Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116250 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by papoose999(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
izzou:
smiley

Somebody's future wife and a virgin's future husband

I know my own wife is well behaved somewhere on planet earth
story
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Jebosh(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
When it comes to money,woman will always fall cheap.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by dikeigbo2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is somoboris pikin.......sleeping on Delilah's laps and hoping to wake up in Abraham's bosom.....small time now he will be blaming village people.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Arsenalholic(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol. Na God go help man.
chiraqDemon:

Bros I fear pass any other person
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by KardinalZik(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
If girls can decide to FREE UP THEIR PUNNA because of ordinary fish, then NO GIRL should ever get angry again when someone says: GIRLS HAVE FISH BRAINS.

Shuo!
2 fishes = 2 _pussies!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by izzou(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
Stupidity at it's peak,
The guy is very stupid for bringing this online and exposing the identity of these girls.

Where are all those people that were attacking a girl for talking about curve d**k? and saying that's not how it's done in the olden days?

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

The double standards is high, a girl talks about f**king a guy. The girl is insulted, a guy says he has had Threesomes and even goes as far as posting thier pics online yet the girls involved are still insulted.

The female child is always the victim angry
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Awoo88: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
op na small pikin dey warri u.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by ghosteen(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Give dat guy 2 medals....
1 for being an HEDIOT.
and d oda 1 incase he looses d first!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

I don't want to blame the girls for anything, anyone can be adventurous and act on it and the problem I see here is the guy and people who attacking these girls, a better society will shut this guy up for his lack of respect for ladies but here its otherwise.

Nigerians in their warped minds dont think girls fantasies too, they are saying these girls are cheap and whatever but if a girl refuses sex of demands something for sex it becomes they are 'stingy' and gold digging, I hate people being judged for senseless things, is it not in this Nigeria people hang out in clubs and bars looking for sex with strangers, the holy and judgemental people in this forum should rest abeg.

They are confused. These days, I salute the runs girls that are giving to the highest bidder. Collect better money and car hold first...then wait for judgement. Na them fit most hypocritical Nigerians.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by highchief1: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Divay22:
So we still have dummy like this ones angry angry angry
no be dummy o if u like go dey Bleep upandan ur pic go soon dey everywhere
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by highchief1: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
Stupidity at it's peak,
The guy is very stupid for bringing this online and exposing the identity of these girls.

Where are all those people that were attacking a girl for talking about curve d**k? and saying that's not how it's done in the olden days?

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

The double standards is high, a girl talks about f**king a guy. The girl is insulted, a guy says he has had Threesomes and even goes as far as posting thier pics online yet the girls involved are still insulted.
in ur next life try to be a man but for now shut d Bleep up and get to kitchen
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by DKERIAN(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dude what's your point?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TimeMod1: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

They are confused. These days, I salute the runs girls that are giving to the highest bidder. Collect better money and car hold first...then wait for judgement. Na them fit most hypocritical Nigerians.
Finally, she hinted her mode of Op.
#pocorunz
Case Closed!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by EagleEyes001(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country
FYI most them open their legs for 1k and somebody is offering 5k plus the chop chop tins and u expect d gals to the contrary.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by victrick105: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Clap for yourself....you deserve a trophy dude, you've really achieved alot

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Chijosky(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oyebee91:
Am I the only one that has never got to eff a girl from Facebook? cry
we are in this sh*t together bro, I dun even know how to go about it
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
venai:
Bro, talk true. Tell us that those sharp imo girls scamed you. Dem shop your pepersoup finished and VERMOOSE. I believe that you are trying to get at them. Ok,post the three-some pix and I will believe you.

Thank U, u be correct guy
D guy is so dumb and it's such a pity so many here failed to decipher the lies
It doesn't take a psychologist to know d guy was lying through his teeth

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TimeMod1: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
Stupid lie lie boy.

I bet after eating his money one of the girls refused him. Hence the rant
A mother bitch has spoken.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by EagleEyes001(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheControversy:
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided
To me that money he spent on them was to much, He could have put it for a better use, but sha the money is the guy's own he can do with wateva he wishes with it. undecided
TheControversy:
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided
To me that money he spent on them was to much, He could have put it for a better use, but sha the money is the guy's own he can do with wateva he wishes with it.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyebee91(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chijosky:
we are in this sh*t together bro, I dun even know how to go about it
smiles. ..e tire Me oh
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Finally, she hinted her mode of Op.
#pocorunz
Case Closed!

You will soon get tired, just like the other obsessed stalkers before you. It's either you get tired or I push you to a place where your ilk are...the land of the ignored.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Divay22(f): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
highchief1:
no be dummy o if u like go dey Bleep upandan ur pic go soon dey everywhere
Lol..
Nah... I don't do that shiit cheesy
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by victorioushands: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Everyone knows that most ladies are vulnerable before any man with money. But God will help us all somehow. By the way, this man who shared this story has disgraced his mother if she is still alive. You used (5500+5500+5000+5000+your peppersoup)about 25k just so you could sleep with a prostitute, and she offered you another prostitute (buy one take one free) for your maximum foolishness. And you even "lodged in a cheap hotel." Have pity on your soul, brother. I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by GuntersChain(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
And then what, what's the big deal it takes more than two to tango in your own case. You are all in these, so don't try to score some cheap point.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Daeylar(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

The Nigeria we find ourselves.
Imagine a girl coming out to do this...why is it always guys spilling?

The men babies never get blamed, that's why they continue their stupidity.

See ehn, I am very careful in my dealings with 98% of Nigerian guys. There is no mutual sex in Nigeria, sex to them is an accomplishment, something to brag about and demean the girls.

It's really annoying, there is always a reason to attack women,
when girls decide to play the game and say since I'm going to get insulted either way, I better just make good money while at it they get angry and call the girl a hoe, ashawo, olosho(the only words they know) that's when you see them become the feminists they hate so much and start advocating that sex is mutual,

when she has sex with them and considers it mutual and therefore doesn't ask for anything. They call her cheap and easy, The way some fools (male and female) are insulting these girls over fish.

Girls shouldn't have sex, but they want to have sex with girls, everything should be in their favour, when I call them misogynists now they will start vibrating.

They just want to eat their cake and have it.

I won't be surprised if there was no sex, I don't wanna believe a guy can be this stupid. The easiest way to tarnish a female in Nigeria is to claim you slept with her.

It's really pathetic

Ssms:
I just tire how men ridicule ladies.....#saynotogenderracism#
It's really annoying. Lol@genderracism.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Arsenalholic:
At the end of the day, after bleeping the brains out and ramping up the body count of foolish girls like these, guys go to find a 'decent girl' and settle down.

When will ladies learn?

I now see why people are afraid of siring female kids these days. Smh

Same way the decent girl will end up with d diseased, shallow brain, randy cockroach who has entered every gutter and pit latrine.

You are quick to judge the girls, forgetting the guy is just as despicable.

In the future, he will suffer erectile dysfunction or contract a deadly disease and his innocent wife will be running from pillar to post looking for spiritual solutions.

Just cos society have turned blind eyes to the promiscuity of men doesn't make it disappear.

Do you know how many like this man have passed on deadly diseases to their innocent and decent spouses??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Mpanyi: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
White lies. They ate you and bolted and you wanted to get even by lying against them.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Daeylar(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
cameeeeel:
ur sense of reasoning amazed me really... this is d world we found ourselves.

Thanks, I'm tired of the world being like this
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by horlakunle25(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oyebee91:
Am I the only one that has never got to eff a girl from Facebook? cry
hmmmmm!! Really Me I hv lost count ever since I open my first facebook in 2009/2010.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by horlakunle25(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
80% of girls on facebook are runz galz! So kini big deal?? I hv up to 6yrs experience if u care to knw!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Daeylar(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
izzou:

The female child is always the victim angry

The scapegoat angry
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by AuroraB(f): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
venai:
Bro, talk true. Tell us that those sharp imo girls scamed you. Dem shop your pepersoup finished and VERMOOSE. I believe that you are trying to get at them. Ok,post the three-some pix and I will believe you.

This is clearly a lie. He's angry at the girls. He obviously didn't get to sleep with them as he claimed.

He wished he did cheesy
Won ti gba!
Clean and sharp! Reason he's hurting grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.