Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14537 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Deefuray(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
greiboy:
cc deefuray
Do you have any contact with hunter ?

No I don't
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

wetin do your WhatsApp account

This issue is getting complicated.....I hope this isn't the Richard the supposed gal is talking about
Bros.. How do you mean?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
greiboy:
lol..thanks
but I am not coming back like before ..I only want to get some info.
Okay.Please update us when you eventually get through to him.

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by conductor123(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin grin
Fuck_Off tongue
Good brain is scarce. Smh
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Mind making this clearer? It's frustrating being in the dark and having to check here every time with no news. sad sad

Is he awake?
hello rola,

it is extremely frustrating for all of us involved. we have tried to contact his family for the past three days, with no progress. The person who broke the news on Facebook ( hunter's sister) promised to get back with more info on Monday, but we have not gotten any update from her till today.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Mind making this clearer? It's frustrating being in the dark and having to check here every time with no news. sad sad

Is he awake?
Sis.. Actually we don't know.. Still switched off.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
It seems typing with ellipses and smileys is a family thingy.

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Deefuray:

No I don't
sorry for bringing this up, but in one of our discussions on fb, he claimed he was showing you a picture. I guess you must have some sort of private contact with him, am I right?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by solz007(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Get well soon bro
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
greiboy:
cc deefuray
Do you have any contact with hunter ?
My dear.. This won't work
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Sis.. Actually we don't know.. Still switched off.

greiboy:
hello rola,

it is extremely frustrating for all us involved. we have tried to contact his family for the best three days, with no progress. The person who broke the news on Facebook ( hunter's sister) promised to get back with more info on Monday, but we have not gotten any update from her till today.

How're you, guys? Ion know, with each passing day, I'm getting more worried. Like, if there's nothing wrong, the sis should have gotten back to you guys...

Richie, please pull through for us. We love you. kiss cry kiss
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Is he awake?
seriously I don't even know

no reply at all
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
benita27 u ought to have his phone number na
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
greiboy:
hello bro,

I have a problem with my phone but I will back on watsapp by tomorrow. I, Pinklips and dasherz have trying to get across to hunter's family for three days now to no avail. I personally think his family may want some privacy. We can only continue to pray for him and hope for the best at this moment.
Hmmm...Did you see his old account
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Bros.. How do you mean?
will get across 2 u tomorrow morning by 10
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
will get across 2 u tomorrow morning by 10
Okay
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay
I guess the family just need privacy
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by mazizitonene(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Now I'm fv.ckn getting scared of ATM's........ undecided

Get well soon bruv....
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Hmmm...Did you see his old account
no not yet
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
greiboy:
no not yet
Wow....I think i have to contact his new Facebook friends
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
benit.a27 u ought to have his phone number na
I do, and I'm planning to give him a call soon. Probably when he could speak.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

I guess the family just need privacy
Possibly... And the sister made mention of their mum not in a right state of mind....
On a sec thought.. If at all, all is well, she would have inform us as promised..
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay
Hello,how was your day?.Did you help me check the instagram stuff?
Donaldduke2019:

Wow....I think i have to contact his new Facebook friends
ok you can try that
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Deefuray(f): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
greiboy:
sorry for bringing this up, but in one of our discussions on fb, he claimed he was showing you a picture. I guess you must have some sort of private contact with him, am I right?

No I don't.... is he alright?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
I do, and I'm planning to give him a call soon. Probably when he could speak.
lol...You have his number and u ve been putting us in d dark since
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Possibly... And the sister made mention of their mum not in a right state of mind....
On a sec thought.. If at all, all is well, she would have inform us as promised..
We hope that she would be able 2 give a reply tomorrow
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Deefuray(f): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
There's still a balm in Gilead.... I pray for speedy recovery...
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:

When did she tell you this?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol...You have his number and u ve been putting us in d dark since
Since I read he's unconscious, he'd need time to recuperate before attending to calls.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by IamFOUR: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Criis:
It seems typing with ellipses and smileys is a family thingy.
I dont want to talk but the tin seems staged

They all have his number but are asking eachother for updates, I know its fake but wetin concern me

No picture nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Hello,how was your day?.Did you help me check the instagram stuff?
I am not on instagram and i thought you said you can't remember?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend / Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.