Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170755 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by iapt: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
odehbrainard:

A groomsman, my best friend from childhood is the groom but the wife invited me cause he is a permanent resident and at such felt the wife who was born and bred in America inviting me would carrry much weight. As for travel history UAE, Southafrica.
Nowadays a good job doesn’t even mean a thing to them anymore. Am single, fiancée is schooling in the UK, "I have this feeling that I would get the visa if I can stay calm during the interview". Reading stuffs here though is making me feel less qualified with everything.

Bro all you need is to calm down....dont judge your application by what you read here...what you read here is only to guide you through your application and learn from people's mistakes and experience...so be confident and dont act like you need the visa really bad...you will see people in front of you havig thier interviews so that should make you feel relaxed and calm a kinda way ...smile and look straight into the VO's eyes while answering questions...please dont try to cram anything. I hope this helps and wish you success....

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Uniqueempress(f): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Uniqueempress:
Hello,please this is urgent,my mum is panicking and crying, she applied for renewal and used her gmail account cause she couldn't remember the Yahoo email and it was detected and said she should wait a while for verification,please what does this mean and how long will she wait?

please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Uniqueempress:

Hello,please this is urgent,my mum is panicking and crying, she applied for renewal and used her gmail account cause she couldn't remember the Yahoo email and it was detected and said she should wait a while for verification,please what does this mean and how long will she wait?

Detected as how? CGI is different from Ceac.state.gov
Can you explain better?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by peejay03: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Good evening house,

Anyone who has experienced an already existing account issue while applying for interview should please help me out. I need to know how long it took to get it sorted and the medium in which it was done. I'm not familiar with the existing account neither did i create it. I urgently need a response please.. Thank you

peejay03:
Good Afternoon.
During my interview application, I mistakenly registered my mums passport number on my account which was later recitified by having the account deactivated. The issue i’m having at the moment is that, I created another account to apply with my correct passport number but I keep getting a message that someone else has my passport details registered on his/her account which is restricting me from applying for my interview. I’ve called the call center rep and also sent mails but nothing has been done to rectify it. Has anyone experienced such or has an idea on how to go about it please. A response would really be appreciated. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Uniqueempress(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
seyewest:

Detected as how? CGI is different from Ceac.state.gov
Can you explain better?

according to what she told me ,she applied for the renewal and they sent her a confirmation email ,then she proceeded to fill other forms but she couldn't cause they said that the email she is using to apply for renewal is different from the email used when she got her visa, so asked her to wait for verification, my question is ,for how long is she likely to wait? and is it going to reduce her chances of her visa getting renewed cause she is scared and I need to tell her something .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Uniqueempress:

according to what she told me ,she applied for the renewal and they sent her a confirmation email ,then she proceeded to fill other forms but she couldn't cause they said that the email she is using to apply for renewal is different from the email used when she got her visa, so asked her to wait for verification, my question is ,for how long is she likely to wait? and is it going to reduce her chances of her visa getting renewed cause she is scared and I need to tell her something .
If theres anything I have learnt in this life, it's that what's gonna happen will happen and worrying about it changes zilch.
If she didn't misrepresent and they said they want to conduct verification, Then it's to play the patience game.
Story I sound stoic but that's just it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Jhonnyboy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jhonnyboy:
Hey Guys, New here.

Please, how long does it take to get your passport back from the Embassy?

I had my Visa Interview today (Tuesday) and I'm supposed to travel on Saturday.

Any information would help, thank you.

So I got the message that it's ready for Pick-up around 6pm this evening.

Is it possible to get it tomorrow since my flight is at night?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jhonnyboy:

I think collection is Monday to Friday ("think" being the operative word)...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Jhonnyboy:

BUSINESS HOURS:
Working hours are from 08:00 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 16:00 every Monday to Friday, except for Nigerian and U.S. Holidays.

Maybe you can check your pick up location sha.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Uniqueempress:

Wait till they contact her.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Jhonnyboy:

Yes you can get it on Saturday... take your flight ticket with you... they will help you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Lillian1004:
After going through this great thread I am afraid to proceed with this agent of a thing. Please my brother and sisters I need your advice on this situation on ground. Thanks in advance
No wahala, you can send us your transcript from prison.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lillian1004: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:

God forbid I will never come across what would make me go to jail. Please positive vibes only
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:

grin cheesy
Guy your eyes are red ooo.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Lillian1004:

God forbid I will never come across what would make me go to jail. Please positive vibes only

Lillian1004:
Good morning house
I have been a silent reader. In fact I am in part 3 page 81. I commend everyone for the great write up so far.
I will like to visit USA for2 weeks and I am trying to use the help of an agent. I am 28 yrs, graduate, I don’t have a job. But I have my own house, car and money. The agent is trying to fix me as a operational manager on his farm which will be use when filling the form. I am single but he also told me we are going to use married as my status with a kid. He told me his going to prepare everything I will be needing including appointment letter and marriage stuffs. After going through this great thread I am afraid to proceed with this agent of a thing. Please my brother and sisters I need your advice on this situation on ground. Thanks in advance

What is your travel history like ?
Like how much is he charging you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:

Haba! This guy never find trouble before na cheesy.... @Lillian1004; so, how do you make/get money then? Good you are reading the thread, and thinking out your best options ruling out the agent. What are your intentions, I mean for needing this visa?

Without a job though, at 28 already and single, the odds are stacked against you. Any travel history? What will bring you back home if at all there's any. Let's hear your story
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2018
Uniqueempress:

please

What you and Peejay03 require now is patience, you've got to exercise that and do follow-up/reminder letters.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2018
odehbrainard:

A groomsman, my best friend from childhood is the groom but the wife invited me cause he is a permanent resident and at such felt the wife who was born and bred in America inviting me would carrry much weight. As for travel history UAE, Southafrica.
Nowadays a good job doesn’t even mean a thing to them anymore. Am single, fiancée is schooling in the UK, I have this feeling that I would get the visa if I can stay calm during the interview. Reading stuffs here though is making me feel less qualified with everything.

Give it a shot, especially if your job is good and if your friend is "clean" too.... Either him or wife-to-be can invite you. Will just hint you now, as best friends, a more important role at his wedding ain't bad.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Lillian1004:

Madam are you OK?
For real? Or you just decided to Josh the thread. You have been reading a thread that tries hard to promote honesty. And you are "confused" about using an agent that wants to mess up your profile.
You are proud of this fact and in fact want only positive vibes.
Let me join the previous poster. I hope you are banned.

Your likes are the reason why honest intending travellers are refused.
Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Madam are you OK?
For real? Or you just decided to Josh the thread. You have been reading a thread that tries hard to promote honesty. And you are "confused" about using an agent that wants to mess up your profile.

Nonsense and ingredients

I'm really worried about this person cause apart from the fact that she has stated all their plans here, she has also used her middle name as her moniker. undecided shocked Now imagine what an agent can do to this kind of person, I'm pretty sure she told the agent that money is not the problem.

She needs help.
Smh
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lillian1004: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Madam are you OK?

Nonsense and ingredients

I am using my girlfriend name. I am not a woman
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2018
@Lillian1004

Please stay away from this dude and any other visa agent. He can't just be a visa agent if his Mom and Dad owns all these.

There are other countries to explore.... But if you were still studying I would have advised you take your tests and try to study with US F1 visa .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Lillian1004:

1. Disvirgin of passport 25k (fake visas)
2. 40k for a good statement of account
3. 100k to arrange documents such as invitation letter from his 4. And other documents which will show that I am married with a kid and he will also train me for 2 weeks before the interview.
Honestly prison is sure for you.

First count, misrepresentation and fraud.
Second count, forgery.
Third count, falsification documents.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lillian1004: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2018
winterstorm:

Please stay away from this dude and any other visa agent. He can't just be a visa agent if his Mom and Dad owns all these.

There are other countries to explore.... But if you were still studying I would have advised you take your tests and try to study with US F1 visa .

I do smell that also cos I have only saw him go to Dubai and Kenya before. But he told me he has been to many European countries. Thanks for the advice I will let him know now that I am not doing anymore. I will try to study in Germany since that will only involve me opening a block account and deposit like 3.5 M into the account. I really appreciate. Thank you once again. You Have just save me from wasting my money. He has been disturbing me to start the payment today.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KDK(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Honestly prison is sure for you.

First count, misrepresentation and fraud.
Second count, forgery.
Third count, falsification documents.

Gbam! He claims to have been reading the thread and confused as he wants to go into forgery and misrepresentation.

LadyGuinivere:

Madam are you OK?

Nonsense and ingredients

I just tire for our fellow Nigerians. There is no way this one will return if he gets there. And the complicated falsification of documents is appalling.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Lillian1004:

I do smell that also cos I have only saw him go to Dubai and Kenya before. But he told me he has been to many European countries. Thanks for the advice I will let him know now that I am not doing anymore. I will try to study in Germany since that will only involve me opening a block account and deposit like 3.5 M into the account. I really appreciate. Thank you once again. You Have just save me from wasting my money. He has been disturbing me to start the payment today.

You are welcome. Just be careful. Let's leave all the thanks to God.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by onyxo76(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
femiart:
Hi all, nice job from all those that have contributed.

I have a quick question, my uncle invited me over for his wedding anniversary, so I'll be staying at his side and according to the form i filled , he is the one sponsoring my trip. But he said his account statement isn't needed, so he has refused to send his account statement.

Also do I have to schedule flight ticket before I go for the interview?

Thanks as I await your responses.
hmm wedding anniversary? that one is not convincing enough judging from the high refusal rate these days/
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:

Wetin happen! Kool temper.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tswise: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
onyxo76:
hmm wedding anniversary? that one is not convincing enough judging from the high refusal rate these days/

My wife and kids will be going on family vacation to Disney land in California. Have already book for the appointment before I learn about this high rate of refusal.
Though, we have learnt so much from the various postings here, I will appreciate any tips on how to succeed in this new regime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.