Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) (16685 Views)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
doyin13:

the thing tire me my sister oo.

I hope she doesn't have anything to do with Chief Anenih
Are you kidding me? She is his wife. Did a google search the only thing i could find on muktar YarAdua was his facebook page, where are the technocrats? Am shocked
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
How pathetic is all these . . . .  I guess we were all hoping for better, but we might have to wait a little longer
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by OAM4J: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
Fhemmy,

I really dont want to get involve in Dora's debate.

i will say I was one of the people who called for her resignation on this forum, but am glad at the end of the day that she didnt because she was instrumental in breaking the cabal hold on FEC when it mattered most.

@kobo
I dont think it is an easy job to be an information minister to a non performing govt that is losing credibility. Ask Uche Chukwumerije how easy it was being an information minister to Ibb.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by doyin13(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
our apparent goodluck has turned to a badluck nightmare
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ranks007:

hey frosbel, except a southerner occupies that position I will not be satisfied instead keep that tribalistic tendencies aside, u hea!!!!!!! learn to build with one voice, I'm a southerner and from a state where the most purified crude oil( almost 10% non-refinery) in the world is produced and the 2nd state to produce the highest number of bpd undecided

Abeg make u no kill me ooo, na joke I dey joke .   grin grin grin

To be honest I do not really care who makes it into the cabinet, until I see real change on the ground in 6 months time, it means nothing.

Tell me , can a leopard change her spots , if Nigeria changes overnight, it will be a miracle worh giving praise to God.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
OAM4J:

Fhemmy,

i will say I was one of the people who called for her resignation on this forum, but am glad at the end of the day that she didnt because she was instrumental in breaking the cabal hold on FEC when it mattered most.

@kobo
I dont think it is an easy job to be an information minister to a non performing govt that is losing credibility. Ask Uche Chukwumerije how easy it was being an information minister to Ibb.

Note: The blunders where NOT of her inability to communicate the TRUTH to the people but deliberately LYing on more than one occassion.

By the way, I could apply the logic you have their to IWU not doing a better job as INEC Chair. It is not possible to be Election officer in a country where election fraud has come to be known as the norm. Are you willing to accept that excuse as reason why IWU ought to be given another leadership post, other than INEC?
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
doyin13:

our apparent goodluck has turned to a badluck nightmare

I think you don't understand the game,
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by aieromon(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2010
Just saw the list.
Please,give me one reason why Anenih's wife should make the list?
Bloody illiterate who is the stupid PDP women leader.
Who the phuck is Murtala Yar'Adua?
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by doyin13(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
Kai. . . .

Anenih. . .Anenih. . . .Anenih.

JONATHAN HAS KILLED ME OO
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
didnt she tell us she was having sleepless nights for not telling the truth to Nigerians about Yaradua?

Even OBJ told us he held night vigil and fasting for Nigeria.

Same with IBB and Abacha

@kobo

You means its not easy to be HONEST?

Sincerely What makes Dora different from the lots of them like Ebenezer Babatope and co. The same people who trusted you were the ones you LIED to even on National TV
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by OAM4J: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
Fhemmy,

I really  dont want to get involve in Dora's debate.

@kobo
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by doyin13(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
Yaradua should please wake up. . . .

How can he put Anenih's wife in the Cabinet ?/
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by asha80(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
So nigerians are actually expecting something different  

Una never see anything
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
OAM4J:

Fhemmy,

@kobo

She could have steped down . .  . .But i guess the power of money
Besides, i dont think she is any better than the govt she was working for and with
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
asha 80:

So nigerians are actually expecting something different

Una never see anything

I am kinda agreeing with you now oh
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by JUO(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
Dora will be d new EFCC or INEC chair.

u are right
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by dempeople(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
I simply just don't know why its SO IMPOSSIBLE for our leaders to do the right thing in this makeshift country of ours. NONSENSE!!! Simple things elsewhere, are 'so' difficult to achieve here. Tufiaaaa,  angry angry angry angry
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by kidonig: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
I am grieving and my heart is heavy. Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has just opened the country for a fools mate (you will understand this if you play chess). The list is filled with either people who have been in power before or their aides or their relatives. There is no sensible person in the list. I feel so bad about 9ja.

The thing that beats me is, why do we have people who know the truth but continue to live in falsehood leading us? I watched this nonsense in AIT just now and couldn't contain myself.

Joe Anenih's nomination alone has corrupted the whole list. I watched Gbenga Aruleba's interview of Oshomole and saw the extent of Anenih's influence on Edo state and shivered. Why will this man make his stupidity so obvious by appointing her?

I am seriously short of words.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^^ I am yet to see the full list, but i am shocked of some of the names on the list . . . . .I guess Aluta continua
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by maddock(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
Nigerians are like pharises and saduces. Can we kindly cut Dora some slack, haba whats her crime? Even though she is not an astute and conny politician by not handling the Yaradua saga with tact and diplomacy. But is it possible to be sane in an environment of insanity? In my own humble opinion which am very entitled to, she did the best she could under the normal circumstance and now thats its over lets allow her to have a well deserved rest, instead of all THIS DORA DO THIS AND DORA DO THAT.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by beystwin: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Anini? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by dempeople(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2010
maddock:

Nigerians are like pharises and saduces. Can we kindly cut Dora some slack, haba whats her crime? Even though she is not an astute and conny politician by not handling the Yaradua saga with tact and diplomacy. But is it possible to be sane in an environment of insanity? In my own humble opinion which am very entitled to, she did the best she could under the normal circumstance and now thats its over lets allow her to have a well deserved rest, instead of all THIS DORA DO THIS AND DORA DO THAT.

The thing is, Dora shouldn't have agreed to leave NAFDAC at all, if not for the fact that she was/is power-hungry. She should have resigned if there was pressure for her to leave. We saw the likes of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who, took the path of dignity and, left the Obasanjo government with her dignity and integrity still intact. Dora has been made a laughing stock.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
In my own humble opinion which am very entitled to, she did the best she could under the normal circumstance and now thats its over lets allow her to have a well deserved rest

The best was lying on National TV?
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by safariman(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
As I have said in other posts, I have met Yar'adua a couple of times and you can tell by looking that the man is washed up, and was smoking cigarette at that time.  And for Dora to have meetings every wed with this guy and not know all of that is beyond me.  
I am also appalled that this is all we can do or have to offer
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by eros(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
You never can tell the surprise these political animals can spring on you. I will keep my fingers crossed and my lips sealed.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by dempeople(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
Nigeria: A country where failures and recycled failures, are celebrated. All these people that I've been hearing their names since my primary 2 in school, are still dominant in our political arena. Rubbish. And you wonder why the world doesn't take us (and indeed all black people) seriously!!! angry angry angry
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by ReachRich(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
doyin13:

some names on the list just mentioned on AIT

sanusi daggash
odeion ajumogbia
joy anenih
godswill orubebe
abdul masari
murtala yaradua
nuhu way
adetokunbo kayode
According to NTA 9pm news,Ag. President GJ just handed the list to the Senate President and the list will be made public at 2moro senate meeting.So how did AIT got to know the people in the list?
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by brownbonno(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
doyin13:

some names on the list just mentioned on AIT

sanusi daggash
odeion ajumogbia
joy anenih
godswill orubebe
abdul masari
murtala yaradua
nuhu way
adetokunbo kayode

Mallam Murtala Yar’Adua
is the eldest son of Shehu Yar’Adua. He attended Southeastern University, London, England from 1994-1997 and holds a B.Sc. Degree in Business Management and an MBA Degree in Financial Management. 

Presently he serves as Director of Intel Services Ltd, Port Harcourt; Hamada Holdings Nigeria Ltd, Kaduna; Nation House Press, Kaduna. He also serves as a member of the Board Directors of Platinum Habib Nigeria Bank, Plc.  Mallam Murtala was turbaned Tafidan Katsina in 2002, a traditional title he inherited from his late father.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
maddock:

I think the problem here is that you fail to see the fault in your mentality here. Why would we be Pharisees and Sadducees in this? Why should people take sides with on these issues in the first place? First off, we are dealing with OUR EMPLOYEES. . . Do you take sides too when it comes to people who work for you?

What is her crime? Are you even educated on the events of the past year in your own country? If you case is that it is not possible to be sane in an environment of sanity, then Sir, I declare that you DESERVE the sort of politicians you continue to get then, and that by your own words, you have essentially cleared Yar adua, Iwu, Jonathan, Dora, and the rest from all culpability.

You claim she did her best; I dare you to fill us in on what this best was.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by nnewa: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
Even if she's nt on d 1st list,culd she b in d cooler 4 ambassadoral.or will foreign affairs set her off course those dat dont like guts.despite her public profile,she needs t save her 2dy 4 her greater 2moro
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Sauron1: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
This Jonathan Goodluck is a consummate plonker.
Must the same clique of rogues rule in Nigeria?

Anenih? Yaradua?
What next? Osoba? Chukwumerije?
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by asha80(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2010
dem_people:

Nigeria: A country where failures and recycled failures, are celebrated. All these people that I've been hearing their names since my primary 2 in school, are still dominant in our political arena. Rubbish. And you wonder why the world doesn't take us (and indeed all black people) seriously!!! angry angry angry

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package / Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege / PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.