Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57351 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Shut up bitch!!You are no way better than Airforce. Saw a thread you created about santa or whatever.Was it not for attention?

So why ranting like a mad dog cos Airforce did the same?Attention seeker oshi. undecided undecided I detest your type,bloody hypocrite.

Swish swish bish! cool

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Swish swish bish! cool
Senseless hoe,thought you feeling like a boss!Get your shit off my mention,i am done with you. undecided undecided #Spits on her face.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Shut up bitch!!You are no way better than Airforce. Saw a thread you created about santa or whatever.Was it not for attention?

So why ranting like a mad dog cos Airforce did the same?Attention seeker oshi. undecided undecided I detest your type,bloody hypocrite.

My other sister from another Mister! Merry Christmas and a happy new year kiss

Please let this slide... it ain't like you to be this savage, I thought cry

Are you bitchès all coming on What's happening tonight grin grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Senseless hoe,thought you feeling like a boss!Get your shit off my mention,i am done with you. undecided undecided #Spits on her face.
Says the pork who is a fan, all up in my old post.

Listen you minging cunt, i do not give a rats ass who you are, what you think, what makes your quim drip(red cups and the likes).

Take a hike and stop being so desperate for my attention. I ain't got no white boys for you. Sheesh.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Dumbo candlewax, she's is one of mama Charlie's subjects so you Google how many countries are visa free for Brits

like I give a flying fvck about her and the queen. the fact she's white b!tch doesn't immune her from being one one the world's most unfortunate.

she could be on social security. who knows and thinks she gots some advantage, I tell ya. visa free or no visa free. she's still got to buy tickets and I don't think she can afford that working two shifts in a "mama put"

god willing soon I'd be issued a platinum card on a leading air carrier. with all her visa free countries. where has she been able to travel.

mama Charlie subject my foot, I thought she is from the royal family too. dumb ladies of the night.

like she can afford to vacation in US at will, by the what make of car does she drive and model?

she can flaunt whatever, I'd probably match that. you get that?

Augustap

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:

My other sister from another Mister! Merry Christmas and a happy new year kiss

Please let this slide... it ain't like you to be this savage, I thought cry

Are you bitchès all coming on What's happening tonight grin grin grin
Girl, I know you got a big heart which makes you a much better person than I am.

But that bitch is rabid. I would recommend she be put down.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
candlewax:

like I give a flying fvck about her and the queen. the fact she's white b!tch doesn't immune her from being one one the world's most unfortunate.

she could be on social security. who knows and thinks she gots some advantage, I tell ya. visa free or no visa free. she's still got to buy tickets and I don't think she can afford that working two shifts in a "mama put"

god willing soon I'd be issued a platinum card on a leading air carrier. with all her visa free countries. where has she been able to travel.

mama Charlie subject my foot, I thought she is from the royal family too. dumb ladies of the night.

like she can afford to vacation in US at will, by the what make of car does she drive and model?

she can flaunt whatever, I'd probably match that. you get that?

Augustap
Well, no her fault nigerians get fvcked royally by airlines.
300 quid will get you from here to new York.

40 quid will get you to a lot of countries on mainland Europe.

One can drive a BMW under PCP for about 200 quid monthly payment.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Says the pork who is a fan, all up in my old post.

Listen you minging cunt, i do not give a rats ass who you are, what you think, what makes your quim drip(red cups and the likes).

Take a hike and stop being so desperate for my attention. I ain't got no white boys for you. Sheets!
A pork?A fan?all up on your old post?Do i look one of your asslickers?Are you for real?You must be very mad goat face.

I dont gives a fuvk about you italy slut,stop being stupid.Passed my message already,done with you.You dont worth my time.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
A pork?A fan?all up on your old post?Do i look one of your asslickers?Are you for real?You must be very mad goat face.

I dont gives a fuvk about you italy slut,stop being stupid.Passed my message already,done with you.You dont worth my time.
So why did you follow me all up in here?

Why go through my posts? If you ain't a fan.

I told you, I don't have any white boys for you. Lose some of that flubber and come back.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Cladez(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

I told you, I don't have any white boys for you. Lose some of that flubber and come back.
It seems you are ready for a fight GOODLUCK with that
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
you sound as if everyone is qualified for a PCP...lol. its true what you said about air fare why don't you guys go on and post if its so easy
shaybebaby:

Well, no her fault nigerians get fvcked royally by airlines.
300 quid will get you from here to new York.

40 quid will get you to a lot of countries on mainland Europe.

One can drive a BMW under PCP for about 200 quid monthly payment.

Next!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Go through your posts?You must be crazy bitch to think i have time to do senseless things like you do.

White boys?oh i see dating a white guy is now an achievement to you?Poverty mentality!omg! grin grin hahahahahaha

No wonder black guys rejected you,had to go for a weak white guy who likes wide and smelly pussy like yours.Italy LovePeddler .

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Logician:
you sound as if everyone is qualified for a PCP...lol. its true what you said about air fare why don't you guys go on and post if its so easy

Post what exactly?
That one travels? Is that an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Go through your posts?You must be crazy bitch to think i have time to do senseless things like you do.

White boys?oh i see dating a white guy is now an achievement to you?Poverty mentality!omg! grin grin hahahahahaha

No wonder black guys rejected you,had to go for a weak white guy who likes wide and smelly pussy like yours.Italy LovePeddler .
But I know zilch about you, can't be arsed to go through your post because YOU DON'T MATTER!!

All I deduced is from your monicker:

Pretty: err.. Jury is out on that one.

Thick: Fat or Stupid or maybe both.

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please what happened in that other lovely thread.. I was busy watching arsenal game cry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

But I know zilch about you, can't be arsed to go through your post because YOU DON'T MATTER!!

All I deduced is from your monicker:

Pretty: err.. Jury is out on that one.

Thick: Fat or Stupid or maybe both.
Hey look here sheybebaby sheybaboon,next time learn how to mind your business and stop calling people poor cos you still look like a church rat to me.Thanks to your weak white boyfriend and those guys that gives you some money after fuvking your wide pussy.

But yet,you still look hungry to me tho.#not fresh#not beautiful#ugly shoes#not frosh#Facts. Buhahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by LadyMarionette(f): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
greiboy:
Please what happened in that other lovely thread.. I was busy watching arsenal game cry

Amebo angry. Go and sleep.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Amebo angry. Go and sleep.
pleases now... I won't be able to sleep... emm I can't access some pages on that thread, why ?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Hey look here sheybebaby sheybaboon,next time learn how to mind your business and stop calling people poor cos you still look like a church rat to me.Thanks to your weak white boyfriend and those guys that gives you some money after fuvking your wide pussy.

But yet,you still look hungry to me tho.#not fresh#not beautiful#ugly shoes#not frosh#Facts. Buhahahahahaha
Keep running your mouth porky, no matter how many times you say you done, you keep coming back. Gutter snipe.

Keep hating bish, if all those apply to me, the nigga you defending is the epitome to starvation. cool Probably because you ate all the food.

Ole olojukokoro.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by LadyMarionette(f): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

WTF Babe (dude?), are you seriously coming at this girl over AirF? We all troll him and he lives for the attention. That's why he keeps creating these threads. He's a braggart and some of us try to cut him down to size after his fans make his head swell. It's all for fun, for chrissakes. You're being needlessly nasty about this. Please, stop.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Slayprincess(f): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

You're a guy.

7 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
Post what exactly? That one travels? Is that an achievement?
its not an achievement? being a. Brit isn't one too.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
Post what exactly? That one travels? Is that an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by LadyMarionette(f): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
greiboy:
pleases now... I won't be able to sleep...
emm I can't access some pages on that thread, why ?

Yeah, I can't view page 9 either. Don't know what happened.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
LadyMarionette:

WTF Babe (dude?), are you seriously coming at this girl over AirF? We all troll him and he lives for the attention. That's why he keeps creating these threads. He's a braggart and some of us try to cut him down to size after his fans make his head swell. It's all for fun, for chrissakes. You're being needlessly nasty about this. Please, stop.
Sweet of hun but you gas to realise that many people are frustrated and this forum provides an outlet.

Let her come at me, doesn't change my reality which is why I can tolerate her.
My boo: snuggled up next to me in bed all gorgeous and asleep.
My baby: in bed, sound asleep.

And some fat cvnt is here vituperating? Her problem gal, certainly not mine.

And yes, we all love to troll airfool1 because he is one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Y'all need to chill abeg! And to all those forming supporting team, y'all got irritated at his silly acts at a point, that you can look away or put up with it now doesn't mean others would too.

Quit the bitcch fight already!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Babes?Dude?call me one pluseeee. grin grin

I am not defending Airforce but i detest hyprocites like that stupid bitch.Need to put her in her place.Seriously,i am done with her. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Logician:

No it isn't however holding the citizenship does afford certain perks which to the nigga brandishing visa, is not affordable to him. Eg visa free travel.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Yeah, I can't view page 9 either. Don't know what happened.

Maybe the mods blocked it, but aren't you viewing when the e brawl was going on. ... You should know what happened
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
You're a guy.
Like seruously? shocked shocked tell me something i dont know.Na you born me? grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

No it isn't however holding the citizenship does afford certain perks which to the nigga brandishing visa, is not affordable to him. Eg visa free travel.

what difference does it make when one can afford it? not all countries are visa free to Brits and at a point you've got to apply for one

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Sweet of hun but you gas to realise that many people are frustrated and this forum provides an outlet.

Let her come at me, doesn't change my reality which is why I can tolerate her.
My boo: snuggled up next to me in bed all gorgeous and asleep.
My baby: in bed, sound asleep.

And some fat cvnt is here vituperating? Her problem gal, certainly not mine.

And yes, we all love to troll airfool1 because he is one.

Bla bla bla bla bla my boo,my baby?who asked you?must you tell us?it is none of my business!! undecided undecided Go and suck his weak dick. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.