Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14644 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by biacan(f): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Get well soon Richard
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked Shot?! Jeez....

Recover quickly, dear. God's your strength.

(MsRoe)
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
shocked Shot?! Jeez....

Recover quickly, dear. God's your strength.

(MsRoe)
So you're msroe?
Are you?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:

So you're msroe?

embarassed. Yes, dear, I am. Was
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

embarassed. Yes, dear, I am.

Thought as much a while ago smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Thought as much a while ago smiley

You did?! I thought I kept the personalities very separate.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You did?! I thought I kept the personalities very separate.

Lol, grin maybe the personalities were a little different seems you made msroe happier and more playful, am I right?
but the writing style wasn't different, was actually similar smiley
Did you create msroe when this account got banned? Just asking,

But it's nairaland, it could have just been an someone who writes similar to you, there was no need to start accusing her of being you smiley
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, grin maybe the personalities were a little different seems you made msroe happier and more playful, am I right?
but the writing style wasn't different, was actually similar smiley
Did you create msroe when this account got banned? Just asking,

But it's nairaland, it could have just been an someone who writes similar to you, there was no need to start accusing her of being you smiley

cheesy cheesy, you're so right! Yes, a sunnier personality. No, both accounts were active. MsRoe had a higher chance of being banned than this one, lol. I don't look for trouble. I created the alt account when I wanted to insult some people on the BBA thread, and I was using this one to beg for votes. (I had already established a supposedly decent persona with this one, but it's hard to keep up with that sometimes). So I just played around with it.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

cheesy cheesy, you're so right! Yes, a sunnier personality. No, both accounts were active. MsRoe had a higher chance of being banned than this one, lol. I don't look for trouble. I created the alt account when I wanted to insult some people on the BBA thread, and I was using this one to beg for votes. (I had already established a supposedly decent persona with this one, but it's hard to keep up with that sometimes). So I just played around with it.

I miss msroe, cry cry bring her back cry
I guess I would say it's same personality, just that she was happier and more likely to play around,
Lol, I thought this was account was banned when you created her

And you watched me cry for msroe and said nothing undecided
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Who were the people that pushed you to your limit? A limit that sacarsm couldn't deal with smiley
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Adaumunocha(f): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Material things can be replaced but not life.

Never form Rambo with an armed man, forget action movies pls...
Get well soon pls @Pussyhunter
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Pussyhunter my hommie, you'll be fine in no time...and you'll shame the devil. You'll come here to tell us this story yourself and we will all celebrate life with you. I love you man...no homo! I got a girl i love so much.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

I miss msroe, cry cry bring her back cry
I guess I would say it's same personality, just that she was happier and more likely to play around,
Lol, I thought this was account was banned when you created her

And you watched me cry for msroe and said nothing undecided

grin, Omg, my heart was breaking but I didn't wanna disappoint you. Before you start thinking it was all fake. It wasn't. I think that's why we still connected (with this moniker).
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Who were thepl people that pushed you to your limit? A limit that sacarsm couldn't deal with smiley

grin grin grin, that thread was evil. It required getting really nasty sometimes.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by pu7pl3(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Get Well soon bro
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]
grin, Omg, my heart was breaking
Your heart was breaking but it never broke undecided

but I didn't wanna disappoint you. Before you start thinking it was all fake. It wasn't.
I don't understand, didn't want to disappoint me how? What were you afraid I would think was fake?

I think that's why we still connected (with this moniker).

So it was planned, hmmmm wink I don't think you really tried that hard to separate the two monikers though, I think you did it like that on purpose.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin, that thread was evil. It required getting really nasty sometimes.
sarcasm couldn't do the job the way you wanted it. Lol.

Why did you deactivate the moniker?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Your heart was breaking but it never broke undecided

I don't understand, didn't want to disappoint me how? What were you afraid I would think was fake?

So it was planned, hmmmm wink I don't think you really tried that hard to separate the two monikers though, I think you did it like that on purpose.

It's worse when it is continuously breaking, now; if it broke once, I'll be done with it. But I get your point, dear, it wasn't cool. At all. Disappointed because MsRoe was generally more popular. I even chatted with you, with this moniker in that time but undecided. People have a mental picture of who might be behind a moniker. There's no way RA and MR would evoke an even similar image. So I didn't want to dump the negativity of RA on MR. I thought it might be disappointing for anyone who'd connected with MR.

It wasn't planned per se, but you might be right there: I let them overlap occasionally, but only when interacting with people I had already connected with using either moniker. smiley
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

sarcasm couldn't do the job the way you wanted it. Lol.

Why did you deactivate the moniker?

grin, Not getting sarcasm is a very efficient antidote that a lot of crude people have. So the best one can hope for is an enlightened audience that would rub it in. But undecided

I was depressed one day, and I thought: what would it be like to just disappear. I didn't deactivate this one because it's linked to my stories on the literature section.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 1:13am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

It's worse when it is continuously breaking, now; if it broke once, I'll be done with it. But I get your point, dear, it wasn't cool. At all. Disappointed because MsRoe was generally more popular.
I don't know about the others but I wouldn't have been disappointed because I already had a suspicion it was you running the two accounts, lol,

I even chatted with you, with this moniker in that time but undecided.
Lol, for real? I'm sorry grin what did we chat about, i didn't know we crossed parts grin

People have a mental picture of who might be behind a moniker. There's no way RA and MR would evoke an even similar image. So I didn't want to dump the negativity of RA on MR. I thought it might be disappointing for anyone who'd connected with MR.

That's weird why would you think of yourself like that? Who said this moniker had negativity? Or is that what you intended? For this moniker to have negativity and MS to be the opposite? Anyways maybe it's just because like I said, I already felt it was you so I wouldn't have bothered.

It wasn't planned per se, but you might be right there: I let them overlap occasionally, but only when interacting with people I had already connected with using either moniker. smiley
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 1:14am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin, Not getting sarcasm is a very efficient antidote that a lot of crude people have. So the best one can hope for is an enlightened audience that would rub it in. But undecided

I was depressed one day, and I thought: what would it be like to just disappear. I didn't deactivate this one because it's linked to my stories on the literature section.

That's dark
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

I don't know about the others but I wouldn't have been disappointed because I already had a suspicion it was you running the two accounts, lol,

Lol, for real? I'm sorry grin what did we chat about, i didn't know we crossed parts grin

That's weird why would you think of yourself like that? Who said this moniker had negativity? Or is that what you intended? For this moniker to have negativity and MS to be the opposite? Anyways maybe it's just because like I said, I already felt it was you so I wouldn't have bothered.

Awww embarassed, I had no idea you had the faintest suspicion. But I'm glad you did. cheesy. kiss. Yeah, I keep this moniker kinda aloof on purpose, it's like corporate dress code. Something clean I can return to when I mess up my alt with careless comments or banter that's difficult for me to extract myself from.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

That's dark

grin grin, yeah. I know.

Good night, sweetie. kiss
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin, yeah. I know.

Good night, sweetie. kiss

And your smiling about it Is weird sad

You have to stay awake, you started this conversation angry
Good night
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Awww embarassed, I had no idea you had the faintest suspicion. But I'm glad you did. cheesy. kiss. Yeah, I keep this moniker kinda aloof on purpose, it's like corporate dress code. Something clean I can return to when I mess up my alt with careless comments or banter that's difficult for me to extract myself from.

So you want this moniker to be like this, Busted grin so the negativity is what you're projecting cos you want It that way grin but meanwhile there is a happy msroe somewhere in there merrily skipping along and causing a little mischief here and there as she goes by wink.
When will msroe come out to play? Lol
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

And you smiling about it I'd weird sad

You have to stay awake, you started this conversation angry

Lol, I thought you'd gone to bed. The dark side, it's a side to me I've long since come to terms with, hence the humor. It occasionally pushes through. I shared a story on a thread concerning depression once. But I manage it, it's no big deal anymore.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 2:03am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol, I thought you'd gone to bed. The dark side, it's a side to me I've long since come to terms with, hence the humor. It occasionally pushes through. I shared a story on a thread concerning depression once. But I manage it, it's no big deal anymore.

all right then,
Can I read the story? smiley
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

So you want this moniker to be like this, Busted grin so the negativity is what you're projecting cos you want It that way grin but meanwhile there is a happy msroe somewhere in there merrily skipping along and causing a little mischief here and there as she goes by wink.
When will msroe come out to play? Lol

embarassed grin, I will create another alt soon. Although I already have one, but it isn't suited for MsRoe.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 2:05am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I remember msroe saying she had (or was it has) depression, I don't know if she shared that she took medications though, but I think so(I'm not sure)
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

all right then,
Can I read the story? smiley

Sure. But I posted it with the MR account. I'll search for it.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

I remember msroe saying she had (or was it has) depression, I don't know if she shared that she took medications though, but I think so(I'm not sure)

Lol, yes. No medication.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Sure. But I posted it with the MR account. I'll search for it.
Still want to read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Steal From A Spouse? / Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). / How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.