Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1210273 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by iyaaliyah: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Thanks OmoBendel, Goodmorning
OmoBendel24:

Posted this in 2016 though, but still very valid approach....

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/49#42600899
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chacha22: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2018
IyawoToBe:
Like I said earlier, you are beneath me so i won't go low with you. I hope you get the help you need. I certainly will keep you in my prayers.
Now this is low. Very low...
The both of you should drop this thing already. This a mere online forum. Dont take things too seriously /personal
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
IyawoToBe:
Like I said earlier, you are beneath me so i won't go low with you. I hope you get the help you need. I certainly will keep you in my prayers.

You shouldn't have come up with this, pls... angry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
IyawoToBe:

I always knew that IyawoToBe was way over my league ... wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheCongo2:

From her post, there is no indication that she had applied for a Canadian visa or intend to submit the Canadian skilled program application.
How then did you come to this conclusion?

Previous comments
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by djfrancis: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
lawnreigh:
Good Evening everyone, I must commend everyone here for doing a Great job. I will be having my interview soon, I applied for B1/B2, I work in a production company as HR Manager and Language Interpreter, I plan to go to U.S in December, spend 12days on my annual end of the year leave in New York, then return home because I have to be back to work immediately after the new year. I have traveling experience, I was in China for a year program from work (I came back July this year), I have also been to Thailand and Qatar on tourism and I usually have short stay in the countries have been to ( like 1 week), I'm married and have a child, my present passport was issued in Beijing, China. I will like to know my chances of getting the visa, what should I expect during the interview, tips and any other necessary advise will be welcome.
I'm not desperate to get the Visa though, I don't just like rejection and hearing the high level of refusal makes It seems somehow. Thanks in anticipation

Hello, how soon is your interview because The latest date you can get for a US visit visa interview now is April 2019. You may have to rethink your journey date

Secondly, travel experience doesn't help at the US embassy anymore. Just present your documents and pray for the best

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lawnreigh(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
djfrancis:

I already book an appointment for 27th November 2018, so I dont have any issue with booking, on the fact that travel history doesnt help, surprised to hear that though but I will just go there and do my thing, I can only hope for the best and expect the worse
Hello, how soon is your interview because The latest date you can get for a US visit visa interview now is April 2019. You may have to rethink your journey date

Secondly, travel experience doesn't help at the US embassy anymore. Just present your documents and pray for the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Maestro001: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Is traveling to the republic of Benin ;considered as as an international travel?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Maestro001:
Is traveling to the republic of Benin ;considered as as an international travel?

If you get an entry stamp in your passport that means you have crossed an international borderline.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ola96: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good day everyone, i have been following this thread for sometime now, my question now is that i applied for b1/b2 last month in abuja but was denied, though i stay in lagos, had to put abuja cause that was the only available place for my interview before my travel date, now my dad said we should apply for a family next year, my dad has a very good job, i want to know if my last application wont affect this current 1, and my age too, i should be 22, and i have 2 siblings, the age factor too scares me. My question now is 1) will the age factor be a problem? 2) the last application was in abuja, will this 1 in lagos be a problem? Thanks. Would be expecting a reply
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bratva: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Greetings to the house.
I have a b1/b2 visa that will expire Dec 14th, I used it once in 2016 and stayed for less than 2 weeks, I intend to travel for Christmas, can I put in for drop box renewal now or I must wait till after Dec 14th?

Please advise.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aywhy93(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello house,

Great job y'all doing here. Thanks for the info y'all sharing.

I have a question please... Can a Corps Member who wants to travel to the USA for a conference during his/her service year be seen to have good tie to Nigeria..? I mean the fact that he/she is serving and needs to come back to his or her place of work after the travel be seen as a tie?

What do you think? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
aywhy93:
Hello house,

Great job y'all doing here. Thanks for the info y'all sharing.

I have a question please... Can a Corps Member who wants to travel to the USA for a conference during his/her service year be seen to have good tie to Nigeria..? I mean the fact that he/she is serving and needs to come back to his or her place of work after the travel be seen as a tie?

What do you think? Thanks

Unfortunately, no.

Strong ties are reflected in things like immediate family (children, spouse), job position and tenure, travel history (travelled abroad and returned at least once, outside ECOWAS). These move the needle in your favour but doesn't guarantee a visa

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bratva:
Greetings to the house.
I have a b1/b2 visa that will expire Dec 14th, I used it once in 2016 and stayed for less than 2 weeks, I intend to travel for Christmas, can I put in for drop box renewal now or I must wait till after Dec 14th?

Please advise.

You do not have to wait, and I suggest you renew ASAP. They are increasingly calling in drop box eligible renewals in for interviews, and the interview dates go into next year. I suggest you read the thread to find out more
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Yakay: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please has anyone who did not use their first visa gone for the 221G follow up interview, please what was the outcome?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
For those of you in USA I pray God answer my prayer too and those observing this thread without commenting a word....we shall Enter the state too legally in Jesus Name, Insha Allah....My brothers and Daddy's in USA please let me be your 9ja tailor now please.... I won't disappoint you sir's, if u get me a client there again u take 40% of my income.... I'm not a lazy youth, currently serving the nation, every day I do pray for Grace

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
For those of you in USA I pray God answer my prayer too and those observing this thread without commenting a word....we shall Enter the state too legally in Jesus Name, Insha Allah....My brothers and Daddy's in USA please let me be your 9ja tailor now please.... I won't disappoint you sir ' s, if u get me a client there again u take 40% of my in come.... I'm not a lazy youth, currently serving the nation, every day I do pray for Grace

40% of your income? Are you serious? For how long?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
For those of you in USA I pray God answer my prayer too and those observing this thread without commenting a word....we shall Enter the state too legally in Jesus Name, Insha Allah....My brothers and Daddy's in USA please let me be your 9ja tailor now please.... I won't disappoint you sir's, if u get me a client there again u take 40% of my income.... I'm not a lazy youth, currently serving the nation, every day I do pray for Grace

TheCongo2:

40% of your income? Are you serious? For how long?

Lol!!!...Are you minding the desperation in that post?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Lol!!!...Are you minding the desperation in that post?

Somebody is about to be charged with human trafficking for bringing a person to the US and then starting to collect 40% of the person's income.

This is a serious federal offense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tQDYvPrE6k
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Haryoureendey4:

stay in Nigeria I source for clients for you, give you a design, you source for the material and finish it then I pay for shipping you get 15% I get 85%.I wanna help your hustle Deal or no deal ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheCongo2:

Somebody is about to be charged with human trafficking for bringing a person to the US and then starting to collect 40% of the person's income.

This is a serious federal offense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tQDYvPrE6k

While I vehemently abhor slavery of any kind and object to some of my family members who stylishly engage in it by bringing older distant relatives from the villages for the purpose of child care and to "better" the life of the person they bringing but beyond all those mumu and fake tears the people being "trafficked" I dont know if that's the right word or better still being "brought over" knew what they will be involved in

It is The greed ( engineered by other closer family of theirs in their home country) and the fact they can file for asylum and in some cases get all money accrued from services "legally" rendered is why they go to authorities.

Though I encourage trafficked people to go to authorities if they did not from the visa processing stage know what they will be going into. The ones that knew and still went along all these years should be punished by the state just like the trafficker both of them are as guily and should both be deported and their properties donated to charity or some humanitarian course

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

While I vehemently abhor slavery of any kind and object to some of my family members who stylishly engage in it by bringing older distant relatives from the villages for the purpose of child care and to "better" the life of the person they bringing but beyond all those mumu and fake tears the people being "trafficked" I dont know if that's the right word or better still being "brought over" knew what they will be involved in

It is The greed ( engineered by other closer family of theirs in their home country) and the fact they can file for asylum and in some cases get all money accrued from services "legally" rendered is why they go to authorities.

Though I encourage trafficked people to go to authorities if they did not from the visa processing stage know what they will be going into. The ones that knew and still went along all these years should be punished by the state just like the trafficker both of them are as guily and should both be deported and their properties donated to charity or some humanitarian course

My point exactly. When Haryoureendey4 said that he will srart giving 40% of his income to whoever will bring him to the US, I am afraid that when it will be time to pay back his benefactor things may turn ugly and ending up with someone be charged with human trafficking
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chacha22: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheCongo2:

My point exactly. When Haryoureendey4 said that he will srart giving 40% of his income to whoever will bring him to the US, I am afraid that when it will be time to pay back his benefactor things may turn ugly and ending up with someone be charged with human trafficking
I think you are reading a different meaning to his post.. I understand he wrote he wants to be a 9ja tailor to people based in the USA. And then give 40 % of his proceeds for referalls. I think he is just advertising his craft.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chacha22:

I think you are reading a different meaning to his post.. I understand he wrote he wants to be a 9ja tailor to people based in the USA. And then give 40 % of his proceeds for referalls. I think he is just advertising his craft.

My apologies to Haryoureendey4 and everyone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oneal01: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
hello good day all the gurus in the house...i need an answer to a question please.i need an advice from you for my self, wife and baby..we have our interview coming up on the 27th of November in Abuja,i have a cousin whose wife a us citizen is inviting us for my cousin wedding ceremony..well my cousin entered the united state with a student visa and presently owns a working permit and also married but presently not in school now..still expecting his green card though...well is working presently with ups..but i need you all to help me with some questions if asked ..1..whats your cousin status in the united state? 2..what does your cousin do?....please my able and humble gurus please help a brother ,i need your help on how to answer these questions ...would kindly appreciate ...thanks a lot God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chacha22:

May ur days be long sir......

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheCongo2:

My apologies to Haryoureendey4 and everyone
u don't offend anyone sir just misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

stay in Nigeria I source for clients for you, give you a design, you source for the material and finish it then I pay for shipping you get 15% I get 85%.I wanna help your hustle Deal or no deal ?
Am not in haste to enter US sir, I'm not coming for now but only if see opportunity, back to the offer, Deal sir.... I don't mind starting small, I bliv with my hardwork and loyalty God will touch you to help me further smiley

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oneal01: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
hello good day all the gurus in the house...i need an answer to a question please.i need an advice from you for my self, wife and baby..we have our interview coming up on the 27th of November in Abuja,i have a cousin whose wife a us citizen is inviting us for my cousin wedding ceremony..well my cousin entered the united state with a student visa and presently owns a working permit and also married but presently not in school now..still expecting his green card though...well is working presently with ups..but i need you all to help me with some questions if asked ..1..whats your cousin status in the united state? 2..what does your cousin do?....please my able and humble gurus please help a brother ,i need your help on how to answer these questions ...would kindly appreciate ...thanks a lot God bles
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
Am not in haste to enter US sir, I'm not coming for now but only if see opportunity, back to the offer, Deal sir.... I don't mind starting small, I bliv with my hardwork and loyalty God will touch you to help me further smiley
Is this a yes or no to the proposal? If you are not interested, another person might be.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:23am On Nov 21, 2018
ifyalways:

Is this a yes or no to the proposal? If you are not interested, another person might be.
Yes to the proposal

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (508)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.