Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (51641 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Hehehe You an this cliche " product of a failed educational system "

I have three neighbors they are teachers, when i see their acts after school and during weekends, i laugh my head off. This country needs help

Something I have been saying about these daft Nigerian youths on NL for over 10 years, Nigerian government is just realising today.

Ntor! We go dey watch dem. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
He is right thoughgrin
To some extent sha cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Is there a need to call this "men's corner" or other forms of couch group counselling sessions? Lets just gist and talk.

I mentioned "men's corner" because men are the most likely to rape and more than 90% of rape cases have involved men being the aggressor.

From http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape,

So basically consent right? But is it all about consent?

Imagine a lady comes to visit you and at 1am, you ask her for sex. She turns you down and you threaten to throw her out knowing well that she has nowhere to go at that time and she is also in danger if she does and because of that, she agrees, is that consent?

Imagine the Manager asking one of the receptionists for sex with the receptionist knowing well that she is at risk of losing her job so she agrees. Is that consent?

Your girl visits you, you make those romantic moves but she was not all for it and says no so you "lockup" two hours later, you take her out, buy her drinks and when you are both home, you have sex with her, she probably even took your shirt off for you but is that consent?

You are a civil servant and someone wants a file submitted but you tell her to come see you in the photocopy room first, she agrees but is that consent?

We as men need to do better. We need to drop the bullshit and rise about it.

A girl is walking down the road and you and your friends turn it into a chance to make unsavory noises cos you think they are compliments…but isnt that harassment?

You have convinced yourself that women say no but mean yes. Bruh, dont play that game……no does not and will not mean yes. Even silence does not mean yes. Because she is wet is not even mean consent. What's the worst that can happen if you dont have sex when turned on?

Can we discuss this more? Lets be better for our women and maybe the world will be a lil bit better
Thrash
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:
Sagamite been a long time...purposely went in search of your monicker one time....welcome back....grin

Thankfully....someone agrees with me all these conservative,liberalism,centrism ideologies is complete bullshit....feels good to be understood....grin

Hi, Bro!

I am special-guesting today. grin

They are all idiots in my view. The Liberals are now the worst and shit of the Earth today with their self-righteous, moronic dogma.

I look at issues and reason through it, not try to be conservative or liberal or Centre Back. Bloody idiots!
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes but is consent drawn by coercion really consent?
It goes both ways
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

You have the mind of the 80s. Anyway your intellect and wisdom is a testament to your process.Remember what Paul says, that trials doesn't kill, but when the test is done, the product becomes choice material. This is what you have become, i also went through such trials and sufferings so i can relate with your comment about suffering. I went through lots of that shit, infact, people that don't go through such phases in life would always see us as weirdos.

Interestingly...i found out its not transferrable and only someone such as yourself can understand....

But here goes my post below.....

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Oyindidi(f): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
To some extent sha cheesy
grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I believe that is consent through manipulation which is invalid.Why not address the reason for her actions first?It will save them a lot of trouble.

He can choose to address it or not address it. For whatever reason, the guy chooses not to address it. He said it Sex or divorce. The woman agrees to the sex. Is that consent, coercion Is that rape?

Just like if you get consent using money. A girl is desperate for money the guy says sex and I give you money? Is this rape
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
happney65:

How?Before i employ her i will tell her the terms and conditions,either she accepts it or she leaves..She is not yet my employee so your analysis of taking me to court does not hold water..The company is mine,and our agreement from the word go is sex included..If she wants,she accepts,if not she can go..You have no case at all..

You are a cretin!

You really think in a sane society run by people with a brain (not GEJ) you can use your business to sexually exploit people?

And your daft arse is even trying to explain the moronic logic?

Businesses are public entities!

Product of a failed education system. Nigeria has spoiled your life.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

It does not depend on any depth of relationship they have.

If they are dating and they just finished blissfully fcking, and then he fcks her while she is asleep again without her saying very firmly and distressingly "stop", nothing fcking wrong with the fcking. Enjoy!

I mean d dept of ur sexual chemistry. It cud be an issue. Lol
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Interestingly...i found out its not transferrable and only someone such as yourself can understand....

But here goes my post below.....

Lol @ it's not transferable
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop deceiving yourself. Many of those crying " rape" are giving out freely regularly.Talk is cheap. Stop trusting comments here. more than 80% of the females that shout mistreatments and all of that crap are regularly giving it out freely, when it's not whom they intend to gift it to, they shout rape, I'll pass now

Giving out sex to a thousand and ten men is not a justification you should be raped, mate.

Or what is your point?

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:
Giving out sex to a thousand and ten men is not a justification you should be raped, mate.
Or what is your point?

I was confused about that post too, but I didnt want it to seem like I am picking on him

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Blonchilli(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Assuming you made that comment on the first page, many guys will lash out to you cheesy
I'm creating a thread for that but would include females and make some corrections
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Hi, Bro!

I am special-guesting today. grin

They are all idiots in my view. The Liberals are now the worst and shit of the Earth today with their self-righteous, moronic dogma.

I look at issues and reason through it, not try to be conservative or liberal or Centre Back. Bloody idiots!

Welcome back....grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Your deek your choice, didn'tyou see wherei said sex is a commodity and can be bought even off the web?

My dickk is for every fine woman and owned by no woman!

Gba be! (Accept that!)

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by happney65: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You really think in a sane society run by people with a brain (not GEJ) you can use your business to sexually exploit people?

And your daft arse is even trying to explain the moronic logic?

Businesses are public entities!

Product of a failed education system. Nigeria has spoiled your life.

My business is a public entity?ohh la la.I guess you can charge me to court too if I want my office to close by 8..something is definitely wrong with you..

If you don't like what I do go and report..I will see the police that will arrest me.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol @ it's not transferable

It's nice to find one who sees things alike..... Cheers bro....cool
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blonchilli:
I'll also say what no man on nairaland will come out to say. Everyman is a potential rapist. Your father, your husband, your brother and even you and I. As a man you battle with your sexual urge every day. A girl comes to visit and refuse to have sex you're constantly battling the urge to storm to her and rip her pants out because she's in your house. A young girl (house help) is living with you and you see her in the morning when she just woke up and you have your early morning sexual urge and at night when she's wearing skimpy clothes (innocently). You just finish a conversation or come across something that gets you extremely Hot and you see Glory, the maid, looking fine with boobs, ass and you bet her pussy is just what you need right now or worse it could be a cousin who plays carelessly with you and you can bet it you can get down on her but you don't. You don't not because you can't but because you want to look at yourself in the mirror with a clear conscience and you're also a father or would become a father of a girl someday. You don't because you don't know what this little girl will become tomorrow and what she would say about her friend, uncle, guardian,father, brother, cousin who raped her. You don't because above all its the RIGHT thing to do. If people could live with THE RIGHT THING TO DO, the world will become a better place.

Food for thought.

Tozara, see what Hannysmīlez was trying to say in her post

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

You are not married?

I REJECT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

My enemies shall not be successful.

Father, Lord, hear my prayers.

[img]https:///media/7-02-2015/EikxqP.gif[/img]
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
jaxxy:

I mean d dept of ur sexual chemistry. It cud be an issue. Lol

Whether na issue or na pounded yam o, it is not rape.

If she is not happy, she can break up with him, but it is not rape.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Calmtvmedia(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Both ways really. Lets just talk
i want to talk to you
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

LMAO grin !!!
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Calmtvmedia:
i want to talk to you
Okay, talk
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blonchilli:
I'll also say what no man on nairaland will come out to say. Everyman is a potential rapist. Your father, your husband, your brother and even you and I. As a man you battle with your sexual urge every day. A girl comes to visit and refuse to have sex you're constantly battling the urge to storm to her and rip her pants out because she's in your house. A young girl (house help) is living with you and you see her in the morning when she just woke up and you have your early morning sexual urge and at night when she's wearing skimpy clothes (innocently). You just finish a conversation or come across something that gets you extremely Hot and you see Glory, the maid, looking fine with boobs, ass and you bet her pussy is just what you need right now or worse it could be a cousin who plays carelessly with you and you can bet it you can get down on her but you don't. You don't not because you can't but because you want to look at yourself in the mirror with a clear conscience and you're also a father or would become a father of a girl someday. You don't because you don't know what this little girl will become tomorrow and what she would say about her friend, uncle, guardian,father, brother, cousin who raped her. You don't because above all its the RIGHT thing to do. If people could live with THE RIGHT THING TO DO, the world will become a better place.
Oyindidi, tosyne2much, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

You make it sound like men are animals and on the sight of pussy we automatically become rabid by default....the only person I have ever gone rabidly for sex for was an ex, she filled my head with the idea of getting laid when I got to her house she changed her mind...even walking around in no panties and bra, and trust me she had them huge in a slightly transparent tight gown...dangling left and right....still I respected her choice by not forcibly having my way with her....

For the record, I have turn down random girls who have dressed up in that manner to my living room gangan, one even had only her wrapper on...i was just 18 years old back then....so because some men act like dogs doesn't make all men dogs.....stop hyping what's between these women legs abeg....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Calmtvmedia(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Okay, talk
It's a private talk. Is there any way i can contact you?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
happney65:

My business is a public entity?ohh la la.I guess you can charge me to court too if I want my office to close by 8..something is definitely wrong with you..

If you don't like what I do go and report..I will see the police that will arrest me.

My Lord!

Ko ni da fun Diezani, GEJ, Abacha, IBB, Dasuki and co. These people have destroyed lives.

We keep on churning out reetarded beings like pure water. This boy is a talking cretin.

Foool, if you tried that in a sane society, you would be paying through your arse.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Oh shiit....where is coogar? Please if you reading this abeg come back too....i miss all this crazy fellas.....grin grin

One last question, are you in any way an Ijebu boy? I know for sure you Yoruba....
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop deluding yourself most brilliant one. It's just one of the 500,000 sexual encounters she will provide in the same marriage, such a person will be fine.

Am sorry, because she has had 500,000 consensual sex means he is entitled to force her to have a non-consensual one?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Oh shiit....where is coogar? Please if you reading this abeg come back too....i miss all this crazy fellas.....grin grin

One last question, are you in any way an Ijebu boy? I know for sure you Yoruba....

Nigga, what do you think Sagamite stands for? grin

See 3rd, 7th and 8th section: https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by happney65: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

My Lord!

Ko ni da fun Diezani, GEJ, Abacha, IBB, Dasuki and co. These people have destroyed lives.

We keep on churning out reetarded beings like pure water. This boy is a talking cretin.

Foool, if you tried that in a sane society, you would be paying through your arse.

Ode..Keep on blaming people that are not bothered about you..A so called sane society with a known sexual abuser became the most powerful person in the whole wide world..Me I am not abusing anybody,just telling you what I want in my place of work before you are employed..it is left for you to accept or not,you come here and start shouting on me..O ni ku ree..
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

It's nice to find one who sees things alike..... Cheers bro....cool

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / She Told Me She Has Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.