Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1171377 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Thank you.

sholsy:
Only your passport would be collected if you are successful.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by boladet: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Hey guys Visa for my son(baby) was approved yesterday it was pretty straightforward considering the whole family have valid visas already, The only concern I had was the fact that we had been issued since early 2018 and was yet to be used. I was the first on the interview queue I was interviewed by a Lady .
Me -Good Afternoon.
VO - Good morning ,oh sorry Good afternoon
Me submitted baby's passport , VO lady asked for mine asking to see my visa
VO when were issued this visa and why haven't you travelled .
ME - I was pregnant ,so we decided to wait until the baby was born
VO -what is the purpose of your visit.
ME-vacation tourism.
VO -who will you be visiting.
ME-my sister in law
VO - where is your husband
ME- He is waiting for me at the car park
VO what do you do
ME I work at xyz
VO ,what does your husband do
Me He owns his own company abc.
VO - so the whole family of five will be travelling
ME -Yes.
VO- picks up the white paper ,your visa has been approved bla bla bla.
ME - thank you.
I noticed that the pile of blue paper was way higher than the white paper .(the White paper pile was so flat)
almost as if they have predetermined how many approvals will be given.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
@boladet
Congratulations usa visa not easy now vo only give blue paper for mark attendance Looolz 95% blue paper 5% white paper

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by michaeladesiyan: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
boladet:
Hey guys Visa for my son(baby) was approved yesterday it was pretty straightforward considering the whole family have valid visas already, The only concern I had was the fact that we had been issued since early 2018 and was yet to be used. I was the first on the interview queue I was interviewed by a Lady .
Me -Good Afternoon.
VO - Good morning ,oh sorry Good afternoon
Me submitted baby's passport , VO lady asked for mine asking to see my visa
VO when were issued this visa and why haven't you travelled .
ME - I was pregnant ,so we decided to wait until the baby was born
VO -what is the purpose of your visit.
ME-vacation tourism.
VO -who will you be visiting.
ME-my sister in law
VO - where is your husband
ME- He is waiting for me at the car park
VO what do you do
ME I work at xyz
VO ,what does your husband do
Me He owns his own company abc.
VO - so the whole family of five will be travelling
ME -Yes.
VO- picks up the white paper ,your visa has been approved bla bla bla.
ME - thank you.
I noticed that the pile of blue paper was way higher than the white paper .(the White paper pile was so flat)
almost as if they have predetermined how many approvals will be given.

Congrats.
I think the number of approvals is predetermined hence the little number of white papers.
Personal opinion o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
michaeladesiyan:

Congrats.
I think the number of approvals is predetermined hence the little number of white papers.
Personal opinion o

Even people given white papers can still be denied the US visa if some discrepancies are later found during the administrative processing stages.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Shinner2010(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
I get blue paper today too.... Lagos interview 10:00am
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 1daboi: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
olumig:
Develop a travel history first before applying to the US embassy
is Ghana enough for someone as a travel history?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fusion23: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Attraction:
I promised myself I will share my experience no matter what. This morning 7.30am lots of people were denied. I could only see a man in his 70's that got the visa. They were just dishing out pink papers anyhow���.

Vo: Good morning, your passport pls
Me: Good morning, I gave him

VO: so why are you going to New York
Me: I'm going for the Youth Assembly Conference and after that some sight seeing.

VO: Looking at his system( have you travelled with your old passport)
Me: Yes

VO: Let me have it
Me: I gave him ( I have also been to Dubai with my new passport but he didn't open it, my old passport Indonesia and Dubai also)

VO: Mr ...., I'm sorry but your application does not qualify you for a US visa at this time
Me: Thank you, collects my pink paper.

No question about the conference or organizers or my job or income and I was loaded chaii���

I will travel more and strengthen ties, also get married if I find love. Mehn I only wanted to go for the Youth Assembly Conference and come back. Having my banking job , but like you people said, looks like USembassy hates bankers now especially when you ain't in managerial level. Chaii it's well���

Well they have a quota system and to be honest Nigeria is a high risk , the number of application from Nigeria sef..it is well

Going to USA is not a right..you apply and they use their discretion...

doesnt mean it is fair thou...but it is what it is...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fusion23:

Well they have a quota system and to be honest Nigeria is a high risk , the number of application from Nigeria sef..it is well

Going to USA is not a right..you apply and they use their discretion...

doesnt mean it is fair thou...but it is what it is...

Nigeria is not the only country that is high risk with US visas.

Other countries like India and China are also facing the US visas very high scrutiny at the same rate as Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by RazurSharp: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chriswazo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Other countries like India and China are also facing the US visas very high scrutiny at the same rate as Nigeria.

Can I send you a pm for something private bro?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fusion23: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Beautyaddy:

True, you are right ... thats why I summarized it saying it is at their discretion, lots of countries have visa free to usa

even thou its nof fair ..some people want to genuinely visit or study....

of me i didnt even apply to usa until i was sure i would get it ..and when i went i was 99.9 percent sure i would get it. and i did.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kelvinarsenal:
Please @seyewest i need ur contact pls private chat me 07015270985 thanks in anticipation!contact

whatever the problem is, ask here...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Beautyaddy:

True.... especially India.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Maestro001: 4:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Any one with info about available dates for interview for Lagos or Abuja
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kelvinarsenal: 5:26am On Feb 06, 2019
Is it a must for someone to have a travel history before a usa visa can be granted?.i have applied for b1/b2 visa for my family of one kid i gat a respectable job and my wife too the destination is disney world in orlando florida hotel fully booked.i intended to spend 10days for vacation and shopping and return to resume work cos i will be using my leave for the trip..bur i and my wife carries virgin p interview date is fast approaching!i will appreciate @ seyewest and @justwise if u can dm me for proper identification wich i cant do on here cos of security reason!Thanks
seyewest:

whatever the problem is, ask here...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by folmus: 6:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Kelvinarsenal:
Is it a must for someone to have a travel history before a usa visa can be granted?.i have applied for b1/b2 visa for my family of one kid i gat a respectable job and my wife too the destination is disney world in orlando florida hotel fully booked.i intended to spend 10days for vacation and shopping and return to resume work cos i will be using my leave for the trip..bur i and my wife carries virgin p interview date is fast approaching!i will appreciate @ seyewest and @justwise if u can dm me for proper identification wich i cant do on here cos of security reason!Thanks

It does help as it shows your past travelling sincerity with your visas. However, that alone doesn't guarrantee granting you Visa. There are other factors the VO considers viz a viz your socio-economic ties.

Goodluck!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kelvinarsenal: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks @ folmus i have seen some friends with no travel history granted just want to be sure if it wont jeopardize my application!I wil appreciate if u can private chat me too!
folmus:

It does help as it shows your past travelling sincerity with your visas. However, that alone doesn't guarrantee granting you Visa. There are other factors the VO considers viz a viz your socio-economic ties.

Goodluck!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Someone said America Embassy has lies detector, Yes I'll agree with him.

When answering those questions, if you're right without been caught you will get passed

Even if you're right and your voice is stammering, like you have something you're thinking of while you get caught, sorry is your name

if you have your travel history without overstaying you will get the visa

if you have a travel history and most of it are indonesia, thailand, all those Asians countries, come mixed them with dubai, guy sorry, seriously I don't know why...

when American embassy says 50 percent get visa they don't mean the new applicants but those on the drop box and the little of new applicant.

Student visa, there are somany fake university and conference that are never existed, so becareful when choosing them online, applying for this or anyone won't get you a visa, and they will never tells you but to tell sorry youre not qualify at this time you can reapply again, thank you

read story about giving birth most hospital has some bad tax fraud and medicare fraud, if you fall into any of this and ypu went and give birth or apply for any of this you visa will be denied..

well as at the moment Canada dey sure pass... Good luck to USA applicant,.. abeniagbon noni

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
at least 90% of New applicants do fear at interviews, if you can do away with fear more than 40 % application will be granted visa... but they actually cant manage the fear why because they never knew the question to be answered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kaykad: 2:04am On Feb 07, 2019
Hi House,
How soon can I re apply for Visa as I was denied? they did not specify any day on the paper given.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2019
kaykad:
Hi House,
How soon can I re apply for Visa as I was denied? they did not specify any day on the paper given.

6 months
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Wilsub: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Hello guys, thanks for the good work you are doing here,
Please I want to renew I and my family visa through drop box, my husband is going for a conference and we want to use the opportunity to visit my family.
My baby my baby have to appear for interview or I do a drop box for her too, she is 5month old.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by awumen: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wilsub:
Hello guys, thanks for the good work you are doing here,
Please I want to renew I and my family visa through drop box, my husband is going for a conference and we want to use the opportunity to visit my family.
My baby my baby have to appear for interview or I do a drop box for her too, she is 5month old.
do your dropbox first, afterward apply for interview for your baby
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
The house is dry. Any news? interviews? Transcripts?

Please share o.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Wilsub: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
awumen:
do your dropbox first, afterward apply for interview for your baby
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by groovychik(f): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Seems like the waiting period for dropbox has reduced immensely. My Mum has US visa valid till March. I was advised here that she waits till it has expired. I called the US call centre and I was told anyone could apply at anytime and if issued, old one would be cancelled and new one pute, so we went ahead to apply

Friday 1st of February- Passport was dropped at DHL
Tuesday 5th of February- Status changed to received
Wednesday the 6th- It changed to Administrative Processing
Thursday (today)- It changed to Issued with a mail stating the document had been collected from the US embassy

We will wait till Monday to go pick up. Good luck to all.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kaykad: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2019
They wrote on the paper you can reapply at any time
seyewest:

6 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.