Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1179120 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Obinoscopy:
TWoods, this is a public forum that's read by people from different nationalities.

If you are a Nigerian and want things to turn around, then criticise constructively and not destructively. Your comments is doing the same harm as the harm caused by those desperate NIgerians who want to leave the country.

Obinoscopy with all due respect i have to totally push you back on this, there is nothing like destructive criticism when it comes to issue of Nigeria and fraud/corruption etc

Is either we condemn what is wrong and take action or we sit on our hands and keep praying fruitless prayers hoping that one day miracle will happen.

Truth hurts that is why many don't like hearing it. I really hope that we will have many TWoods speaking out and not play the nice-guy card to avoid back clash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2018
bashbanks:

Bros, nobody is saying he is denting Nigeria's image. He just needs to speak to people with respect.. There are ways you'll pass your point across without sounding rude to others like you just passes your own message across without sounding rude or insulting anyone.. Most of the things he says here are nothing but the truth but you don't have to insult anyone to get your message across. We all have different opinions and our opinions can never be the same always.. Thanks

True as well... he should work on his communication.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2018
onyxo76:
This visa cancellation thing at the Poe just got messier, I chatted a while ago with a close friend who had to abort his family trip at the Chicago airport over the weekend, every Nigerian with kids got their visas cancelled on the spot. He had already got some Intel from someone who works at the said airport and messaged the wife to fill a voluntary return form upon arrival and come back home, at least their visas are still valid till next year. Not only families were denied entry but almost all Nigerian passengers too were sent back.
It's really rough now, if you don't have any thing official to do in USA I suggest you go elsewhere for now until things soften up.
The waste of resources pain my paddy no be small

This is not a bad suggestion but people have to visit friends, families and even tour, there's no law against this. Once you can prove that you are genuine your visa will not be revoked, if it is, then they should give a good reason for such or be sued. Imagine spending N400K on ticket and paying hotel bill then someone revokes your visa and you can't get a refund of your money. The officer will not do this if one is genuine and he has no reason to doubt you. Honestly, if your friend's family were genuine travellers they didn't need to panic, flight ticket wasted, people have money sha

As for the families that travel to US enroute Canada for asylum, I hope they can see the stress they are causing others.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2018
sarumiabiola:
Hello house, please i need advice on what to do as regards scheduling USA visa appointment for myself and my boyfriends mum.

Please my major concern is as regards the errors made in her initial application if its going to reflect in what the consular has at the embassy and the fact that the notification is taking forever, i havent bn able to schedule appointment yet i discovered i can use my application to schedule for the both of us but thinking i should schedule using her application since shes the person paying for us both.

She made a big mistake not informing the Embassy about her previous visit to the United States.. Next time she should say the truth because they can see it on their system and I will advice you to separate your application. Apply on your own and let her apply on her own... call the embassy instead of waiting for notification.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
rahman137:
So I went for my Visa interview yesterday and below is the transcript:
VO: can I ve your passport
Me: pass over passport
Vo: where are u going in the US
Me: we are going to Florida
VO: any plan when in Florida
Me: plan to visit the Disney world with the kid and also attend some art exhibition at the museum of art DELAND. We will also do some sight seeing
Vo: u came here in January and your wife applied to give birth in the US, are u still planning to give birth
Me: unfortunately we lost the baby ( truth nothing but the truth) , hence we aren't planning to have a baby this time
Vo: do you have any relative in the US
Me: No, however in my January application I filled yes cos I thought my wife step mum's cousin qualifies as relative but was recently meant to realise she did not
Vo: but you know her, hence she can be regarded as relative. Do you plan to visit her?
Me: No we do not have plan to visit her.
Vo: keeps typing, unfortunately you do not qualify........bla bla Bala

Pls house where do you think things went wrong, my wife is really devastated and I am thinking maybe she should just apply alone next time. She deserve the break

1. your previous intention was childbirth,and u might want to still have a child there when u get to US (Presumed Immigrant)
2. U lost a family tie to Nigeria and the VO don't want to correct your US Family tie mistake. Everything na family ties. So sorry broda.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2018
rahman137:
Me: we are going to Florida
VO: any plan when in Florida
Me: plan to visit the Disney world with the kid and also attend some art exhibition at the museum of art DELAND. We will also do some sight seeing
Vo: u came here in January and your wife applied to give birth in the US, are u still planning to give birth
Me: unfortunately we lost the baby ( truth nothing but the truth) , hence we aren't planning to have a baby this time
Vo: do you have any relative in the US
Me: No, however in my January application I filled yes cos I thought my wife step mum's cousin qualifies as relative but was recently meant to realise she did not
Vo: but you know her, hence she can be regarded as relative. Do you plan to visit her?

Pls house where do you think things went wrong, my wife is really devastated and I am thinking maybe she should just apply alone next time. She deserve the break

Sorry for your loss. LadyG has said a lot let me add a few points. Like she suggested you should look else where for your vacation but if it has to be US then you must let them know why. Another issue was your wife's relative, they don't believe you won't see her, since it seems you are hiding something. (Humble opinion)

Applying alone will not solve this issue, why must your wife visit US? Has it been her dream, where exactly does she hope to visit during her stay, who will she go with? You say you want to go to Disney Florida, how old are your kids? Is it a baby of 2 years you want to take to Disney, or a child of 7 who will appreciate such a trip more. They use pyscology that's why you have a high chance of getting visa when you are telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Obinoscopy with all due respect i have to totally push you back on this, there is nothing like destructive criticism when it comes to issue of Nigeria and fraud/corruption etc

Is either we condemn what is wrong and take action or we sit on our hands and keep praying fruitless prayers hoping that one day miracle will happen.

Truth hurts that is why many don't like hearing it. I really hope that we will have many TWoods speaking out and not play the nice-guy card to avoid back clash

No one is saying truth is not right but the way it's being communicated matters. TWOODS as far as am concerned is just too rude and insultive, there are lot of people here who are advocate of doing the right thing particularly on immigration matters and such were passed with absolute sanity. if you read his post 99% is rude even on matters that is on neutral grounds he is still insultive.

You know what, when people display such bragado and holier than thou attitude, my dear check well they are simply trying to cover what they accuse others of.

Even the Americans who get land will politely refuse u visa or entry which one is hisown?
He should come back home and change things why did he remain in another man's land was he born there, didn't he also emigrated there? Oshisko plc.

His brother that abused his class of visa did he cut his neck? Did he or has he ever used him as reference point when he is castigating others, that is a very big hypocritic criticism. First remove the dust in your eyes before you try to remove that of another person. Mtchew!

TWoods come and tell us how you got to USA and how did you treat your brother's case then all man will take whatever you say.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2018
seyewest:

She made a big mistake not informing the Embassy about her previous visit to the United States.. Next time she should say the truth because they can see it on their system and I will advice you to separate your application. Apply on your own and let her apply on her own... call the embassy instead of waiting for notification.

My take too normally, but she's the one footing the bill of the trip. How can you overstay your US visa and expect it not to knock and then attempt to get a visa for your family thereafter (possibly for migration purposes)? The best thing for OP to do in my opinion is to distance yourself from being on same application till boyfriend's mum sorts herself out, else her 'sins' will definitely rub-off on you. She's not an advantage to you at this moment at all, she's bad news for your application.

If she overstayed but did less than 365 days, and has done up to 3 years out of the US, there may be hope of forgiveness. If it was over 365 days, then she needs 10 years out of the US at least normally. Either ways, it's a very bad thing she has done in the eyes of the terms of the visa granted her, to herself and to standards.

That US visa may just remain elusive to her even if she comes out clean to them, unless she has somewhat understandable and forgivable reason to have overstayed! I'm not a supporter of overstaying, but I know the dumbest thing to do after an overstay is what this woman has done, really. Overstay means just remain trapped basically, live with the frustration of your dumb choice till either you are deported or able to sort stuff out someday, step not your leg out of the US or do and most likely say bye-bye forever.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2018
eyinola:
Bro, am an accountant been with my company for over 7 years, am married with two kids am sure she saw all this on my application but she never ask me any question regarding my family or abt work.. As u can see from my transcript. A guy before me has been to SA and UK but was also denied
remember u told the VO your own personal business is just growing. When applicant reapply for a Visa, the applicant must show more convincing tie to Nigeria before they can be granted, which u did by including your side biz but u said it's still growing which makes it weak.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2018
ladylco:

No one is saying truth is not right but the way it's being communicated matters. TWOODS as far as am concerned is just too rude and insultive, there are lot of people here who are advocate of doing the right thing particularly on immigration matters and such were passed with absolute sanity. if you read his post 99% is rude even on matters that is on neutral grounds he is still insultive.

You know what, when people display such bragado and holier than thou attitude, my dear check well they are simply trying to cover what they accuse others of.

Even the Americans who get land will politely refuse u visa or entry which one is hisown?
He should come back home and change things why did he remain in another man's land was he born there, didn't he also emigrated there? Oshisko plc.

His brother that abused his class of visa did he cut his neck? Did he or has he ever used him as reference point when he is castigating others, that is a very big hypocritic criticism. First remove the dust in your eyes before you try to remove that of another person. Mtchew!

TWoods come and tell us how you got to USA and how did you treat your brother's case then all man will take whatever you say.

You are mistaken a hash truth to an insult which is very common with some Nigerians, what TWoods is saying is exactly what many Nigerians say daily about our system and politicians, the problem is that many of us are so hypocritical and use religion as a pretence.

Nigeria is screwed up and that is the fact, i don't care how anybody present that truth because i'm sick and tired of all these cover-up excuses and pointless prayers while we still engage in the same crime.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by onyxo76(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2018
travelland:

This is not a bad suggestion but people have to visit friends, families and even tour, there's no law against this. Once you can prove that you are genuine your visa will not be revoked, if it is, then they should give a good reason for such or be sued. Imagine spending N400K on ticket and paying hotel bill then someone revokes your visa and you can't get a refund of your money. The officer will not do this if one is genuine and he has no reason to doubt you. Honestly, if your friend's family were genuine travellers they didn't need to panic, flight ticket wasted, people have money sha

As for the families that travel to US enroute Canada for asylum, I hope they can see the stress they are causing others.
the thing tire me out, it was fellow in the inland security at the airport who advised them on that move as he cannot guarantee that they will scale through the immigration guys, the man and his wife were there last year and were planning to take the kids along for vacation this time around mind you the kids got their own visas a few weeks ago . It's so discouraging to hear of all these happenings I might even put off my trip till next year as things are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2018
ladylco:

You just nailed it.

I don't understand why some are supporting that dude.

Oga o

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by shrekandfiona: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2018
NothingDoMe:
This situation is reminiscent of the song titled The Sound of Silence which was masterfully covered by the artist Disturbed.

For 400 years there was silence until John came to disturb the silence. John the Baptist was seen as an extreme case in the bible but his extreme reaction was a by product of Israel's action. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. John the Baptist never took it easy on them. They trekked all the way to be baptized by him only to hear: You brood of vipers! Lol. I can almost imagine the look on their faces. They will be like we came to you for help na, why you come dey attack us again? The reason was simple. Baptism without repentance is just taking a bath.

That being said, I strongly disagree with those who say TWOODS is denting the image of this country. I seriously beg to disagree fa. You can only cover up something that happens in your house. Our case is an internationally escalating one. Everyday Nigerians do this and Nigerians do that. We need to keep talking to ourselves. Let the international communities come here and read it. Let them know that we have taken ownership of it.
lol cheesy cheesy I totally agree with your post and omobendel's as it seems corruption is seriously fighting back on this thread. lol

That being said, twoods may seem condescending and belittling nevertheless his posts is 100% true. rare breadth of fresh air cool

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2018
haywhyb:
Good evening house. I have an interview on Monday next week I need some clarifications please. The last time I applied I was denied which was an Academic tour visit to New York with others from same campus. Unfortunately it wasn't a group interview as we thought and some of us were denied including myself. The agency in charge bleeped up big time. No prior pre interview preparations and all. My concern now is that in my previous interview after answering series of questions the Consular asked if I have a relative in the United States i said yes my elder sister ( a citizen) and whereas on my Ds160 where i was asked if I have any immediate relative in the United States i filled no and i filled Yes for other relatives. Although I had corrected those errors can I send an apology letter to the embassy stating my previous errors which arose as a result my hastiness in filling the ds 160. More so, I came to discover that my mum's maiden name is what's on her passport and not our Father's surname which was what I used for my previous application. However I had already corrected that. Also in my recent D's 160 I wrote I would be visiting University of Colorado and American Musuem of Natural history as part of my travel plans and the major purpose is to go see my mum who just had a surgery recently she has Resident legal permit. What are my chances, I am currently in my final year I planned travelling on July 8th and come back July 18th, I have a business I run on part time basis and I have a good no of cash as well in my account but I am not the one sponsoring the trip. What I intend using as strong ties are my project work, NYSC, Business e.t.c. kindly give your suggestions I would highly appreciate it.

Any travel history? Well, having a sister and mum in the US (how did she become an LPR by the way? through your sister's filing for her from Naija or via status adjustment of a B1/B2 visa?), you being a student and the bumps from your previous application makes your chances at a US visa quite slimmer. Regards

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2018
rahman137:

Sorry about the denial but is it a must you must go to U.S.
You should start thinking about other destinations.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
justwise:

@Twoods I hope you don't take this advice and keep speaking the truth no matter how harsh as long as you did not insult anybody.

Nigeria is full of churches,spirit filled church goers, prayer warriors but densely corrupt, how does that work?

lolzzzzzzzz
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2018
travelland:

Your bolded must be a joke right?

As for the families that travel to US enroute Canada for Asylum, you're all fraud.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Are there no success stories? U guys are scaring me o. No more success updates from people
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
What's funny about the whole thing is

Those people supporting the guy all stayed abroad making destructive criticism on social media as if their noise will make any changes.

Also some that doesn't support him also stay abroad while some stay back home just going for tourism/visit.

So btw d two now who is selfish?

Everybody knew things is not working in nija at all so by staying abroad and making noise on social media won't solve anything, it will only make more damages. Come home let's fight for our right altogether.

Those that didn't support Twood knw what average Nigerians are facing and is better if they can find their way out, just like u guys did.

Are you guys born there? Twood and his supporters

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2018
It's amazing to see the way folks reason.
So in every argument, one must support a person or the other? I find folks opinions are coloured once they see another person expressing any opinion that tilts to agreeing with Twoods views.
I read both sides and I actually "liked" both. Why? Because the opinions are valid and not because I like Twoods or hate him.
Let's open our mind to understand opinions and disagree with them not the person.
That being said, let me state mine.
I agree with Twoods on his views. I however would not adopt his approach in replying to people.

BTW, where e dey sef?!
Jesse, Nnoo o! Jokwa!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mrjoshtower: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2018
They will be there and choose to advocate on social media, make them come back for where?
Lie lie
Try go MMIA the population of folks leaving is always high than folks coming back.
I hope and pray US embassy have a change and cut down their refusal these days it's really becoming too much in the past weeks not everybody wants to go to Canada.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Obinoscopy(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
justwise:

We are good at criticising this country in the public without proffering solutions. We take up the holier than thou attitude while condemning the rest. That's wrong and won't solve anything. We are very good at talking about the tiny specks in other people's eye without talking about the big log of wood in ours.

I believe so much in this country. And I believe we are the ones who can solve our issues and not the international community. Fine, we can discuss our issues and criticise constructively but exposing our flaws to the international community will only make them laugh at us.

There are other nlers on this thread who criticise constructively and don't do it condescendingly while doing so. He should do same.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:
What's funny about the whole thing is

Those people supporting the guy all stayed abroad making destructive criticism on social media as if their noise will make any changes

Also some that doesn't support him also stay abroad while some stay back home just going for tourism/visit.

So btw d two now who is selfish?

Everybody knew things is not working in nija at all so by staying abroad and making noise on social media won't solve anything, it will only make more damages. Come home let's fight for our right altogether.

Those that didn't support Twood knw what average Nigerians are facing and is better if they can find their way out, just like u guys did.

Are you guys born there? Twood and his supporters

I'm happy you noticed this, I thought I was the only one. It makes them feel better off than those of us who are based here even though in actual fact many here are doing better than them financially. They are the ones who criticize Nigeria the most yet do nothing to contribute towards the country positively, in all their post you will hear destructive criticism.

By insulting us and capilizing on people's desperation they feel on top of the world, meanwhile they are suffering. Why do you think they are constantly here, not to help but to ridicule people?.

I believe we should learn to correct constructively, not talking to people any how because you find yourself where many want to be, that's pride and it makes no sense

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2018
onyxo76:
the thing tire me out, it was fellow in the inland security at the airport who advised them on that move as he cannot guarantee that they will scale through the immigration guys, the man and his wife were there last year and were planning to take the kids along for vacation this time around mind you the kids got their own visas a few weeks ago . It's so discouraging to hear of all these happenings I might even put off my trip till next year as things are.

Has your visa finally reached you now my bow-tie friend and brother in Christ? This POE story today, what is behind it according to the intel, why this particular episode? It doesn't sum up for me sha, it doesn't, even though I believe there are matters on ground..... "Every Nigerian with kids got their visas cancelled on the spot" ke?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Mrjoshtower:

not everybody wants to go to Canada.
funny thing is people that never return actually abandoned same tie new applicants have, how can they differentiate now and trust? Very slim. make dem no sha stain the aged applicants because I hear say na so so visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Obinoscopy:

We are good at criticising this country in the public without proffering solutions. We take up the holier than thou attitude while condemning the rest. That's wrong and won't solve anything. We are very good at talking about the tiny specks in other people's eye without talking about the big log of wood in ours.

I believe so much in this country. And I believe we are the ones who can solve our issues and not the international community. Fine, we can discuss our issues and criticise constructively but exposing our flaws to the international community will only make them laugh at us.

There are other nlers on this thread who criticise constructively and don't do it condescendingly while doing so. He should do same.

So you think Nigeria is this bad because of lack of solution to our problems? What solution that has not been provided both harshly or softly but still nothing seems to change.

No Nigeria is this bad because we have normalized corruption and fraudulent activities, the system is now conditioned to accept that this is the normal way of doing things. This is exactly why TWoods and few others are picked on for dare saying things that very uncomfortable to sympathizers of the corrupt system.

The truth is the solution no matter how harshly spoken or written, at least somebody care enough to speak out rather covering it up.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Mrjoshtower:

They will be there and choose to advocate on social media, make them come back for where?
Lie lie
Try go MMIA the population of folks leaving is always high than folks coming back
I hope and pray US embassy have a change and cut down their refusal these days it's really becoming too much in the past weeks not everybody wants to go to Canada.

I've gone to MMIA and I didn't notice this, what I noticed was the unusually high number of foreigners coming in, I'm still wondering what they are coming for, what kind of businesses they do, especially Asians and some Caucasians as for the Blacks one can't really tell if they are all Nigerians except you view their passports

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelland(f): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2018
seyewest:

Your bolded must be a joke right?

As for the families that travel to US enroute Canada for Asylum, you're all fraud.

What makes a country civilized is that your opinion, no matter how worthless you might seem, matters. This is why before your visa is revoked you will be told. Our problem is that we are used to our rights being abused hence you don't know that there must be a good reason before your visa is revoked and they will tell you. If for instance you are told that they suspect you have the intension to migrate to Canada if allowed in, and you know you have no such intension, won't you use the appropriate means available to contest it? Mind you, you can always ask them how you can contest their decision and they will provide you with options. You might have to return to your country but your appeal will be looked into sometimes even right there at the immigration area, you are allowed to make a statement to support your case. Try watching Border Security to know more. Mind you, it's not only Nigerian citizens that have their visas revoked.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by onyxo76(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Has your visa finally reached you now my bow-tie friend and brother in Christ? This POE story today, what is behind it according to the intel, why this particular episode? It doesn't sum up for me sha, it doesn't, even though I believe there are matters on ground..... "Every Nigerian with kids got their visas cancelled on the spot" ke?
still expecting it oo, can't say for sure about the whole thing and why the revoking of visas but he works in the intelligence unit of one of the paramilitary units in Nigeria so he has access to exchange of information from other intels around the world. of course he won't reveal everything to me as expected but that is how the whole thing went o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Trone: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Okay guys. Finally the day I've been waiting for came. At 7am, mt uncle's orderly came to pick me at his Ikoyi residence. Zoomed on a customized army bike to V.I for a interview slated for 10am. After so much senrere, we entered the visa hall, started from the fingerprint, then to the interview stage;

VO: Passport please....why you going to Texas?
Me: For the international conventional of the bla bla bla.....
VO: Are u married?
Me: Very single
VO: Have you travelled out in the last five years?
Me: No, been so busy that I don't have the time.
VO: How long will you stay?
Me: Within 2weeks

Naso VO drop the bombshell......sorry Kini kan kan..gives me blue paper

Mehn....me just codedly put everything inside my black blazer, go meet my orderly wey don wait tire outside. Zoomed off.

Wasn't sad and wasn't happy. I'm 25, US can't spoil my vibe. Life goes on. Hopefully, I will go if the opportunity comes again.

I noticed that many were issued the blue paper. Those given prolly have travelled out before AND married.

Naso one bad guy dey try ask out a blue paper recipient...LOL.

And to the wonderful guys in this thread, keep it up and stop bashing each other.❤

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
@fabyom

Do not call anybody poo because you did not agree with their opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.