Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170303 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BarrONLS: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2018
nedu2016:
@Nanaf yes ur right but do think that some1 status can not be change? Pls every document I have from were I work now is authentic now I have been promoted to head of maintanice department in my company with a good salary of 180k and ettite for 1month leave and with my allowance my company want to sponsor my trip now pls if ur have any thing to said pls do so

Good morning sir, please sir, if you haven't applied for the visa yet, I will advice you add some money to that visa fee and further your studies from where you stopped, dont be angry please but I am only saying instead of you being denied and the money wasted with the 600k you were duped before why not invest in your education? That 600k would have done alot for you so instead of being duped twice why not invest wisely? But if you have already applied then I wish you goodluck in your interview.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Trone: 5:51am On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

You will Be denied.
Make we bet? No be curse. Na fact. Promoted ko. Promoted ni. If NanaF all the way from Ghana remembered your story, you think the embassy cannot smell your fake documents a mile off.
You were promoted from 18k to 180k in a month and they want to send you for a vacation because you are Joseph that saved Egypt from Famine?
Nonsense and Ingridents
hahahahahahaha......awon eyan Twoods

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Trone:
hahahahahahaha......awon eyan Twoods
Rara o!
Emi ni very nice!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Rara o!
Emi ni very nice!

I swear down both of you are Samething.
The boy might be lucky...
You have a Bad mouth... you are easily read... It's not everything you see you say out... You might even get the guy implicated...
I read how others actually commentd on ds guy question...
it is just too bad of you...
Eventho I smell lies in his post... but u don't have to talk that way...
Do u know how many people travel down there even wit their good intention down here and on getting there changed totally. So what are u saying...

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lafad11(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Good morning to everyone on this forum, You guys are doing a great job.
I need your assistance and suggestion and would be delighted to have them.
My wife intend to visit the US for a period of 4 weeks this July. After filling her DS160 and submitted it was time to pick a date for her appointment, unfortunately the whole appointment date was booked till Nov. Her travel date filled in the DS160 is 27th July to return 26th August. As it stands now getting an appointment date for her travel date is not feasible. What do you suggest we do?
Thank you for your assistance .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2018
toluene23:

You have a Bad mouth... you are easily read... It's not everything you see you say out... You might even get the guy implicated...
Do u know how many people travel down there even wit their good intention down here and on getting there changed totally. So what are u saying...

OK. Your view. I don't argue with that.
As for justifing those that abuse their visas, am I supposed to support your view? How does that make one whom you have "smelt lies" in his post better?
It is bad. I call a spade a spade. The guy forged documents that cannot stand up to verification? He will be denied. It's that simple. I see no reason to not be honest so that snowflakes will be happy. I will always try to be couth and not rude. But I will never Coat the truth.

People go and abuse their visas? They are doing the wrong thing and should be told so. Full stop. Does that make me TigerWoods in your opinion? It's your opinion.

14 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2018
lafad11:
My wife intend to visit the US for a period of 4 weeks this July. After filling her DS160 and submitted it was time to pick a date for her appointment, unfortunately the whole appointment date was booked till Nov. Her travel date filled in the DS160 is 27th July to return 26th August. As it stands now getting an appointment date for her travel date is not feasible. What do you suggest we do?
Make new travel plans. Book an available date.
Fill a new form
Write to the embassy to swap the forms
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KDK(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Oya sorry. No vex grin
Because na James Bond when save the world from disaster.

Nathaniel Bassey should use this one to sing a remix of "Destiny Changer" . In fact this testimony na only for RCCG camp or Winners Camp them fit give am. As in ehhhhh. Only big screen can cover it. Small TV for blow.... shocked shocked shocked

grin @James Bond.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
toluene23:

Frankly I am dissapointed @ nedu but I held my peace and maintained my silence. However you have broken my silence. Imagine what you just wrote here. That he might be lucky with fraudulent documents? And that she would implicate the guy? You even have the nerve to support fraud and berate honest Nigerians fighting to correct the image of this country? What a nerve!

As for you nedu2016, I remember helping you out with your question. You were advised to go through proper Immigration channels but you willfully and calculatedly chose the path of fraud. Mark my words you will be arrested and handed over to SFU. Send us your transcript from prison.

13 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Frankly I am dissapointed @ nedu but I held my peace and maintained my silence. However you have broken my silence. Imagine what you just wrote here. That he might be lucky with fraudulent documents? And that she would implicate the guy? You even have the nerve to support fraud and berate honest Nigerians fighting to correct the image of this country? What a nerve!

As for you nedu2016, I remember helping you out with your question. You were advised to go through proper Immigration channels but you willfully and calculatedly chose the path of fraud. Mark my words you will be arrested and handed over to SFU. Send us your transcript from prison.
That is it.
Saying it is bad of me to state the truth and then say the guy might be lucky.. So basically saying the truth is bad and keeping silent in the face of rubbish is good.
I thank God the VOs read this thread and have gotten the nonsense details he plans to use....
And that we have tagged him and he cannot delete it.
So have I implicated him? I am happy to do so

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Good morning, people. Can anyone please help with the timeline for drop box around this time? I submitted last Monday and no status change or update. I know it was the 4th of July on Wed, so it might take a little longer. I am travelling elsewhere this weekend and was hoping to get my passport this week. TIA
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lafad11(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Make new travel plans. Book an available date.
Fill a new form
Write to the embassy to swap the forms

Thanks, i really appreciate your quick response.

You mean she should book the appointment date with the current application no, fill another DS160 then write the embassy for change in application number?
I just want to have a clearer picture of the process.

Thanks @LadyGuinivere
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2018
lafad11:

Thanks, i really appreciate your quick response.

You mean she should book the appointment date with the current application no, fill another DS160 then write the embassy for change in application number?
I just want to have a clearer picture of the process.

Thanks @LadyGuinivere

You're welcome.
Write for a swap of forms not application nos. The new form will be tied to the existing appointment date.
Oh I see your POV. The ds 160 nos will change. So technically we are saying the same thing
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Chips101:
Good morning, people. Can anyone please help with the timeline for drop box around this time? I submitted last Monday and no status change or update. I know it was the 4th of July on Wed, so it might take a little longer. I am travelling elsewhere this weekend and was hoping to get my passport this week. TIA
If you read back, you'l see there is no timeline anymore. You can glean back like 10 pages. 2 weeks to2 months...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
lafad11:

Fill another form and update the DS160 number with the new one.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

OK. Your view. I don't argue with that.
As for justifing those that abuse their visas, am I supposed to support your view? How does that make one whom you have "smelt lies" in his post better?
It is bad. I call a spade a spade. The guy forged documents that cannot stand up to verification? He will be denied. It's that simple. I see no reason to not be honest so that snowflakes will be happy. I will always try to be couth and not rude. But I will never Coat the truth.

People go and abuse their visas? They are doing the wrong thing and should be told so. Full stop. Does that make me TigerWoods in your opinion? It's your opinion.

We hate the truth.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

If you read back, you'l see there is no timeline anymore. You can glean back like 10 pages. 2 weeks to2 months...

Thanks! Appreciate the help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

That is it.
Saying it is bad of me to state the truth and then say the guy might be lucky.. So basically saying the truth is bad and keeping silent in the face of rubbish is good.
I thank God the VOs read this thread and have gotten the nonsense details he plans to use....
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by RefKing: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=69237802] Frankly I am dissapointed @ nedu but I held my peace and maintained my silence. However you have broken my silence. Imagine what you just wrote here. That he might be lucky with fraudulent documents? And that she would implicate the guy? You even have the nerve to support fraud and berate honest Nigerians fighting to correct the image of this country? What a nerve!

@toluene23
Hope you got the message!! You came up with your plans of how your boss wanted to sponsor your vacation,She wasn't in support of your opinions considering your said age @30+,You holds hatred against her. You made a comment on how bad you felt when she replies you and she 'apologize'. What else?. When are we going to learn how to accommodate others genuine opinions? See,I posted my denied transcript here some months back where the VO said She wasn't convinced with my work (I thought it was because I stammered,some said my salary is 50k, I still find time to say thank you for their opinions).I later opened my Ds-160 form on my computer and discovered human errors with regard to my work informations. You know what? I remembered what happen when the VO said you are ineligible for .........,Thou, I wasn't happy. I manage to say Thank You with a smile on my face and if you see the way I file their blue paper in my folder you will think I got white paper(approved) and all this while I never knew she was looking at me.I was about leaving when she called my attention to my mistakes!!
Why all this story gan self? sebi, I no get white paper. Perhaps, I just want you to know it ...........................................(Complete it)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=RefKing post=69242626][/quote]

@Refking
I've opted out on vacation to US. (will wait till when a Training pop up and that's very soon)

never my type to visit a place I dunno anyone
I like relating with pple...
At least the person will be able to take one around
Notified Boss already

I hld no grudges against any
I actually quote LadyG
why?
when addressing a user, give a simple advice...
Read her response to the guy nuni Frameup text
No body will read what d guy put up there and will not sense what they be cooked up...
Give him a simple advice and that's all
Imagine a response like a Curse saying no b curse...
one even said if they arrest ur fellow being like you Will dance like faralemi my baby yeeeee, gbesun momi my darling ���
that's not good enough...

I'm off State for now
Even with the rate of refusal
State Na Die...
when Training comes up to visit there, I will.

So I Don fix my vacation for another place
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
@toluene I have no apologies
A curse is like waka, Shege or abusing one's parents

Telling a person that the ball he threw up will come down is fact. That's the blasted of gravity. Thats the law of what you sow. That's contained in Deutronomy 28 if you are a Christian.
If you choose to see a lie and keep mute. Do that.
I will speak out.
I repeat, Nedu will be refused if he goes with that fake profile. Cos it cannot be substantiated. Who checks documents at the embassy?
Why am I even bothering myself. I have made my point and will make it next time I see such

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by stevewale(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

That is it.

I don’t mean to extend this issue than necessary nor had intention to comment on it earlier but this your post really got me to talk grin

People like that dude are those who make it difficult for the genuine guys with good intentions to travel get refused because those VOs don’t even trust anyone no more in Nigeria irrespective of their age now or status now ... it’s so sad cry

As for your comment on VOs reading this thread, just to affirm your point, when I was in the process of migrating to the states, I was interviewed by the former VO (the woman who responds to people on Immigrant thread then before she was transferred out of Naija) she called my username out and said the moment she picked my file, she knew it was me from Nairaland grin ... so pls dudes let’s try to be straight and honest...

Still trying to get over my Mum’s yesterday refusal ... cry

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Telling a person that the ball he threw up will come down is fact. That's the blasted of gravity. Thats the law of what you sow. That's contained in Deutronomy 28 if you are a Christian.
I will speak out.
I repeat, Nedu will be refused if he goes with that fake profile. Cos it cannot be substantiated. Who checks documents at the embassy?
Why am I even bothering myself. I have made my point and will make it next time I see such

forget about Christian of a Shit here... The word Christian off point... you even put Bible ref... You be Deeper life like me? or Desert of � ?
Pray for him God will help d Boy and if caught Good luck. But I don't wish him that. I can figure out he's tired of the country where Massacre has turned a normal routine billboard game

And I remember
I disagree with this
before I forget, who told you that's law of Modern Gravity at 2018
I Guess you ve published enough Article at ur area of Specialization?
let me see some of ur article maybe at the P.hd level so I can read from Lady et al., 2018.
I will be able to confirm the law u stated grin
LadyGuinivere:

I will speak out.

forget about Christian of a Shit here... The word Christian off point... you even put Bible ref... You be Deeper life like me? or Desert of fire ?
Pray for him God will help d Boy and if caught Good luck. But I don't wish him that. I can figure out he's tired of the country where Massacre has turned a normal routine billboard game

And I remember
I disagree with this
let me see some of ur article maybe at the P.hd level so I can read from Lady et al., 2018.
I will be able to confirm the law u stated
av d wink LadyG
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

I will speak out.

@LadyG you get time.... ignore... if they have their way they will do more than Nedu.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
seyewest:

@LadyG you get time.... ignore... if they have their way they will do more than Nedu.
Yup. Point made. Moved on.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
toluene23:

forget about Christian of a Shit here... The word Christian off point... you even put Bible ref... You be Deeper life like me? or Desert of � ?

And I remember
I disagree with this
I will be able to confirm the law u stated grin

forget about Christian of a Shit here... The word Christian off point... you even put Bible ref... You be Deeper life like me? or Desert of fire ?

And I remember
I disagree with this
I will be able to confirm the law u stated
av d wink LadyG
So if he’s tired of the country, immigrating illegally and blocking the way for genuine applicants is the way to go? Typical Nigerian mentality. “So far I don pass, I don’t care if the bridge collapses for the people coming after me. I don go, I don go!” Smdh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
MamaOO:

So if he’s tired of the country, immigrating illegally and blocking the way for genuine applicants is the way to go? Typical Nigerian mentality. “So far I don pass, I don’t care if the bridge collapses for the people coming after me. I don go, I don go!” Smdh

You understood that?! No lie, I'm still trying to figure out what you are responding to. Not sure whether Google translate has dealt with his Estonian seiously before spewing forth meaningless sentences, because that post is a hot grammatical mess.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chips101:

You understood that?! No lie, I'm still trying to figure out what you are responding to. Not sure whether Google translate has dealt with his Estonian seiously before spewing forth meaningless sentences, because that post is a hot grammatical mess.

Same here.... #Toh
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by travelwahala: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
nedu2016:
@Nanaf yes ur right but do think that some1 status can not be change? Pls every document I have from were I work now is authentic now I have been promoted to head of maintanice department in my company with a good salary of 180k and ettite for 1month leave and with my allowance my company want to sponsor my trip now pls if ur have any thing to said pls do so

I genuinely wanted to answer this question, thinking the person who asked it has good intentions.

But let me give you the benefit of a doubt; why is it that you must travel to the US for vacation? Can't you travel to Ghana, Dubai or even Kenya? These countries are great vacation destinations and won't cost you an arm or leg.

I will tell you a true story. A guy came to me in late 2016 wanting to run away from Nigeria. He wanted to go to the US and never come back. He met me in Sheraton Abuja, I asked him some questions, do you have a car? He said Yes. What model of car? he said 2006. What do you do? he said contracts.

I advised him like a brother to put down his pride and register with Uber to become both a Partner and a Driver. He listened to me and went ahead to do as I said.

Fast forward June 2018, this guy presently has 3 cars in his fleet(that means he employs 2 other people) and he is expecting the 4th one before the end of the year. He is getting married in December 2018.

The last time we spoke, I jokingly asked him. You don't want to travel to America again? He said my boss not now o, maybe for my honeymoon.

See, I understand the frustration in Nigeria, I get it. Things are really bad for a lot of people, but you have to find out first what do you have? Like the Prophet, Elijah asked the widow, what do you have in your house? She said empty jars and that was very useful in taking her out of her bad situation.

I am not being insensitive to the issues in Nigeria. But I will tell you that very many people are not finding it easy in the US.

If you really want to go to the US why not plan it very well, so you don't run into troubles and also violate your visa condition.

There are many visa categories you can explore. There is the L1 Visa you can apply for to help you set up a company in the US. If you are an artist or musician, you can look for a company or agent to help you get a gig in the US and sponsor your P3 visa.

We don't have to always go for the B1/B2 visa with the intent of violating it.

I hope this true-life story will help someone here.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
travelwahala:

I genuinely wanted to answer this question, thinking the person who asked it has good intentions.

But let me give you the benefit of a doubt; why is it that you must travel to the US for vacation? Can't you travel to Ghana, Dubai or even Kenya? These countries are great vacation destinations and won't cost you an arm or leg.

I will tell you a true story. A guy came to me in late 2016 wanting to run away from Nigeria. He wanted to go to the US and never come back. He met me in Sheraton Abuja, I asked him some questions, do you have a car? He said Yes. What model of car? he said 2006. What do you do? he said contracts.

I advised him like a brother to put down his pride and register with Uber to become both a Partner and a Driver. He listened to me and went ahead to do as I said.

Fast forward June 2018, this guy presently has 3 cars in his fleet(that means he employs 2 other people) and he is expecting the 4th one before the end of the year. He is getting married in December 2018.

The last time we spoke, I jokingly asked him. You don't want to travel to America again? He said my boss not now o, maybe for my honeymoon.

See, I understand the frustration in Nigeria, I get it. Things are really bad for a lot of people, but you have to find out first what do you have? Like the Prophet, Elijah asked the widow, what do you have in your house? She said empty jars and that was very useful in taking her out of her bad situation.

I am not being insensitive to the issues in Nigeria. But I will tell you that very many people are not finding it easy in the US.

If you really want to go to the US why not plan it very well, so you don't run into troubles and also violate your visa condition.

There are many visa categories you can explore. There is the L1 Visa you can apply for to help you set up a company in the US. If you are an artist or musician, you can look for a company or agent to help you get a gig in the US and sponsor your P3 visa.

We don't have to always go for the B1/B2 visa with the intent of violating it.

I hope this true-life story will help someone here.

Nice one
@Nedu
Come and read this...
wagbayii poop Baba nla
You Na Don see all...
I owe you 10 bottles of.... what drink you take?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chips101:

Almost gave me an aneurysm with the sketchy grammar grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.