Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,454 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Feminism: Respect Not Equality. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism: Respect Not Equality. (3558 Views)

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Foodforthought: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sugar97:

Don't be a bully, come on... smiley
Sugar97:

Don't be a bully, come on... smiley
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by philcz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You're sure you won't spare some respect if she asks nicely?
She won't need to ask if she is worth it.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Asianguy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Man and Woman are EQUAL IN THE WESTERN WORLD.
simple,
Don't allow these misogynists deceive you.
I am a proud strong black woman and can never accept the "weaker vessel" tag being used on women.
We are all equal as humans and humanity is superior to gender.
Fixed
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
salad cream and mayonnaise

Ure a Yoruba girl, ibadan is in ur DNA

Hmm.. You may be right in the sense that oyo dialect is the only recognised original yoruba language... You are right sha.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by naija2(f): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
OKAY! I Get You. You Are Sayin Askin For Equality Will Not gurantee Respect
exactly
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by naija2(f): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
philcz:
She won't need to ask if she is worth it.
when a lady asks for respect, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t know that she is worth it. It is just for a fact that some people are oblivious to it.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by philcz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:
when a lady asks for respect, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t know that she is worth it. It is just for a fact that some people are oblivious to it.
Ok. I get your point.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Soo benching the worlds best and the best striker on the team will solve our goal problems...to slap you dey hungry me grin
If Benzene is the best striker in ur squad and ur only hope this season is Ronaldo....den Madrid is doomed this season
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin i have read alot of post about this feminism of a thing and what i can say is women bring it up only when it favours them and ignore it when it works against them. i marry your asss and put you in my house and you yell equality this is what will happen.
1- since we are equal, house rent get split into half and if i own the house you pay rent to me period.
2- you dont watch satelite tv in my house and if you must then you must pay half.
3- you wont eat in my house to,again if you must then you must pay half.
4- i aint buying you a car ( what a man can do a woman can do better) go and buy your own car.
5- when the kids come, every expences concerning them get split into half.
their more i will like to say but am sure the point is very clear that feminism( the fight for the right of women, respect and equality in opportunities) is okay and many people say, prove you dont have all that already but please dont take shiit into your marriage, it wont last. its best applied for boyfriend and girlfriend relationships.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just shove it off,they know the right thing but they decide to follow the wrong path.Just forget about nairaland issues,thats why i hardly comment atimes.If not becos that am off duty today, i wudint have time for sharing those ideas,but all the best we learn everyday.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Next2Bezee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:

It is not a replacement for equality. They both mean different things

I stand corrected on that.

But still, everyone has been disrespected as some point in their lives, disrespect isn't only faced by females.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
Just shove it off,they know the right thing but they decide to follow the wrong path.Just forget about nairaland issues,thats why i hardly comment atimes.If not becos that am off duty today, i wudint have time for sharing those ideas,but all the best we learn everyday.

But is this fair? To everyone is this fair? Is this not demeaning? My friend told me he got banned and i can't even compose comments well on his behalf. I think he will comment less on the forum from now. This is unfair treatment
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:
exactly
i Dont Know How You Want It But Presently I Think women Are Gettin More Respect Than Men... I Personally Respect Women... I Would Attend 2 D Request Of My Female Friends first dependin On How Important It Is... I Dont really Understand These Feminists Here... They Just Want What They Cant have...

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
i Dont Know How You Want It But Presently I Think women Are Gettin More Respect Than Men... I Personally Respect Women... I Would Attend 2 D Request Of My Female Friends first dependin On How Important It Is... I Dont really Understand These Feminists Here... They Just Want What They Cant have...

Well, the m.o.d.s are giving them more respect too.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Doctormarvin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol, I respect alot of females... Only boy with 3 sisters! and I never for once gave them reasons to disrespect me too... In other words, respect is reciprocal
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:

Yes, respect is earned but we still live in a society where most male still feel a woman’s talk is trash.
no Way... Thats Not True... Where Everyone Is Talkin Women Have The Right To Talk. Some Women Make Valuable Contribution Than Some Men... Women Talk Is Not Trash

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Doctormarvin(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol, quite evident
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Lol, I respect alot of females... Only boy with 3 sisters! and I never for once gave them reasons to disrespect me too... In other words, respect is reciprocal

It's more than the respect they want. Perhaps, we should ask them the respect they crave.

I'm the last child here, i have four sisters in front of me. And am well acquainted with feminine struggles

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

thank You Exactly...
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Lol, quite evident

We men are now clubbed and chained. This is interesting. Talk about equality and respect

When the Europeans came to steal slaves from Africa, it was some of us that sold us out. That's just the way it is. Common reasoning is been hijacked and fair trial is denied, justice is amiss

It is what they say that counts. Common sense is missing. It's what they want. That men become weak and unable to be men, to turn men into weaklings.

Coercing common sense to do their bidding.

I hope it pleases their souls.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by pu7pl3(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

If Benzene is the best striker in ur squad and ur only hope this season is Ronaldo....den Madrid is doomed this season

Oya let's watch and see...madridistas don't talk much

Meanwhile you have chelsea to beat tomorrow grin
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
thank You Exactly...

I suggest any thread with female concerns, let's not comment for a week, even a month, let all men stay mute. If it's silence they want, lets give it.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Lol, quite evident

I suggest any thread with female concerns, let's not comment for a week, even a month, let all men stay mute. If it's silence they want, lets give it.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

But is this fair? To everyone is this fair? Is this not demeaning? My friend told me he got banned and i can't even compose comments well on his behalf. I think he will comment less on the forum from now. This is unfair treatment
thats the reality of life my man.Later they will say ladies aint treat with respect and need bla bla,when even attitude thats exhibited here by male folk is disgusting.Some go along way ridiculing an opinion iron out by a man or a reaction to their unrealistic visionary bae here,just to get pm or digit from the girls
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Doctormarvin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

We men are now clubbed and chained. This is interesting. Talk about equality and respect

When the Europeans came to steal slaves from Africa, it was some of us that sold us out. That's just the way it is. Common reasoning is been hijacked and fair trial is denied, justice is amiss

It is what they say that counts. Common sense is missing. It's what they want. That men become weak and unable to be men, to turn men into weaklings.

Coercing common sense to do their bidding.

I hope it pleases their souls.
Best not to let the females get you banned...meaning,don't offer your opinion when it comes to them
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Best not to let the females get you banned...meaning,don't offer your opinion when it comes to them

But how about what occured. Information saves lives. Thats the essence of storing on the didigtal cyberspace. How about the right path?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 / Your Boyfriend’s Pen!s Is Not For Only You” – 3 Slay Queens Declares (video) / She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.