Canadian border to seek asylum. The biggest problem with Nigeria are those who think everything is fine, all we need is more prayer and that being Nigerian means accepting dishonesty as a way of life. Those are what foreigners tend to remember.
This situation is reminiscent of the song titled The Sound of Silence which was masterfully covered by the artist Disturbed.

For 400 years there was silence until John came to disturb the silence. John the Baptist was seen as an extreme case in the bible but his extreme reaction was a by product of Israel's action. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. John the Baptist never took it easy on them. They trekked all the way to be baptized by him only to hear: You brood of vipers! Lol. I can almost imagine the look on their faces. They will be like we came to you for help na, why you come dey attack us again? The reason was simple. Baptism without repentance is just taking a bath.

That being said, I strongly disagree with those who say TWOODS is denting the image of this country. I seriously beg to disagree fa. You can only cover up something that happens in your house. Our case is an internationally escalating one. Everyday Nigerians do this and Nigerians do that. We need to keep talking to ourselves. Let the international communities come here and read it. Let them know that we have taken ownership of it.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Very short interview
VO..... PP
Me.. Pass it
VO.... Who r u visiting
Me.....My friend, mention his name
VO..... Have u travelled out of Africa before
Me..... Not at all, i hv been very busy with work trying to comment my place and at the same time trying to grow my business as well
VO.... She mentioned whr i work and ask if i was the owner
Me... No i work for them as xxxxxx
VO.... U mentioned u were growing ur biz
Me... Yes, it's a side business
VO... What's the business all abt
Me... It's an agro commodity store we deal with supply of so so so and so with few stores on d Mainland
VO... What's ur accumulative earnings from both work and side business
Me... A little below 500k after tax and other expenses
VO.... U didn't meet the requirements at this time, everything is explained in d blue paper... Note i was denied in November so I just said let me give it a shot again, am goin to spend my vacation in Dubai
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by haywhyb(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good evening house. I have an interview on Monday next week I need some clarifications please. The last time I applied I was denied which was an Academic tour visit to New York with others from same campus. Unfortunately it wasn't a group interview as we thought and some of us were denied including myself. The agency in charge bleeped up big time. No prior pre interview preparations and all. My concern now is that in my previous interview after answering series of questions the Consular asked if I have a relative in the United States i said yes my elder sister ( a citizen) and whereas on my Ds160 where i was asked if I have any immediate relative in the United States i filled no and i filled Yes for other relatives. Although I had corrected those errors can I send an apology letter to the embassy stating my previous errors which arose as a result my hastiness in filling the ds 160. More so, I came to discover that my mum's maiden name is what's on her passport and not our Father's surname which was what I used for my previous application. However I had already corrected that. Also in my recent D's 160 I wrote I would be visiting University of Colorado and American Musuem of Natural history as part of my travel plans and the major purpose is to go see my mum who just had a surgery recently she has Resident legal permit. What are my chances, I am currently in my final year I planned travelling on July 8th and come back July 18th, I have a business I run on part time basis and I have a good no of cash as well in my account but I am not the one sponsoring the trip. What I intend using as strong ties are my project work, NYSC, Business e.t.c. kindly give your suggestions I would highly appreciate it.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bashbanks(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
NothingDoMe:
This situation is reminiscent of the song titled The Sound of Silence which was masterfully covered by the artist Disturbed.

For 400 years there was silence until John came to disturb the silence. John the Baptist was seen as an extreme case in the bible but his extreme reaction was a by product of Israel's action. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. John the Baptist never took it easy on them. They trekked all the way to be baptized by him only to hear: You brood of vipers! Lol. I can almost imagine the look on their faces. They will be like we came to you for help na, why you come dey attack us again? The reason was simple. Baptism without repentance is just taking a bath.

That being said, I strongly disagree with those who say TWOODS is denting the image of this country. I seriously beg to disagree fa. You can only cover up something that happens in your house. Our case is an internationally escalating one. Everyday Nigerians do this and Nigerians do that. We need to keep talking to ourselves. Let the international communities come here and read it. Let them know that we have taken ownership of it.

Bros, nobody is saying he is denting Nigeria's image. He just needs to speak to people with respect.. There are ways you'll pass your point across without sounding rude to others like you just passes your own message across without sounding rude or insulting anyone.. Most of the things he says here are nothing but the truth but you don't have to insult anyone to get your message across. We all have different opinions and our opinions can never be the same always.. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sarumiabiola(f): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Hello house, please i need advice on what to do as regards scheduling USA visa appointment for myself and my boyfriends mum.
while filling the ds160 form she wasn't sure if to state shes been to the us before because she overstayed before returning to Nigeria and after she got back she tried to apply again for herself and her children but she was refused so she wasn't going to state all of these, she applied not stating that, then we decided it wont harm stating shes bn to the US. I then recreated another application stating the truth while tiring to schedule appoint for both of us i had previously started d appointment process on the initial account that was created but since i created another application with a new application ID i started a new appointment process using a different email but i was told to upload her passport because the details entered is same with the first one, i uploaded and they said they will notify me when the first account is cancelled,its almost 5 days now but i havent received any notification.
Please my major concern is as regards the errors made in her initial application if its going to reflect in what the consular has at the embassy and the fact that the notification is taking forever, i havent bn able to schedule appointment yet i discovered i can use my application to schedule for the both of us but thinking i should schedule using her application since shes the person paying for us both.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2018
eyinola:
Very short interview
VO..... PP
Me.. Pass it
VO.... Who r u visiting
Me..... Not at all, i hv been very busy with work trying to comment my place and at the same time trying to grow my business as well
Me... It's an agro commodity store we deal with supply of so so so and so with few stores on d Mainland
VO.... U didn't meet the requirements at this time, everything is explained in d blue paper... Note i was denied in November so I just said let me give it a shot again, am goin to spend my vacation in Dubai

abujaniv:
Travel history is a factor that can add to a person's qualifications where professional or family ties are otherwise weaker.
Your professional or family tie was weak and no travel history to add up, I will advice UK because Dubai na like Ghana to them. Sometimes they are concerned about having good earning and never traveled out.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Enough of this house of assembly drama ooo cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:24am On Jun 05, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
Hmmmmmm

That man Twoods na my guy always, irrespective! I understand say him posts dem dey pepper well well for body, even me dey dread on him behalf if e do some (and I be think say na we dem bad belle pass for here before oh till the guy arrive the scene), but plenty harsh truth dey follow him post even if na raw area approach of communication him dey use. I go surprise if all this gbege/bullet from left, right and center fit run am comot from this faceless forum, I doubt!

That man in my mind can enter centre of igbudu market and drag poo with market women, clap hands on them and still leave victoriously unscathed I swear, talk more of mostly graduates/educated people wey full here.... Either ways, thumbs up dude, you bam! Naija go better. Seems "corruption is seriously fighting back" in this place though cheesy grin

"BabaRambo" how we dey? How the ministry? We don reach permanent site? Make una meanwhile leave our guy alone oh else we rally round am take kukuma shake/break/scatter all the table/everywhere! As for you first thing first, we go just do family meeting for your head, and sever all diplomatic relationships on our sister matter. I believe say I dey speak the mind of those wey just dey dodge this matter pass since. Greetings to the boss Justwise....

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adega: 4:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Please . I want to change a date for my appointment what's the best time to login to login to get earlier date .is it at night or early in the morning please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rahman137(m): 4:48am On Jun 05, 2018
So I went for my Visa interview yesterday and below is the transcript:
VO: can I ve your passport
Me: pass over passport
Vo: where are u going in the US
Me: we are going to Florida
VO: any plan when in Florida
Me: plan to visit the Disney world with the kid and also attend some art exhibition at the museum of art DELAND. We will also do some sight seeing
Vo: u came here in January and your wife applied to give birth in the US, are u still planning to give birth
Me: unfortunately we lost the baby ( truth nothing but the truth) , hence we aren't planning to have a baby this time
Vo: do you have any relative in the US
Me: No, however in my January application I filled yes cos I thought my wife step mum's cousin qualifies as relative but was recently meant to realise she did not
Vo: but you know her, hence she can be regarded as relative. Do you plan to visit her?
Me: No we do not have plan to visit her.
Vo: keeps typing, unfortunately you do not qualify........bla bla Bala

Pls house where do you think things went wrong, my wife is really devastated and I am thinking maybe she should just apply alone next time. She deserve the break
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2018
rahman137:
So I went for my Visa interview yesterday and below is the transcript:
VO: can I ve your passport
Me: pass over passport
Vo: where are u going in the US
Me: we are going to Florida
VO: any plan when in Florida
Me: plan to visit the Disney world with the kid and also attend some art exhibition at the museum of art DELAND. We will also do some sight seeing
Vo: u came here in January and your wife applied to give birth in the US, are u still planning to give birth
Me: unfortunately we lost the baby ( truth nothing but the truth) , hence we aren't planning to have a baby this time
Vo: do you have any relative in the US
Me: No, however in my January application I filled yes cos I thought my wife step mum's cousin qualifies as relative but was recently meant to realise she did not
Vo: but you know her, hence she can be regarded as relative. Do you plan to visit her?
Me: No we do not have plan to visit her.
Vo: keeps typing, unfortunately you do not qualify........bla bla Bala

Pls house where do you think things went wrong, my wife is really devastated and I am thinking maybe she should just apply alone next time. She deserve the break
Sorry about the loss. However, from your last application, nothing changed.
There is no reason why you must travel to the US. France, UK, Brazil, Rome all have good vacation spots. You guys should go somewhere else.
I am of the opinion that applying alone wouldn't make any difference in this new dispensation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2018
YankeeJJC:

Your professional or family tie was weak and no travel history to add up, I will advice UK because Dubai na like Ghana to them. Sometimes they are concerned about having good earning and never traveled out.
Bro, am an accountant been with my company for over 7 years, am married with two kids am sure she saw all this on my application but she never ask me any question regarding my family or abt work.. As u can see from my transcript. A guy before me has been to SA and UK but was also denied
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2018
NothingDoMe:

"Talk" not insult or be abusive. No one is a child here even a child deseves to be accorded some form of respect.

@TWOODS or gini bu afa gi? If I were you I will just keep quite, some people here know your history don't allow them display it on 3D. Just jejely follow Babaramota's advice.

Sho mo age wa ni!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by onyxo76(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2018
This visa cancellation thing at the Poe just got messier, I chatted a while ago with a close friend who had to abort his family trip at the Chicago airport over the weekend, every Nigerian with kids got their visas cancelled on the spot. He had already got some Intel from someone who works at the said airport and messaged the wife to fill a voluntary return form upon arrival and come back home, at least their visas are still valid till next year. Not only families were denied entry but almost all Nigerian passengers too were sent back.
It's really rough now, if you don't have any thing official to do in USA I suggest you go elsewhere for now until things soften up.
The waste of resources pain my paddy no be small
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2018
ladylco:

"Talk" not insult or be abusive. No one is a child here even a child deseves to be accorded some form of respect.

@TWOODS or gini bu afa gi? If I were you I will just keep quite, some people here know your history don't allow them display it on 3D. Just jejely follow Babaramota's advice.

Sho mo age wa ni!

@Twoods I hope you don't take this advice and keep speaking the truth no matter how harsh as long as you did not insult anybody.

Nigeria is full of churches,spirit filled church goers, prayer warriors but densely corrupt, how does that work?

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2018
eyinola:
Very short interview
VO..... PP
Me.. Pass it
VO.... Who r u visiting

There are two things I noticed which may have cause the refusal

1) No travel history

2) You mentioned that you are trying to grow your business and at the same time working full time. In my humble opinion, you shouldn't have mentioned your business unless it is an established business since you are sponsoring yourself. The VO knows that business start ups are not usually profitable initially and you Kay even need to put in funds to sustain it before you begin to make profits so this might affect your interview negatively

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2018
NothingDoMe:

For 400 years there was silence until John came to disturb the silence. John the Baptist was seen as an extreme case in the bible but his extreme reaction was a by product of Israel's action. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. John the Baptist never took it easy on them. Everyday Nigerians do this and Nigerians do that. We need to keep talking to ourselves. Let the international communities come here and read it. Let them know that we have taken ownership of it.

You're right fa..... and I won't blame TWOOD he may not be perfect but you can have a thread of more than 10,000 users and expect everyone to be nice and easy.... That's the way he sees things and if we can't accept it I suggest we ignore it.
May God help us in this Country because we're not making things easy for ourselves... When we see good things, all we wanna do is spoil it so others won't benefit from it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.