Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14549 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by AyamConfidence(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thepussyhunter was supposed to call me... You still haven't.... I'm expecting that call still

But I wish you safety and good health first

You'll be fine by God's power
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fuck_ all of you and the horses you rode on grin
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:
Fuck_ all of you and the horses you rode on grin

grin grin grin

They all take themselves way too seriously. Sanctimonious bunch, acting like you killed baby Jesus. angry
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thepussyhunter please Be okay..
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by positivelord: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mercy should prevail..He will be fine IJN
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin

They all take themselves way too seriously. Sanctimonious bunch, acting like you killed baby Jesus. angry

grin grin grin grin

See madness babe embarassed
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by conductor123(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin

you never fail to display your madness,I pity your future husband that's if you will even see one. God please protect my future wife.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin

cheesy, Real madness, don't mind them joor. Thepussyhunter is a cool dude with a good sense of humor; he'll see your point in a heartbeat. It's obvious you were teasing him about forming superman. Let's pray he recovers quickly so that he gets to laugh about this too.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by MissJoy29(f): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
It is well.Where do you reside?
Sorry. Quoted the wrong person. Wanted to quote Pnkylypz
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by MissJoy29(f): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
No dear.. No news at all.. So confused right now.
Hi...goodevening. Hope your day went well.
Any news yet about him?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
MissJoy29:
Hi...goodevening. Hope your day went well. Any news yet about him?
Evening dear.. No news yet.. Trying to see if i can get to him through his friend..
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Evening dear.. No news yet..
Trying to see if i can get to him through his friend..

Alright. Please, do let us know when you eventually get in touch with anyone, thanks hun.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by MissJoy29(f): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Evening dear.. No news yet..
Trying to see if i can get to him through his friend..
Ok dear. Thanks. Please do that and update us.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
conductor123:
you never fail to display your madness,I pity your future husband that's if you will even see one. God please protect my future wife.

grin grin grin grin grin

Fuck_Off tongue
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
pynklypz how far.....Just came back from group discussion....
Have you heard from his sister
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
pynklypz how far.....Just came back from group discussion....

Have you heard from his sister
I haven't dear.... There is something i wouldn't want to talk about here..
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
I haven't dear.... There is something i wouldn't want to talk about here..

Would drop my number in a dead thread

mention me once u see it
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thepussyhunter get well soon abego
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Would drop my number in a dead thread

mention me once u see it
Okay.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay
Done
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by IamSINZ(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Updates please?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Done
Seen
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
His sister neva show face for Facebook since Saturday oo
Hoping for the best
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Slayer2: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
My guy still they coma Abi weiten, hope the nigga never pass on to the great land beyond. Ultimate and final journey of a man.. . Too bad.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Seen
Okay
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Slayer2:
My guy still they coma Abi weiten, hope the nigga never pass on to the great land beyond. Ultimate and final journey of a man.. . Too bad.

Don't talk before thinking next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Slayer2: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Don't talk before thinking next time

For your mind now. You think before you talk abi but you don't know..

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Horlohlah: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
I wish him quick recovery by God's grace.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Seen
saw ur message, I contacted sunshineG about this.....Have u reached the sister
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

saw ur message, I contacted sunshineG about this.....Have u reached the sister
Okay.. No Switched off..
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay.. No Switched off..
Eh mogbe oo....I hope he's well and safe
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by naijaboiy: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
My prayers are with him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / Have U Ever Wondered How Much A Runs Girls Costs (port Harcourt Edition) / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.