Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) (16686 Views)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by safeact(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
Crucify her! Crucify her!! Crucify her!!! Let d person who has never sinned be d first to cast a stone on her. Look into that ur own little position, how do u handle it? If u can't manage it in truth and honest, what happens if u are placed in a higher position?  I want to really say here that majority of us here are ingrates and can never see anything good in person! @ kosovo, take ur case as an example, no matter how u think u try to do ur work well, so many people here are still not happy with u and call for ur impeachment if possible. Im even supplice at ur comment on Dora  else it was based on sentiments. I feel that there is nothing one can do to satisfy such people who does not view things the real way they are without bais or sentiments! For ur interest, d same Dora was given two awards in usa and Abuja recentary as an incurruptible woman. Do ur research. As an information minister, people said she talks too much, i wonder what else she would have done other than talking to d people and saying d truth. When she picked up d appointment, people said that she should not lie to them as d office is a lie lie post and yet she proved us wrong by sticking to d truth, but here are we crucifying her. That is act of ignorant or wickedness on our sides! Remember it was her memo that brought in d change we have now and inspired some guts in some people. Let me just chil small and see ur reaction b4 i go ahead. I have said it here several times in my posts and thread that jonathan would be silly to leave her out in d ministers, else she is being prepared for a very strong position! Yes,she might have some mistakes as a human being, as we know nob6dy is perfect we should all understand that. As for me, madam Dora has vindicated herself and she stands out in nigeria b4 d international bodies no matter how she does it.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Alxmyr(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
Jonathan is trying to counter son in law of Yar'Adua in his choice of Bala Mohammed. The two are at loggerhead in Bauchi.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
Fant:

Why has everyone been on Dora's neck all this while. I think it is very important for we not to divert from the topic. We all need to focus facts rather than just being sentimental or tribalistic. For me there absolutely nothing wrong with Dora, infact, she is among the calibre of people we need in Nigeria today. Someone said she failed woefully in communication Why? Perhaps because she could'nt tell us the actual state of health of the president. But looking at this critically, it is not really her fault because even the senators were not allowed to see the president. So how then could she had known? Also, talking about rebranding, when the government of a country is faulty, she could'nt had done anything eventhough she wanted to. However, let us just wait and see what happens in the second list.

What has tribe or ethnicity to do with Common sense? What do you know of Dora's record as Minister of Communication, answer me!
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by doyin13(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
Can someone tell me which part of the constitution demands
that the President consult the governors for nominees.

WHICH PART. . . .Is it not the same governors that summarily
excluded him from next year's elections.

THE MAN IS A KANGAROO JO.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SkyBlue1: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
paddy_lo:

Sorry am just frustrated at Nigerians and my caps is a way of screaming, lol, sorry

we just like to complain too much. . . .

there are 42 ministers, each governor nominates 1 per state
and i believe the president and VP nominate the remaining 6
so lets wait and see
blame your thieving state governors instead. . . .

again i hope the guy from Goldman Sachs gets the Finance Ministry
that alone will be enough for me

I am curious to see Johnathan's own list and would be interested to see how he arranges whoever is cleared by the senate. For now though, frustrations should be directed at the senate so the selection process actually weeds out all the shady characters.

http://www.nassnig.org/senate/members.php        - (link containing contact details for senators)
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SkyBlue1: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
doyin13:

Can someone tell me which part of the constitution demands
that the President consult the governors for nominees.

WHICH PART. . . .Is it not the same governors that summarily
excluded him from next year's elections.

THE MAN IS A KANGAROO JO.

Sorry but I can't see the sense in your post. What has the list got to do with Johnathan? Did he nominate those people? See what I mean by misdirected anger and frustration? It serves no good, let us stop allowing ourselves to be deceived. I can't point at the place in the constitution where it says ministers have to be nominated by governors and I think it is a silly idea, but that is how it has been done for a long time, so why blame Johnathan for a list he did not compile? If you are unhappy with the list at least try and hold the right people responsible. Firstly we should really be asking Peter Obi why Josephine Anenih's name is on the list.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by doyin13(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sky Blue:

Sorry but I can't see the sense in your post. What has the list got to do with Johnathan? Did he nominate those people?

Guy man. . . .he has a choice not to accept the nominations.

He could have peopled the list with persons of entirely his own choosing.

There is no way the Senate would have rejected people the nation sees
as wholly credible.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SkyBlue1: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
doyin13:

Guy man. . . .he has a choice not to accept the nominations.

as wholly credible.

Quick question. Have you seen Johnathan's own list? With regards to the bolded part, you know this for sure how? Is it not thesame Nigeria that has 'public secret act' which is like the antithesis to FOI? Is it not same Nigeria that practises quota system? Go and ask Anambra state government why Josephine Anenih is on the list to begin with. I am simply saying let us stop allowing ourselves to be deceived and shouting at the man watching your house burn, while ignoring the one pouring kerosene on the fire.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by AfroCynic: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
doyin13:

Guy man.  . . .he has a choice not to accept the nominations.

as wholly credible.

This move by Lucky Jo has convinced me that is an inherent weakling, dude has the unanimous support of the country and he is not even ballsy enough to do the right thing. To think I dared to be happy when those wack ministers were dismissed, oh well. Same old bullshyt, round and round. I hope this gives the impetus to those who were thinking Lucky Jo was some kinda second coming, to march and demand what's right!

Lucky Jo is nothing but a fisherman who stumbled on gold and threw it back in the lake. Mumu oshi!
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by marvix(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sometimes I just get very bitter reading some posts on this forum. Pls does anyone thinks its a small task being a minister in this country, the stres on our ministers in this country would overwhelm some presidents.
How can people judge Dora on her handling of Yaraduas health, is that what her job specs as a minister of info nd comm entails. Some people just believe that castigating pple in authority is d best way to show dat u undastand politics and makes u an activist.
Dora did nothing wrong in acepting d job, she didn't perform woefully on the job and there was no reason to resign in a govt like Yaraduas because yaradua listens, rememba d issue btw her and Ndukwe on the sale of the 2.5ghz frequency, even afta d AGF advised in favor of Ndukwe Yaradua ruled Ndukwe out of order and took Doras side and d sale was cancelled, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala didn't enjoy that type of treatment from Obj despite all her contributions.
Dora should be assesed by her performance @ the ministry of info and comm, like was she involved in corruption, did she award contracts that have been abandoned, did she add value to the parastatals that were under her supervision, did she represent the govt well, those are the yardsticks that should be used in assesing this woman and not the way she handled d personal health of Mr President, moreso she isn't the spokesman of the president but spokesman of the govt, if anyone was to give us the position of d health of the president is d president himself which he can decide to do thru his spokesman.
Pls is rebranding Nigeria a bad idea? Are we all criminals in Nigeria? Is Nigeria a bad place to do buisness? So what are we talkin about
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by aahmed112: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2010
paddy_lo:

again i hope the guy from Goldman Sachs gets the Finance Ministry
that alone will be enough for me

While not trying down his private sector achievements, Im not sure how much his Goldman Sachs experience would contribute to his success. The only thing he might bring is his vast exposure, but I beg to say that in this environment, experience of the public sector is very key to success, let alone the nigerian peculiar environment!

In my opinion, nigerian-based professionals with international acclaim would do a better job! But like I say, its all postulation at this point, I hope Mr. Aganga can prove himself - time will tell!
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=14pt]Nigeria leader Goodluck Jonathan 'chooses cabinet' [/size]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8583880.stm

Nigeria's acting President Goodluck Jonathan has nominated a list of ministers, sources say, a week after he sacked his entire cabinet.

Parliamentary sources said [size=13pt]Mr Jonathan had forwarded his nominees to the Senate for their consideration. [/size]

Finalising cabinet choices could take weeks, amid jockeying for position among the country's many rival interest groups and regions.

Mr Jonathan is acting leader in place of the ailing President Umaru Yar'Adua.

He sacked the cabinet in what analysts say was an attempt to replace Yar'Adua loyalists with his own choices.

Some reports suggested that the list he had given to the Senate included the names only of those ministers from the previous cabinet that he wanted to retain.

Other reports said he had provided a complete list of cabinet nominees.

Officials have not yet commented on the reports, but the Senate is expected to make an announcement on Wednesday.

Mr Jonathan is battling to fill a power vacuum that has been plaguing Nigerian politics since Mr Yar'Adua went to Saudi Arabia for medical treatment in November last year.

The president recently returned to Nigeria, but he has still not been seen in public since he fell ill.

Mr Jonathan was installed as acting president on 9 February after weeks of legal wrangling and widespread street protests by Nigerians demanding clarity on who was running the country.

Since then, he has been faced with an outbreak of communal violence in the central city of Jos and a renewed campaign by militants in the oil-rich Niger Delta.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by doyin13(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
The thing tire me. . . The civil servants will make mince meat of all these people
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by DisGuy: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
Kobojunkie:

What has tribe or ethnicity to do with Common sense? What do you know of Dora's record as Minister of Communication, answer me!

She passed the budget (from the NTA DG) to the president without looking at it- that's a bloody record if you ask me!!!  grin grin grin
she is a thorough professional, i mean who else can attach their name to an 18 Billion Naira plan without reading the content??
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SkyBlue1: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
Nigeria leader Goodluck Jonathan 'chooses cabinet'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8583880.stm

Nigeria's acting President Goodluck Jonathan has nominated a list of ministers, sources say, a week after he sacked his entire cabinet.

Parliamentary sources said Mr Jonathan had forwarded his nominees to the Senate for their consideration. 

Finalising cabinet choices could take weeks, amid jockeying for position among the country's many rival interest groups and regions.

Mr Jonathan is acting leader in place of the ailing President Umaru Yar'Adua.

He sacked the cabinet in what analysts say was an attempt to replace Yar'Adua loyalists with his own choices.

Some reports suggested that the list he had given to the Senate included the names only of those ministers from the previous cabinet that he wanted to retain.

Other reports said he had provided a complete list of cabinet nominees.

Officials have not yet commented on the reports, but the Senate is expected to make an announcement on Wednesday.

Mr Jonathan is battling to fill a power vacuum that has been plaguing Nigerian politics since Mr Yar'Adua went to Saudi Arabia for medical treatment in November last year.

The president recently returned to Nigeria, but he has still not been seen in public since he fell ill.

Mr Jonathan was installed as acting president on 9 February after weeks of legal wrangling and widespread street protests by Nigerians demanding clarity on who was running the country.

Since then, he has been faced with an outbreak of communal violence in the central city of Jos and a renewed campaign by militants in the oil-rich Niger Delta.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by DisGuy: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2010
Dora should be given the Ministry of women affairs, that sector needs some ginger!!
I'm tired of seeing conservative governors wives heading the ministry doing cookery/tailoring course in the name of empowerment
Dora will be able to fight for the Child Rights Act, Anti-trafficking and more women representation in politics  grin
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SkyBlue1: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2010
Excerpt from online source. Full story here http://www.nigerianewspapersonline.net/list-of-ministers-ready

“The Senate has given assurances that they will expedite action on the confirmation of the nominees; so, we expect the confirmation to start this week,” the source said.

Among those at the Villa were PDP National Chairman Vincent Ogbulafor, Governors Akwe Doma (Nasarawa), Segun Oni (Ekiti), Timipre Sylva (Bayelsa) and Ikedi Ohakim (Imo).

Though they said their visit was not connected with the reconstitution of the cabinet, The Nation gathered that the issue came up in their talks with Jonathan.

Ohakim acknowledged that he was consulted, adding that as a governor he has the right to submit a list.

Ohakim, who spoke with State House correspondents after meeting with Jonathan, said: “I have been consulted. I am a governor of a state and I have the right to submit my ministerial list but that is not the reason I am here”.

On the kind of ministers expected, he said, the Acting President is a pragmatic leader who knows what to do at any given time.

He said: “the Acting President is pragmatic and forward looking; he knows what to do. He knows the country has been trekking and we need to run, we need to fast-forward governance and my mind tells me that he will look for key professionals, those who can run with the ideas and give them responsibilities of driving the activities of this country because we can’t wait forever. I know who he is and that he has what it takes. In the next few days you will be happy with what is coming out from the exercise.”
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SkyBlue1: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2010
doyin13:

The thing tire me. . . The civil servants will make mince meat of all these people

The list he has forwarded is the complete list (36 chosen by the governors and six chosen by him), and according to one of the ealier reports, Josephine Anenih was Anambra's submission, so what has that got to do with Johnathan? I still think all hope is not lost and we can put pressure on the senate, but for once let us not be deceived and make noise for the sake of it, let us actually channel our frustrations and hold who needs to be held accountable.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by DisGuy: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2010
Sky Blue:

The list he has forwarded is the complete list (36 chosen by the governors and six chosen by him), and according to one of the ealier reports, Josephine Anenih was Anambra's submission, so what has that got to do with Johnathan? I still think all hope is not lost and we can put pressure on the senate, but for once let us not be deceived and make noise for the sake of it, let us actually channel our frustrations and hold who needs to be held accountable.

He can reject their nominations even before submitting them to the senate, if the senate reject tehm then he'll look dumb having to ask for another person from the governor again
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Beaf: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2010
A lot of the posts here are a bit on the ignorant side, but thats Nigerians for you. We love our shouting and screaming, some even mistake it for a sign of wisdom and Godliness.
So please people, don't join the dim bulbs; lets wait for things to settle. I am almost sure that some of the names on that list are duds; how else would one man deal with the intense lobbying from 500+ politicians now camped in Abuja?. . . And thats not counting "royal highnesses" eg, Emir of Sokoto (who traditionally has to nominees). Its a mad house out there!

Let the dust settle and we'll know whats going on. Those who are calling Jonathan names like mumu, it tells a lot about your person.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2010
roflmoa!!! ;d :d ;d ;d :d ;d :d
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Beaf: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2010
^
We sadly witness the rebirth of one of NL's greatest screamers and outright dunces. grin grin

Dis Guy:

He can reject their nominations even before submitting them to the senate, if the senate reject tehm then he'll look dumb having to ask for another person from the governor again

Jonathan is a very smart guy, I can assure you that if such happens, it will be the govs and Ogbolafor that will have egg in their faces.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by paddylo1(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2010
While not trying down his private sector achievements, Im not sure how much his Goldman Sachs experience would contribute to his success. The only thing he might bring is his vast exposure, but I beg to say that in this environment, experience of the public sector is very key to success, let alone the nigerian peculiar environment!

In my opinion, nigerian-based professionals with international acclaim would do a better job! But like I say, its all postulation at this point, I hope Mr. Aganga can prove himself - time will tell!

well remember Ngozi okonjo Iweala as finance Minister?

she did exceptionally well. .

the world is now global, we dont need local champions,we need people that can think big and actualize our dream for us. . .

let me ask u. . .if yar aduas tenure came before obasanjos,do u think we would have paid off our debts by now?

or u think our $38billion dollar debt(we had then) would not be used to siphon more money all in the name of debt service by some silly minister

we dont need any more bureaucrats in abuja, we need more technocrats
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by dazzy4real(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2010
Dora is surely gona b d inec chairlady,
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by paddylo1(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2010
This move by Lucky Jo has convinced me that is an inherent weakling, dude has the unanimous support of the country and he is not even ballsy enough to do the right thing. To think I dared to be happy when those wack ministers were dismissed, oh well. Same old bullshyt, round and round. I hope this gives the impetus to those who were thinking Lucky Jo was some kinda second coming, to march and demand what's right!

Lucky Jo is nothing but a fisherman who stumbled on gold and threw it back in the lake. Mumu oshi!

look u dont know what u are talking about. . . .do u think we run a dictatorship here?

Governors for the most part nominate ministers, i have told u that before. . if u dont like it, well thats how its done in Nigeria

and the constitution says at least one minister per state

If jonathan just plucks any list from anywhere and the governors connive with the senators to reject them,then what?

u have to understand that jonathan himself wants to move on quickly from this minister issue and settle with governance

it doesnt pay anyone to be stalemated over some ministerial list

also most of the Governors nominate their cronies because the ministers usually become strong and challenge them later to contest governorship elections
so its a matter of self interest for those selfish governors

anyway the point is, the earlier these nominees are cleared and get to work, the better for everyone, jonathan and Nigerians included
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by psychu: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2010
Sky Blue:

Excerpt from online source. Full story here http://www.nigerianewspapersonline.net/list-of-ministers-ready

“The Senate has given assurances that they will expedite action on the confirmation of the nominees; so, we expect the confirmation to start this week,” the source said.

Among those at the Villa were PDP National Chairman Vincent Ogbulafor, Governors Akwe Doma (Nasarawa), Segun Oni (Ekiti), Timipre Sylva (Bayelsa) and Ikedi Ohakim (Imo).

Though they said their visit was not connected with the reconstitution of the cabinet, The Nation gathered that the issue came up in their talks with Jonathan.

Ohakim acknowledged that he was consulted, adding that as a governor he has the right to submit a list.

Ohakim, who spoke with State House correspondents after meeting with Jonathan, said: “I have been consulted. I am a governor of a state and I have the right to submit my ministerial list but that is not the reason I am here”.

On the kind of ministers expected, he said, the Acting President is a pragmatic leader who knows what to do at any given time.

He said: “the Acting President is pragmatic and forward looking; he knows what to do. He knows the country has been trekking and we need to run, we need to fast-forward governance and my mind tells me that he will look for key professionals, those who can run with the ideas and give them responsibilities of driving the activities of this country because we can’t wait forever. I know who he is and that he has what it takes. In the next few days you will be happy with what is coming out from the exercise.”
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by DisGuy: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2010
seems like the only graduate in Sokoto is Sanusi Daggash- that dude is lazy, divisive and a complete camera hog!
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SEFAGO(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2010
Beaf:

A lot of the posts here are a bit on the ignorant side, but thats Nigerians for you. We love our shouting and screaming, some even mistake it for a sign of wisdom and Godliness.
So please people, don't join the dim bulbs; lets wait for things to settle. I am almost sure that some of the names on that list are duds; how else would one man deal with the intense lobbying from 500+ politicians now camped in Abuja?. . . And thats not counting "royal highnesses" eg, Emir of Sokoto (who traditionally has to nominees). Its a mad house out there!

Let the dust settle and we'll know whats going on. Those who are calling Jonathan names like mumu, it tells a lot about your person.

Hehe you were screaming when yar'adua was missing- now you have renewed enthusiasm about Nigeria cheesy

Dis Guy:

Dora should be given the Ministry of women affairs, that sector needs some ginger!!
I'm tired of seeing conservative governors wives heading the ministry doing cookery/tailoring course in the name of empowerment
Dora will be able to fight for the Child Rights Act, Anti-trafficking and more women representation in politics  grin

You seem like a sexist. I am uncomfortable around you undecided
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2010
It is not compulsory for Dora Akunyili to be appointed anything.

She has done her bit, if she is not re-appointed she should go home holding her head high.
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by DisGuy: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hehe you were screaming when yar'adua was missing- now you have renewed enthusiasm about Nigeria cheesy

You seem like a sexist. I am uncomfortable around you undecided

Whats sexist about the post, that ministry has been handled by northern governors wife/associate for a very long time and they get little or no public attention basically that is where all the NGOs pack their cars, atten conference here and there usually north the river Niger, absolutely no support from the the house of rep, senator only femal legislators interested are those from the north- they are too slow!
Someone who can increase the number of position for female students gettin scholarship, female politicians and govt back SME funding specifically for women- Dora
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by SEFAGO(m): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2010
Woah there is really a ministry of women affairs undecided, I thot it was a joke
Re: Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) by trueword: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2010
I am getting confused here. Is the list of names that we have the final list sent by Jonathan to senate or is it some unfinalized list from somone else?

What Jonathan can do, if he doesn't trust the candidates presented by the governors, is to place those people in minister positions that are not very impactful. He can then place the 6 or so people he will choose himself in more important roles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege / PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.