Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (51660 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
inVinceable:

Then seek better ways to manage sex in 'your' marriage.

Would you quite the " your " Not taking it funny, i've told you i don't have issues and i'm merely analyzing a scenario here
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
inVinceable:

Then seek better ways to manage sex in 'your' marriage.

Would you quite the " your " Not taking it funny, i've told you i don't have issues and i'm merely analyzing a scenario here..
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by happney65: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

I would love to be a judge and have a reeetard like you in my court for such a case.

She would not need to work for the next 5 years with the compensation she would get.

How?Before i employ her i will tell her the terms and conditions,either she accepts it or she leaves..She is not yet my employee so your analysis of taking me to court does not hold water..The company is mine,and our agreement from the word go is sex included..If she wants,she accepts,if not she can go..You have no case at all..
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by bekpo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Wife not sex object.Sex is not a right that comes with marriage.It is not a wife's duty.

...She can't open her legs simply because her husband wants it. She doesn't give up her right to say yes or no the day she gets married.

...Wives do not belong to their husbands.Sex should be based on consent.

...However wives should under no circumstances withold sex from their husbands except there is a genuine reason for this.And even when she does,you have no right to rape her.

My dear, do u know that sex is d pillar upon which marriage lies. It is exclusive right in marriage and that's why denial of same is a ground for divorce. A spouse cannot rape and does not rape his or her spouse.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
bekpo:

My dear, do u know that sex is d pillar upon which marriage lies. It is exclusive right in marriage and that's why denial of same is a ground for divorce. A spouse cannot rape and does not rape his or her spouse.

They keep spewing counsels without wisdom. Leave them, when they marry, they will test their counsels in their own marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
inVinceable:

What would the Police do? Charge her husband for rape and jail him for life? - Sick!!

If it is provable, why not?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

If it is provable, why not?

Stop deluding yourself most brilliant one. It's just one of the 500,000 sexual encounters she will provide in the same marriage, such a person will be fine.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Blonchilli(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44 if a child wants chocolate and you gave her apple juice it's still not chocolate. The point is when a lady does not want sex respect yourself and walk away equally when a man doesn't want sex a lady should walk away. A husband can also rape his wife, that's why so many women feel used in their marriage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Blonchilli(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
She can't, if she refuse to pull her short, he will ejaculate on her body. Its that bad but what can she do? She is scared of losing her marriage.
Your friend married a psycho and rapist. Seriously
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Cutting a man's dick? Na wa oh. How about trial and prosecution? Cutting off a dick that can't be replaced isn't a fair mojo bobby !

I agree with trial and prosecution.

And I also think the kind of rape it is matters. There are different kinds of rapes (Yep. I know some moronic Feminists and "Real Men" would go haywire hearing that).

Those are the reasons why I said I was joking earlier.

That said, if he was guilty and it was a violent & brutal rape, cutting his dick off is apt and glorious.

The sanctity of her body, happiness, self-worth and trust in the world can't b replaced too. So it is very very fair in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop trying to please women on the forum as you have become famous for. The reality stands, it is wrong to force a wife into sex, it is also bad for a woman to withold sex from her husband ( in some context ), if they both appear before a hearing and the man lies and claims she was punishing him, or refuses to talk and says it's a family issue, will the court kill them? Cases are not prosecuted without clear evidences and since it's

As a minister of God, one of the two things God has trained me through my growing years to avoid is judging " marital cases ". I don't believe in rape in marriage, and i don't believe in interfering in marriages. WHY? Two people met themselves and agreed to be together, discussed the terms of engagement, only both of them can fix issues between them. Before a woman will withhold sex from a man, they is strain in the relationship that wasn't addressed, they didn't just get there in a day.

If people want healthy marriages, they should cultivate it.Rape is an after effect of an unhealthy marriage. So rather than dealing with after effects, why not fix the main issue?

@emboldened That explains your earlier posts, felt too precise.......shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

@emboldened That explains your earlier posts, felt too precise.......shocked shocked shocked

You're making me go bunkers. You're trailing me bro.... grin grin grin grin grin God all the way bro,. The world is already a failed existence
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

I agree with trial and prosecution.

And I also think the kind of rape it is matters. There are different kinds of rapes (Yep. I know some moronic Feminists and "Real Men" would go haywire hearing that).

Those are the reasons why I said I was joking earlier.

That said, if he was guilty and it was a violent & brutal rape, cutting his dick off is apt and glorious.

The sanctity of her body, happiness, self-worth and trust in the world can't b replaced too. So it is very very fair in my eyes.

Stop deceiving yourself. Many of those crying " rape" are giving out freely regularly.Talk is cheap. Stop trusting comments here. more than 80% of the females that shout mistreatments and all of that crap are regularly giving it out freely, when it's not whom they intend to gift it to, they shout rape, I'll pass now

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

You're making me go bunkers. You're trailing me bro.... grin grin grin grin grin God all the way bro,. The world is already a failed existence

Oh my....now it makes sense....it was rattling in my head what are the odds of someone seeing something in that exact manner....online?.....to be honest...for a moment I thought you were faking it....but now I know you were for real...grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Oh my....now it makes sense....it was rattling in my head what are the odds of someone seeing something in that exact manner....online?.....to be honest...for a moment I thought you were faking it....but now I know you were for real...grin

Lol @ what are the odds of someone seeing something in that exact manner.

You know i thought you was me today? I spent three hours asking myself how can this be possible meeting someone with such closeness of ideas and believes.I'm still thinking about it even right now. Cause i patiently read through your comments and many of your ideas resonates with mine. Perhaps it's a generational thing, are you of the 80s generation ? Perhaps the resonance in our intellectual similarity is rooted along that line.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ToyinDipo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop deceiving yourself. Many of those crying " rape" are giving out freely regularly.Talk is cheap. Stop trusting comments here. more than 80% of the females that shout mistreatments and all of that crap are regularly giving it out freely, when it's not whom they intend to gift it to, they shout rape, I'll pass now
So true!
You read comments on NL, and you wonder if these girls are located in different planets.
The loudest mouth is the most silent mind, that's what we have these days.

There would never be reason for a gratification for rape, however these girls also put themselves in arm's way a lot, in the end learning from their own mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

If you see how they were celebrating like they won an olympic medal.

If they caught him red-handed and she was brutalised, they should all even get the Nobel Prize for Peace.

Jupxter:

Sex is now a commodity, i tell young ones, keep sex for marriage, control yourselves, but if you can't marry, if you can't marry and want sex, then go buy it.It's sold cheaply thesedays cheesy

Keep sex to wetin?

Ogbeni, ki lon shey e? (This man, wetin dey do you?)

Thank God I am not young so you can teach me such nonsense.

Baba nla nonsense! Which kin nonsense be this?

Teacher teacher o, no be lecturer be your name.

Mate, I don't follow that medieval BS. I note you stated you be pastor earlier. I don't fly that way.

I like fcking. I am the fuku faka fuku faka sexual machine.

Wait till marriage before I fck? ..................Nigga, gerrout of here. grin

www.nairaland.com/1050781/infidelity-objective-analysis/1#12357044

www.nairaland.com/542902/nl-auctions-ended/32#7156810

www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

Ibkayee, abeg, come and tell this nigga o. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Blonchilli(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
I'll also say what no man on nairaland will come out to say. Everyman is a potential rapist. Your father, your husband, your brother and even you and I. As a man you battle with your sexual urge every day. A girl comes to visit and refuse to have sex you're constantly battling the urge to storm to her and rip her pants out because she's in your house. A young girl (house help) is living with you and you see her in the morning when she just woke up and you have your early morning sexual urge and at night when she's wearing skimpy clothes (innocently). You just finish a conversation or come across something that gets you extremely Hot and you see Glory, the maid, looking fine with boobs, ass and you bet her pussy is just what you need right now or worse it could be a cousin who plays carelessly with you and you can bet it you can get down on her but you don't. You don't not because you can't but because you want to look at yourself in the mirror with a clear conscience and you're also a father or would become a father of a girl someday. You don't because you don't know what this little girl will become tomorrow and what she would say about her friend, uncle, guardian,father, brother, cousin who raped her. You don't because above all its the RIGHT thing to do. If people could live with THE RIGHT THING TO DO, the world will become a better place.
Oyindidi, tosyne2much, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

So true!
You read comments on NL, and you wonder if these girls are located in different planets.
The loudest mouth is the most silent mind, that's what we have these days.

There would never be a gratification for rape, however these girls also put themselves in arm's way a lot, in the end learning from their own mistakes.

It's psychological deflection. By portraying good, they push off any form of suspicion to themselves, hence a duality of personality, portraying good under an alias, and living a different lifestyle after darkness. I don't take loud people serious anymore. Talk is cheap. For me, action, want me to believe you, upload your pic, link your facebook account, let people who know you say yes, you're a person of those words and i'll put my trust in such an individual. Leave these loud empty drums alone, many of them are double agents. Trust me. I roam the city between midnight and 3am back in the days, i know what i used to see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

If they caught him red-handed and she was brutalised, they should all even get the Nobel Prize for Peace.

Keep sex to wetin?

Mate, I don't follow that medieval BS. I note you stated you be pastor earlier. I don't fly that way.

Your deek your choice, didn'tyou see wherei said sex is a commodity and can be bought even off the web?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blonchilli:
I'll also say what no man on nairaland will come out to say. Everyman is a potential rapist. Your father, your husband, your brother and even you and I. As a man you battle with your sexual urge every day. A girl comes to visit and refuse to have sex you're constantly battling the urge to storm to her and rip her pants out because she's in your house. A young girl (house help) is living with you and you see her in the morning when she just woke up and you have your early morning sexual urge and at night when she's wearing skimpy clothes (innocently). You just finish a conversation or come across something that gets you extremely Hot and you see Glory, the maid, looking fine with boobs, ass and you bet her pussy is just what you need right now or worse it could be a cousin who plays carelessly with you and you can bet it you can get down on her but you don't. You don't not because you can't but because you want to look at yourself in the mirror with a clear conscience and you're also a father or would become a father of a girl someday. You don't because you don't know what this little girl will become tomorrow and what she would say about her friend, uncle, guardian,father, brother, cousin who raped her. You don't because above all its the RIGHT thing to do. If people could live with THE RIGHT THING TO DO, the world will become a better place.
Oyindidi, tosyne2much, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
This one you objectified every man as a potential rapist ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ibkayee(f): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Keep sex to wetin?

Lmao grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol @ what are the odds of someone seeing something in that exact manner.

You know i thought you was me today? I spent three hours asking myself how can this be possible meeting someone with such closeness of ideas and believes.I'm still thinking about it even right now. Cause i patiently read through your comments and many of your ideas resonates with mine. Perhaps it's a generational thing, are you of the 80s generation ? Perhaps the resonance in our intellectual similarity is rooted along that line.

Dude I can't lie for you....i went through a lot of crazy shiit for a dude born in the early 90s and I grew up among siblings way older than me, so I learnt a lot about life and from my parents.....lucky....they spared me nothing....the gory details and all.....dude....i have seen life...no be joke at all.....grin grin

It explains a lot bro....I should follow you....even peeps in the 80s who know me in person doubt my age man....i am the weirdo of my peers....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

If wife withholds sex, husband threatens divorce on the basis of no sex and she grudgingly accept.

Is that consent or rape

I believe that is consent through manipulation which is invalid.Why not address the reason for her actions first?It will save them a lot of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Blonchilli(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lol. Man could also mean female too cheesy cheesy as in 'MANKIND' smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
TSOM:
If you make sensually suggestive comments at or about a female who isn't into you or isn't edging you on actively or passively, you are sexually harassing her.

A lot of male Nairalanders are guilty of this. A female comments and the next is, " You look beautiful. You would be sweet in bed o. I'll fûck you till you cûm..." Such perversion.

The sad thing is, female Nairalanders ( Romancelanders, especially) revel in this and later complain about being regard as nothing more than sexual objects.
My belle o. I don laugh tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blonchilli:

Lol. Man could also mean female too cheesy cheesy as in 'MANKIND' smiley smiley
Assuming you made that comment on the first page, many guys will lash out to you cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Dude I can't lie for you....i went through a lot of crazy shiit for a dude born in the early 90s and I grew up among siblings way older than me, so I learnt a lot about life and from my parents.....lucky....they spared me nothing....the gory details and all.....dude....i have seen life...no be joke at all.....grin grin

It explains a lot bro....I should follow you....even peeps in the 80s who know me in person doubt my age man....i am the weirdo of my peers....cheesy

You have the mind of the 80s. Anyway your intellect and wisdom is a testament to your process.Remember what Paul says, that trials doesn't kill, but when the test is done, the product becomes choice material. This is what you have become, i also went through such trials and sufferings so i can relate with your comment about suffering. I went through lots of that shit, infact, people that don't go through such phases in life would always see us as weirdos.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tozara:
Should we blame rich people who go about town building mansions, wearing designer dresses, displaying their rolex for all to see, driving the latest cars, when animals kill them to make away with their wealth and property? Should we advise them to live like paupers because there are predators and lazy bastards around who would be tempted to hurt and rob them? Should we blame them for flaunting their wealth? Are THEY the problem, or are the animals who chose to attack and steal from them? "Prevention is better than cure", yeah? Because poor people who have nothing to flaunt don't get robbed of the little they have? Because the most cautious of men do not fall victim of misfortune, courtesy of the beastliness and wickedness of the baboons in human skin that litter the streets?

Blaming the victim is justifying the crime and wickedness of the aggressor/predator!
Course we do. who else would we blame. like if they didn't flaunt their wealth would they have been robbed/killed/maimed?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
jaxxy:

No u didn't! if it was indeed ur gf cos she didn't resist or say no. So its like a continuum. Also it depends on the dept of ur relationship u hv with her bt most times dat shudnt be an issue however i wud say sm gals may not like it bt she wudnt see it as rape either.

It does not depend on any depth of relationship they have.

If they are dating and they just finished blissfully fcking, and then he fcks her while she is asleep again without her saying very firmly and distressingly "stop", nothing fcking wrong with the fcking. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Keep sex to wetin?

, come and tell this nigga o. undecided

You are not married?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
He is right thoughgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.