Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15333 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
TheManofTomorrow:
Just leave her with her misery. Something will eventually caught up with her. It is evident that she will not give in to your request.

Biacan if you are reading this, I will send you 5k out of my stringent student budget if you can allow the guy to confirm three things when he comes visiting

1)Your beauty
2)your mansion and ur rich boyfriend
3)Your originality
grin What's your problem with my rich boyfriend...........you can come spend the holiday with my gateman
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Am real I can't fake what I don't have everything I say here is true......... so many green snakes here even the ones you call your friends here are those calling me names earlier today
everyone Here Is My Friend... Give Me Your Address
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
cheesy cheesy grin grin What's your problem with my rich boyfriend...........you can come spend the holiday with my gateman
Alryt ma. My rich and beautiful girl. Take care.
Sweet dreams cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
everyone Here Is My Friend... Give Me Your Address
So that you will continue from where your friends stop by trolling me
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
DeadRat:
thats What I Want To See
You won't be seeing any of those. From her reply, she isn't a guy. She is just a teen
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Alryt ma. My rich and beautiful girl. Take care.
Sweet dreams cheesy cheesy
When you resume send me your acct details so I can help you while in school......... my rich boyfriend gives me more than that
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You won't be seeing any of those. From her reply, she isn't a guy. She is just a teen
lol I just clock 20 this year any problem with that........?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
lol I just clock 20 this year any problem with that........?
oh no. You are my age bracket sef. I only admire you a lot.

Its not easy being barely 20 and having a rich boyfriend, a fat bank account, a mansion and many other good things of life. It just shows you work really hard to make your money. God bless your hustle.

I hope I can learn this lucrative business of yours. Hunger wan kill me here oo. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I was a registered card carrying member of PDP but my Oldman is in APC, for now I can't participate in politics coz I am a civil servant and I should be apolitical but I envisage I will be partisan in the nearest future

By virtue of your work station, you have to support any govt in power be it PDP or APC, na govt property you be grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

A Lil bit over here....but, the sun over here can roast plantain grin

You know say you keep head like plantain, nor let am roast you o.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
oh no. You are my age bracket sef. I only admire you a lot.

Its not easy being barely 20 and having a rich boyfriend, a fat bank account, a mansion and many other good things of life. It just shows you work really hard to make your money. God bless your hustle.

I hope I can learn this lucrative business of yours. Hunger wan kill me here oo. gringrin
My boyfriend is a real gentleman he works his ass off to please me......... he is so rich caring handsome and respectful
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Amarabae(f): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
I have noticed that the boys are more populated than girls in this section.
Maybe wrong tho.
Most beautiful? No one is most beautiful, we are all beautiful. grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
My boyfriend is a real gentleman he works his ass off to please me......... he is so rich caring handsome and respectful
I pray you won't lose him. But don't you think insulting many monikers on NL here just because they are broke is not good. It is not good now, everyone was once broke. Me sef I am broke . As long as there is life, their is hope.

Promise me you will change nah to seal our chat and friendship tonight
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Kimcutie: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Howdy Biacan!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I pray you won't lose him. But don't you think insulting many monikers on NL here just because they are broke is not good. It is not good now, everyone was once broke. Me sef I am broke . As long as there is life, their is hope.

Promise me you will change nah to seal our chat and friendship tonight
Hahahahahh promise...... but you guys have no chill here always bashing ladies calling us slay queens and olosh**
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
Howdy Biacan!
hi
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by ariklawani(f): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
I believe in the beauty of the heart .am glad I got heart of gold.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

You know say you keep head like plantain, nor let am roast you o.

undecided
At least, it's still better than having a maize head cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Bowili: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Hahahahahh promise...... but you guys have no chill here always bashing ladies calling us slay queens and olosh**
Biko don't mind them. Just try to change a little bit and watch how the majority will tilt to admire you like I'm doing now. You can't please everybody remember
U promise?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Amarabae(f): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
ariklawani:
exactly dear.
Facial beauty impress the eyes but beautiful heart impresses and touches the soul.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Biko don't mind them. Just try to change a little bit and watch how the majority will tilt to admire you like I'm doing now. You can't please everybody remember
U promise?
Promise thank you sir....... sweet dreams
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

undecided At least, it's still better than having a maize head cheesy

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Kimcutie: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
hi
Argh!!
Sorry i made a mistake, i really don't want to answer your "hi".
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ibkayee, Spaxon and Makydebbie
my chief my chief..

Me ayam beautiful but I have senior aunties here o...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Promise thank you sir....... sweet dreams
I am not sir, I am just student gringrin. Will really love to talk to you about more issues but I will be busy in the weeks to come. Bye miss biacan.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by biacan(f): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am not sir, I am just student gringrin. Will really love to talk to you about more issues but I will be busy in the weeks to come. Bye miss biacan.
Bye
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

undecided At least, it's still better than having a maize head cheesy

I will tell Lastking you're taking swipes at him grin

cc: Lastking147
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
ariklawani:

Can I believe in it with you? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shinarlaura, my Queen cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
BluntBoy:
Shinarlaura, my Queen cheesy

Yes hun tongue

Not sleeping. What's up?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes hun tongue

Not sleeping. What's up?

Was about to when I saw you viewing and decided to say hi. How is my goddess doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.