Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15330 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Augustap(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sheun001:
Blackhawk01 laveda makydebbie augustap grin
kiss grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
so You Have Big Ynash undecided

Nope
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
shinarlaura keep viewing cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
shinarlaura keep viewing cool

Lol. Can't i view in peace again grin

Hey babes. Longest time. How have u been?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

That's because you no get points. tongue
Na something else no make me argue jare. undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Can't i view in peace again grin

Hey babes. Longest time. How have u been?
been great you?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Biacan you Havent Replied Me... I Said Give Me Your Address In GRA and Phone Number, and I Will Pay You A Visit this December undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Nope
SHOW ME I WANT TO SEE undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

been great you?

Not bad too wink

How's study?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
Biacan you Havent Replied Me... I Said Give Me Your Address In GRA and Phone Number, and I Will Pay You A Visit this December undecided
I don't want to keep having nightmares please
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not bad too wink
How's study?
it's going on well..
hope you are good baby
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

it's going on well..

hope you are good baby

Happy to hear that.

Sure dear.

Do have a great night ahead. Take care cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
I don't want to keep having nightmares please
ok... Continue Decivin your Ancestors... Deception will Bring You Shame... Better Admit Who You truely Are... You Live A Life Of pleasure But You Were Caught Beggin For Cash... I Know You Are Lying But Continue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Happy to hear that.
Sure dear.
Do have a great night ahead. Take care cheesy
you too sweet!!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

beautiful in the eyes of these cretinlipsrsealed

they shall not see me this Xmas cheesy
can you believe I have been trying to make this comment for about 30minutes now
poor network: cry

Hmmm, make them catch you sha grin

have a lovely working week ahead smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
ok... Continue Decivin your Ancestors... Deception will Bring You Shame... Better Admit Who You truely Are... You Live A Life Of pleasure But You Were Caught Beggin For Cash... I Know You Are Lying But Continue
Even you will believe that poo don't make me change my decision over you
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Even you will believe that poo don't make me change my decision over you
what Decision... You Call Me Ugly... Lol. Yet You Cant show Your Face... You Said I Show Come To GRA and See Where You Live... Give Me Your Address Let Me Visit You In GRA this December
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
She is either a guy or she is deranged. I have been observing her comments of late. She is a lady of easy virtue(paradoxical).

The sad thing is that some girls here follows the insane advice she gives while forming feminist. Leave her alone. She cannot even upload her pics.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
what Decision... You Call Me Ugly... Lol. Yet You Cant show Your Face... You Said I Show Come To GRA and See Where You Live... Give Me Your Address Let Me Visit You In GRA this December
I didn't do it intentionally you're a man you are suppose to be mature.......nah

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
She is either a guy or she is deranged. I have been observing her comments of late. She is a lady of easy virtue(paradoxical).

The sad thing is that some girls here follows the insane advice she gives while forming feminist. Leave her alone. She cannot even upload her pics.
So says a man who can't pay for my premium account
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you too sweet!!

Remember 14 years in jail o

grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

Lmao.

How your side?

Harmattan don come, yours?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by McBrooklyn(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wetin dey sup here na??
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
I didn't do it intentionally you're a man you are suppose to be mature.......nah
if You Knew Me Offline you Will Love Personality... Stop Tryin To Express Yourself Above Your Limits... I Just Expect You To Be Real... Thats All Dear... If You Are Beautiful I Will Like You, If You Aint So Beautiful I Will Still Like You For It. Just Be Real...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:

i Just Dont Understand her
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
So says a man who can't pay for my premium account
Ya I agree I can't pay for your premium account. I am a 200level pharmacy student and I don't like living fake life. I would also encourage you to do the same. If you disagree you are nt living fake life. Quote me again and I will will give you a drill which will eventually expose you.

Live is too serious for excess online attention seeking. You will understand it when you grow up better.
Good night love
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Harmattan don come, yours?

A Lil bit over here....but, the sun over here can roast plantain grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
if You Knew Me Offline you Will Love Personality... Stop Tryin To Express Yourself Above Your Limits... I Just Expect You To Be Real... Thats All Dear... If You Are Beautiful I Will Like You, If You Aint So Beautiful I Will Still Like You For It. Just Be Real...
Am real I can't fake what I don't have everything I say here is true......... so many green snakes here even the ones you call your friends here are those calling me names earlier today
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Ya I agree I can't pay for your premium account. I am a 200level pharmacy student and I don't like living fake life. I would also encourage you to do the same. If you disagree you are nt living fake life. Quote me again and I will will give you a drill which will eventually expose you.

Live is too serious for excess online attention seeking. You will understand it when you grow up better.
Good night love
Green snake don't call me love
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
i Just Dont Understand her
Just leave her with her misery. Something will eventually caught up with her. It is evident that she will not give in to your request.

Biacan if you are reading this, I will send you 5k out of my stringent student budget if you can allow the guy to confirm three things when he comes visiting

1)Your beauty
2)your mansion and ur rich boyfriend
3)Your originality
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Just leave her with her misery. Something will eventually caught up with her. It is evident that she will not give in to your request.

Biacan if you are reading this, I will send you 5k out of my stringent student budget if you can allow the guy to confirm three things when he comes visiting

1)Your beauty
2)your mansion and ur rich boyfriend
3)Your originality
thats What I Want To See

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / What makes a perfect relationship? / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.