Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (40950 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Now you know I don't understand what you wrote. sad
My dear start learning pigin ooo!
I mean how!
Meaning why coming back home?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

My dear start learning pigin ooo!

I mean how!

Meaning why coming back home?

lol grin I can figure out some meanings but there are others that loose me.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

This one in the pic is older ....
it never works out ... u have to ask a cougar lol we have one on Nl ... though deactivated but she is here somewhere looking for next fish to fry cheesy

Na wa oo older ke! Abeg go look her face well! Me I don't need a lady to tell me her age as I can guess the range she falls in!

Did u jus said it never works out well?
You mean outside hustle tinz e nor dey work?

Ahshocked looking for fish to fry ke!grin
Na wa for una ooo we nor con dey safe for una side again oo!grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by DRISKLEF(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Well the most important thing is they've found love together. Two cuties cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

lol grin I can figure out some meanings but there are others that loose me.

Ok oo! Keep learning gradually u will improve better than you thought!

Me I don't speak English!

My perfect language to speak are igbo&pigin shikina!grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo older ke! Abeg go look her face well! Me I don't need a lady to tell me her age as I can guess the range she falls in!

Did u jus said it never works out well?
You mean outside hustle tinz e nor dey work?

Ahshocked looking for fish to fry ke!grin
Na wa for una ooo we nor con dey safe for una side again oo!grin
Lol nobody is safe ...
but yes ... they mature quicker than Nigerians mentally because white are more exposed n advanced ...that being said she is defo older than that boy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Ok oo! Keep learning gradually u will improve better than you thought!

Me I don't speak English!

My perfect language to speak are igbo&pigin shikina!grin

Write something in Igbo for me then write the translation in English. I really like Igbo people by the way. smiley
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Why don't these girls come back home?
how can they come back when they are imprisoned against their will. There was one i read about a senegalese lady who got rescued by a woman's right group though.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol nobody is safe ...
but yes ... they mature quicker than Nigerians mentally because white are more exposed n advanced ...that being said she is defo older than that boy
u mean mature more than nigerians physically?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol nobody is safe ...

I agree with you!

Then again nobody should rate her as old mama!
That lady doesn't deserve to be rated like that!

She's just possibly 30 as u predicted! By the way we are now in the 21th century let throw out those old thought which still see's age as a sort of big deal!

I can marry 100year's old sefgrin I don't care the highest wey go happen I go,go adopt what else again!

Na so my sis carry her yeye sharp mouth dey tell me say ma nor fucvk who don old pass me saying it not good as she's older than me,I told her she's crazy!grin
Coz if she's opening her legs am there to register the age number's wey she dey open for!grin

Yeye mentality!

So make we allow that woman be oo,mek una nor call her granny again oo!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:

All join!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
Yh n mentally too... cause white are exposed to things we Nigerians shelter our kids from

Like now from 15 I have been living alone .. had my first house

Now that will be almost impossible bk home or rare... how can u live in a big house by yourself from 15 even society there won’t let u live lol .
Also from 16 here we are driving ..
We work from 16 here too ... so that makes us grow quicker ...
my cousin had twins at 19 a boy ... if that’s Nigeria they will talk now he is a family man with a bad ass job making serious coins ... but if he lived in Naija his life would have finished ...

That’s what I mean by diff mentality and we grow up fast like super fast

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

I agree with you!

Then again nobody should rate her as old mama!
That lady doesn't deserve to be rated like that!

She's just possibly 30 as u predicted! By the way we are now in the 21th century let throw out those old thought which still see's age as a sort of big deal!

I can marry 100year's old sefgrin I don't care the highest wey go happen I go,go adopt what else again!

Na so my sis carry her yeye sharp mouth dey tell me say ma nor fucvk who don old pass me saying it not good as she's older than me,I told her she's crazy!grin
Coz if she's opening her legs am there to register the age number's wey she dey open for!grin

Yeye mentality!

So make we allow that woman be oo,mek una nor call her granny again oo!
No she isn’t that old just older than the guy

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh n mentally too... cause white are exposed to things we Nigerians shelter our kids from

Now that will be almost impossible bk home or rare... how can u live in a big house by yourself from 15 even society there won’t let u live lol .
my cousin had twins at 19 a boy ... if that’s Nigeria they will talk now he is a family man with a bad ass job making serious coins ... but if he lived in Naija his life would have finished ...

na wao but even with their mental development they still fall for ridiculous scams by yahoo boys.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Write something in Igbo for me then write the translation in English. I really like Igbo people by the way. smiley

• English= oh
• IGBO= hian.

• English= good woman
• Igbo = Nwanyi oma

Igbo = Umu Nwanyi ga na dim mu Mma!

Translated to English= women will be or continue to be good to me!

You need to learn pigin more so that you can chat with some Nairalander's here who speak pigin like me oo!

That will be better for you!

Except you have an igbo man u love to marry maybe u wanna be learning the language little by little!grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao but even with their mental development they still fall for ridiculous scams by yahoo boys.

Hian,how about nigerian who fall for ridiculous scams by white yahoo boy's too,or don't u know white yahoo boy's all do yahoo too?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
No she isn’t that old just older than the guy
Gbam! Case closedgrin I like you mentality! Am cool with urz!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

well some 19 yr old guys for here dey get pickin too though na their parents dey feed dem with their wives and kids.In nigeria its suicide for a man to rush into marriage and kids without a tangible plan. There is one pastor near my side. The man no dey work,d wife no dey work and dem get three children . D pastor no even get church.how he dey take earn im money is dat he Will pray for u and after prayer he will hustle u make u sow seed.na so Nigeria just becheesy.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
It’s their fascination! They love black guys .. like a fantasy .. so if one pays them attention if you notice it’s the chubby white ones these yahoo guys go o ..

Low self esteem ... white boyz don use am dump am .... so they love the way Naija Guys sweet talk them
I have one Bengali friend that said she will disown her family to marry one Naija Guy ... she did after 4 years of dating he dumped her lol told her it was gonna happen .. when I told her then she thought I was hating on them so I close mouth the guy sweet talk n Bain wash her till she fell Inlove .. now she has been disowned no longer a virgin bride lol and her fans don’t chat to her .. now generally she is smart she was a A star student during our studying days .... but Naija Guys Just know how to sweet all till u go release funds grin
I’m telling you I you watch this show TAKE ME OUT , as soon as it’s a black guy come n see all these white chics steaming shouting ... yes

I’m like na wa o grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Gbam! Case closedgrin
I like you mentality!
Am cool with urz!
Lol be like say u like the lady cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Hian,how about nigerian who fall for ridiculous scams by white yahoo boy's too,or don't u know white yahoo boy's all do yahoo too?
if whites dey mentally good dem no suppose to dey fall for childlish scams na.u will see a yahoo boy using beyouncy pix to profess love to one oyibo man for dating site and like mumu the oyibo man will start sending thousands of euros to the guy posing as beyouncy.how many nigerians go fall for such foolish childlish scam.To scam a Nigeria u must prepare ur scam scheme well cos the average nigerian is naturally suspicious. Though i won't lie u that some few mumu nigerians dey sha. Like someone go use nicki minaj picture whatsap one alhaji and the alhaji will actually think he's chatting with nicki minaj.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
well some 19 yr old guys for here dey get pickin too though na their parents dey feed dem with their wives and kids.In nigeria its suicide for a man to rush into marriage and kids without a tangible plan. There is one pastor near my side. The man no dey work,d wife no dey work and dem get three children . D pastor no even get church.how he dey take earn im money is dat he Will pray for u and after prayer he will hustle u make u sow seed.na so Nigeria just becheesy.
Lol no kill me Oga lefu
Here a bit easier
Every child get £20 every week till their 18 birthday
You also get child support , child care if you work and earn less
Also social housing .. when u have a dependant you are priority for housing if on low income and was living in like a room .. you will get a one bedroom or 2 bedroom depending on sex of the child all paid or by Government ... but ppl like me pay for all that .. that’s why we pay taxes in this country .
Even unemployed ppl get £70 a week for doing fuk all ... so u see more fortunate

These ladies just want black deek simple grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:

Na wa ooo e be like say na only nigeria na pesin go still dey im mama and papa house till 25!

Well na nigeria mentality be that sha,d society dey see am as yeye tin...

See e get one of ma french guy for abidja him commot for him papa hous at age 18,exactly 18! He come relocate come niger con dey hustle with us for here..

Him don even build house for abidja sef tenants dey pay am money,though him never build for naija oo ...

Na dem nigeria mentality be that oo guy!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s their fascination! They love black guys .. like a fantasy .. so if one pays them attention if you notice it’s the chubby white ones these yahoo guys go o ..

Low self esteem ... white boyz don use am dump am .... so they love the way Naija Guys sweet talk them
I have one Bengali friend that said she will disown her family to marry one Naija Guy ... she did after 4 years of dating he dumped her lol told her it was gonna happen .. when I told her then she thought I was hating on them so I close mouth the guy sweet talk n Bain wash her till she fell Inlove .. now she has been disowned no longer a virgin bride lol and her fans don’t chat to her .. now generally she is smart she was a A star student during our studying days .... but Naija Guys Just know how to sweet all till u go release funds grin
I’m telling you I you watch this show TAKE ME OUT , as soon as it’s a black guy come n see all these white chics steaming shouting ... yes

I’m like na wa o grin
hahahahaha that guy did that Bengali babe strong tin must be a demoncheesy.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by hidhrhis(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2018
GraGra247:
Logic has gone on vacation. How will a 50 year old woman from one among the wealthiest Countries in the world come to an underdeveloped country to marry an underaged inexperienced kid where countless gentlemen adults abound.

Female whites are suddenly being attracted to underaged boys. Countless news stories of married white teachers above 40 sleeping with between 13 to 17 year old boys.

The big question is "why"?
charm at work
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol be like say u like the lady cheesy
Na wa for u oo,be like say u be learner?grin

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

• English= oh
• IGBO= hian.

• English= good woman
• Igbo = Nwanyi oma

Igbo = Umu Nwanyi ga na dim mu Mma!

Translated to English= women will be or continue to be good to me!

You need to learn pigin more so that you can chat with some Nairalander's here who speak pigin like me oo!

That will be better for you!

Except you have an igbo man u love to marry maybe u wanna be learning the language little by little!grin

Very interesting.
No I don't have an Igbo man. smiley There is someone on Nairaland who has stolen my heart but he's not Igbo. wink

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2018
GraGra247:
Logic has gone on vacation. How will a 50 year old woman from one among the wealthiest Countries in the world come to an underdeveloped country to marry an underaged inexperienced kid where countless gentlemen adults abound.

Female whites are suddenly being attracted to underaged boys. Countless news stories of married white teachers above 40 sleeping with between 13 to 17 year old boys.

The big question is "why"?

Hey gragra !
I can bet my shiny black ass that lady is not even 50 as your thought!grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahaha that did that Bengali babe strong tin must be a demoncheesy.

Wait oo!
Is Bengali not a city in india @ lalas247 abi another place dey wey be bengali again
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol no kill me Oga lefu
Here a bit easier
Every child get £20 every week till their 18 birthday
You also get child support , child care if you work and earn less
Also social housing .. when u have a dependant you are priority for housing if on low income and was living in like a room .. you will get a one bedroom or 2 bedroom depending on sex of the child all paid or by Government ... but ppl like me pay for all that .. that’s why we pay taxes in this country .
Even unemployed ppl get £70 a week for doing fuk all ... so u see more fortunate

These ladies just want black deek simple grin

Yeah! I jus dey wait mek u land @ the last linegringrin

Dem white's babe's me nor understand wetin dem see for black jaguar oogringrin
Be like say dem guy's nor dey try?grin

Anyway I go ask my friend about this black jaguer coz u fit dey bend ur mouth not to talk!grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Wait oo!
Is Bengali not a city in india @ lalas247 abi another place dey wey be bengali again
yes Bengal na city for India.na India babe na.u don forget say Indians and pakis full UK. Dhier number come even swell for dere wen idi amin pursue dem comot for Uganda in d mid 70s.by the way u fit date India girl?cheesy. India babes no dey get yansh oocheesy.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
if whites dey mentally good dem no suppose to dey fall for childlish scams na.u will see a yahoo boy using beyouncy pix to profess love to one oyibo man for dating site and like mumu the oyibo man will start sending thousands of euros to the guy posing as beyouncy.how many nigerians go fall for such foolish childlish scam.To scam a Nigeria u must prepare ur scam scheme well cos the average nigerian is naturally suspicious. Though i won't lie u that some few mumu nigerians dey sha. Like someone go use nicki minaj picture whatsap one alhaji and the alhaji will actually think he's chatting with nicki minaj.

Oh atleast u know!grin

So e nor get were scam nor dey!

But base on wetin lalas247 talk sha na the black jaguer wey dem nor get na dey make dem fall so cheaply!

Abi u don forget say some white dey like hear u talk about sex and diccks!grin

One of my guy for lagos use im deek take scam one scottish woman of some pounds abi Euros!

Just imagine deekk for that matter ooo;

I believe na deek dey make dem fall easily and most of these white ladies when dem see black guy like this dem go beging use their brain dey imagine how pesin deek be!

My friend connect me to one babe from london guy lefulefu when diz babe beging talk about sex and deeks I gotta run ooo!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Couple Rocks Wizkid’s Starboy Jersey In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.