Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (51933 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin
You see that Number 15 on the slumbook, the one Dee filled, make that two of us. I, too, would totally put you there if I were to fill mine grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
missyQween:

Nikkah? You are interested in arrange marriage abi ? Fix my classes o,I want to learn Arabic, Nikkah or Not

♤Not to worry , I'll teach you personally cool

♤You scared of nikkah?grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
zicoraads:

You see that Number 15 on the slumbook, the one Dee filled, make that two of us. I, too, would totally put you there if I were to fill mine grin cheesy
Haha...But why? cry
I'm not a one-night-stand material nah. I'm a wifey material. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

These your jabs. When the replies come, it will be for me. You sound as cocky as me.Jeez. Wondering what the new insults would be like.
Mr Genius, you need not preempt me. I've seen you around number of times, you ain't no stranger. It is relative, what you may refer to as Insults. I don't throw insults around as you may want to think, I only do correct misconceptions for the emphasis.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Haha...But why? cry
I'm not a one-night-stand material nah. I'm a wifey material. grin grin
Oh well. One night stands have been known to lead to good wifeys. And wifey materials have been know to be huge disappointments. So, what gives? tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Makydebbie.... Oya na... Where's yours?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
zicoraads:

Oh well. One night stands have been known to lead to good wifeys. And wifey materials have been know to be huge disappointments. So, what gives? tongue
Seriously? Damn. Oya lehz hook up. grin grin
But Dee will go first.cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Name:Thomas
Are you single,dating or married:Single
those you like on romance section:deadrat,victornezzar(iamnezzar,donaldduke2019),NoFavour,bianca,YoungDaNaval,KreativGenius,greiboy,jaksmillioniar,elantraceey,thornapple,pinkfriday,oyindidi,acme6
Those you dislike on Romance Section: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Those you find annoying on Romance section:Guys who use female monikers pretending to be females
Those you cant help but read their post:sexybbstar,frustratedrat
Those you follow and you wish follows you back:none
Nlnders that has sent you the most pm: cheesy
Why do you follow the ppl you follow:i gbadu their post
How many pms do you recieve in a day: tongue tongue tongue
Romancelanders that you ignore:none that i am aware of
Which Romancelander is fake: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Romancelanders you want to have a one night stand with: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Romancelander you crushing on: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your favourite romanelanders:Lalas247,Queensekzy,Martin0, my fellow ukwu crew paddies(greiboy,Randy91,IamSinz,Femieddy,luminouz,dacovajnr),pinkfriday,shinalaura,Mhiztahrah,KreativGenius,Augustap,jodha Benita27(kimbraa),thornapple,elantraceey,acme6.
funniest ;romancelander:Nwaikpe,brozuma,Randy91,Augustap,chibabe259
What other section do you visit:celebrities ,crime
Who do you consider sexy:Lalas247(twerkable ukwu),shinalaura(nice backyard),sexybbstar(lovely behind),Queensekzy(hot figure),thickminaj(boobilicious and hippilicious,Alexialin(hmmm boobilicious) jodha(long legged beauty).
shoutout to my fellow ukwu paddies(greiboy,IamSinz,Randy91,dacovajnr,luminious,Femieddy),the sensational sheybebaby,Lalas247, oyindidi,thornapple,sexybbstar,my pal Martin0 cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee and QueenSekxy, I appreciate your mentions. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
Mr Genius, you need not preempt me. I've seen you around number of times, you ain't no stranger. It is relative, what you may refer to as Insults. I don't throw insults around as you may want to think, I only do correct misconceptions for the emphasis.

#NoBitchAttitude

It is well. Seems i'm known. The last time show went down, the knives came for me. It was under the assumption that i was you, till now that assumption remains. The insults were not from you i mean, but where in response to your jabs, in assumption that i was you.. Long story... You both are intelligent folks, i suggest a truce and a peace deal. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
those you like on romance section:deadrat,victornezzar(iamnezzar,donaldduke2019),NoFavour,bianca,YoungDaNaval,KreativGenius,greiboy,jaksmillioniar,elantraceey,thornapple,pinkfriday.
Those you find annoying on Romance section:Guys who use female monikers pretending to be females
Romancelanders you want to have a one night stand with: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Romancelander you crushing on: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your favourite romanelanders:Lalas247,Queensekzy,Martin0, my fellow ukwu crew paddies(greiboy,Randy91,IamSinz,Femieddy,luminouz,dacovajnr),pinkfriday,shinalaura,Mhiztahrah,KreativGenius, Benita27(kimbraa)
funniest romancelander:Nwaikpe,brozuma,Randy91
Who do you consider sexy:Lalas247(twerkable ukwu),shinalaura(nice backyard),sexybbstar(lovely behind),Queensekzy(hot figure),thickminaj(boobilicious and hippilicious,Alexialin(hmmm boobilicious)

Ozlanto Ukwu squad, Papi how your side nah.? Dey sufri for the ukwu matter o, i hear say reverse cow girl dey break that thing
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Seriously? Damn. Oya lehz hook up. grin grin
But Dee will go first.cheesy
Or, we could all just go at once grin cheesy

Cc: Naijaboiy grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
interesting but we need an abridged form. This one is too long biko

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by HARDDON: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
DeadRat:
Name: Danny Walker

Romancelander you Want To Meet: Harddon

huh? Didnt they tell you I came fitted with a dangerous personality and an imposing aura?

Still wano meet? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Romanciella, so you still walk these parts cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤The thread has been invaded by High Manutd trolls gringringrin

♤Mùuurrrdddeeeerrrrrr! cheesy 《One dude there said CHELSEA IS SO STUPID, THEY SOLD MATIC & BOUGHT BAKAYÒKO》 grin
lol
bro

facts coming out

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
humeeh:
Makydebbie.... Oya na... Where's yours?
I dey cum. When I finish cumming. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
lol bro
facts coming out

♤That's what I call PARKING THE BRT NICELY
gringringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
HARDDON:

huh? Didnt they tell you I came fitted with a dangerous and an imposing aura?

Still wano meet? cheesy cheesy

Hey wasup boss. Wanna meet? I stillowe you a bottle of drink, you said you don't take alcohol...How about some smooth wine?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
those you like on romance section:deadrat,victornezzar(iamnezzar,donaldduke2019),NoFavour,bianca,YoungDaNaval,KreativGenius,greiboy,jaksmillioniar,elantraceey,thornapple,pinkfriday,oyindidi
Your favourite romanelanders:Lalas247,Queensekzy,Martin0, my fellow ukwu crew paddies(greiboy,Randy91,IamSinz,Femieddy,luminouz,dacovajnr),pinkfriday,shinalaura,Mhiztahrah,KreativGenius, Benita27(kimbraa),thornapple,elantraceey.
funniest romancelander:Nwaikpe,brozuma,Randy91
Who do you consider sexy:Lalas247(twerkable ukwu),shinalaura(nice backyard),sexybbstar(lovely behind),Queensekzy(hot figure),thickminaj(boobilicious and hippilicious,Alexialin(hmmm boobilicious)
shoutout to my fellow ukwu paddies(greiboy,IamSinz,Randy91,dacovajnr,luminious,Femieddy),the sensational sheysheybaby,Lalas247,thornapple,sexybbstar,my pal Martin0 cheesy

Ukwu chairman I greet ur ministry ooo...

Shaybebaby come and salut ukwu chairmangringringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by banre(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
no time to type abeg.... una try o.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ozlanto Ukwu squad, Papi how your side nah.? Dey sufri for the ukwu matter o, i hear say reverse cow girl dey break that thing
reverse cowgirl dey break wat? shocked shocked

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤That's what I call PARKING THE BRT NICELY
gringringrin
5mins 2 get a draw but they West Ham(waste am)
If u know what I know
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I dey cum. When I finish cumming. lipsrsealed
Rotflmfao! Debbie oo!Who is cumming you like this? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
TimeMod3:

Listen for the umpteenth time; I do not care the type of cream you rub in between your thighs nor the measure of diçks that go in & out of it... These are my words, Nuture them in your heart and spread them among y'all Bitches.. I don't give a sperm of fuçk about noneofyu.

#NoBitchAttitude

Olodo! grin
By the way, for all it's worth, please ignore the attention seeker who thinks I mistake you for him. Never have, never will.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
My man, all die na die o something must kill a man
zicoraads:

Bro, how do you put in this much effort in chasing ladies on an empty forum? What happened to the ones in real life?

These ladies will use you to 'count scores.' It's only a matter of time.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Romanciella(f): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
]Name- Maryam

Age- Old enough

Occupation- Student

Are you single, dating or married- Married

Those u like on Romance Section- Don't remember the names, they've mostly deactivated anyway

Those u dislike on Romance section- used to be one Mr cork

Those u find annoying- None

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Mr explorer

Those you follow and wish follows you back- lol

Why do you follow the people you follow- Lots of reasons but mostly because of the comments they post

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- D*mn!

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- Considering the fact that am not an active user. Not much!

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- None

Which Romancelander is fake- A whole bunch of them

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- NONE! (I have a thing for cute fulani/shuarabs type)

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
Tau none
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - Lol

Your favorite Romancelander(s) Do I even have, maybe rokoatu

Your favorite mod I guess Lalstivlala

Funniest Romancelander(s) They are very much

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads Mr explorer

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- Am not much of a dairy person and I definitely don't stalk

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Hmmmm none

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- I don't know

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- None, maybe cuz I live in core north

NLer(S) you consider smart-

NL member that tries too hard- Pretty much half of the guys and ladies

NLer(s) you find intriguing-

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Religious depends on my mood

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.

Who do u often agree with

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric orMotivational

PHeewwww

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
humeeh:
Rotflmfao! Debbie oo!Who is cumming you like this? grin
Him ooo. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

reverse cowgirl dey break wat? shocked shocked

Make i laff first, oplonto...

Ask Lalas nah, she ike dat style gaan. She go gee yu. How every every... Ronaldo or Messi must not win world best anymore oh. E don do us. If not we go gather Niger Delta Militants and Pro Biafra supporters with OPC and Alumajiri go Zurich. Make other players win too..

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Him ooo. grin grin
Continue the good work... The Lord is your muscle! cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Him ooo. grin grin

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Olodo! grin
By the way, for all it's worth, please ignore the attention seeker who thinks I mistake you for him. Never have, never will. I really don't know why anyone would wanna put himself in the spot.

Abeg you plz stop it

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.