Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174513 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
LifeDrama24:

okay Boss....Thanks for the prompt replies.

Do you have the MRV fees receipt from GTB with you or it's with the agent? And appointment isn't yet scheduled, right? If the answer to both question is yes, just jettison the agent and his form and fill another one yourself, seems very likely you can still go ahead and use the visa fee receipt instead of getting a new one.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by leopower(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
I need urgent help here pple, seyewest and Lady G pls ur input will be highly welcome on did.
The HR of my company recommend a conference on power to some of us in d company, I did apply for d conference and payment made in full, d problem here now is conference is holding for 8th and 9th February, I want to make my visa application now and discovered d earliest date for appointment is 12th February. Pls what can I do ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jamesgordon: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
seyewest:

Pay another visa fee and fill another ds160 form I don't think they will use that form against you.

I think the best way is to create another DS160 form edit the new form number in your profile and reprint appointment confirm page showing the new DS160 form.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jamesgordon: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
seyewest:

If you had your interview late last year I think your visa should be ready tomorrow so go and collect it by Friday.

I just tracked it and it’s showing ISSUED. Guess it’ll be ready on Friday.

Thanks,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
sugah:
LEE310,
On one hand you encourage people to misuse their visa (if they choose to) knowing that it may hamper the chances of other genuine applicants getting Visas and the other hand you accuse the leaders of not caring for its followers.
Did you stop to think that maybe, just maybe the leaders are also living by your newfound ideology of "having limited time in the crazy world" hence just amassing wealth for their own and immediate generations' use and not caring for the next person? The rot we see in Nigeria today is quite deep rooted, even down to the common man on the street. If we want change for Nigeria we need to start from the root. If the followers begin to understand what is right and wrong and make conscious effort to abide by them then can they demand same treatment from the leaders. Then Nigeria would be great again and we won't have millions of people fraudulently trying to migrate to other countries.

Wait until you are put in jail at the POE cos you are carrying a Nigerian passport (like LadyG) or denied a conference visa that's supposed to enhance your career because the VO has seen too many fraudulent conference visa applications and assumes yours is as well then you might begin to understand why people here are trying to discourage illegal migration and fraudulent applications.

I guess I should start my comment with " with all due respect" so you don't feel offended.... I joke. grin
My dear, twins fall on you this year! grin You are too mouthed. How would anybody advise someone to misuse visa "If they want to?" Yet we cry and wail that we are treated like lepers cos we are Nigerians?

I do not understand Nigerians, everybody wants to leave the country by all means possible, legally or illegally. And he was talking about VOs not being condescending and courteous.. who cares? The "Don't hurt my feelings with your words" toga that Nigerians wear. despite being in the obvious wrong is what got us to where we are as a nation. Oshisko le bien undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
LifeDrama24:
Hi Guys,
Compliments of the Season, I know i am suppose to read thread to check for possible solution to my problem but ....
my question is Can I re-apply for another USA visa again even though i have not gone for my initial scheduled interview? i don't want to go because the Agent i gave the contract filed so many lies on behalf which I did not ask him...okay the error has been made and i dont think i can defend these lies, i dont want it to affect my chances, that is why i want to forgo the application...HELP GUYS!
1. If the date has not passed, you can fill another form
2. If it has, yes u may go for another interview. I am of the view however that you should make reference to it because the vo's have access to both and may be biased by the conflicting info
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jamesgordon: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Do you have the MRV fees receipt from GTB with you or it's with the agent? And appointment isn't yet scheduled, right? If the answer to both question is yes, just jettison the agent and his form and fill another one yourself, seems very likely you can still go ahead and use the visa fee receipt instead of getting a new one.

Exactly you can create a new DS160 and edit the new form number in your Profile and reprint the new DS160 Confirmation page and Appointment Confirmation page both carrying the new form number.

Note you can’t do this 2-1week to your intended interview date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
leopower:
I need urgent help here pple, seyewest and Lady G pls ur input will be highly welcome on did.
The HR of my company recommend a conference on power to some of us in d company, I did apply for d conference and payment made in full, d problem here now is conference is holding for 8th and 9th February, I want to make my visa application now and discovered d earliest date for appointment is 12th February. Pls what can I do ?
Apply for the next conference

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Apply for the next conference

Or go to Abuja instead of Lagos. You may monitor for January/early February dates in Lagos between now and morrow morn if you can, that's another option....

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Shiko77: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Went for interview
Answered all the necessary questions after asking me abt the conference, she evened asked for my invitation letter by the united Nations youth assembly and I showed her and suddenly the v.o asked for statement of account of sponspor and I said I didn't have it..she returned my passport and gave me the rejection letter..pls guys wen going make sure u go with ur statement of account or dat of whoever sponsoring ur trip..and thinking of reapplying and going with the statement this time

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Biamoz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Happy new year to all patriotic citizens of this great forum. Please I wish to know if it is possible for someone get appointment date before submitting the DS 160. Please kindly give urgent attention to this question of mine.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tallboo: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Biamoz:
Happy new year to all patriotic citizens of this great forum. Please I wish to know if it is possible for someone get appointment date before submitting the DS 160. Please kindly give urgent attention to this question of mine.

Yes its possible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jamesgordon: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Biamoz:

Sure you can use the ongoing DS 160 form number to get the appointment then u can submit later.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kennykg(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello house
Great job here
My question
Would like to know the chances of my Twin siblings.

Both applied for visiting visa
1. Both Fresh Passport no travel history (one just got his passport in December)

2. Only ties are jobs ( both earn below 60k)

3. Reason for travel : attending wedding of cousin

4. Invite sent by aunty who is resident, stayed over 20years And is a surgeon

5. Trip fully paid by aunty

6. Avialabe date for interview already booked is 8days before event

7. Both have a month leave Approved by company

8. 2 Years + of working ( private school teacher & customs Care Agent) .

Thanks for reply in advance grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Or go to Abuja instead of Lagos. You may monitor for January/early February dates in Lagos between now and morrow morn if you can, that's another option....
January 22 is available for Abuja.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

I thought the agent is also in possession of his GTB MRV receipt.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
kennykg:
Hello house
Great job here
My question
Would like to know the chances of my Twin siblings.

Both applied for visiting visa
1. Both Fresh Passport no travel history (one just got his passport in December)

2. Only ties are jobs ( both earn below 60k)

3. Reason for travel : attending wedding of cousin

4. Invite sent by aunty who is resident, stayed over 20years And is a surgeon

5. Trip fully paid by aunty

6. Avialabe date for interview already booked is 8days before event

7. Both have a month leave Approved by company

8. 2 Years + of working ( private school teacher & customs Ciare Agent) .

Thanks for reply in advance grin
No one knows anyone's chances

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kennykg(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

No one knows anyone's chances
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2018
MamaOO:

My dear, twins fall on you this year! grin You are too mouthed. How would anybody advise someone to misuse visa "If they want to?" Yet we cry and wail that we are treated like lepers cos we are Nigerians?

I do not understand Nigerians, everybody wants to leave the country by all means possible, legally or illegally. And he was talking about VOs not being condescending and courteous.. who cares? The "Don't hurt my feelings with your words" toga that Nigerians wear. despite being in the obvious wrong is what got us to where we are as a nation. Oshisko le bien undecided grin
Twins? Madam calm down grin grin
Hopefully he changes for the better...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2018
sugah:

Twins? Madam calm down grin grin
Hopefully he changes for the better...
Site can't be reached
LadyGuinivere:
Welcome to part 3 of this thread, Like the Phoenix, Part 2 must go down for part 3 to be born (Although the info in Parts 1 and 2 remain priceless and Must/Ought to be read by any serious applicant.Part 2 was wonderful. Lots of lovely people offering great advice. Each in their own unique style. You guys rock!!! You know yourselves.

For enquiries relating to likely interview questions and self evaluation, kindly go through both parts 1 and 2 of this thread so you have a fair knowledge of answers to such questions.

Kindly note that this is a do it yourself thread. Nobody here is an agent. Nobody is a VO, hence cannot authoritatively predict your chances of visa success .

Happy reading and good luck to all the honest visa seekers!

Please see part 1 here for reference:
https://www.nairaland.com/608780/usa-visit-visa/322#38856287

See part 2 here for reference https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2

Due to the fact that some questions are frequently asked, repeated and retreated, the links to the questions are contained herein for easy reference
For instructions and documents required for the application
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//non-immigrant_visas.html

To book appointment and fill DS 160
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

Note:The steps for the whole process is set out step by step. For your own good, adhere. If not, a possibility exists that the final ds 160 number will be different from the one used to book the appointment . Applicants in those situations will neither be allowed to enter the embassy nor will they be interviewed.
In the event of such an occurence, kindly call/email the embassy to sort it out .

Peraventure you wish to change a detail in an already submitted ds 160, fill a new one, submit and call/email the embassy

For US embassy contact Nos and email
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile/contact.html

For video interviews with actual VOs on frequently asked Questions
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/180#47174473

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/s/%23AsktheVOs

For documents : http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//non-immigrant_visas.html

For sample transcripts of some interviews (as posted by the users of this thread) Please check this link https://www.nairaland.com/download/4692218

Finally, Lying on your ds 160 or during the interview is misrepresentation and a crime. This thread's aim is not to teach / coach applicants on how to lie. The truth is ALWAYS the best course of action no matter the situation. Please DO NOT ask about how to misrepresent on this thread.

I'm grateful to God that I am alive to create this new part. And for the several friends I have made hereon.

Thank you.
Humbly
LadyGuinivere
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Lee310:
Thank you everyone.. I concur and agree with all you said SUGAH... As I said earlier... protect your integrity and make yourself a good citizen of your country.

Nigerians get it all wrong... Deep down your heart.... we are just being fooled with the little knowledge we have.. No one will live forever. You can't stop illegal immigrant... I have never misused my visa but I come across people who do that... I tell them my opinion as I can't misuse it but rather do the right thing. Nevertheless, you can stop it all.. Just pray for the better side of life come your way.

I'm making money in Nigeria and I have my freedom right here. Do what is right.

Nigeria is 57 and there's nothing to show for it... The aerial view of Zambia surpassed my imaginations... DAMN... God knows and will answer our prayers... Please don't start by saying America spent more than 100years before it changed... that was back in the black uncivilized day... Everything has changed now and if you have traveled you should understand me better....

A sin is a sin... I don't have the right to choose for people who want to misuse their visa because of what they have been through all their lives... Just thank God you're living OK and things are working out well for you... Not everyone will have a good heart like you do...

If you misuse a visa... it's in your name and not mine... So all man for himself.... always get my point that I don't encourage people to misuse their visa but you can never judge them sometimes.. No one wants to die poor... I have once read on Nairalander that he loves being a third class citizen in a working country than being a second class citizen in a country that nothing works... He has the right to choose... The VOS still gives visas to people that will misuse it... That's life...

Don't forget that the Britains told Ms. Meghan Markle that she has her limitations getting married to the royal son Prince Harry... It happens everywhere in the world.

You don't live forever... enjoy while it last... nothing last forever.

To everyone... THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

That right there... is why Nigeria is 57 and has nothing to show for it. Often our problems are not simply an issue of bad leaders, it is because we don't challenge each other to do the right thing. "All man for himself" is a self-defeating attitude... ultimately we all pay for the indiscretions of our fellow citizens. None of us here is a criminal (I hope), yet we are treated like criminals simply because of the past sins of people who simply had the misfortune of using the same passport as us.

Yours is false piety. The person who misused his visa may be doing it in his name... but to our collective detriment. There is a reason we are subject to degrading visa application conditions and suspicious looks at POEs. You will never find threads like this for the Japanese, Swiss or Norwegians... they don't need it... they are not treated so poorly by Americans... perhaps because they don't believe in excusing bad behavior by their citizens in the name of "all man to himself". God will not answer the prayers of a bunch of liars and the "honest" ones who excuse them because "they cannot judge". The bible is clear - righteousness exalts a NATION [not just "all man to himself"], but sin is a reproach to all [not just "all man to himself"].

Regardless of how upright or rich you are, as a Nigerian, you suffer the indignity of not being able to use a credit card to purchase an international flight... why?

A few days ago, i read a rant from the famous Chimamanda Adichie who had to suffer the indignity of being summoned to a US airport, over an hour away, to personally present her credit card before her parents (whose tickets were purchased with her credit card) would be allowed to board an international flight. She was angry, she threatened to write a letter to the CEO of the airline, she protested, she probably wanted to yell "do you know who I am". The flight desk attendants promptly ignored her until she was ready to present her credit card. Of course, Nigerians were angry. They protested. They vowed to boycott Delta airlines. They urged Chimamanda to sue.

But frankly, I don't think Delta cares. They know that Chimamanda's suit would be promptly thrown out of court. I doubt the CEO of Delta paid any attention to her letter. Chimamanda was disappointed not to get an apology from Delta... but why should they? After all, she is simply a Nigerian - a well known land of scammers, liars, thieves and dishonest "Christians", regardless of any prestige she thinks she has.

Chimamanda may never have committed fraud in her life... but she is forever tarnished by sharing the same country and passport with other Nigerians who have wantonly abused privileges that other nations enjoy. So when folks shallowly say "to each his own" when it comes to fraud and dishonesty, i wonder... perhaps they should read Chimamanda's experience and weep. We are abused and mistreated, because we have shown full well that we will condone fraud and even partake of it if given the chance of not being caught. Bottom-line, others do not care who is who... as far as they are concerned, we are all the same.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Solo84(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2018
seyewest:

Congrats and which of the Embassy?

@Seyewest, Walter Carrington.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello Twoods
Thank you for visiting that enlightened submission. I humbly align with your opinion.

The same batch of fellows complain when their documents aren't checked, much less believed.
The same fellow says Nigeria is back ward in comparison to other African countries. Yet, he is ok with Nigeria 's image being further destroyed.

He says folks that have a visa feel arrogant, brother itvis cos they have traveled and seen. Apart from being held overnight at POE, I have seen airlines treat us like crap from the Naija to layover legs. But from the stopover to the US or other countries , see service! I stopped blaming them after I saw the loud and crass behavior of our brothers on board.
That's how nobody that goes from the church gets a visa now

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lee310: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Thank you Twoods and LadyG...

Yes all the trash boils down to all Nigerians... No one in exception... but did you sit and think outside the box that..

I usually do a little survey when I travel to other countries because I'm working on my travel blog to launch this year.... I don't criticize but what our fellow citizens has done in other countries has not helped us at all (I'm sorry for saying this.. Pardon me)... When it comes to shady stuffs... they are the number one on the list... Misuse of visa, fighting, stealing, fraud, drugs and other stuffs in the foreign land sticks to the citizens of Nigerian and every other person out there looks at us as one... it's so sad... For me, I have seen well rich Nigerians migrating to the western world. Go check the rate at with Nigerians are migrating to Canada.

I have seen families that earn more than 1.5million naira per month and still migrated... Look at this... I have seen a British woman flying from the UK to the States to stay permanently there which she knows it's illegal... She was caught at the POE... I was shocked and asked myself... UK to US... It's a crazy world. In the US, Spanish is widely spoken after English... look how many Spanish citizens have migrated to the states... The little truth is that everyone wants to live a good life because it's greener over there..... People will do anything to get the visa and run away... The first lady of the US was not born in the states but migrated legally to the states through spousal visa... She knows it's more better than her country of birth...

Good this thread doesn't support illegal migration which is very good but never the less we can stop it all... It's not only Nigerians that are misusing visa.

I follow Omojuwa and Osi of Beat FM on twitter... they rant everyday and night about our government... What can you do about that? You can't tell me the US government is not corrupt... Corruption is everywhere... it is easier for a black man to go to jail in the US than a white man... Crazy stuff... Racism is real...

Let our leaders do the right thing and you see our citizens do the right stuff too. All our leaders children travel to study overseas... including medicals... Lol... so sad... So what is working right here? when you can't lay a good examples for the fellow citizens... LMAO

Nevertheless... as I said earlier in my previous post, when I see a Nigerians misusing a visa they have a reason but the best advice is to do the right thing. WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING? grin grin grin .. It's not just what we want but we will surely reach our destinations... Not everyone in the US is making it real good but the system is working and they are contended with it in that little way.

Do what is right and you see the change... Sugah understands... grin

I want you to ask yourself a question first? WHY DO NIGERIANS MISUSE VISA ?

Cheers cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by uc1best(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2018
jamesgordon:

Thanks for the information. I’d share my transcript to the house once I pick up my Visa. It was an awesome experience after being denied once.

The clue is don’t allow any agent do it for you, those guys make mistake and cash out regardless. Also be truthful the truth sets you free. I was asked direct questions of my job and if I lied I wouldn’t have answered it.

Those vO’s are trained so well they know too well and are well informed.
pls dear can I have ur contact I need a direction I want to apply for USA visa tanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by uc1best(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Solo84:

@Seyewest, Walter Carrington.
pls my people I need a direction to apply for the visa tanx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by uc1best(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Shiko77:
Went for interview
Answered all the necessary questions after asking me abt the conference, she evened asked for my invitation letter by the united Nations youth assembly and I showed her and suddenly the v.o asked for statement of account of sponspor and I said I didn't have it..she returned my passport and gave me the rejection letter..pls guys wen going make sure u go with ur statement of account or dat of whoever sponsoring ur trip..and thinking of reapplying and going with the statement this time
sorry dear can I have ur contact I need a direction on how to apply for my visa,tanx 07037287265
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by yemmyt20: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Lee310:
Thank you Twoods and LadyG...

Yes all the trash boils down to all Nigerians... No one in exception... but did you sit and think outside the box that..

I usually do a little survey when I travel to other countries because I'm working on my travel blog to launch this year.... I don't criticize but what our fellow citizens has done in other countries has not helped us at all (I'm sorry for saying this.. Pardon me)... When it comes to shady stuffs... they are the number one on the list... Misuse of visa, fighting, stealing, fraud, drugs and other stuffs in the foreign land sticks to the citizens of Nigerian and every other person out there looks at us as one... it's so sad... For me, I have seen well rich Nigerians migrating to the western world. Go check the rate at with Nigerians are migrating to Canada.

I have seen families that earn more than 1.5million naira per month and still migrated... Look at this... I have seen a British woman flying from the UK to the States to stay permanently there which she knows it's illegal... She was caught at the POE... I was shocked and asked myself... UK to US... It's a crazy world. In the US, Spanish is widely spoken after English... look how many Spanish citizens have migrated to the states... The little truth is that everyone wants to live a good life because it's greener over there..... People will do anything to get the visa and run away... The first lady of the US was not born in the states but migrated legally to the states through spousal visa... She knows it's more better than her country of birth...

Good this thread doesn't support illegal migration which is very good but never the less we can stop it all... It's not only Nigerians that are misusing visa.

I follow Omojuwa and Osi of Beat FM on twitter... they rant everyday and night about our government... What can you do about that? You can't tell me the US government is not corrupt... Corruption is everywhere... it is easier for a black man to go to jail in the US than a white man... Crazy stuff... Racism is real...

Let our leaders do the right thing and you see our citizens do the right stuff too. All our leaders children travel to study overseas... including medicals... Lol... so sad... So what is working right here? when you can't lay a good examples for the fellow citizens... LMAO

Nevertheless... as I said earlier in my previous post, when I see a Nigerians misusing a visa they have a reason but the best advice is to do the right thing. WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING? grin grin grin .. It's not just what we want but we will surely reach our destinations... Not everyone in the US is making it real good but the system is working and they are contended with it in that little way.

Do what is right and you see the change... Sugah understands... grin

I want you to ask yourself a question first? WHY DO NIGERIANS MISUSE VISA ?

Cheers cheesy
You're absolutely right. I drafted a questionnaire on immigration into the US. I added US citizens on Facebook and sought their replies. Interestingly, 100% of the respondents claimed the reason for migrating into the US is lack of opportunities in immigrant's home countries. They are not also against illegal/legal migration into the US.......they claimed US cultural diversity is one of the factors that has contributed to US successes and leadership role. One was even trying to help me to search for scholarship.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blaqroy: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Plz I DM u plz accept happy new year

LegitBachelor:
Instead of paying your agent N950,000 why don't you take out time and read the beginning of this thread (volumes 1, 2 and 3). You'll get all the processes therein. I got my visit visa without the assistance of any agent. I simply got busy with the numerous posts on these visit visa threads. I saved N950,000 in the process. I recommend you do same.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2018
uc1best:
sorry dear can I have ur contact I need a direction on how to apply for my visa,tanx

By the time one 419 carry your number from here and put you for one chance bus finish, shebi you no go try am come here come cry sha wen eye don clear you? Una go dey test unaself oh, if person talk sharpmouth people go jump out from their coven to yarn dust! Read, read, read, everything dey for here, just read....

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2018
@Lee by your submission, because Naija is bad, what the heck, it is OK to misuse the visa. With all due respect, I find that argument flawed .
That's like saying because the water is dirty, break the bottle. What happens to others that may need need a drink later? What happens to washing the bottle?
I like your crusade but I believe it should be channeled to be making Naija great again..
Who are the leaders? Still us that will get there one day. Na with this kain reasoning we go change the Naija? So after Naija is messed up, what happens to my deaf aunt in the village with zero chances of leaving this country?

To answer your questions, folks misuse their visa because they are lazy and unimaginative, with no regards for rules or consequences

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by yemmyt20: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
@Lee by your submission, because Naija is bad, what the heck, it is OK to misuse the visa. With all due respect, I find that argument flawed .
That's like saying because the water is dirty, break the bottle. What happens to others that may need need a drink later? What happens to washing the bottle?
I like your crusade but I believe it should be channeled to be making Naija great again..
Who are the leaders? Still us that will get there one day. Na with this kain reasoning we go change the Naija? So after Naija is messed up, what happens to my deaf aunt in the village with zero chances of leaving this country?

To answer your questions, folks misuse their visa because they are lazy and unimaginative, with no regards for rules or consequences
You say folks misuse their visas because they are lazy and unimaginative, this can't be true.......different reasons for misusing visas. However, I think each applicant qualifies in his/her own merit.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.