Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116269 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

Nigerians will always want to be foolish na, three adults decide to have have consensual sex and it becomes a big problem, the girls are being called cheap but if they ask for car or big money in account before sex they become gold diggers, we just like making sex a big deal everytime.

Let’s not blame them! They’re still in the dark ages.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dasherz(f): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
you're scared those that have kissed you would come and tell abi?

lol at least I didn't kiss losers and low life attention seekers that will post pinshures online cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Immaturity is dancing kolomental in your medulla oblongata. Pls go for HIV screening... You may have just been threesomely dashed.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Luckygurl(f): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

Ray kartins, na comedian and musician

He was my guy then at behind flat in UNN.

I know this is publicity stunt, though he is capable of doing that.

God bless his hustle joor!!

And it was even the den that produced this morafvcker angry angry

Eeewwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by toprealman: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
My people, plural of fish is fish! The he-goat is just a lil boy, still exploring the world. Please ignore his numerous lies!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

lol at least I didn't kiss losers and low life attention seekers that will post pinshures online cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never can be too sure my dear.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Duru009(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wht is really wrong with most girls des days SEXX ...

D crave for Sexx dis days by most ladies is becoming somethingelse. Infact the love 4 sexx is becoming extreme!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
joyfullyjoyous:
Immaturity is dancing kolomental in your medulla oblongata. Pls go for HIV screening... You may have just been threesomely dashed.

So, what’s your HIV status? Tell us.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Everybody show your handwork o plenty plenty dey for naija ...Owerri girl hey ....ask Julius Agwu grin grin
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by breakeven: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
See how this one's exchanged their kitty cat for fish

#irefusetobedumb
Kitty kat for cat fish!!! angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by morbeta(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Want an achievement....more grease to your manhood.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dasherz(f): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

Nigerians will always want to be foolish na, three adults decide to have have consensual sex and it becomes a big problem, the girls are being called cheap but if they ask for car or big money in account before sex they become gold diggers, we just like making sex a big deal everytime.

sex is not a big deal .. in fact it isone of the easiest things to get without much hustle but ..the kiss and tell attitude of the guy is what baffles me .. they had consensual sex and he posts it on social media is a total lack of respects for the ladies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by fellom(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingjomezy:
Sooooo.... Make we Con crown your d**k
his new title is DICKson!!!! so tey na barbecue fish be their bait!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Btruth: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
some ladies and free rides & free foods....., only God can save them.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Henitan24(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheControversy:
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided
you're not serious with that statement of yours. >:
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by veraiyke(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Don't know the veracity of this story but the guy seems to be one I know from unn. I hope he isn't cox that's rubbishing the alma mater
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Rajosh(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
imagine looking for job in a multinational company and they search your online history and find this? The internet never forgets.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
The number of peepz viewing this thread is much oo.. People no dey hear sexcapade for ear. But truth be told, the guy is foolish but the girls ought to be castigated more

They will have one loyal guy at home who go dey worship them oo.. Most ladies deserves no honour whatsoever.
That's why men are afraid to Mary nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Ssms(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
Stupidity at it's peak,
The guy is very stupid for bringing this online and exposing the identity of these girls.

Where are all those people that were attacking a girl for talking about curve d**k? and saying that's not how it's done in the olden days?

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

The double standards is high, a girl talks about f**king a guy. The girl is insulted, a guy says he has had Threesomes and even goes as far as posting thier pics online yet the girls involved are still insulted.
I just tire how men ridicule ladies.....#saynotogenderracism#
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by vicben27(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
the rate at wic peoples Brain is malfunctioning is alarming. reeeetards every where
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dasherz(f): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
sholajigga:

You never can be too sure my dear.

true .. but I think I am 90% sure 10% can be my luck
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by 8stargeneral: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
So wht do expect us to do now...Ask rochas to erect ur status and d two girls?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Ediomo12(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Omo that one na your glory
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Donraqh(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
OP I just got two words for you, grow up!!!!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Atlantia(f): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is the height of stupidity. angry
What would he gain by publicising the fact that he had a threesóme with two girls from Facebook?! Does he expect to receive an award? undecided
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Starkid3010(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
And Dis Reached FP LALASTICLALA COME AND SEE
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
infact you are not saying the truth,you just need attention.

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by okerekeikpo: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
This boy is my friend on facebook,so his madness Don enter Nairaland
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by YelloweWest: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
sholajigga:

Clap for yourself!! What are you now? Married girl or divorced girl?
Married woman.

The motion that a girl does not reject a boys proposition is wrong Pls!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

wehdon ma
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by kingjomezy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
fellom:
his new title is DICKson!!!! so tey na barbecue fish be their bait!
I tire ooh
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sanpipita(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

sex is not a big deal .. in fact it isone of the easiest things to get without much hustle but ..the kiss and tell attitude of the guy is what baffles me .. they had consensual sex and he posts it on social media is a total lack of respects for the ladies

I don't want to blame the girls for anything, anyone can be adventurous and act on it and the problem I see here is the guy and people who attacking these girls, a better society will shut this guy up for his lack of respect for ladies but here its otherwise.

Nigerians in their warped minds dont think girls have fantasies too, they are saying these girls are cheap and whatever but if a girl refuses sex of demands something for sex it becomes they are 'stingy' and gold digging, I hate people being judged for senseless things, is it not in this Nigeria people hang out in clubs and bars looking for sex with strangers, the holy and judgemental people in this forum should rest abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.