Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,005 members, 7,841,852 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Am A Feminist!! - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Feminist!! (41421 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
Quoting materials with little to no credibility source & misrepresenting facts with shallow opinions ain't makes you less dumb.

Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

It's my business because all of you both the opposers and the supporters are all saying rubbish, A thread on its 31st page without a business idea been shared is totally useless and the occupants of the thread are useless

You are free to exit. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
hahahahahah... guess you have been a fan all this while bro, well am not the person you think I am... Like I said we aren't mates.
shut up ode, we know your types, people forming boss online only to find out that they are still growing up
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Asianguy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Missraine69 where are you?
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
@Jupxter,thats why i say its evil,cos any idea or dogma that threating the "values of family and make it looks like obsolete or unfunctional" is faulty and uncalled for .Family has play a pivotal role in replacing the dead ones and rearing the new ones in a value laden way acording to the prescription of that society.Most feminist believe you can be a single mother,insemnation,lesbianism,love machine,drugs and all sort of self satisfaction without the coexistance of man,while they forget the psychological,emotional and social effect on the part of the "child".The liberal ones agree, to be with a man but in a 'bossy' way just as u mentioned earlier on.You can be "boss and be respect" when you earned it,not when you think you are a lady and deserves special treatment or playing victim card without anything in ur upper chamber.Two sailors cant run a ship,if u wanna be a boss in a relationshp,work,school,and other facet of life, prove it.My take

any idea or dogma that threatening the "values of family and make it looks like obsolete or nonfunctional" is faulty and uncalled for

Family has play a pivotal role in replacing the dead ones and rearing the new ones in a value laden way according to the prescription of that society.

Most feminist believe you can be a single mother,insemnation,lesbianism,love machine,drugs and all sort of self satisfaction without the coexistence of man,while they forget the psychological,emotional and social effect on the part of the "child".

Two sailors cant run a ship,if u wanna be a boss in a relationship,work,school,and other facet of life, prove it

All the above are for feminists.

I've never bossed anyone in my life, male and female alike. I believe in healthy marital relationships without all the straining attributes that feminism invites. I believe in being a team player and partner.

I stand for healthy family relationships which includes all form of liberalism without emasculating anyone, or subtly manipulation of the woman-folk.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Asianguy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
makydebbie:
I mistakenly swallowed a little nylon which choked me.
Deborah modify that your Love Machine post abeg its not funny grin]
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
Yeah. I agree with you on the bolded... Am a boss online and _____ , what are you? If you are more matured you would have ignored me, stop being a fan. cheesy
Hope you passed your jamb and gce this time around
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Kimcutie: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Hope you passed your jamb and gce this time around
Do you know if am in school(uni) already, please don't quote me, got to focus. Thanks in anticipation, I really don't like fighting with people online. Gracias. cool
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by walepackage(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
@jupxter,i think u got me wrong,we are on the same page i was just buttresing on ur usage of "bossy"which i said was exhibited by the "liberal feminist" when they are in a relationship or other works of life.Why, i said the radical ones hate men in totality and have nothing to do with them.I hope u catch my drift now sir.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
@jupxter,i think u got me wrong,we are on the same page i was just buttresing on ur usage of "bossy"which i said was exhibited by the "liberal feminist" when they are in a relationship or other works of life.Why, i said the radical ones hate men in totality and have nothing to do with them.I hope u catch my drift now sir.

It's Cool Sir. We have no problem with them per se. I hope this thread will help some of them adjust their hard core stance and make adjustments before it's too late. Too many times when ladies make errors in 20s, not all get to recover from the errors of poor judgement. It's a trend,we see many of them go into 40s and beyond without recovering from consequences of poor judgement

I tried dating a feminist, it wasn't easy for me to find my footing, because their beliefs sets them to become suspicious of everything. Like a watchman keeping watch for the city. The insecurities, constant fears, fluctuation, fears that she exuded drained things, the constant need to appease and soothe those fears can be draining. Watch any guy married to a feminist,watch their movement, there's this spookiness when they walk with them in public. From today, watch them closely.

So, yes i'm saying these ideas, feminism immensely contributed to how a ship got sailed, and i lost out. So when i decry it, it'stohelp people understand that these notions create rift rather than bind relationships
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

Boy, I have cited articles based on psychological research.
The articles are base on "clinical research" like you said. It'll be nice to see one conducted base on the society one live in.

I know the good doctor didn't conduct his Research base on the psychology on a Nigerian. I'm sure you know our behavioural pattern aren't the same. That's nice it's nice to always use the dictionary when engaging in discourse like this.

The person could be a narcissist. They need the bragging to fill in the void that is the result of a lack of self-love. Complicated, I know. Take your time to process. wink
Could be? LOL.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Asianguy:

I want to ask you something if you don't mind

Pls, go ahead.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
I think Nigerian feminism is the by-product of hairdressing saloon gist, same way some men foolishly go to beer parlor to discuss family matters, like that's the best place to get sound counsel. This saloon is where the perpetual discussion of male-folk domination is brain-stormed on a daily basis.

It's a compendium of women who want the best of life, absolute limit, no restrains, no control, no clearly defined values and no men telling them what not to do. It's a girl club where women seduce naive ladies to quit healthy relationships, give them devilish counsels and initiate them into such movement, to become cheer leaders and disciples looking for innumerable proselytes t convert for their social experimentation.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by walepackage(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
You have really mention my "fear"which is the proliferation of these idears in our society,it affect and reshape the mental realm of the "younger female folks" which on long those not augur well for them.Thou,some may be lucky,while some not.I have encountered few of them when i was in school,u found out many of them are just doing it our of sheer ignorance or due to one experienced or the other which reduce them to this stage.Well said,i respect ur views and ideas,nice sharing ur time with me.Gracias
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
You have really mention my "fear"which is the proliferation of these idears in our society,it affect and reshape the mental realm of the "younger female folks" which on long those not augur well for them.Thou,some may be lucky,while some not.I have encountered few of them when i was in school,u found out many of them are just doing it our of sheer ignorance or due to one experienced or the other which reduce them to this stage.Well said,i respect ur views and ideas,nice sharing ur time with me.Gracias

Gracias. It was the " fears " that rained the energy, fear broughts about by feminism, so i comment to edify, not to jaw-bone my sisters.

I hope they listen. It's needless to have this side by side, when a blissful, calm and healthy relationship makes provision for healthy needs and desires of the female folk.

Many times its fears brought about by viewing bad relationships around them, and then contorting schematics to avert one, they are not sound principles on functional relationships, rather are schemes to avoid,which in essence doesn't equate plans to make a healthy relationship.

Secondly, it's ideas they churn up, and get from visiting hair saloons, once demons leave hell, they go to three places, clubs, beer parlor and hair saloons. This is their citadel of learning.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
KnownPhantom:

Mindfulness needs no education - you can't teach a stone!

grin grin grin grin grin I wish i was this good.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by walepackage(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Gracias. It was the " fears " that rained the energy, fear broughts about by feminism, so i comment to edify, not to jaw-bone my sisters. I hope they listen. It's needless to have this side by side, when a blissful, calm and healthy relationship makes provision for healthy needs and desires of the female folk.
i wish those that believe in this ideology "retrace their step back" and enjoy the love and the true essence of man in coexistance where all are important in his or her role and responsibily .No need for this unhealthy competition within sexes.You are on point.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
i wish those that believe in this ideology "retrace their step back" and enjoy the love and the true essence of man in coexistance where all are important in his or her role and responsibily .No need for this unhealthy competition within sexes.You are on point.

I've seen so many ladies tore down their relationships and marriage, i've seen the pain they struggle with. I've seen some die untimely, i've seen ladies become numb, and emotionally depressed caused by these dogmas, these unfounded theology, and i speak for them, not for any form of personal gratification.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by walepackage(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

I've seen so many ladies tore down their relationships and marriage, i've seen the pain they struggle with. I've seen some die untimely, i've seen ladies become numb, and emotionally depressed caused by these dogmas, these unfounded theology, and i speak for them, not for any form of personal gratification.
yes its avoidable only if they could listen and do the needful,we are all interconected one way or the other.You have done well man

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply)

Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.