Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (51939 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
reverse cowgirl dey break wat? shocked shocked
These na breaking new's oogringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Emmm.
Kreativgenius.
I am doing this call out publicly for a reason. Stop getting in my path, I don't mistake you for Timemod3. I have never ever mistaken you for him. So, keep your mediation to yourself.

And please, please...quit running to my mailbox.
I don't appreciate it.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Make i laff first, oplonto...

Ask Lalas nah, she ike dat style gaan. She go gee yu. How every every... Ronaldo or Messi must not win world best anymore oh. E don do us. If not we go gather Niger Delta Militants and Pro Biafra supporters with OPC and Alumajiri go Zurich. Make other players win too..
iyam ready grin

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
humeeh:
Continue the good work... The Lord is your muscle! cool
This babe don mad sha. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

iyam ready grin

Oya nah..Let's go there

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked

grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Emmm.
Kreativgenius.
I am doing this call out publicly for a reason. Stop getting in my path, I don't mistake you for Timemod3. I have never ever mistaken you for him. So, keep your mediation to yourself.

And please, please...quit running to my mailbox.
I don't appreciate it.

I don hear. Plz stop calling me names. Glad you know whose on with you. The adjectives i don't want, i've eased off. Bless
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Abeg you plz stop it

Dude pls!
Get the fck out of my e-life!
Damn!

I have having a beef with someone, and you start chooking mouth saying I mistake him for you? Who mistakes him for you?
Did we ask you to mediate?? ?? Ahnahn!
Why you too dey poke nose like this?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Dude pls!
Get the fck out of my e-life!
Damn!

I have having a beef with someone, and you start chooking mouth saying I mistake him for you? Who mistakes him for you?
Did we ask you to mediate?? ?? Ahnahn!
Why you too dey poke nose like this?

I said i've heard. Wetin again? Whose into your e-whatever, abeg give me space breathe...ease off plz
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Oya nah..Let's go there
na u go carry me go dere? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

na u go carry me go dere? cheesy

You sabi ride ontop agbalumo ?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Me izz sha excited about tomorrow's service grin cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

I said i've heard. Wetin again? Whose into your e-whatever, abeg give me space breathe...ease off plz

Give you space to what?
You're the one always chooking yourself in my matter.
Did I mention you? Did timemod3 mention you?

Why did you bring yourself into the matter?
And you are asking me to give you space?

Don't try to feel relevant.

Next thing na, you go vex post my mails. Guy park well o.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Fidelmalek(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
[b]
Aii.aii..
Here goes....

Name-Fidelis

Age-2#

Occupation- Forensic analyst

Are you single, dating or married- in between

Those u like on Romance Section-people that like me

Those u dislike on Romance section-seriously!?

Those u find annoying- all these newbies forming intelligence

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)-NwaAmaikpe grin

Those you follow and wish follows you back- for real?

Why do you follow the people you follow-up follow just one person

NLer that has sent u the most PMs-nairaland login notification

How many PMs do you get on average in a day-3-5

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- quote me i quote you
Tit for tat

Which Romancelander is fake- their life undecided

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-rok**tu lipsrsealed

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- embarassed

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - embarassed

Your favorite Romancelander(s)-makydebbie, farano, Lalas247, lefulefu

Your favorite mod-dominique

Funniest Romancelander(s)-legalese, mamagee

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-tosyne2mucj

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-diary of an Uber driver

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? (Y?) - Z undecided
Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- sirmicheal1

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Mrcock

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- undecided

NLer(S) you consider smart-mynd44, justwise

NL member that tries too hard-iamj

NLer(s) you find intriguing- sirmicheal1

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- Too late to fail Amen.. Shiii cracks me up

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- airforce1

Which other sections do you visit except romance?- travel, education, celebrities, religion

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section- lots of people

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other- I'd like to know how Mr $$$$ undecided

Who do u often agree with-tosyne2much..

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)-farano lipsrsealed

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)-I'm being honest here right? Uhmmm, 60% of emm girls.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy-lefulefu

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).-chiefpiiko

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag- don't know

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)didn't frequent nairaland much this year

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) Highly sapiosexual

Shoutout to: Lalas247[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

wetin be agbalumo ? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Give you space to what?
You're the one always chooking yourself in my matter?
Did I mention you? Did timemod3 mention?

Why did you bring yourself into the matter?

And you are asking me to give you space?

Don't try to feel relevant.

Next thing na, you go vex post my mails. Guy park well o.

Lolz @ vex post your mails. Abeg it's almost a new year plz

Plz let me be abeg. The last reign of jabs on the guy came with slings for me thinking i was him and his partner. I don waka, i have no relevance or whatsoever, you called me out with your " adjective", as i'm not a coward, it's my entitlement and deed of right to respond to it. Enjoy your peace abeg you ! I don leave your e-mention
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin be agbalumo ? grin

Ozlonto. You no sabi wetin be agbalumo? Chai... Ask any yoruba person here
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My man, all die na die o something must kill a man
I know. But at least, it should be worth it at least. See, if you die on top Nicki or Rihanna pússy now, I wee drink to your life and be glad you went in a blaze grin

But, most of them are not worth killing yourself over.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hahahahahahahah kikikikikikikik aAaaa wetin be agbalumogringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahah kikikikikikikik aAaaa wetin be agbalumogringringringrin

Chai. E mean say yu never hear ay people dey use plane travel for midnight for Benin be that?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ozlonto. You no sabi wetin be agbalumo? Chai... Ask any yoruba person here
sexybbstar abeg wetin be agbalumo? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lolz @ vex post your mails. Abeg it's almost a new year plz

Plz let me be abeg. The last reign of jabs on the guy came with slings for me thinking i was him and his partner. I don waka, i have no relevance or whatsoever, you called me out with your " adjective", as i'm not a coward, it's my entitlement and deed of right to respond to it. Enjoy your peace abeg you ! I don leave your e-mention

Who call you?
Mr delusion of persecution!!
Who call you?? ?? ?!
Aproko mediator!
Come and carry the adjective na.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

sexybbstar abeg wetin be agbalumo? cheesy

Oya dey ask dey go, make i laff first small.

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Me izz sha excited about tomorrow's service grin cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Ode grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Oya dey ask dey go, make i laff first small.
i must knw d meaning today grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Chai. E mean say yu never hear ay people dey use plane travel for midnight for Benin be that?

Oh like witches air craft u meangringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Who call you?
Mr delusion of persecution!!
Who call you?? ?? ?!
Aproko mediator!
Come and carry the adjective na.

I was on this thread before you, TimeMod is someone we follow one another, his posts automatically is synced with my account, what's yourprob if i respond to his post? Last time you threw jabs at him, it was for me, with my demographics, i chose to let it slide, when i saw it today, i wanted toget out of the middle, abeg you both can go at each other, plz leave me be abeg, i don't have the strength for quarrels. Abeg you.
What is this about nae? It's been three weeks i've been off here oh. Abeg make i take cover. Enjoy, Now i can tell you know the difference, it is well. Enjoy !
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Oh like witches air craft u meangringrin

F9
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

i must knw d meaning today grin

nah your hand e dey wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

It is well. Seems i'm known. The last time show went down, the knives came for me. It was under the assumption that i was you, till now that assumption remains. The insults were not from you i mean, but where in response to your jabs, in assumption that i was you.. Long story... You both are intelligent folks, i suggest a truce and a peace deal. wink
Several times I have been called by several other monikers. What makes me grin, so long we are like minds ( things being equal ) & the message is being sent home.

Away from self deception, everyone knows that "Truce" is an unrealistic expectation, it is the most searched non- existing word on NL, albeit idealistic than being realistic

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

F9
Explain
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

I was on this thread before you, TimeMod is someone we follow one another, his posts automatically is synced with my account, what's yourprob if i respond to his post? Last time you threw jabs at him, it was for me, with my demographics, i chose to let it slide, when i saw it today, i wanted toget out of the middle, abeg you both can go at each other, plz leave me be abeg, i don't have the strength for quarrels. Abeg you.
What is this about nae? It's been three weeks i've been off here oh. Abeg make i take cover. Enjoy, Now i can tell you know the difference, it is well. Enjoy !

Sweetie
Get this straight into your head.
I don't give 2 fcks about you. I am saying this with all seriousness.
Those mails you send, I don't fcking read them. They come into my phone and spoil my day. Stop it...

Pls, I don't mistake you for Timemod3, I don't mistake you for blackfyre. You're just assuming I do. Because you think I give a fck, sadly I don't.

So, stop playing mediator in our matter.
You don't have to do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.