Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (15874 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk01: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2017
KushyKush:

Ok. I guess I can refer to all Germans being Nazi's. Since I don't need to live there to know this undecided

I guess

When you're done crucifying the insider (Slayer), you can then trash everything out with the outsider (Kashy)... Otherwise, it's a baseless fight.

Happy Sunday.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Kimcutie: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Yes, I know. Thanks. grin
I write at least 2k words in two days.

G'morning btw, since you refused to say so.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh hmmmm "breath well" Person nor wan enter trouble oo abeggringrin
How ur side dey go na
cheesy Fine fine
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Sirgay: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
It is the same thing as being petty, sir. sad
Lmao and someone is willing to pay you for an article, A dummy who thinks "Nigerians being petty" is the same as " Nigerians being angry over petty things" what a waste of years in school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
It isn't about Nigerians, actually. It is about humans. Are Nigerians the only ones on Facebook,IG and other social media? Nope.
Anyways, that doesn't give her racist ass the right to spit rubbish about Nigerians on a Nigerian forum that is literally her sole reason for existing.
I know bae, but I used Nigeria as an example when I was chatting with LadyGodiva because the discussion is about Nigeria and this a Nigerian forum. The problem is with us Africans. We're quick to tag whites racist when we're being insulted by them, forgetting we've to love and respect ourselves so that we can be respected too. Most times, we're our own haters, when we even hate ourselves here and disrespect each other, how can they respect us? Even here, I'm being insulted for being "too black". Even by my own black folks.

Imagine a white guy comes here for information, and see the way Nigerians insults and tag each other names here, do you think we'll be taken serious? We can't keep looking down at our fellow blacks and expect that respect.

Chai pastor Don catch me ooo. embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Haters are always going to hate.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

please write and share me the money!!!hustling things this xmas..

don't lazy around joor,,gerrup and do something
smiley
No worries, I will send you airtime for you to send Xmas and new year wishes with.winkwink

I will start soon...wanna eat breakfast first though.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2017
humeeh:
Abi nah. .happy Sunday... No church ni?
I dey church nii. sad
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Hating? Please stop throwing words around anyhow. I don't hate on real people seff, not to talk of virtual ones. grin

People who get angry over petty things do so because they are petty. So, what's your point?
My point is her definition of the comment she made is different from the meaning you have for it.
The last time I checked you're a lady.
I don't trade words with ladies..
I'm not good at that.
I want to use 7 to fight for Odin..
Bye..

2 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol at least you’ve stayed for ten years amongst us and you’re not judging based on what you see online
Sure. kiss
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Kimcutie: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy Fine fine
Howdy Miss? GM
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by KushyKush: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

When you're done crucifying the insider (Slayer), you can then trash everything out with the outsider (Kashy)... Otherwise, it's a baseless fight.

Happy Sunday.

Who gives a crap about a troll. You didn't read my comment about him did you?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by philcz(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

I will do the challenge for him.
Can you come to mkd?
Ok. I will do the challenge for him too. Where in Makurdi?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2017
walepackage:
you are just an attention seeker boy.I saw your thread yesternight and decided to be mute,but you opening another thread and complaining about the post, shows how much you are enjoining this e-brawl and boosting your deflated ego.Why would a matured guy post his pix for rate.Thou, you are a boy.Thats is the bitter truth swallow it.
who's this? undecided
Get a life already...

You still have a last chance to do away with spiteful comments...
Just 28days left of the year left for you to grow up...
Seriously?

What does my posting my picture for opinions precipitate to being a boy?
Oh well, you're just exhibiting your average Nigerian mentality...
Where is it stipulated on social media that you can't get different opinions of yourself or your pictures..
Man, go sit yo ass down and stop forming matured when your English is still a toddler...
You try hard to sound intelligent but your post is so shallow, I'd be forced to compare it to your feather brained 1Q
Just a simple Google search will show you that only black sites (Nigerian sites in particular) are the only ones who bash people who are open minded...
Go to the largest forum in the world (I bet you don't know it...) and see folks doing same and getting opinions and reviews...only a black man will see something wrong with this....

I don't have a life in here as this forum is just a virtual reality and what we represent here isn't obtainable in real life...
Stop b**ching about because you sound so lame and incoherent... undecided

8 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2017
philcz:
Ok. I will do the challenge for him too. Where in Makurdi?
Wadata...
Quote me when you are in...
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
No worries, I will send you airtime for you to send Xmas and new year wishes with.winkwink

I will start soon...wanna eat breakfast first though.
cheesycheesy

what a friend you are wink

I took my breakfast as early as 6 :am

don't know why I was very hungry that time though,,oya write wella..

takia kiss
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
I know bae, but I used Nigeria as an example when I was chatting with LadyGodiva because the discussion is about Nigeria and this a Nigerian forum. The problem is with us Africans. We're quick to tag whites racist when we're being insulted by them, forgetting we've to love and respect ourselves so that we can be respected too. Most times, we're our own haters, when we even hate ourselves here and disrespect each other, how can they respect us? Even here, I'm being insulted for being "too black".

Imagine a white guy comes here for information, and see the way Nigerians insults and tag each other names here, do you think we'll be taken serious?

Chai pastor Don catch me ooo. embarassed embarassed
I understand you, babe. But the fact that we don't treat ourselves right doesn't mean we give others the right to treat us that way too.
A very wise Yoruba adage says " E le eleyoro lo ki eh to fi abo le adie"

Rough translation means, always chase off the stranger before rebuking your own. Do not do it in the presence of the stranger lest he takes you both for granted.

Whites don't need our validation, why do we need theirs?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by philcz(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:
Wadata... Quote me when you are in...
Nah. Meet me at North Bank. tongue
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by tonytetuila: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:
who's this? undecided
Get a life already...

You still have a last chance to do away with spiteful comments...
Just 28days left of the year left for you to grow up...
Seriously?

What does my posting my picture for opinions precipitate to being a boy?
Oh well, you're just exhibiting your average Nigerian mentality...
Where is it stipulated on social media that you can't get different opinions of yourself or your pictures..
Man, go sit yo ass down and stop forming matured when your English is still a toddler...
You try hard to sound intelligent but your post is so shallow, I'd be forced to compare it to your feather brained 1Q
Just a simple Google search will show you that only black sites (Nigerian sites in particular) are the only ones who bash people who are open minded...
Go to the largest forum in the world (I bet you don't know it...) and see folks doing same and getting opinions and reviews...only a black man will see something wrong with this....

I don't have a life in here as this forum is just a virtual reality and what we represent here isn't obtainable in real life...
Stop b**ching about because you sound so lame and incoherent... undecided
dude why? grin
Him offend you before?
Murder

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2017
philcz:
Nah. Meet me at North Bank. tongue
Lol.
Baba you be boss.
I humble for you..
You be Lord.
Pardon me sir...

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Don't forget my Sunday sweetness photo kiss
makydebbie:
I dey church nii. sad
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Sirgay:
Lmao and someone is willing to pay you for an article, A dummy who thinks "Nigerians being pretty" is the same as " Nigerians being angry over petty things" what a waste of years in school.
Pretty? Smh. Wooz, get a literature textbook.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
Howdy Miss? GM
Morning my dear.. I am fine and you?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
I write at least 2k words in two days.

G'morning btw, since you refused to say so.
Oh try. grin
I write 5K in a day.

Good morning to you too.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Sirgay: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Pretty? Smh. Wooz, get a literature textbook.
lmao, at least mine was a typographical error but yours is an example of poor education and waste of cash.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by philcz(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

Lol.
Baba you be boss.
I humble for you..
You be Lord.
Pardon me sir...
Lol.. You too na oga. Quoted you because I saw you're from Mkd. It's nice having my homies here.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cheesycheesy

what a friend you are wink

I took my breakfast as early as 6 :am

don't know why I was very hungry that time though,,oya write wella..

takia kiss
Iyamm a good friend nih. grin grin

Take care, my love. I will ttyl. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2017
KushyKush:

Who gives a fück about what Slayer2 typed? The guy is a dummy No one takes serious.

I am against your comment about Nigerians always getting angry at petty things. You must have seen all Nigerians to come at that conclusion.

I know I am burnt ugly and black but that is better than being a dumb white racist bìtch. You have always been racist even before this thread.

I am certain you will feel offended about someone generalizing when comparing citizens of your country especially when it coming from a dummy like yourself

What i said is TRUE...NIGERIANS FIGHT OVER PETTY THINGS...

Go out of your country and see how ur brothers and sisters here fight over wigs, they fight over a bottle of water...they even fight over little money, they fight over a bottle of champagne & some of ur brothers will even punch someone when they were spilled with liquor on their clothes....so the tell me again? AM I WRONG?

This is the thing, most of y'all would rather LICK fakeness over the TRUTH... Most of y'all cannot accept the TRUTH coz it hurt u.

4 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Sirgay:
lmao, at least mine was a typographical error but yours is an example of poor education and waste of cash.
Ugh...like I said, get a literature textbook.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy Fine fine
U dey enjoy d sunday nagringrin
U jus dey chop d rice only ugrin nor be so oo
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:

Well, I've abandoned the thread and account, as I don't think I can login to see spiteful comments littered every where on my thread... [/b]

It's really sad
Hahahaha. I logged in just to comment on your thread. Let me tell you one secret. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ABUSE. I did it and it worked. Take a look at a project I started (with just 10k) after being abused by both mods and some Nairalanders. Airforce1 and IamJ will be my moderators. #It'sTooLateToFail #NoFilterAttitude. tongue #LookForTroubleButMakeSureIt'sNonviolent. #ClefNation!

To view all the images, click here: www.wetclef.com/post1207.html

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2017
MissWrite:

shocked shocked, oh my G**, like seriously? There are some problems that cannot be fixed by a new moniker.

Lol, hope you've gone to church?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Looking For Mr. Right While You're In School / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.