Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24161 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by kamarra(f): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
mistel:
weirdo!

Lol
Yea

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
see u, u need deliverance from totology tinz
Lol... Hope say na toto you go take deliver me tongue
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Errrrrr... I'm sorry, I was having bad day earlier. How have you been? smiley
didnt Know That, sorry About That. I Get Alot Of Bad Days But I Do Well With Hiding them...

I'm doing Okay, at Least.. How Is The Evening Over There

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Stay indoor and do ma shiiit i.e masturbate to stupor and cum several times. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
and i tell men the D!ck has more value than the Pvssy and they call me crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
na food?
apart from Baba God and Money... Nothing sweet pass when person dey Cum...
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:
and i tell men the D!ck has more value than the Pvssy and they call me crazy grin

LMFAO
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by somehow: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chai.. OP said one day only, tell me how you intend turning to a father in one day!
izaray:
Hey, face ur front...Is there anything on my write-up you dnt understand Yet you a question was asked by you. Am trying so hard not to be disrespectful to you... I personally dislike attention seeker, tnks!

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by toyoC1(f): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
I would do this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by banre(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
If you know how I hate this thing ehn, I'm always disgusted seeing guys do it.

answer d damn question madam....why u dey beat bush

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by banre(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
some gals savage gan o grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Pocohantas what are you gonna do?!!! Random poking babes in the butt and Vj or bake a cake using your pen!s to stir the batter? Tell us what you ll do if you got a D!CK for a day. I honestly will like to know.

I can't think of anything special I will do with it right now. Random poking isn't my thing...I might exchange it for riches grin grin

where is lala247, hope you're good?
Been long I saw that username.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dreamworld: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nna mehnn, the kind comments from babes here, I give up

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by adaksbullet: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Stay indoor and do ma shiiit i.e masturbate to stupor and cum several times. grin grin
kai sad
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by adaksbullet: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will jazz and impregnate every of my female friends that has said bad things about me just to gain favour from someone else. grin
cry
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by CaptainCodes(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lol, grin Lmao.. funny posts..
these girls are even scarier than I am. I can think of one thing I would do if I am given a pvvssy for one day.

probably just stare at it all day..
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
kai sad
kini big deal?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
cry
lol... You go cry tire grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
banre:

answer d damn question madam....why u dey beat bush
Why is my answer so important to you? Keep scrolling.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
what happened To us? We Used To Be Good Friends.

You are pathetic!!! Jeez men...

I wonder how blackhawk01 would be laughing in her mind!!

You need help buddy, you need it fast

3 Likes

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by adaksbullet: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol... You go cry tire grin
so u are which too d'obo too undecided undecided
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Big and yellow deek? shocked shocked lipsrsealed
I want a big black monstrous dick.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by adaksbullet: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
kini big deal?
I'm shakes mine heads on desgust too u undecided
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

lol big like IROKO tree. Piss on their faces is all you going to do. A lady not on this platform wrote that she is going to ambush as many babes while they are sleeping, poking any hole available like a dagger, and not being merciful at all while thrusting. Then, is that all you going to do if you got a DICK for a day?
Lol, I'll fvck my boyfriend same way he has been fvcking me. grin grin

Abeg na joke ooo. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will jazz and impregnate every of my female friends that has said bad things about me just to gain favour from someone else. grin

Evil gel
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by stevecantrell: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dimples129:
I would rape my ex grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Some of the responses on this thread including toyoc1 photo are highly disturbing...

Just when i thought i was safe to return to nl
...logging off see you 2018 bgg.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'll fvck my boyfriend same way he has been fvcking me. grin grin

Abeg na joke ooo. cheesy

Liar, no be joke
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
stevecantrell:

Some of the responses on this thread including toyoc1 photo are highly disturbing...

Just when i thought i was safe to return to nl
...logging off see you 2018 bgg.

Don't worry he was an asshole and he deserves a dick in the ass grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I want a big black monstrous dick.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Liar, no be joke
If you say so.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BabbanBura(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Be honest.

ibkkk come answer this question woo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.