Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1159216 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 4:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
Am not in haste to enter US sir, I'm not coming for now but only if see opportunity, back to the offer, Deal sir.... I don't mind starting small, I bliv with my hardwork and loyalty God will touch you to help me further smiley

Familiarize yourself with Pinterest that's where most designs will be coming from unless you have a shot of YOUR OWN designs not copy copy from those magazines
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aderemi166: 4:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
Yes to the proposal

Hi Gurus,
1.) Please I'm new here. I have a graduation to attend in US in Dec. I already paid for visa fee, tho yet to get a date.
Is there anyone that can help with Interview date before 12 Dec. Please or how do I go about it?

2.) The same graduation invite I got 2 people got it and had gone for Interview recently, but visa not issued to both of them. Kindly advice if I should go ahead or forget it for now.
Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2018
oneal01:
hello good day all the gurus in the house...i need an answer to a question please.i need an advice from you for my self, wife and baby..we have our interview coming up on the 27th of November in Abuja,i have a cousin whose wife a us citizen is inviting us for my cousin wedding ceremony..well my cousin entered the united state with a student visa and presently owns a working permit and also married but presently not in school now..still expecting his green card though...well is working presently with ups..but i need you all to help me with some questions if asked ..1..whats your cousin status in the united state? 2..what does your cousin do?....please my able and humble gurus please help a brother ,i need your help on how to answer these questions ...would kindly appreciate ...thanks a lot God bles

You already answered the question yourself.

Just say the truth, don't add cosmetics.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

Familiarize yourself with Pinterest that's where most designs will be coming from unless you have a shot of YOUR OWN designs not copy copy from those magazines
Yes sir I have their App on my phone, it's about Clients Choice....I create design my self and I asked clients if they want Pinterest designs or my creativity designs, I don't use Magazine
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 9jaboy1: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
USA have been denying 80% of VISAS of recent

It’s so sad.

My cousin and his family were all denied after all their expenses
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
9jaboy1:

It’s so sad.

I for one actually don’t believe they have not been denying this much percentage of first time/serial applicants even before now.

But then, what has EXPENSES incurred got to do with strong ties/being denied the visa if I may ask? Should their visa pursuit expenses have swayed their interview result or what?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dubajek: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Too bad. God help us

9jaboy1:

It’s so sad.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chips101:

You're asking people on the internet to disclose their financial information to a complete stranger in a country (Nigeria) known for financial malfeasance and fraud. You are asking people to lie on your behalf (saying they are your sponsor, probably have to lie about their relationship to you to explain their sponsorship of your education), and hurt their profile with the US government.

Best of luck.

Lol .... I admire his courage. Il n'a pas froid aux yeux grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
USA2019:

Ok, God almighty! I have my funds, just not risking to go as a self-funded student.

There is nothing wrong with going as a self-funded student .
What is wrong is asking a complete stranger to disclose his/her financial information to you and to lie on your behalf. Com'on bro, are you for real? You could be a fugitive on the run.

I know this must be a joke.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
USA2019:

Now the bolded is the joke. A fugitive would not think of any other place to run to other than the US of A shocked

Why not? There are many foreign fugitives in the US. Google and find out.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by USA2019: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
TheCongo2:

Why not? There are many foreign fugitives in the US. Google and find out.

And they applied formally for a visa, went through the necessary checks and not become a fugitive before entering undecided. Spare the crap and say what you know of.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Yakay: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Anyone who has gone for the folLow up interview cos of unused visa should please share experience,
or if you know anyone who has gone please kindly share .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
USA2019:

I am, even if it seems to be the odd thing to be in Nigeria, it's my long term personal decision. If indeed you could be of help, that would be nice. I won't mind if we schedule a meeting for you to verify the facts...

Sure
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by USA2019: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
TheCongo2:

Sure

Ok, how will it be? What's your location? I'm in Lagos.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wetin person no go see for this thread? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
USA2019:

Ok, how will it be? What's your location? I'm in Lagos.

I am in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
USA2019:

Cool. I guess you're Congolse? What then are you doing on this thread, which mainly applies to Nigerians? If you're Nigerian and in Congo, you may not be of help to me right now.

Cool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

One thing I know sha, is that, that which you seek won't be found here.... Who does that?

My sista... tell dem.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by USA2019: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
You're unserious.
TheCongo2:

Cool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
USA2019:
You're unserious.

I made you an offer but you back off. So what do you expect me to do? You can take a horse to the river but you can't make him drink

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
TheCongo2:

Cool

You, dear sir/madam, are a glorious SOB. I doff my hat grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.