Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1171384 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
boladet:

You can wear native or English as long as you look smart,decent and responsible. Don't go and wear agbada oh lol.

But you can wear agbada if you want to just be smart about it...

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Juxtfred(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good Day,
Please I need to be enlightened,
I did normal traditional marriage and I have a year old son ,we will be invited for a graduate ceremony by my brothers wife in USA through the medical school she finished from as planned by July...is there need to get a passport for my son,also our passport is still virgin...
Please what are the positive steps to take to make it work out.

Thank You.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Shinner2010(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
1. what are the necessary documents to take along for the interview?
2. is it compulsory to print all the printout in color printing or black and white?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Shinner2010:
1. what are the necessary documents to take along for the interview?
2. is it compulsory to print all the printout in color printing or black and white?

either white or black any will do...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Juxtfred:
Good Day,
Please I need to be enlightened,
I did normal traditional marriage and I have a year old son ,we will be invited for a graduate ceremony by my brothers wife in USA through the medical school she finished from as planned by July...is there need to get a passport for my son,also our passport is still virgin...
Please what are the positive steps to take to make it work out.

Thank You.

I will advise you to do a little of bit of research online, on this thread and also on U.S Embassy website for Nigeria.... Because from what I can deduced, these is very new to you (FYI, your son will need his own International Passport, pay for his own visa fees and you need ties to Nigeria to be able to convinced the V.O)

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Shinner2010(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
seyewest:

either white or black any will do...
thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2019
OmoBendel24:

You sure will get a message at the appropriate time

Kindly refer to the above please @Chloe00.... It should guide you on where you are at as you keep checking. Use the CEAC website.

Here’s what I saw on the when I used this one
Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Abuja.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by JWhite2Deep: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good day all.

Please I need a clear understanding on overstaying a US 2years visit Visa. Now if I got a Visa to attend a conference that originally will last 1week. My questions now are,

1. How long beyond this initial 1week conference is considered overstaying?

2. Is there any acceptable stay period after this 1week conference before returning back to Nigeria​?

I await answers please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aberyomi09(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Guys, trying to reschedule an appointment for an earlier date, is it possible to cancel and reschedule on same sevis fees?
This is the first attempt Unfortunately I got a pop up I would need new Sevis fees. Is that a normal pop up?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by pooozeee(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
I came across Migration Brokers, I filled the form and submitted, later I was contacted that I should pay the sum of $75 to activate my account so facilitate my migration process to either US or Canada.
Please I need someone to enlighten me on this, has anyone ever been involved in it before ?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aberyomi09(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
pooozeee:
I came across Migration Brokers, I filled the form and submitted, later I was contacted that I should pay the sum of $75 to activate my account so facilitate my migration process to either US or Canada.
Please I need someone to enlighten me on this, has anyone ever been involved in it before ?

pooozeee, it's Ponzi angry if it's that easy, 75 million peeps would have migrated out of the country already. Stay wise

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
pooozeee:

Scammmm
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by JWhite2Deep: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
JWhite2Deep:
Good day all.

Please I need a clear understanding on overstaying a US 2years visit Visa. Now if I got a Visa to attend a conference that originally will last 1week. My questions now are,

1. How long beyond this initial 1week conference is considered overstaying?

2. Is there any acceptable stay period after this 1week conference before returning back to Nigeria​?

I await answers please.

Gurus in the house, please make una answer me Biko.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oluwa234: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2019
There is no specific criteria for how long you should stay under this circumstance. Generally, you shouldn't stay more than 6 months in a country but if you have followed this thread, you will realise that people who have stayed upto 3 or 4 months seem to have been queried at times of reapplying. This is reasonable if you claim to have a job knowing that most employers will only allow a one month leave. I would advise a maximum 3 to 4 week stay.

JWhite2Deep:

Gurus in the house, please make una answer me Biko.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Attraction: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
I promised myself I will share my experience no matter what. This morning 7.30am lots of people were denied. I could only see a man in his 70's that got the visa. They were just dishing out pink papers anyhow���.

Vo: Good morning, your passport pls
Me: Good morning, I gave him

VO: so why are you going to New York
Me: I'm going for the Youth Assembly Conference and after that some sight seeing.

VO: Looking at his system( have you travelled with your old passport)
Me: Yes

VO: Let me have it
Me: I gave him ( I have also been to Dubai with my new passport but he didn't open it, my old passport Indonesia and Dubai also)

VO: Mr ...., I'm sorry but your application does not qualify you for a US visa at this time
Me: Thank you, collects my pink paper.

No question about the conference or organizers or my job or income and I was loaded chaii���

I will travel more and strengthen ties, also get married if I find love. Mehn I only wanted to go for the Youth Assembly Conference and come back. Having my banking job , but like you people said, looks like USembassy hates bankers now especially when you ain't in managerial level. Chaii it's well���

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Colouredgirl: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Is it the same William Uchemba youth conference? grin
Attraction:
I promised myself I will share my experience no matter what. This morning 7.30am lots of people were denied. I could only see a man in his 70's that got the visa. They were just dishing out pink papers anyhow���.

Me: I'm going for the Youth Assembly Conference and after that some sight seeing.

Me: I gave him ( I have also been to Dubai with my new passport but he didn't open it, my old passport Indonesia and Dubai also)

VO: Mr ...., I'm sorry but your application does not qualify you for a US visa at this time

No question about the conference or organizers or my job or income and I was loaded chaii���

I will travel more and strengthen ties, also get married if I find love. Mehn I only wanted to go for the Youth Assembly Conference and come back. Having my banking job , but like you people said, looks like USembassy hates bankers now especially when you ain't in managerial level. Chaii it's well���

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Attraction:

I don’t think this is cogent reason enough to travel because the vo will consider how beneficial this conference is to you personally and most especially your job , honestly I think even sight seeing or tourism would have sufficed.
Just go back and repackage , hopefully you’ll be granted
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Attraction: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Yes it is, I paid from source $225 ���
Colouredgirl:
Is it the same William Uchemba youth conference? grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Attraction: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2019
chloe00:

I don’t think this is cogent reason enough to travel because the vo will consider how beneficial this conference is to you personally and most especially your job , honestly I think even sight seeing or tourism would have sufficed.
Just go back and repackage , hopefully you’ll be granted

Thanks. I will try again next year. After visiting UK and South Africa and maybe some European countries. I wouldn't have applied, just tot the conference was a good one as it makes great leadership out of the youth. But God knows best.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by carnal: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
seyewest:

Miss your interview and reschedule after they've done their interview.

did exactly these and wife plus kids visa were approve

transcript below
This morning @ 10:38am lots of people were denied. infact 21 people according to wifey count.

me: Good morning, I gave him including that my son's passport who already has a visa that will expire in 2021

VO: so why are you going to Atlanta
Me: we are going for family vacation.

VO: Looking at his system, you have travelled to ?

VO: Let me have it, but you just came back from New York in December
Me: I gave him ( I have also been to Dubai,U.s,U.K),yes we just came back,all five of us but we intend to visit again,as it was too cold the last time,my husband who will sponsor ddnt get to step out hence we want to experience proper summer. the man was forced to smile as my kids were turning hall upside down and causing me alot of distraction

VO: why did you travel late on your last visa, you were suppose to put to bed in the U.s,why didnt you?
Me: we travelled late because hubby is very busy, he currently manage a major gas project in the NigerDelta for xyz oil and gas firm. i didnt put to bed in the U.s again because, we have a family physician (my hubby's brother)in the U.k hence opted for it. he has been there practicing for 11 years

VO: How much did you spend
Me: about 11,000 pounds.

VO: Congratulations, hand in white paper
Me: Thank you, collects my paper.

No question on why hubby ddnt come for interview

@ seyewest and other gurus, many thanks for info.
PS: other applicants, ask for help form the gurus and take out time to read from part 1 to 3, yes its alot of wahala but you will find necessary info

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
carnal:

did exactly these and wife plus kids visa were approve

transcript below
This morning @ 10:38am lots of people were denied. infact 21 people according to wifey count.

me: Good morning, I gave him including that my son's passport who already has a visa that will expire in 2021

VO: so why are you going to Atlanta
Me: we are going for family vacation.

VO: Looking at his system, you have travelled to ?

VO: Let me have it, but you just came back from New York in December
Me: I gave him ( I have also been to Dubai,U.s,U.K),yes we just came back,all five of us but we intend to visit again,as it was too cold the last time,my husband who will sponsor ddnt get to step out hence we want to experience proper summer. the man was forced to smile as my kids were turning hall upside down and causing me alot of distraction

VO: why did you travel late on your last visa, you were suppose to put to bed in the U.s,why didnt you?
Me: we travelled late because hubby is very busy, he currently manage a major gas project in the NigerDelta for xyz oil and gas firm. i didnt put to bed in the U.s again because, we have a family physician (my hubby's brother)in the U.k hence opted for it. he has been there practicing for 11 years

VO: How much did you spend
Me: about 11,000 pounds.

VO: Congratulations, hand in white paper
Me: Thank you, collects my paper.

No question on why hubby ddnt come for interview

@ seyewest and other gurus, many thanks for info.
PS: other applicants, ask for help form the gurus and take out time to read from part 1 to 3, yes its alot of wahala but you will find necessary info

Thank God.... Have a safe trip.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by agbaske5: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
CO
VA

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
The two Dropbox applications I submitted about 4wks ago changed to Admin processing on Friday and then issued today, Monday.

Timeline:
Submission:9/1/2019
Case updated to Admin Processing:1/2/2019
Case updated to Issued: 4/2/2019

@OmoBendel24.. your take on Dropbox Timeline is very accurate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations

agbaske5:
Hello everyone.I went for my B2 Visa interview today in Lagos.

Below is the transcript.
CO:Good morning.
Me:Good morning.

CO: So what are you going to do in the US ?
Me: I am going to visit my Friend n his family for my upcoming birthday.

CO: Have you travelled Before?
Me: Yes, i have.

CO: Which countries have you been to?
Me: US, UK, Ukraine, Russia, serbia, Turkey, Ghana, Montenegro, Georgia, Dubai

CO: When was the last time you left Nigeria?
Me: Left for the US in June 2018 and returned October 2018.

CO: Why the long duration?
Me: I was on vacation and toured the US.

CO: What do you do or re yu a student?

Me: Am a medical Doctor n work in *** State.

CO: You said you a student ?

Me: No, i work with the *** State as a medical doctor.

CO: Okay...Your application is Granted
Me: Thanks

CO: Your application will be processed and your passport will be returned to you in 3 working days. Oh, i see yu want your passport delivered outside lagos.

Me: yes, i earlier mentioned to you i work in *** State., hence i ll be returning back to my place of work.

CO :Hands me over the White paper with tells me to await my passport.

Me: Do i need to get my old passport detached from the new one??

CO: its fine, its in safe hands.

Me: Sure..Do have a Good one.Cheers

A Big thank you to everyone who commented and supported on this group.

God’s Blessings fall on yu guys.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello house, for people who have gone for the interview, i am aware most of the time, they do not request to see the documents.

For those who were successful, did they at any point collect any of your documents after they informed you that you were successful? or it was just the passport that was collected?

Answers please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sholsy: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Only your passport would be collected if you are successful.

Teshoma11:
Hello house, for people who have gone for the interview, i am aware most of the time, they do not request to see the documents.

For those who were successful, did they at any point collect any of your documents after they informed you that you were successful? or it was just the passport that was collected?

Answers please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by stevewale(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi guys,

I was trying to schedule appointment for my mum this morning (few minutes ago to be precise) but getting this attached error/message ... any idea what's going on? could it be a network glitch or mistakes from my end?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Teshoma11:

Answers please

No need to bother yourself, just make sure all documents are genuine.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abisolaarshow(f): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello all, Good evening. Please I would like to know if I can convert my non immigrant visa fee to immigrant visa fee by paying up the balance for immigrant.
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
abisolaarshow:
Hello all, Good evening. Please I would like to know if I can convert my non immigrant visa fee to immigrant visa fee by paying up the balance for immigrant.
Thanks

Noooooo it's not possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.