Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55378 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by RevT1: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
This early Sunday?? Only God will save people.
Why cheat when u have a bf? angry
Why have a boyfriend u have sex with when u are a christian?

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Bayozomomamae: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2017
124mumsy:
can u be eating only eba every dam day of ur life! mind u varieties is the spies of life
So now sharing ur toto everywere is the spice of life abi..i pray that tade nigga get uuu(amen)in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Threebear(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2017
You are a despicable human being.
The next person he will sleep with will be your mother, sisters, future wife and daughter .
Hopeless shameless animal.
Please someone give me a link of this guy and his friend, let them be reported to the law for multiple counts of attempted murder.
You and your friend are useless idiots.
The more he sleeps with women even fellow carrier, the more he puts himself at risk of similar infection thus speeding his chances of death.
Not everyone he sleeps with will be infected with OR without condom. To Foster transmission there has to be tear to some degree.
And i'm sure he isn't taking his anti viral drugs too so he can succeed in his agenda. Your friend will die a miserable death and so will you.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
So he even removes the condom on purpose, you and your friend are sick psychologically. Happy people don't go around hurting others. I hope you and your friend die of sadness and may joy elude you both for the rest of your miserable lives,i spit on your heads angry

3 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Shawnnn01: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
lalanice:
So... your purpose for writing this now is??.... after advising someone to share HIV, you still feeling like you got more advice in you right?

cheesy
Did you read the part where he said he had sex with only cheats ? Any cheat deserve the virus. I hope you are not a cheat ? You look too cool to be.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Abumtestimony1: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Please for some of you guys doubting this story, the point us that such do happen and are currently happening this days. At least I had heard similar in my locality. In fact, trust nobody.Zip up or Wear double condom.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by iammolise(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2017
heh! (hands on head)

Henceforth b4 i nack any girl we'll both first go 4 HIV test b4 anything haopens... U demon called 'Tade' i bind u in d name of jesus!

Amen
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Paschy88(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:
What if your girl has another guy
good question..
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Vikky014(f): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.
Na waoh. God save my innocent genders out there ooooo. premarital sex is very bad but people won't listen. God help me.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by higgs: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
Crazy world
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by drnoel: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.

No matter how bad a situation is. Two wrongs never make a right. Ur advice was costly. Imagine ur sister, ur niece, ur aunty meeting such a person as ur friend? The reason why, when u advice on vendetta, always consider ur relative being across the crosspine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Vikky014(f): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
pedrilo:
This is why I dread relationships n sex. They both have the possibility of ruining ones' life
honestly.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by lalanice(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Did you read the part where he said he had sex with only cheats ? Any cheat deserve the virus. I hope you are not a cheat ? You look too cool to be.
look too cool to be a cheat? really? there's such a thing??
where did you see me by the way undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2017
You are wicked n u will suffer for consciously sharing this deadly virus to these innocent ppl. You think u are having ur revenge right, u know nothing. By the way, why do u slip with ur gf without condom if u don't know her health status. You trust her right, I pity u. You dis virgined her!!!! Kudos!! Even though u had her first, it didn't occur to u that HIV can be transmitted through other means other than unprotected sex? Now u found out she cheated on u!! So bad!! Pls guys if u don't know ur gf's status use a condom. Girls if u don't know ur bf's status use a female condom.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Well he can only give it to cheats.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by lalanice(f): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
djeezy:
Exactly what I thought. You have sense.
tanQ
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Joephat:
This HIV stuff is overrated here on nairaland

e be like you no know wetin dey naija... Guy check your next neighbour well. I made a post about how foolish and silly Africans are when it comes to containing HIV. We careless, canot abstain, cannot stay faithful... greed has eaten deep into the system. If we can't contain HIV how can we contain corruption!

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
darlenese:
at lest HIV is better than monkey pox , cow pox and HPV.

how is she sure that it is shade that gave him sef,?
he could have gotten it from other means apart frm sex nau
NONE is better! Make una get sense now

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Hilles(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
don't get this OP shaa and you think you shouldn't expose him.. your friend is only trying to kill himself with his ignorance, as he could get reinfected with a more resistant HIV strain..he's only doing himself, let em keep it up

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

And in all this epistle, you never spared even one sentence to condemn the girl Shade who gave him the virus and who actually started the whole thing? You are a bleeding hypocrite. HIV positive Boyfriend fall on you!

3 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Haeeeeeee....let this world kukuma end oohhh
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by bencarson007(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

Benita27, the heavens and the earth sure rejoiced the day you were born. Thanks for knocking some sense into the fool that posted this !
God bless you !
How could one be so wicked ?
If he wanted to show solidarity and love for his friend, why not inject himself with some of the virus as a mark of love instead of advising the fool to distribute it ?
Also, I don't buy that story of the girl sleeping around! The guy is just trying to be vindicative of himself by saying that the girl told him some phony stories of her sleeping around. No sane girl opens up on sleeping around and besides condom smell is only for a couple of minutes. She washed up and it goes off ! So where did the fool get his smell from?

And to tell me that for 6 years, he no 'fire' another girl ? Please tell me something I don't know.

I was a pretty decent guy when I dated my ex for about 4 years. I will not say I did not bash other girls periodically. I did so with respect. She never found out.

So that fool should not try to lie to us that he did not do this or that. That he even met her a virgin should even make him to commend the girl.

Make anybody no bash me o. I go just vex for the person because the truth needs to be told. Some guys just cheat and act as if cheating is a male birthright and later we start playing victim.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Macgabe(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=61651991]Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

What goes around they say comes around. The op may feel not concerned but the circle may get to him to or his relatives. This is a small world and instead of giving such advice, it's better to keep shut. You don't know the extent of damaged you've caused by asking the guy to go on a revenge mission. God will arrest him before he destroys more life.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by geunik(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Many pple do not read info about HIV because they hate the thought of it. Every sex act with a positive person does not mean an instant infection with the virus. HIV is not transmitted like that. Consider reading the post in my signature
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Rajosh(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
OP God will punish you and your friend. you shall know no peace. Haven't you heard about not throwing stones in the market... the HIV will eventually return to your family through your brothers or sisters...

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Macgabe(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why do people cheat undecided
Can't someone just be faithful for once

And there's no remedy for this deadly disease called HIV
That's the issue. You'd want to be faithful but is your partner faithful? So it's so difficult this days honestly. God have mercy. Best is to stay celibate ie Zip up!
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
May God have mercy on him
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Macgabe(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
124mumsy:
can u be eating only eba every dam day of ur life! mind u varieties is the spies of life

Yes but the same eba can be garnished with different kinds of soups. That will make it not tiring...

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Emarc16(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Op may you die of guilt...
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by charlito94(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kennedymac:
. wisdom and understanding fall on u

U too thunder of understanding a post and a thread fall on u monkey skull
Thunder from hell fall on u ten tyms
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by donnaD(f): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
charlito94:
I don't believe this poo y because
U t be in NDA and hv a 3 days pass and at the same time hv time to Bleep around
Secondly u can't be in NDA if ur hiv positive
Thirdly the guy in question is n expelled NDA students
Fourthly u can't have an Hiv test and it will reflect positive within a short period of time
I would advice if u feel ur story is true abt d hiv try another hospital
As talking out of experience
read the post well before commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.