Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74521 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
A guy and a girl cannot have a 100% platonic relationship. There is always feelings involved. Either lust or love.
sharrrap
How old are you
what do you know sef
I have a female friend as my bestie and my gf is cool with that also

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
It's not childish, it's fact. You need to grow up.
loool, Aunty please drop that mindset
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by 2odd(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Not true. If I meet a girl and I see she has something to offer intellectually, I don't even try to date her cuz I don't want to mess the friendship up. Besides there are some girls you meet and you are simply not attracted to them. I wonder where you have been meeting your guys anyway.
Clubs, Facebook,Twitter and Instagram that's where she's been meeting them I think, I have friends n not for once I have I think about dating them !!, They are friends!!!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:
You ain't always in it for relationship but you grow ten horns at the mention of friendzone... grin cheesy grin

SMH. Ya'all need help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop generalising. Which is my first problem with the initial post. A lot of people have female friends that are like sisters to them.

Not every guy wants to sleep with every girl they meet.
I'm not generalizing, I'm being realistic. The fact is even if they are like sisters to them, at some point, feelings must have been involved. Even if the guys don't act on it.
I don't wanna go back and forth jare.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Not true. If I meet a girl and I see she has something to offer intellectually, I don't even try to date her cuz I don't want to mess the friendship up. Besides there are some girls you meet and you are simply not attracted to them. I wonder where you have been meeting your guys anyway.
Fam, I respect intelligent and brilliant ladies a lot,
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cladez:
Baba please don't kill her take it easy because she is still a kid grin
Its no biggie if she is a kid, we will manage
but it's totally unacceptable when stupidity
is mixed with being a juvenile.

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

Friendzone is different from being friends with a lady! You of all people should know that wink

The problem is, lots of guys inadvertently help these stereotypes. I remember a thread created by maky.debbie. That thread was saying a girl and a guy can never be just friends,without the guy wanting more immediately or at some point. I was surprised to see it was guys that endorsed it more. If I go through that thread now, I might see some guys who agreed to it, disagreeing right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

SMH. Ya'all need help!
most of them need to change their mind set. funny thing is, those screaming about friend zoning a guy would grow jealous if they see the guy with a girl cuter than them. The beef no be here oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Comments I read here make me question some peeps sanity.

Mtchewww!!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

SMH. Ya'all need help!

Edakun, epp us! embarassed
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The problem is, lots of guys inadvertently help these stereotypes. I remember a thread created by maky.debbie. That thread was saying a girl and a guy can never be just friends, without the guy wanting more immediately or at some point. I was surprised to see it was guys that endorsed it more. If I go through that thread now, I might see some guys who agreed to it, disagreeing right now.
So it's always the guy(s) wanting more, not the girl(s). Hmm. And you spoke about stereotype. Wow. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

If you are not twice as foolish as the millipedes who birthed you, you'd know you missed the right spot from the moment you posted that daft comment.

I actually thought you were a little bit wiser than your fellow confusion of pandas in here who go about forming feminine cliques.

From your looks and collections of miserable photos you've been uploading since you registered yourself on this forum, I can clearly see why you have such shallow lackluster mindset of ALL guys wanting to get underneath your stinky unattractive skirt on a first approach.
Now he resorts to insults. LOL grin

I stopped engaging Retards on the 31st of Dec, 2017 sweetheart. Have fun.

4 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Sheun001(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
I'm not generalizing, I'm being realistic. The fact is even if they are like sisters to them, at some point, feelings must have been involved. Even if the guys don't act on it.

Not in all cases Haba undecided

Don't talk as if you know the mindset of majority of guys just because the ones you were fortunate to meet acted as a dick

Pheww......

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
But you made a snide comment first? I don't even have strength to go back and forth, don't make me post screenshots.
Now you gon make me mad, This same vague-attempt again? i dared you the last time to do it...post it already or fûck-off...let the whole world see you for a dunce that you are, if you like edit am, u go meet me dere, i dey wait for you...you should hurry now!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The problem is, lots of guys inadvertently help these stereotypes. I remember a thread created by maky.debbie. That thread was saying a girl and a guy can never be just friends,without the guy wanting more immediately or at some point. I was surprised to see it was guys that endorsed it more. If I go through that thread now, I might see some guys who agreed to it, disagreeing right now.
Link to the thread please. I just hope I didn't comment on it lipsrsealed grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

If you are not twice as foolish as the millipedes who birthed you, you'd know you missed the right spot from the moment you posted that daft comment.

I actually thought you were a little bit wiser than your fellow confusion of pandas in here who go about forming feminine cliques.

From your looks and collections of miserable photos you've been uploading since you registered yourself on this forum, I can clearly see why you have such shallow lackluster mindset of ALL guys wanting to get underneath your stinky unattractive skirt on a first approach.

And you just had to involve her parents? Smh.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
BurningBlade:
most of them need to change their mind set. funny thing is, those screaming about friend zoning a guy would grow jealous if they see the guy with a girl cuter than them. The beef no be here oh. grin

Sometimes I laff at comments like that.

Do guys still get friendzoned these days? By Who?

Niggurs are running away from relationships now, someone is talking friendzone. cheesy

Statements like that is caused by some stupid, useless boys that have flooded Nairaland.

You see them. Some in Secondary school, about to enter uni, in polytechnics, universities, college of education, and they haven't started thinking about life.

Na why I no dey like comment for such threads. cheesy

Una weldone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol am quite surprised at the bolded because ladies from other countries had given positive remarks about how Nigerian guys care for them financially, morally and emotionally. Could it be our Nigerian ladies are too greedy or extremely lazy to earn a source of income? Earlier this morning, a thread graced FP speaking ill of how cheap Nigerian girls fall victim of yahoo yahoo boys, what a huge shame!. Nigerian ladies can even trade their destiny for N50 suya just to show how low esteemed they are.

Of course she has a right to speak her opinion. It's her life not mine.

Nice having a conversation with you though. Your view may be different from mine but atleast you are quite intellectually sound.
The only praises I hear of Nigerian guys from our foreign counterparts is love scam and sham marriages 'cause Nigerian guys are greedy and desperate at any cost to make money. That explains why they're good at fooling white women. grin

Thanks for the compliment. Have a good night rest.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Edakun, epp us! embarassed

Go and eat. You need food, not help.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
i have been friend with a lady for almost 5 years, no feelings, not asked her out, just regular friend
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:

Condemn what ?

See this kid o, look I detest guys who asslick and never will I asslick a lady.

You talked about ladies importance and I just weak.
Which importance you dey talk about 'The other room importance' undecided
kid ke cheesy you shouldn't be bothered about kids because nobody is more childish on nairaland than you?

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Chai. You will always lead the forefront on topics like these.

SMH.
Sweetheart. grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:

That is what you say anytime your ass is being pummelled, few moments from now we'd see you embolding your words in black-brick colour, a stale-technique of faking being ghetto and hardcore grin

Drop the pics, you owe me dear, least you could do

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Trying to get a girl to help them clean their dirty house and cook on her first visit! That shii needs to stop.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by RoyalBlak007: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalas247:
when nl guys are involved we can inky dream ...
grin

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:

Up there mentioned 'stupid' That ain't an insult i guess, it's the way you progenitors address one another on a daily basis.

Just jump and pass like a disgrace to the female gender that you are cuz you are just too dumb to be labeled a real lady..#Ciao fool.
wink

5 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Sometimes I laff at comments like that.

Do guys still get friendzoned these days? By Who?

Niggurs are running away from relationships now, someone is talking friendzone. cheesy

Statements like that is caused by some stupid, useless boys that have flooded Nairaland.

You see them. Some in Secondary school, about to enter uni, in polytechnics, universities, college of education, and they haven't started thinking about life.

Na why I no dey like comment for such threads. cheesy

Una weldone.
na to dey look them nau. grin

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by CeeKay17: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
The point is even if you don't want to immediately, you will later. And do you approach girls you are not attracted to? Duh.
Now you are saying a different thing. There are friends you make naturally like school mates or office colleagues and there those you walk up to to start up a conversation. Obviously if I approached a girl at a mall or somewhere, it means I want something I guess. But if me and a girl became friends naturally, it isn't a must I would want to go further than that.
And to answer your question, yes. I've walked up to some pretty girls I sighted, but in the course of the whole thing, I realized I wasn't attracted so I left it on a platonic level.
And I have friends that seem perfectly happy to be in the friendzone cuz they are not trying to date the girl in the first place.
Like I said, I wonder where you meet your guys from if you haven't met guys that wanted nothing more than friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by horia: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Go and check the definition of kiss and tell. Something that happened on a thread which made fp.

If it was a guy who did vice-versa, will you quote me?
then why did you write it on ur post in the first place?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

So you think your dad was rich as he is now when he first married your mum? What your dad used decades to achieve, you want a man in his late twenties to have?
And going by your logic, if you were DJ Cuppy or Temi, there are only like 3 or 4 men you can marry in Nigeria since very few guys are as rich as Otedola.
I agree with everything else you've said on your post but that statement just reeks of arrogance. Except you are indirectly saying your dad is not that rich anyways so a guy in his late twenties should at least be as rich as him grin
And just so you know, most people have to reduce their standard of living once they leave their parents house, be it a girl that just got married or a bachelor that's just leaving to start his own life.
It's very easy to sit in your chair and say a guy must be as rich as your father before you marry him, but the earlier some ladies start to accept the reality, the easier life would become for all of us.
i would use my parents as an example. My mum married my dad when he had nothing, he was just starting out as a young MO, her dad was a retired policeman, i dont know the rank, but it was either mid or high as she was comfortable even though she chose to sponsor herself to school.

Fast forward tonwhen she met my dad. My dad came from a poor home, but he hustled to also send himself to school to study medicine and also take care of his family and he was already comfortable, so by the time my mum met him, yes he was better than my grandfather, in terms of achievements.

How many nigerian men of today can boast of being able to do in 30 years what their wives parents or even their own parents did in 60, no sorry 40 years? Very few.

Before you ask if i have done what my father has achieved in such time frame. My answer is even though i have not gone as far in career as my father has, when i was in each stage, eg med school, i did better than my parents by learning from their mistakes and my desire to be a worthy successor, and i even want my younger siblings to be greater than me and they have shown such promise.

I have travelled to 2 geopolitcal zones in this country and very few men have been able to beat that standard in terms of avhievement. But i am still positve and still hpping they exist on nairaland.
P. S sorry for the long epistle
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
But you made a snide comment first? I don't even have strength to go back and forth, don't make me post screenshots.
Hmmmm. The bolded is a no no for me. It reeks of immaturity and childishness. I would strongly advice you don't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.