Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15334 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Eby state nde mmadu anaghi ama obodo anyi o ebe Onye aguru ebe ulo ugbo elu na Enugu state sii

Oh! That engineer is doing a fantastic job there! I was there about two months ago, I must say I'm impressed, bro.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Tboy1419: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Club Brugge playing 1-1 with zulte
Valencia vs baca 0-0
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ellyne:
I'm Ellyn

Oh, I'm James.... James Bond. cool

What brings you to these parts? Ellyn..
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
I was there last month, I was very impressed, he's best thing to happen to the state since creation
IamSINZ:

Oh! That engineer is doing a fantastic job there! I was there about two months ago, I must say I'm impressed, bro.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Haaaaaa! That could be your in-law eventually ooo. angry

Lol. #Word kiss
That's true, he's a cute bobo. kiss kiss

Rola he's not cuter than mine ooo.... cheesy

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Tboy1419: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
ifex370:
Tamarapetty
who is she, is she on nairaland
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
That's true, he's a cute bobo. kiss kiss

Rola he's not cuter than mine ooo.... cheesy

Kiss him not! angry undecided

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Iro ni oooo embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Exactly grin
I know what you look like grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Oh, I'm James.... James Bond. cool

What brings you to these parts? Ellyn..

*sneezes* *clears throat* *coughs*

Np: The weekend - Earned it
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Safiaa(f): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

I know what you look like grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I was there last month, I was very impressed, he's best thing to happen to the state since creation

Kudos to him, I heard some people are already scheming to have him out. I wonder when Igbo's will shelve personal interest and work for the betterment of the people. Despite all that man has done, they're still eyeing his seat. Pathetic!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

*sneezes* *clears throat* *coughs*

Weyrey gringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Weyrey gringrin

You no wan get respect again, abi? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Kiss him not! angry undecided

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Iro ni oooo embarassed
It's true. angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

You no wan get respect again, abi? undecided

Ah! baami, sorry sir! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yea it's normal for people to think there can do better, but no one can upstage him,that I am very sure of
IamSINZ:

Kudos to him, I heard some people are already scheming to have him out. I wonder when Igbo's will shelve personal interest and work for the betterment of the people. Despite all that man has done, they're still eyeing his seat. Pathetic!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Ah! baami, sorry sir! grin

Awayu? Hope you've eaten? undecided
Don't bother saying no cus I haven't eaten also tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
It's true. angry angry

You wish tongue

Make we dey compare beard gang and baby face? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tboy1419:

Club Brugge playing 1-1 with zulte
Valencia vs baca 0-0
I'm glad the ref bluffed with the Messi goal lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yea it's normal for people to think there can do better, but no one can upstage him,that I am very sure of

Politics is a game of personal interest. Perhaps there are "interests" that are not being taken care of. I guess that's where all the bad blood is coming from.

Do you belong to any structure in your state?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

Awayu? Hope you've eaten? undecided Don't bother saying no cus I haven't eaten also tongue

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You wish tongue

Make we dey compare beard gang and baby face? grin
I'll soon slap you. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll soon slap you. angry angry angry angry angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

E pain am, I don win. tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Spanish referees are seriously mad
How is this not a goal....This should be barca 1- nil by now

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
I was a registered card carrying member of PDP but my Oldman is in APC, for now I can't participate in politics coz I am a civil servant and I should be apolitical but I envisage I will be partisan in the nearest future
IamSINZ:

Politics is a game of personal interest. Perhaps there are "interests" that are not being taken care of. I guess that's where all the bad blood is coming from.

Do you belong to any structure in your state?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

E pain am, I don win. tongue
I don't want to argue. angry grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamJ:
rokia is fine, blackhawk1 is and some lipsrsealed ,if ure looking for beautiful this is the wrongest place to check
every Body Is Ugly To You... So If You Talk About Beauty Then I Might Believe you And Want To See Your definition of Beauty
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't want to argue. angry grin

That's because you no get points. tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
grin of recent we no dey see her again.dat whyogun na werey cheesy.
lol
I dey tell you my boss

maybe he don go back to Asia,

Network is terrible today oo
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=IamSINZ post=62742752][/quote]

Lmao.

How your side?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Of course, she is. kiss
I was answering her question.
so You Have Big Ynash undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" / Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.