Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14539 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please am still praying for pussyhunter oooh.dear I want you to recover quick ooooh.we miss you so much.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
He wished me a happy new month, my prayers go out to him and his family at this time
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by TrapHedges(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
homeboy wished me a happy new month few days ago...
let the pussy nigga get well real soon.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dimples129:

The story is funny, he fought arm robbers and lived to tell the tale. I called him superman and wished him well. Why are you sad that he survived grin

Dimples129:

The story is funny, he fought arm robbers and lived to tell the tale. I called him superman and wished him well. Why are you sad that he survived grin

BEST DEFENCE EVER!!! Truth is most people are full of PRECONCEPTIONS which are totally SUBJECTIVE and hence seek to comprehend only what fits their own BIAS. Even though you called him a "SUPPERMAN" and wished him "WELL". Mean while the story is actually FUNNY. I love your defence shows that your intention is not about MOCKERY. I honestly wish him well too!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

BEST DEFENCE EVER!!! Truth is most people are full of preconception and hence seek to comprehend only their bias. I LOVE YOUR DEFENCE.

Shhhh. grin

So, do you have an update on the brother's health?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
[
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dimples129:

Shhhh. grin

So, do you have an update on the brother's health?

Nope.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

BEST DEFENCE EVER!!! Truth is most people are full of PRECONCEPTIONS which are totally SUBJECTIVE and hence seek to comprehend only what fits their own BIAS. Even though you called him a "SUPPERMAN" and wished him "WELL". Mean while the story is actually FUNNY. I love your defence shows that your intention is not about MOCKERY.

I'm only human and this brother opens random crazy threads so initially I was sceptical... I'm humbled though and I hope he gets well soon. #$UperMan grin

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Nope.

Hmmmmm, only psychoanalysis you have undecided
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dimples129:

Hmmmmm, only psychoanalysis you have undecided

Your response was what caught my attention as to the flawed bashings of others. I have no info about the bro.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by khiaa(f): 1:00am On Nov 06, 2017
I pray to the Most High to Bless and heal you Richard.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Augustap:
Get well soon ThePussyHunter
Where is your location?

Get well the hubter

-The Apostle
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Augustap(f): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Where is your location?

Get well the hubter

-The Apostle

Lagos. Why?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Victor, how is he now?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz,Pynkylypz any news?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Victor, how is he now?
No reply yet.....keeping in touch with sunshineG also
He said no news yet
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2017
I'm so worried, he's such a good friend... please get well soon
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

No reply yet.....keeping in touch with sunshineG also

He said no news yet

Hmph! My prayers are with him, it is well.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hmph! My prayers are with him, it is well.
Amen oo
pynklypz owfa have you reached the sister
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Dasherz,Pynkylypz any news?
No dear
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Amen oo

pynklypz owfa have you reached the sister
No dear.. No news at all.. So confused right now.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Please am still praying for pussyhunter oooh.dear I want you to recover quick ooooh.we miss you so much.
hmmm
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
No dear
It is well.Where do you reside?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
It is well.Where do you reside?
Currently in kogi state
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Currently in kogi state
Okay.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
wish him speedy recovery....
Donaldduke2019:
This is a post by his sister
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:
Why am I laughing though grin

Ok. Superman get well soon grin

When was the last time you had a good dicking! I think you need one as soon as possible. Your frustration shows in your writing
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
No dear.. No news at all.. So confused right now.
We hope he recovers oo
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
We hope he recovers oo
We hope so
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lakasilva:
hmmm

Hmmm what.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by AyamConfidence(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:

and who told you he fought armed robbers..... Your brain is shallow
Rubbish person
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by AyamConfidence(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:

I'm celebrating life. Doctor said he'll be fine... in all honesty with all the attention seeking threads on nl, I didn’t even believe this at first. If this is real then he will be just fine as the doctor declared and we give thanks.
don't worry when you get shot.... We will laugh and say we are celebrating life.... At least your obituary will read "CELEBRATION OF LIFE"

Mumu girl still trying to justify rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) / I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.