Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1171373 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Olayemi99: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good afternoon sirs and mas..my sister's f2 visa got denied today..pls where did she get it wrong
Vo:Good morning
Sis:good morning
Vo: why are you going to the USA
Sis:To support and be with my husband
Vo: but your husband is through with his studies
Sis:yes but he's presently on Opt
Vo:so why haven't he visited since he left
Sis:he has been busy with his research work
Vo: why have you not visited all along
Sis: I've been busy with school here,I was on my BSC
Vo:oh yes I can see you are nw on your msc
Sis:yes
Vo:so how long do you intend to stay in the usa
Sis:I will only go during my school holiday break
Vo:so why don't you apply for B1/b2
Sis: because I feel f2 is more appropriate since its a visa for dependent
Vo: okay I understand your plight that you've not seen your husband for a while but I'm sorry you don't qualify this time
Please what went wrong pls

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DexterousOne(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Olayemi99:
Good afternoon sirs and mas..my sister's f2 visa got denied today..pls where did she get it wrong
Vo: okay I understand your plight that you've not seen your husband for a while but I'm sorry you don't qualify this time

She probably looked like a potential migrant to the VO

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DexterousOne(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
LadyGuinivere:
Hello! Hello! Hello!

Happy new year ndi nkem?

Any puff puff or popcorn arand?

I see una! I remain Loya!

Happy New year to you o nwanne
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DexterousOne(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
From what I have gathered, the key to getting this B1/B2 thing is not to give the VO the slightest impression that you are a potential "escapee"

It's a case of guilty till proven innocent, and if we cannot prove innocence, the VO denies such person

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by leopower(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gud day everyone and my respect goes to d big guns in here, Seyewest, lady g, omobendel and Co.
Pls I need assistance on dis, I av my appointment scheduled for July, previously April but because of work load at work place I av to re schedule for July.
Pls d assistant I need now is 'How can I add family member to my appointment, need to add wife and 2 kids for d trip? Pls all show how to go abt it.
Thks in anticipation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Olayemi99: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
DexterousOne:

She probably looked like a potential migrant to the VO
How pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Olayemi99:

The VO already gave her a hint with this statement.

Let her apply again using the appropriate visa type BI/B2.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by akinkk(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lol, there's actually no plan. Just a visit. If it's not advisable, I won't go ahead.
seyewest:

Since UK denied you... why not try Countries like UAE, South Africa etc abi that's not part of the grand plan? grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aresej: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please I need help! While trying to schedule a date for a renewal this afternoon,I was asked to confirm my email address which I did and then it asked me to upload my passport picture which I did,it further stated that my passport photograph upload was successful and then I was sent an automatic reply that a mail will be sent to me to confirm my email! Meanwhile, I could not schedule the appointment o! Please is there any problem?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
seyewest:

Na normal thing for now.
Oh okay I wasn’t aware of this , so how will I know when to pick up since I’ve gotten no updates so far
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
LadyGuinivere:
Hello! Hello! Hello!

Happy new year ndi nkem?

Any puff puff or popcorn arand?

I see una! I remain Loya!

My hand dey for up ooooo grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Olayemi99:

Do you have kids? I know you're doing your Msc but do you work?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
leopower:
Gud day everyone and my respect goes to d big guns in here, Seyewest, lady g, omobendel and Co.
Pls I need assistance on dis, I av my appointment scheduled for July, previously April but because of work load at work place I av to re schedule for July.
Pls d assistant I need now is 'How can I add family member to my appointment, need to add wife and 2 kids for d trip? Pls all show how to go abt it.
Thks in anticipation.

Pay their visa fees and when you're about to schedule date for interview, an option will ask you if you want to add family members.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
chloe00:

Oh okay I wasn’t aware of this , so how will I know when to pick up since I’ve gotten no updates so far

Keep checking till you see ''Issued" wait for few days before picking your passport.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
chloe00:

You sure will get a message at the appropriate time

OmoBendel24:

In essence, they haven't touched your file "proper", relax all the same, except for the "needing my passport out for something urgent" part.

Begin to worry some bit if status changes to "Administrative Processing" and doesn't change to "Issued" in 2-3 workdays thereafter.... All the best!

Kindly refer to the above please @Chloe00.... It should guide you on where you are at as you keep checking. Use the CEAC website.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sholsy: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
You can only reschedule your appointment once for free which I suppose you have already done. To add your family, you need to cancel your appointment, pay another visa fee and then book your appointment together with your family.

leopower:
Thks in anticipation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rikkyayo: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys, I've been a silent follower of this trend ever since.
But now i need help and i can only think of you guys.
It happens that i initially schedule an appointment for April 11 but due to some factors i had to reschedule my appointment today to ealier than that, and i got April 1st but the problem now is that i forgot to update my confirmation number while doing that. And i really am lost at this junction.
Please what can i do to rectify this problem.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aresej: 5:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Can someone help me out please? I was told a mail will be sent to me after I did an update for my renewal....Is anything wrong? I need a reply my people!!!!!!!!!!
Aresej:
Please I need help! While trying to schedule a date for a renewal this afternoon,I was asked to confirm my email address which I did and then it asked me to upload my passport picture which I did,it further stated that my passport photograph upload was successful and then I was sent an automatic reply that a mail will be sent to me to confirm my email! Meanwhile, I could not schedule the appointment o! Please is there any problem?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sholsy: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Did you fill out a new DS 160? If you didn't fill another application, you don't need to update any confirmation number. But if you filled a new DS 160, once you log in to your appointment page, look for the "update profile" menu, you should be able to make any amendment.

rikkyayo:
Hi guys, I've been a silent follower of this trend ever since.
But now i need help and i can only think of you guys.
It happens that i initially schedule an appointment for April 11 but due to some factors i had to reschedule my appointment today to ealier than that, and i got April 1st but the problem now is that i forgot to update my confirmation number while doing that. And i really am lost at this junction.
Please what can i do to rectify this problem.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rikkyayo: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Yes, I did fill out a new DS 160.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Hello All,

Please how can i schedule interview for dependents (children). The parents already has Visa.

Will it be from the parents profile? or I will need to creat a profile for 1 of the children & add the others to it.

Please advice

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sholsy: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2019
For this one, you need to create a new profile for one of them and then add other children. But any other time you want to renew your visa, you can then add the children to your profile.

Beehandz:
Hello All,

Please how can i schedule interview for dependents (children). The parents already has Visa.

Will it be from the parents profile? or I will need to creat a profile for 1 of the children & add the others to it.

Please advice
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sholsy: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2019
rikkyayo:
Yes, I did fill out a new DS 160.

If you are still unable to update the confirmation number under the "update profile" menu,. Use the feedback help menu. Add as attachment, both the old and new DS confirmation page and request for the update.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rikkyayo: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
sholsy:

If you are still unable to update the confirmation number under the "update profile" menu,. Use the feedback help menu. Add as attachment, both the old and new DS confirmation page and request for the update.
Alright thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
sholsy:
For this one, you need to create a new profile for one of them and then add other children. But any other time you want to renew your visa, you can then add the children to your profile.

Ok thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ardel(f): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
iyaaliyah:
Knock knock!!! Good evening everyone! Pls oh I got an update on my status to schedule a follow up appointment (whatever I have done, I no know.loll) Now, do I just go to DHL office to pick passport cos there is no info as to my passport or wait cos I feel I should atleast see my passport before scheduling interview. Tnx
I got mine after 3 working days.I reside in Ph
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Shinner2010(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
hello house... I have my interview next week, I want to ask if Native Dress is allowed for interview? or only English Dress?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by boladet: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shinner2010:
hello house... I have my interview next week, I want to ask if Native Dress is allowed for interview? or only English Dress?

You can wear native or English as long as you look smart,decent and responsible. Don't go and wear agbada oh lol.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Shinner2010(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
boladet:

You can wear native or English as long as you look smart,decent and responsible. Don't go and wear agbada oh lol.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=boladet post=75329269]
You can wear native or English as long as you look smart,decent and responsible. Don't go and wear agbada oh lol.[/quo grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by prettyamebo: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hey guys, I have a friend whose passport got lost. She has a travel history on it. How can she get a replacement? Can she just do a new one? The passport was due to expire in 2021
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
prettyamebo:
Hey guys, I have a friend whose passport got lost. She has a travel history on it. How can she get a replacement? Can she just do a new one? The passport was due to expire in 2021

Yes, she needs to have the missing passport reported to the police and as well apply for a new one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.