Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24169 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
didnt Know That, sorry About That. I Get Alot Of Bad Days But I Do Well With Hiding them...

I'm doing Okay, at Least.. How Is The Evening Over There

Lol. Some of us aren't so good at concealing ours, really sorry I spoke out of turn earlier. Mabinu, eku. cheesy tongue

At least? Hang in there hun, you're definitely gonna get better. kiss

Funny how my evening is turning out well, despite having a bad day. Lol grin cheesy

BiafranBushBoy:

You are pathetic!!! Jeez men...

I wonder how blackhawk01 would be laughing in her mind!!

You need help buddy, you need it fast

And why would I laugh? He's right. We're friends, so I understand why he was shocked at my cold response.

That's the problem with most of you, you think showing you care makes you weak and all... Some of us actually know what friendship is all about.

Lastly, he isn't pathetic.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=63224524][/quote]Something like that or bigger sef, make I shift some wombs. grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I want a big black monstrous dick.

Craze! cheesy
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Craze! cheesy
Abeg I sabi bedmatics make i shift person pikin womb. grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Some of us aren't so good at concealing ours, really sorry I spoke out of turn earlier. Mabinu, eku. cheesy tongue

At least? Hang in there hun, you're definitely gonna get better. kiss

Funny how my evening is turning out well, despite having a bad day. Lol grin cheesy

And why would I laugh? He's right. We're friends, so I understand why he was shocked at my cold response.

That's the problem with most of you, you think showing you care makes you weak and all... Some of us actually know what friendship is all about.

Lastly, he isn't pathetic.

See how you sounding like my grandmom giving me her blessings... Lol

Friendship ko... Credit my account, maybe I consider you a friend.

For now, gerrarahia.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Alhajipaulo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Stay indoor and do ma shiiit i.e masturbate to stupor and cum several times. grin grin
that’s all!!
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

See how you sounding like my grandmom giving me her blessings... Lol

Friendship ko... Credit my account, maybe I consider you a friend.

For now, gerrarahia.

*In my Igbo voice*

You no say money no be problem, juss send your account details. tongue

I sound like your grandma? Hian! embarassed
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Alhajipaulo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
I will Bleep anything fuckable grin
why nurses like f**k
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:

You don't say! shocked shocked

Comman shift mine biko lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

*In my Igbo voice*

You no say money no be problem, juss send your account details. tongue

I sound like your grandma? Hian! embarassed

Lol... "In igbo voice" shebi? You are too tribalistic.

00821554352 Unity bank. Thanks Bae...

You know you are my Darling.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... "In igbo voice" shebi? You are too tribalistic.

00821554352 Unity bank. Thanks Bae...

You know you are my Darling.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Tribalistic? You, you lie. angry

You send am true true? Which Kain shameless gold digger be this? sad shocked

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by blingxx(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Peachess:
Try to pee everywhere the way guys do, I wanna see if it feels good doing that.

It actually feels great when you do it inside Bush especially when your bladder is full cheesy

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ibkkk(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
BabbanBura:

ibkkk come answer this question woo

You and omooba969 go hear am grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by agbonkamen(f): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alhajipaulo:
why nurses like f**k
I am not grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
i like ur sexiness. Ur from edo state.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by agbonkamen(f): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kentnickole:
thanks
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Tribalistic? You, you lie. angry

You send am true true? Which Kain shameless gold digger be this? sad shocked

EPP my ministry blaccky...

I take God beg you...

If to say na our first convo be dis...I for don dey reason *how I wan slide enter your DM* hahaha...

Chai... PM na bastard!!
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
thanks
only if wishes were horses for me now
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Ayamnezzar: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kentnickole:
what's sexy dere

All these asslickers sef.....Take am

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Alhajipaulo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am not grin
ok. Edo babes.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ayamnezzar:

what's sexy dere

All these asslickers sef.....Take am
leave her for me. I like her like that ok

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Ayamnezzar: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kentnickole:
shaaarap....I am only trying 2 say stop using the word *sexiness*
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Ayamnezzar: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kentnickole:
shharap....stop misusing the word *sexiness*
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
toyoC1:
I would do this...
chai... Why u kon make my prick stand like this. U better come calm am oh

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
shharap....stop misusing the word *sexiness*
scholar! Teach me jor
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
u kon look innocent for ur dp. Kom bleep me wt ur tight pinky jor. 20k deal
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Ayamnezzar: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kentnickole:
scholar! Teach me jor
lick this

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by toyoC1(f): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin cheesy shocked grin
Dimples129:

Don't worry he was an asshole and he deserves a dick in the ass grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by omooba969(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
ibkkk:

You and omooba696 go hear am grin

BabbanBura grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'll fvck my boyfriend same way he has been fvcking me. grin grin

Abeg na joke ooo. cheesy

Kikikiki......maky-maky-makydebbie lol
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by omooba969(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
dreamworld:
Nna mehnn, the kind comments from babes here, I give up

They are on heat...if know what I mean. grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

I can't think of anything special I will do with it right now. Random poking isn't my thing...I might exchange it for riches grin grin

Poco de pocohantas lol. U go exchange am for riches. Ah poco i no understand o!!! You mean like to get sugar mama wey go upload ur bank account with riches as you service mama wella for that day or cut your ding-dong so you use am do rituals for riches.......any wey any time something special get erection for your mind make we know wetin u go use one day pen!s do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her