Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74527 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Kennedy767(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
stanliwise:

Sadly, that is what most guys want and even when not friend, colleagues, society would force it.
u that even need man that is richer than ur Father.... what are u bringing to the relationship/marriage?....wot are u bringing to the table?
..only sex?.....which degree do u av?...are u worker?....

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
A guy and a girl cannot have a 100% platonic relationship. There is always feelings involved. Either lust or love.
Stop generalising. Which is my first problem with the initial post. A lot of people have female friends that are like sisters to them.

Not every guy wants to sleep with every girl they meet.

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
Don't call me dimwitted. What I said is the truth. Most times, y'all pretend to want to be friends but later want to be more than friends. It's the truth.
No guy ever approaches a girl on a 100% friendship basis.
You are still blabbing about the same unwise claim. To make it look more dumb, you are generalizing.

We've seen guys approach girls on business basis, others for assistance. Seriously this shouldn't be emanating from you.

Well, the likes of guys you've been attracting can only be blamed for such numb thoughts sitting so perfectly in you. Keep generalizing.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
You ain't always in it for relationship but you grow ten horns at the mention of friendzone... grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

Wow, she is oooo....am a living-victim...

She assumed i wanted a relationship offline cos i added her up, pluease don't blame her , she is barely 19... grin
Tell me where I said you want a relationship with me or shut up. I blocked you because you are dumb and boring and I don't do dumb and boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by stanliwise(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
bjhaid:
relationship can't be forced
And what tells you that most of we guys pester a girl because we want a relationship. Don't play the innocent game here angry sad
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

Wow, she is oooo....am a living-victim...

She assumed i wanted a relationship offline cos i added her up, pluease don't blame her , she is barely 19... grin
I had higher thoughts of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:
You ain't always in it for relationship but you grow ten horns at the mention of friendzone... grin cheesy grin

Haba are they the anti Christ shocked
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Smh undecided undecided
apart from your head, what else can you shake, your ass? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Cladez(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
stanliwise:
I know your type
C'mon kid go and look for your mates.

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
BurningBlade:
apart from your head, what else can you shake, your ass? tongue

Your hand sad

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Burnavick(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
I don't have time for argument, ladies are pure distractions and distraction is an attraction that sidetracks you from your attention

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
A guy and a girl cannot have a 100% platonic relationship. There is always feelings involved. Either lust or love.
haha, drop this mindset Biko, sounds too childish

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...hi

Na now you reply me? Infact, you no bi my frnd again...

Bye! angry
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Your hand sad
No thanks. It's for spanking butts like yours. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by CeeKay17: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
simply put, its unwise to marry a man who aint richer than my dad
So you think your dad was rich as he is now when he first married your mum? What your dad used decades to achieve, you want a man in his late twenties to have?
And going by your logic, if you were DJ Cuppy or Temi, there are only like 3 or 4 men you can marry in Nigeria since very few guys are as rich as Otedola.
I agree with everything else you've said on your post but that statement just reeks of arrogance. Except you are indirectly saying your dad is not that rich anyways so a guy in his late twenties should at least be as rich as him grin
And just so you know, most people have to reduce their standard of living once they leave their parents house, be it a girl that just got married or a bachelor that's just leaving to start his own life.
It's very easy to sit in your chair and say a guy must be as rich as your father before you marry him, but the earlier some ladies start to accept the reality, the easier life would become for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Were you expecting change from them?. It's better to expect Buhari's promised change of 1N being a Dollar than expecting NL guys to change. grin

Chai. You will always lead the forefront on topics like these.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

You are still blabbing about the same unwise claim. To make it look more dumb, you are generalizing.

We've seen guys approach girls on business basis, others for assistance. Seriously this shouldn't be emanating from you.

Well, the likes of guys you've been attracting can only be blamed for such numb thoughts sitting so perfectly in you. Keep generalizing.
Oh! So guys who see a girl walking on the streets and approach her do so on business basis? How do you even approach a girl you didn't know beforen on business basis? Do you know how stupid you sound right now?

5 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by stanliwise(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kennedy767:
u that even need man that is richer than ur Father.... what are u bringing to the relationship/marriage?....wot are u bringing to the table?
..only sex?.....which degree do u av?...are u worker?....
Am not a girl Bro, We would always find ways to justify ourselves and I understand that not all men are bad but still we are few. They girls are no saint too.
But saying a girl bring only sex to the table is a no-no. Most guy who date some tras.hy(censored) ladies want them all of a sudden to be a hard working lady over night.
I can bet you when we guys sees a hard working lady we would know(although some girls are professional actors) but most guy wouldn't want them because they are not flashy and slaying.
It is immaturity on our part, so let us stop complaining instead let us get matured and learn how to recognize real women and appreciate them when we see one.

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
bjhaid:
haha, drop this mindset Biko, sounds too childish
It's not childish, it's fact. You need to grow up.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:

Haba are they the anti Christ shocked

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

What are they not? Ish!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Cladez(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

Baba please don't kill her take it easy because she is still a kid grin

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Were you expecting change from them?. It's better to expect Buhari's promised change of 1N being a Dollar than expecting NL guys to change. grin
are you kidding or you're serious? Hope you've heard the saying "you're what you attract"?

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by 2odd(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.
Some of ur points are ok but some are way off ,you are dating boys not men , men handle rejections in different facet of life
N some are just nice cos dey are but if it's for a reason hell yeah !! even GOD created us for a reason
One lover at a time ?? Watabout girls with multiple bfs ??

You are not dumb , every action have a premise ,why go to his house at all , public place no dey ?? But u girls comes with squad to ruin guys financially.
You don't know slayqueens ?? You know those girls without work that want to use expensive things on a guy's penny ??
Those wey dey take pictures like polio victims
Those who believe their puna is a workshop
They are slayqueens!!!
Marriage ?? Are you Lord of the rings ?? If you can't discern if someone is taking you for a ride then u are on ur own
Sex is mutual love , we both enjoyed it ,so to each oda we might b intimacy gadgets ,
If a guy is persistently chasing u about may be he really likes u ?? Have you think about that ??

You are way wrong ,most guys don't care how much make if u don't start huffing and puffing about it .
If guys assume u are sleeping around maybe u are No matter how devilish a guy can b,when u come across a decent guy we don't go about tarnishing her image...

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
Tell me where I said you want a relationship with me or shut up. I blocked you because you are dumb and boring and I don't do dumb and boring.

What you told lezz aka burningblade na hin i talk ooo,

Lol, dumb and boring, i just keep laughing, you and this your fake-notion of blocking me, dint even know you did cos i ignored u like a plague after wishing u goodnight....

Lolade oo, Sending u a bc msg qualifies one dumb and being boring requires a block? So you blocked in the middle of our chat or what? You just keep springing up lies..lol...it is not good for your health ooo, anyways i understand you being a girl and the need to lie,so much fortrying to upgrade esteem. grin grin

Stop abusing me abeg, you know i don't engage females...which was why i ignored your last rebuttal grin

So kindly faaack-off grin

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

What are they not? Ish!

But they can't all be that na.....angry
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Friendzone is different from being friends with a lady! You of all people should know that wink
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

What you told lezz aka burningblade na hin i talk ooo,

Lol, dumb and boring, i just keep laughing, you and this your fake-notion of blocking me, dint even know you did cos i ignored u like a plague after wishing u goodnight....

Lolade oo, Sending u a bc msg qualifies one dumb and being boring requires a block? So you blocked in the middle of our chat or what? You just keep springing up lies..lol...it is not good for your health ooo, anyways i understand you being a girl and the need to lie,so much fortrying to upgrade esteem. grin grin

Stop abusing me abeg, you know i don't engage females...which was why i ignored your last rebuttal grin

So kindly faaack-off grin
But you made a snide comment first? I don't even have strength to go back and forth, don't make me post screenshots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by CeeKay17: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
Not true. If I meet a girl and I see she has something to offer intellectually, I don't even try to date her cuz I don't want to mess the friendship up. Besides there are some girls you meet and you are simply not attracted to them. I wonder where you have been meeting your guys anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Not true. If I meet a girl and I see she has something to offer intellectually, I don't even try to date her cuz I don't want to mess the friendship up. Besides there are some girls you meet and you are simply not attracted to them. I wonder where you have been meeting your guys anyway.
The point is even if you don't want to immediately, you will later. And do you approach girls you are not attracted to? Duh.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

Friendzone is different from being friends with a lady! You of all people should know that wink

What's the difference?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh! So guys who see a girl walking on the streets and approach her do so on relationship basis? How do you even approach a girl you didn't know beforen on business basis? Do you know how stupid you sound right now?[sup][/sup]
If you are not twice as foolish as the millipedes who birthed you, you'd know you missed the right spot from the moment you posted that daft comment.

I actually thought you were a little bit wiser than your fellow confusion of pandas in here who go about forming feminine cliques.

From your looks and collections of miserable photos you've been uploading since you registered yourself on this forum, I can clearly see why you have such shallow lackluster mindset of ALL guys wanting to get underneath your stinky unattractive skirt on a first approach.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.