Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55380 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by viviangist: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

She might get 30 Boyfriends ... so ZIP Up
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ConcernedNL: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Trust a girl at your detriment, honestly.

These ladies have more dead conscience than men. Met only a few really responsible ones, extremely few.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by eagleonearth(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
donMIG:
Nice story...Tade Mr HIV...share well...maybe if u get sister sef one of d bois wei breakup wit d gfs u slot wit go help ur sister too....either ways 1 tin must kill a man...tell Mr tade I said weldonr
Him go really cos holdup for hellfire......hahahahaha...
i smiled for the first time this morning cuz of the bolded. The weird and funny thing is Tade might eventually repent and get pardoned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
and you are coming here as saint after giving him wrong advice, if he dies with this evil act God will own you responsible
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nigeriadondie: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.
U re to blame. Pls report d issue to d police so he wud be restrained from that madness cos it may be someone related to u next
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ConcernedNL: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Charmerbeautylooks:
How are u sure u are d only boyfriend she has,, cos I made my boyfriend believe am his only girlfriend grin tongue cheesy

Olodo.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by eagleonearth(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Op you are a murderer. What goes around comes around. God will not hold you innocent on the day he will judge this matter. Judge yourself now to evade the impending judgement.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

You dey mind him? From my experience, no gal should be trusted!

Fvck dem bitches grin grin grin

Me na my own babe dey fear say make I no give her "gift pack" o. grin

She knows I no dey stay one place, I dey even wonder wetin she still dey do with me after catching me twice. The first time, she only look the girl for eye tell am say "When you're through with him, don't forget he's mine and that he'll still come back to me". But the punishment I go receive no be here. She go dey waka naked for house and tell me say no show. me go dey beg
Sometimes I wonder wetin she take hold me sef grin

But we most times go for tests, not only for HIV. Regular check-up and sturvs like that.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by AlanSugar(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

Don't mind the foolish boy and his fake story. If it ever happened then he's the victim and the assailant. He's having and attack of morality already.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ge0grapher(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2017
ConcernedNL:

Stop having sex outside marriage.
Your girlfriend might be another guys side piece.

So a married woman can't infect her husband with HIV?? think! �

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Bullhari007(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2017
I always skip this kind of stories because I Fvck anything under skirt , I can fvck for Africa, this kind of stories give me cold heart, I decided to give it a try and went for HIV test, holy me I'm negative , Thank God for this miracle, I equally discharged all my sex mates, no more casual sex until I get married...

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2017
viviangist:

She might get 30 Boyfriends ... so ZIP Up
Leave the boy, na small pikin dey do am. Or he hasn't chin-chun-chin.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2017
This is serious.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Harddiskng(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.

...home run point right there.

word to the wise.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Mumu bawdy fecking liar, Mschew.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by toogbasky(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

I just fell in love wit u
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by QueenBeeHive(f): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Charmerbeautylooks:
How are u sure u are d only boyfriend she has,, cos I made my boyfriend believe am his only girlfriend grin tongue cheesy
Not everyone is a cheater like you ode
Officialkenshin don't mind this silly gal

3 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ConcernedNL: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Ge0grapher:

So a married woman can't infect her husband with HIV?? think! �

Before you marry u should be sure of her attitude . The chances are lesser
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by samsam2019: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2017
You alongside your friend should be arrested and sent to jail
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2017
AlanSugar:

Don't mind the foolish boy and his fake story. If it ever happened then he's the victim and the assailant. He's having and attack of morality already.

Both OP and his friend are complete nincompoops. Dick-heads.

Instead of looking for ways of washing himself clean he decides to throw poo on the fan.
As he's spreading it, it'll get to both of their loved ones. most of whom don't know how to purge themselves of the virus, some would even kill themselves.
Some people are just too dumb angry
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by delors(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Mehn u have committed one of the worst atrocities of all time. You aided the guy to spread the virus. That's so wicked. Inhuman. Insensitive.

Your mom (if shes syill alive) will get banged by ur diseased friend, then yiur dad will graciously receive it from ur mom. He will bang your sisters too. Your cousins. Your nieces. Your girlfriend or fiancee...and ultimately you will become a carrier in no time.

No no dont say you reject it (in Jesus name) because this is neither a prayer nor a curse...it is merely your portion.

Omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by talk2emma: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Op you are a disgrace you better report that your friend cos your sister may be next
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ekiugboughelli: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:

THANKS BENITA27, YOU SAID IT ALL. HOW CAN HE GIVE SUCH AN EVIL ADVICE, IF HE ESCAPE GETTING IT FROM THIS LINE, HIS INNOCENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS MIGHT.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by sixtuso(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2017
I think you have committed the same evil as his! This is pure evil.may God have mercy on you all
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by chloride6: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2017
correctguy101:

Very true.

Seen and heard of a number of men who got it from their wives. it's a very sad reality.

After abstinence and getting married and staying faithful to your woman, she ends up"doing d doing" outside and brings in nasty diseases home.

But, why do people only think HIV is gotten from only sex?

The woman or man might still be faithful and catch it through other means.

People just like to dey conclude say all HIV positive patients catch the virus from sex. una no dey read? angry

Forget that thing abeg, most HIV transmission are from sex.

How many people share blade? Even barbers today are fully sensitized on the dangers of using unsterilized tools.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by TamzyJ(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.
My sister...he may be ur friend but one day he will want to bleep you too...start keeping your distance and btw it was wrong fir you to tell him to bleep her sister...the girl is innocent and you destroyed her life
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ibietela2(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Shouldn't there be a law for those who are carriers but keep spreading it?
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

What if your girl has another guy
me self just dey watch the mumu Officialkenshin . Op talked about a guy with one girlfriend he thought isnt cheating who got him infected because she got it through her philandering and this one is saying he has one girlfriend again
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by jaychubi: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

What matters is dt u use condom consistently
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by muymacho: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2017
In the United States of America intentionally infecting another person with HIV can attract life sentences.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
ednut1:
cheesy grin formulated story. Its not everytime an hiv person naks that it gets transmitted. Cool story tho
do you know the number of time he nak him girlfriend or the girlfriend nak the guy? some people no go believe anything. I'm sure you don't believe HIV exists too

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Dhotseal:

Madam get real please. If not for others, at least tell yourself the truth.

Which salon do they share needles?
Even if needles are used in fixing hair, how many times does the needle come in contact with blood or body fluids?

Remove sex related HIV transmission from the equation and the and the disease will be eradicated in a few years.

Abeg o!
How many women visit the hair dressing saloon with personal needles?. You said I should be real to myself but I'm 100% certain that you're ignorant of the fact that these needles occasionally pierce one's skin?. If I haven't experienced it, I won't be saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.