Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15295 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Ellyne(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Nevermind.smiley
Okay
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

oh good news shocked
will u come out wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Safiaa(f): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

She said she's a jaw dropper, wonder why she won't flaunt it if she has it...
Because I will scatter NL grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Tboy1419: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Valencia to beat baca tonight
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Sheun001(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
GiantDick:

Yabaleft escapee undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

will u come out wink
lol..you didn't inform me ontime..I have already scheduled my plans,maybe some other timewink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yeahhhh! The one and only Blackie! Iyamm a changed person... Someone called me a feminist offline. cheesy grin angry
Hahahaha cheesy grin
Hope it's not that fine bobo? undecided
Or is it Baeby? grin
Blackie like me, someone approached me in church to say I was too black that I should bleach a little. The way she said it ehn, na because she get body pass me I for slap am. embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ellyne:
who's June?

You sure you ain't June
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..you didn't inform me ontime..I have already scheduled my plans,maybe some other timewink
Maybe if we are going on break
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nedfed(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Are dia beautiful gals on Nairaland?
All we av here are baby mama, slay queens, olosho etc.

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Because I will scatter NL grin

Just like the guy uploading the yellow preek abi? gringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
Whywhyogun
grin
grin
greiboy:
Whywhyogun
grin
of recent we no dey see her again.dat whyogun na werey cheesy.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Esim obodo ana akapo nnu obodo anyi
IamSINZ:

Nwa afor IMO state, what about you?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Maybe if we are going on break
aii then
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Ellyne(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

You sure you ain't June
I'm not June
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Sheun001(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
GiantDick:
Dafuq brah! You gay?? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Esim obodo ana akapo nnu obodo anyi

Nwanne, amarokwam ebe ina akpo aha. Biko sugharia ya na'oyibo grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha cheesy grin
Hope it's not that fine bobo? undecided
Or is it Baeby? grin
Blackie like me, someone approached me in church to say I was too black that I should bleach a little. The way she said it ehn, na because she get body pass me I for slap am. embarassed embarassed

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Fine bobo? I don forget him sef, na hin shoe I dey remember now, Debbie ya mad ahswear! cheesy grin
Baeby keh, no ooo. A nairalander. cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy... Iyen deep! You for tell am to help you contact Bob or pour you hot oil. angry undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

aii then
yup dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ellyne:
I'm not June

The resemblance is uncanny... sorry about that. Who are you then if I may ask?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Fine bobo? I don forget him sef, na hin shoe I dey remember now, Debbie ya mad ahswear! cheesy grin
Baeby keh, no ooo. A nairalander. cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy... Iyen deep! You for tell am to help you contact Bob or pour you hot oil. angry undecided
Lmao. Shoe wey don slack and e don pass through the fan and the fire. grin
Oh. It's true when you don't agree with them, you're a feminist. grin

I just told her I love my skin color and left jare. sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Safiaa(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Just like the guy uploading the yellow preek abi? gringrin
Exactly grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Eby state nde mmadu anaghi ama obodo anyi o ebe Onye aguru ebe ulo ugbo elu na Enugu state sii
IamSINZ:

Nwanne, amarokwam ebe ina akpo aha. Biko sugharia ya na'oyibo grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lmao. Shoe wey don slack and e don pass through the fan and the fire. grin
Oh. It's true when you don't agree with them, you're a feminist. grin

I just told her I love my skin color and left jare. sad

Haaaaaa! That could be your in-law eventually ooo. angry

Lol. #Word kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by ifex370(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tamarapetty
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Ellyne(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

The resemblance is uncanny... sorry about that. Who are you then if I may ask?
I'm Ellyn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.