Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi (17124 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) / Quit Pretending, Lets Divide Nigeria, We Aint One: Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by selencious(f): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2010
Yup!! I think the country would end up being divided or in war. The Hausas especially needa go make m country and if the yoruba muslims wanna go with em,  they should. I think the main problem with Nigeria is the diffrnt tribes, but theve now made it a muslim/christian case. Once war starts, the hausas would end up killing the yorubas(muslim or not) and igbos becos they believe they are Christians. The Hausas are illiterates and evil; I ain know why they love to shed blood,  Ive heard too many bad news, shedding of blood, etc. Enough is enough; something need to be done.

1 Like

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by chelseabmw(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2010
this man is crazy
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2010
Seun:

If we cannot amicably stay together, what gives you the impression that we can amicably divide?
9jaganja:

Nigeria has the biggest and strongest army and the biggest veto power in Africa. Qaddafi knows if Nigeria falls, he will have more power than he imagined. Goodbye Nigeria!!! Shiiiiit it would have been the best to happen to Africa but now it's a shame. It can't work and it won't work unless some start snipping these bad seeds!!!! Kill them all or divide Nigeria. Shiiiiit I'm so Kratos and Snake combined right now!!!

dustydee:

so that he will have his way in Africa,  hiss
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by whiteroses(f): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2010
dey should divide hin head into two lol
selencious:

The Hausas are illiterates and evil; I ain know why they love to shed blood,  Ive heard too many bad news, shedding of blood, etc. Enough is enough; something need to be done.
ahh they have evil installed in their heads, i used to live with some of them and im thinking i swear you are all satans nieces and nephew, even when they are generally nice and dont mean to be nasty they are just naturally horrible, basically its a man to his own, what dint i do for them you know how we watch out for each other, well its not in their own dico, i was starving and i said can i have some of her meal she says no she's saving it for afternoon, i started crying later cos i was hungry mixed with her evil emotion, she says go home and cook, and many more things, we contribute 50p for kitchen and the week you dont contribute you are not eating, and they are not playing with you i was shocked. one day a boy said she slept with 2 diff guys in a week, and she brought out a knife i'm thinking you want kill am  and what dint i do for that girl? she turned on me like a rabbies dog. i'm not a racist but im not feeling hausas they've got no sense of humour, yellow eyes macthing their teeth, horrible but maybe its just the ones i met
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayettymama(f): 2:24am On Mar 17, 2010
we know his intentions are bad but his ideas are good

the thought of it actually exites me!!

if were smaller we can focus more on the important issues!!

take a look at ghana!

no mind seun-its cos he doesnt want to lose a 3rd of his traffic tongue tongue

If we split there will be no reason to fight the oil is where the hausas cant claim it!!

then bein split into two is better cos of the poor minority grps who wouldnt want to be with the igbos tongue tongue tongue

Im glad this is getting coverage- they will soon know we are fed up of the mullahs and cannot live with them anymore

we dont have to be dragged dwn for them! lets move ourselves forward!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2010
The voices are getting louder for dissolution of Nigeria!!! grin

Now people on Facebook are discussing this issue and it is growing steam!!!

My dreams are finally coming true. Now not only Igbos are discussing this but also Yorubas. Thank Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by whiteroses(f): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2010
?^^ omo ina dey enjoy grin
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Smi1(m): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2010
that plastic face man called Gadaffi should shut the FuQ up and try to free hes people from bondage, NIGERIA Will Remain ONe and I'm very sure our country will be all fine very soon, anyway FuQ Gaddafi once more
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2010
whiteroses:

?^^ omo ina dey enjoy grin

I enjoy that profile pic of yours as well. What is the name of that Yoruba model? grin Only a Yoruba or maybe a Ghanaian would have a$$ like that.

S@mi:

that plastic face man called Gadaffi should shut the FuQ up and try to free hes people from bondage, NIGERIA Will Remain ONe and I'm very sure our country will be all fine very soon, anyway FuQ Gaddafi once more

Nigeria will not remain one. Even though Gadaffi is a crazy madman, he is right on his assessment about this issue. So shove it if you don't like that he is speaking the truth.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayettymama(f): 2:50am On Mar 17, 2010
these people shouting one nigeria

can you give me reasons why??

1 Like

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Ibime(m): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2010
Seun:

If we cannot amicably stay together, what gives you the impression that we can amicably divide?

Its better to be a lion for a day than a lamb that lives forever.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 3:00am On Mar 17, 2010
Seun you sly guy, I see your title for this thread on the main page. grin

You should be in the media business. He knows how to put a slant on things.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by diobi: 3:03am On Mar 17, 2010
i support this idea but i want the easterners to take immediate precaution by forming international alliances now. that is the only way it can happen peacefully. we need to invite a powerful country like US to base in the eastern region.
i don't trust yorubas because they are cowards. minorities of the north are not reliable much unless they are sure of peaceful separation. only the igbo can lead out of this mess, but we must secure american support first.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2010
diobi:

i support this idea but i want the easterners to take immediate precaution by forming international alliances now. that is the only way it can happen peacefully. we need to invite a powerful country like US to base in the eastern region.
i don't trust yorubas because they are cowards. minorities of the north are not reliable much unless they are sure of peaceful separation. only the igbo can lead out of this mess, but we must secure american support first.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

I could not have said this better myself. This is why I love my people.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayettymama(f): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2010
just because were not aggresive doesnt mean were cowards!!!

i can imagine if u guys were on your own ull just kill each other finish sef!!!

igbo men! takin pride in anger and aggression!

america will neva support it

they are the ones that put us in this mess in the 1st place

the UN will do

soudi will help the mullahs
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 17, 2010
diobi:

Geez it ain't hard to spot a bit*h I guess. Go to Nigeria and lead the life you want to see people live you silly vulva! Go start a revolution and separate the Igbos who gives a bleep now? Coming on Nairaland talking as if the Igbos are the crown jewel of all of Nigeria is a naughty woman move. Go to Nigeria and start separating the Igbos. I don't give a bleep about Nigeria no more the reason it never worked is not because of the corrupt leader and Islamist, it' because of people like you with little to no knowledge of people. F you and go and live in your red mud and swamp made Igbo land. silly chump. And keep Yorubas out of your mouth. Go about your business and don't ever deal with Yorubas ever again and tell all your Igbo brothers and sisters to pack up and leave Lagos and other places they are in Yoruba land where Yorubas allowed them to establish businesses worth billions that they can't do back in their "paradise" Igbo land. I don't give a fuk no more. bleep you all!!! Is dissing other people the way to move your people forward? Go ahead see how far it'll take you!!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by abamieda: 3:17am On Mar 17, 2010
mumu
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by chic2pimp(m): 3:18am On Mar 17, 2010
diobi:

I bet you think you've just made a valid point, right undecided. Omo Asinwin grin
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 3:20am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

just because were not aggresive doesnt mean were cowards!!!

i can imagine if u guys were on your own ull just kill each other finish sef!!!

igbo men! takin pride in anger and aggression!

america will neva support it

they are the ones that put us in this mess in the 1st place

the UN will do

soudi will help the mullahs

hehehehe

What your people call calculation, other groups call you cowards. Just imagine that your people are getting worried that Fulani were invading Lagos.  grin grin grin If that happened in Igboland, every Igbo would have slaughtered the entire northern population in the East in a matter of hours.

Igbo men are brave. It is in our blood. Before the white man came, if we weren't fighting each other, we were fighting outsiders. That is still in our blood.

The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

I will say something, you Yorubas do hold the keys to this union. So at least you can be proud of that.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 3:25am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Geez it ain't hard to spot a bit*h I guess. Go to Nigeria and lead the life you want to see people live you silly vulva! Go start a revolution and separate the Igbos who gives a bleep now? Coming on Nairaland talking as if the Igbos are the crown jewel of all of Nigeria is a naughty woman move. Go to Nigeria and start separating the Igbos. I don't give a bleep about Nigeria no more the reason it never worked is not because of the corrupt leader and Islamist, it' because of people like you with little to no knowledge of people. F you and go and live in your red mud and swamp made Igbo land. silly chump. And keep Yorubas out of your mouth. Go about your business and don't ever deal with Yorubas ever again and tell all your Igbo brothers and sisters to pack up and leave Lagos and other places they are in Yoruba land where Yorubas allowed them to establish businesses worth billions that they can't do back in their "paradise" Igbo land. I don't give a fuk no more. bleep you all!!! Is dissing other people the way to move your people forward? Go ahead see how far it'll take you!!!

Mumu, Nigeria would grind to a halt if the Igbo were not in the nation. Our business oriented minds allows Nigeria to have even the most rudimentary of economies. Without Igbo money, Naija would be bankrupt.

Lagos would not even be considered a "great" city if it wans't for the Igbos. 70% of Abuja is owned by the Igbo. We invest in other regions more than any other group so without our investment, Yorubaland would be NOTHING!!!

Naija needs the Igbos. Hate us or love us, your yeye people need us.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayettymama(f): 3:25am On Mar 17, 2010
ooo

ok then

now inno why they are attackin u

because they no u enjoy it!!!

ill have you no- yoruba men are not cowards

even the women

we protec ourselves- but were not bufoons

we no when and how to act
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by saiyaman: 3:26am On Mar 17, 2010
A madman's ravings are treated as sense, undecided

When Libya gets on point then i'll startt listening grin
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by trueword: 3:28am On Mar 17, 2010
Nigeria should be simply split in two. let those northern nomads go their own way with their leaders who are making progress difficult. If any of their southern supporters want to go with them, they free to leave. If south can break away from north it will allow the south to build a nation on a stronger foundation than nigeria was, especially with things like constitution because we know all the places nigeria has failed.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by TewMuch: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2010
This is for EzeUche
you say lagos is great because of Igbo's? i wonder why they couldnt recreate the greatness in Enugu, why Lagos? Why oh why did they choose Lagos? Lagosians really dont want Igbo's there. I remember when Yoruba's want to teach them a lesson, they will jump on ekene dili chukwu busses and run!!! that is when they will remember they have a hometown. It use to be so funny, all of them will disappear. And you call Yoruba cowards? lol, Yoruba know how to deal with you guys well. If you divide Nigeria; Yoruba will go their own way, Hausa will go their own way, Igbo will too. No long thing. Igbo's have only brought fake drugs, fake spare parts, high crime rates to Lagos and Yoruba's should be proud of that? The time is coming, you will get your wish.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayettymama(f): 3:40am On Mar 17, 2010
lolz eze is joking!

investment of counterfeit goods

go siddon my friend who dash monkey banana
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by saiyaman: 3:41am On Mar 17, 2010
Tewmew, Stupidity must be a strong trait in your family
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Mumu, Nigeria would grind to a halt if the Igbo were not in the nation. Our business oriented minds allows Nigeria to have even the most rudimentary of economies. Without Igbo money, Naija would be bankrupt.

Lagos would not even be considered a "great" city if it wans't for the Igbos. 70% of Abuja is owned by the Igbo. We invest in other regions more than any other group so without our investment, Yorubaland would be NOTHING!!!

Naija needs the Igbos. Hate us or love us, your yeye people need us.

Let Nigeria grind to a halt just move your people on go away cry babies! Get out of Lagos with your people lead to your "promised land" in Biafra. Go away we don't want you and your Hausa brethren here. I'll rather live peacefully in Ajah fishing and farming instead of the big dump mass influx of Igbos caused! Lagos is Lagos and it has been a commercial hub of all of Yoruba folks in pre colonial era. Go away if you want and go with your false pride too.What makes you think Yorubas will be nothing without you? Negro kunt!!! Igbos ain't poo without Yorubas. Now how does that make you feel? Not so good right? That's how it feels when you diss Yorubas. How many people travel to Igbo land? Just youth corps. How many Igbos travel to Yoruba land? They all dream of going to Lagos and making it. Why can't they make it in Igbo land? because only Yoruba land creates hubs for all  to make it in regardless of race tribe or belief.  You Igbos have deep seated insecurity that makes you cry at every achievement the Yorubas accomplish and makes you compare your best with Yoruba's average just so you can generalize and say you are better. Just like Europeans conducting surveys to say they are better than other races. And always want to advertise that you are the best simply because deep inside, you ain't poo. Fuk you all and your comrades. Divide Nigeria yeah yeah!! How does it hurt the way I talked about your people now?  Yeah that's right keep Yorubas out of your movement and move on if you must.

What do you have in Igbos land? mud mud and more mud. Erosion, swampy habitat no animal wants to live in except worms. Better get with Yorubas and others in the south or your dream is limited to your mud and eroded habitat.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 4:05am On Mar 17, 2010
TewMuch:

This is for EzeUche
you say lagos is great because of Igbo's? i wonder why they couldnt recreate the greatness in Enugu, why Lagos? Why oh why did they choose Lagos? Lagosians really dont want Igbo's there. I remember when Yoruba's want to teach them a lesson, they will jump on ekene dili chukwu busses and run!!! that is when they will remember they have a hometown. It use to be so funny, all of them will disappear. And you call Yoruba cowards? lol, Yoruba know how to deal with you guys well. If you divide Nigeria; Yoruba will go their own way, Hausa will go their own way, Igbo will too. No long thing. Igbo's have only brought fake drugs, fake spare parts, high crime rates to Lagos and Yoruba's should be proud of that? The time is coming, you will get your wish.

Tewmuch,

Another Yoruba defender. Your people are cowards. The British were the ones who made Lagos, a respectable city. Remember that. Without the British, you Yorubas would have been slaves of the Fulani and Lagos would have been another outpost for the children of Uthman dan Fodio.

Your people are weak, that you are ready to run for your lives in your own land by the mere mention of Fulani coming to town. No Igbo is afraid of you Yorubas. You think you would win against us? Please you tight jeans wearing men are no threat to the Igbo. Yorubas are just like the Hausa beggars.

Yes, I said Igbos make Lagos great, so cry me a river. Finance would come to a halt if the Igbos left. Your people are too cowardly to take risk. Businesses survive when their owners take risk, we Igbos are known to take risk. Hey isn't it your people who fought to keep the Igbos in Nigeria. Foolish people. Speak ill of the Igbo and feel my wrath. You lucky I do insult your people even more, but out of respect for my past Yoruba girlfriends, I will not do so. They kept me satisfied with their huge a$$es
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 4:11am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Let Nigeria grind to a halt just move your people on go away cry babies! Get out of Lagos with your people lead to your "promised land" in Biafra. Go away we don't want you and your Hausa brethren here. I'll rather live peacefully in Ajah fishing and farming instead of the big dump mass influx of Igbos caused! Lagos is Lagos and it has been a commercial hub of all of Yoruba folks in pre colonial era. Go away if you want and go with your false pride too.What makes you think Yorubas will be nothing without you? Negro kunt!!! Igbos ain't poo without Yorubas. Now how does that make you feel? Not so good right? That's how it feels when you diss Yorubas. How many people travel to Igbo land? Just youth corps. How many Igbos travel to Yoruba land? They all dream of going to Lagos and making it. Why can't they make it in Igbo land? because only Yoruba land creates hubs for all  to make it in regardless of race tribe or belief.  You Igbos have deep seated insecurity that makes you cry at every achievement the Yorubas accomplish and makes you compare your best with Yoruba's average just so you can generalize and say you are better. Just like Europeans conducting surveys to say they are better than other races. And always want to advertise that you are the best simply because deep inside, you ain't poo. Fuk you all and your comrades. Divide Nigeria yeah yeah!! How does it hurt the way I talked about your people now?  Yeah that's right keep Yorubas out of your movement and move on if you must.

Last time I checked, more Yorubas were living in Lagos slums than Igbos. I would rather my people go to Port Harcourt than that slum of a town called Lagos. Trashy city if you ask me. Village life is much better. It does not have the pollution that you Yorubas create.

Yes, we will move on. And then the Fulani will finish their conquest of Yorubaland. It is funny how your weak people could not fight against the Hausa-Fulani onslaught without European help. Just like your people needed Europeans to defeat Biafra. Couldn't fight fair.

A backstabbing people who no one trust. Cowards who hide behind their women. The only good Yoruba who has my respect is Wole Soyinka. The rest of your people are garbage. You all need more Wole Soyinkas among you.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by 18platoon(m): 4:20am On Mar 17, 2010
@ezeuche, you see yourself, you're in another man's land making so much money yet you hate them, if you know any igbo guy in sokoto ask them how we allow them to turn sahara, bello way, emir yahaya and rijiya into mini aba making millions peacefully yet you come here and rant cos you're not in nigeria, why do hate your igbo brothers so badly?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 4:25am On Mar 17, 2010
18 platoon:

@ezeuche, you see yourself, you're in another man's land making so much money yet you hate them, if you know any igbo guy in sokoto ask them how we allow them to turn sahara, bello way, emir yahaya and rijiya into mini aba making millions peacefully yet you come here and rant cos you're not in nigeria, why do hate your igbo brothers so badly?

Hmmm I am in Washington DC, well Florida right now. And I live in Port Harcourt. You have to be insane to live in that city.

I do not hate the cowardly Yoruba, I am just simply showing the error of their ways. Now I do hate you blood thirsty Hausa. That is something I cannot change.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Last time I checked, more Yorubas were living in Lagos slums than Igbos. I would rather my people go to Port Harcourt than that slum of a town called Lagos. Trashy city if you ask me. Village life is much better. It does not have the pollution that you Yorubas create.

Yes, we will move on. And then the Fulani will finish their conquest of Yorubaland. It is funny how your weak people could not fight against the Hausa-Fulani onslaught without European help. Just like your people needed Europeans to defeat Biafra. Couldn't fight fair.

A backstabbing people who no one trust. Cowards who hide behind their women. The only good Yoruba who has my respect is Wole Soyinka. The rest of your people are garbage. You all need more Wole Soyinkas among you.

Yeah we are back stabbers and cowards but we let you live among us, showed so much love on our soil which we won't get on yours. We are back stabbers and yet we make it easy for you on our soil. We are cowards yet through out our history, we have always defended our land. Who said Europeans helped us against the Hausas? You are mad on that one. Europeans helped the Hausas against us idiot. Ask the Dahomians what it was like fighting us. Your people's history? let me guess? Nothing to it. Yorubas have a star system does your people have that? NO!!!! Yorubas have superior artifacts to support their history; does your ultimate tribe have that? NOPE!!! Yorubas have the most advanced possibility system above that of the Mayans and I-ching, does your superior tribe have that? hell to the NO!! Yeah we are the lows and scums of the earth yet our philosophy has always been to be respectful of others and elders. I want Yorubas out self so we can continue building on our philosophy and ideology which was almost corrupted by the Brits lumping us together with the ungrateful  Igbos and blood thirsty Hausa/Fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Workers Fight Ogun State Tax Men / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.