Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (51655 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:
I have been looking for a topic that discusses this because it's a huge topic now all over, everyday one celebrity is getting accused of rape

To me, I agree with you. I won't categorize them together. I'll rank them

1. Sex with minor,

2. Sex using physical force or weapon to subdue

3. Making uninvited sexual actions towards another like grabbing ass breast or any erotic part of her body

4. Exposing yourself sexually when it wasn't requested

5. Use of position to request sexual favors

6. Overtures and sexual negotiation

1 and 2 are the animals and deserve the worst punishment possible especially 1. It should be life jail or death

3 and 4 should be punishable. 3. Should be misdemeanor 4. Psychiatric evaluation and therapy on how to behave in society or get women to like you

5. Take away the position from the abuser of the position

6. No offence

Nihilist diggz ibime afrodoc2 a40 what do you think

All addressed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4191144/lets-talk-what-constitutes-sexual/3#62609867

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
uk10:
Bravo another topic to show that men are rapists as usual,no one talks about the women that molest small children or the female bosses that will demand sex from male workers,but all we talk about is how men rape women

closerange:
Its funny how every topic about rape or sexual harassment is usually tilted to one side.......
Men are getting sexually assaulted everyday, when I talk about it, they say "woman dey give you free groove, you dey dull"..
Its different standards for both genders...

That is the classic sexism and misandry of the retarded fooools calling themselves liberals, feminists and progressives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nihilist: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:
I have been looking for a topic that discusses this because it's a huge topic now all over, everyday one celebrity is getting accused of rape

1. Sex with minor,

3. Making uninvited sexual actions towards another like grabbing ass breast or any erotic part of her body

1 and 2 are the animals and deserve the worst punishment possible especially 1. It should be life jail or death

3 and 4 should be punishable. 3. Should be misdemeanor 4. Psychiatric evaluation and therapy on how to behave in society or get women to like you

6. No offence

Completely agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
closerange:

We should be talking about sexual harrasment and rape in general, not, about a particular gender... One Popular Feminist I know told me it was impossible for a man to get raped because he got an erection.... To her, an erection, equals consent....
Imagine....

She is reetarded! ..............like most feminists.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
ouigy99:
@OP, based on what you have stated.... Girls are the ones most guilty of the act. You woo a girl, after some weeks of dating and it's time to have sex, that's when she remembers she hasn't paid her school fees, he needs to make her hair, her mother is sick, the following week is her birthday, her phone got spoilt the previous night; as guy man her Don stand and all him brain Don focus on "drilling the well" in front of him, he has no other option than to promise to take care of those things for her, else she will say "I am not in the mood again", leaving the guy blue balled

How does this explain or justify rape/sexual assualt?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by inVinceable: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Marital rape.That's bad,she should report to the police.

What would the Police do? Charge her husband for rape and jail him for life? - Sick!!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
jaxxy:

Rape is pretty clear cut. If the person says No its No irrespective of wether its ur wife or gf or uve done the deed b4 and u force ur way it Rape. If u also drug a person to get laid it rape, if u get the person drunk to get laid its pure rape lol. Did i leave anything out?

So I spent the night with my gf and we made sweet love. Then in the middle of the night I woke up and saw her sexy body by my side and the urge came and I penetrated her while she was still sleeping naked by my side. She woke up while I was inside her. Did I rape her?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by diggz: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

1. Sex with minor,

6. No offence

I totally agree and support this......nice one!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Can we say it is wrong to call all men potential rapists when we men question what women wear based on assault? We say a woman wears a skimpy top hence she asks for it or tempts the man.

We say why are women outside after a certain hour cos we know it is not safe.......isn't that implying that no woman is safe?

A woman should be free to wear whatever she wants and go out at whatever time she likes without being raped or sexually assaulted. Anyone that does those, should be beaten and jailed (also raped in prison by other men).

That said, any woman that dresses skimpily however she wants and then complains about men ogling her, approaching her and then calling them "pervs" etc. is a pure reetard!

Don't display what you don't want seen and admired.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
obowunmi:
If you lie to a woman to have sex with her, you are a RAPIST.

You are reetarded!

They lie to you to date them. I am sure you don't call that "rape".

6 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

That is the classic sexism and misandry of the retarded fooools calling themselves liberals, feminists and progressives.

Aren't you a liberal or would you call yourself and your general views as conservative?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

A woman should be free to wear whatever she wants and go out at whatever time she likes without being raped or sexually assaulted. Anyone that does those, should be beaten and jailed (also raped in prison by other men).

That said, any woman that dresses skimpily however she wants and then complains about men ogling her, approaching her and then calling them "pervs" etc. is a pure reetard!

Don't display what you don't want seen and admired.

Nice comment, where then do we place dressing? Some men have continually blamed rape on terrible dressing by females.

You've also heard about the liberalists, feminists and what-nots. Welcome to the new world my dear grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop trying to please women on the forum as you have become famous for. The reality stands, it is wrong to force a wife into sex, it is also bad for a woman to withold sex from her husband ( in some context ), if they both appear before a hearing and the man lies and claims she was punishing him, or refuses to talk and says it's a family issue, will the court kill them? Cases are not prosecuted without clear evidences and since it's a case of one person's word against the other, it's not an easy case to settle.

Moreso, no wife will like to take her husband to court for such flimsy reasons, people don't go to such extent to fight their interests and come back as friends.

As a minister of God, one of the two things God has trained me through my growing years to avoid is judging " marital cases ". I don't believe in rape in marriage, and i don't believe in interfering in marriages. WHY? Two people met themselves and agreed to be together, discussed the terms of engagement, only both of them can fix issues between them. Before a woman will withhold sex from a man, they is strain in the relationship that wasn't addressed, they didn't just get there in a day.

If people want healthy marriages, they should cultivate it.Rape is an after effect of an unhealthy marriage. So rather than dealing with after effects, why not fix the main issue?

They should both ffucking leave the marriage.

Your husband rapes you: Gaddam leave the marriage.

Your wife is denying you sex: Gaddam leave the marriage. Bitch is lucky if she is the only avenue for you in the first place for that to be a problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ikillfools:
victim blaming indeed. when will you ever learn you can't force people to think/reason like you. or have you forgotten "Prevention is better than cure"?
Should we blame rich people who go about town building mansions, wearing designer dresses, displaying their rolex for all to see, driving the latest cars, when animals kill them to make away with their wealth and property? Should we advise them to live like paupers because there are predators and lazy bastards around who would be tempted to hurt and rob them? Should we blame them for flaunting their wealth? Are THEY the problem, or are the animals who chose to attack and steal from them? "Prevention is better than cure", yeah? Because poor people who have nothing to flaunt don't get robbed of the little they have? Because the most cautious of men do not fall victim of misfortune, courtesy of the beastliness and wickedness of the baboons in human skin that litter the streets?

Blaming the victim is justifying the crime and wickedness of the aggressor/predator!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Nice comment, where then do we place dressing? Some men have continually blamed rape on terrible dressing by females.

You've also heard about the liberalists, feminists and what-nots. Welcome to the new world my dear grin grin grin grin

Those men need their heads smashed with a hammer.

Useless brains are not useful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Aren't you a liberal or would you call yourself and your general views as conservative?

None of the above.

I am a Sensible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

So I spent the night with my gf and we made sweet love. Then in the middle of the night I woke up and saw her sexy body by my side and the urge came and I penetrated her while she was still sleeping naked by my side. She woke up while I was inside her. Did I rape her?

HELL FCKING NO!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

They should both ffucking leave the marriage.

Your husband rapes you: Gaddam leave the marriage.

Your wife is denying you sex: Gaddam leave the marriage. Bitch is lucky if she is the only avenue for you in the first place for that to be a problem.

Calm down bro. It's not me oh. I aint married, just analyzing an earlier comment. It's easy to say than do bro. I used to easily advise people to walk out on relationships. Maturity has taught me humility, it's not easy just leaving a relationship over trivial issues. It will need a deal breaker and this is a light matter. Sadly, many marriages experience this at some point or the other, so curing the problem would be better than quitting outrightly, what if the woman is financially emasculated by the man and depends on him for everything? In exchange for love, why will just loving a man for a night be so hard? We need to be rational in our calls here
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Those men need their heads smashed with a hammer.

Useless brains are not useful.

You're cruel grin grin grin

Reminds me of a scene that took place in the north earlier in the year. A man raped a woman, without wasting time, the youths cut off his manhood and took photos of it. Does the punishment equate the crime?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by inVinceable: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Wife not sex object.Sex is not a right that comes with marriage.It is not a wife's duty.

...She can't open her legs simply because her husband wants it. She doesn't give up her right to say yes or no the day she gets married.

...Wives do not belong to their husbands.Sex should be based on consent.

...However wives should under no circumstances withold sex from their husbands except there is a genuine reason for this.And even when she does,you have no right to rape her.

Whomever sees a possibility of rape in marriage has only one option - divorce!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Khayge:
The thread is a good one.
If you want to verify consent, ask your girlfriend when she's in her right senses of she'd like to have sex with you. She'd probably say NO. When she's Hot, ask her the same question.
We as guys of this generation should try as much as possible to put our urges under leash.
For those that have partners, try to understand your partners... Someone said sex is a 2 way thing.. True, most importantly, the lady's satisfaction should be your utmost desire. You can satisfy her even without sex.

The bottom line is, when she's warmed up, Hot and all in the mood, don't trust her judgement. That's where she needs you as the guy to make the right decision to protect her in spite of how high your adrenaline or testosterone is leading.

It should not be that complicated.

I have work, don't need my relationship to be work as well.

Dump her and move to a girl that is not work.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Dressing is not an invitation to touch yoh can look but don't touch

E.g if you dress fly, or even if you're naked, will it be okay for some people men or women to rape you? They are free to look, admire or show disgust but don't touch

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by inVinceable: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Calm down bro. It's not me oh. I aint married, just analyzing an earlier comment. It's easy to say than do bro. I used to easily advise people to walk out on relationships. Maturity has taught me humility, it's not easy just leaving a relationship over trivial issues. It will need a deal breaker and this is a light matter. Sadly, many marriages experience this at some point or the other, so curing the problem would be better than quitting outrightly, what if the woman is financially emasculated by the man and depends on him for everything? In exchange for love, why will just loving a man for a night be so hard? We need to be rational in our calls here

You call rape a trivial issue? Bro wake up!! You could bag a life sentence if convicted.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Dressing is not an invitation to touch yoh can look but don't touch

E.g if you dress fly, or even if you're naked, will it be okay for some people men or women to rape you? They are free to look, admire or show disgust but don't touch

Not all men are me or you bro wink
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Reminds me of a scene that took place in the north earlier in the year. A man raped a woman, without wasting time, the youths cut off his manhood and took photos of it. Does the punishment equate the crime?

Yes, it does.

He has had his last enjoyment. Those youths need to be rewarded.

Kind of joking but not joking too. grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nowenuse: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:
Mynd44

What of if you have sex with me I'll give you 100k.

She doesn't want to, but she needs the money so she agrees.

Is that consent? Or how is it different from your original examples

Lol grin OP mynd44 and all the other feminists need to answer this question.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

If the man raped a minor, I support cutting off his dick

If he raped an adult, I think he should be jailed or in public sodomized with a rough stick

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Unhappiness is a deal breaker for me.

When that is there, I find it quite easy to leave.

ONE LIFE! And life is already a challenge, don't waste your one.

I am an Happiness Addict!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

If the man raped a minor, I support cutting off his dick

If he raped an adult, I think he should be jailed or in public sodomized with a rough stick

Cutting a man's dick? Na wa oh. How about trial and prosecution? Cutting off a dick that can't be replaced isn't a fair mojo bobby !
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Not all men are me or you bro wink

Not all men deserve to be living among human beings. Jail or jungle
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Yes, it does.

He has had his last enjoyment. Those youths need to be rewarded.

Kind of joking but not joking too. grin

If you see how they were celebrating like they won an olympic medal.

Sex is now a commodity, i tell young ones, keep sex for marriage, control yourselves, but if you can't marry, if you can't marry and want sex, then go buy it.It's sold cheaply thesedays cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Cutting a man's dick? Na wa oh. How about trial and prosecution? Cutting off a dick that can't be replaced isn't a fair mojo bobby !

Raping a child is the worst offence possible and the dick cutting is appropriate or outright killing the offender after he is tried and found guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

She Told Me She Has Herpes / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.