Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,241 members, 7,822,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below (4954 Views)

Reasons To Stay Wicked To Nigerian Girls / My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2018
nuelzz04:
I cover my arse wit d blood of God tongue

Guy u "wahala" Is plenty wink
you said i must take my wahala. i still fail to get the sense bro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

you said i must take my wahala. i still fail to get the sense bro
u don't need to get it bro... .just leave it at dat bro cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2018
nuelzz04:
u don't need to get it bro... .just leave it at dat bro cheesy
looool grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so you would look after another man's child if your wife brought one home abi. Or would you cry dlfor a DNA test. It is not an honour and priviledge to look after another man's child. It is an extra burden, but one you would do because you want to, not because someone forced it on you. Men are also evil, they cheat and bring another woman's child and expect their wives to be fine with it but throw her out of the house if she does the same.

You Missed the point. A woman bringing a bastard child is not the same as having a maid. I said it's a honour and privilege to look after someone's child (in this context, a maid) not one dishonestly planted on me. Someone who wakes up at odd hours to look after me and my family deserves good pay, treatment and accolade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures / Women Need To Wake Up / Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.