Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32839 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by sirBLUNT: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preetiex:
lol ur name isn't teddy now
but teddy is my alter ego now...oya shift let me enter the duvet..
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by donnaD(f): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
themonk:
oh, no wahala
Tanks.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Emerikoss: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Adadike281
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
sirBLUNT:
but teddy is my alter ego now...oya shift let me enter the duvet..
for wia? space don finish
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by divinehand2003(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2018
I go with no-one
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by themonk(m): 1:39am On Jan 09, 2018
donnaD:

Tanks.
Welcome, you should get a pm.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by sirBLUNT: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
for wia? space don finish
its not fair oo man's not hot!

goodmoney
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
jaxxy:
Girl4rmspace u need to take a break here. bonne année wink

Lol too cold for comfort
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by donnaD(f): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2018
themonk:
Welcome, you should get a pm.
Ok I have seen it.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Preshy561(f): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2018
just some ladies here...smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Spasmic:
Not interested. We'd probably end up getting eaten alive by wolves or mountain lions.

Well, she'll get eaten alive first, while I watch in horror as the wild beast tears off her blouse, exposing her bare chest, then immediately ripping off the flesh from her ñipples, before chewing away all the skin from her breasts as spurts of blood gush from her nose and mouth.

I don't want to witness this, so I refuse to be a part of such adventure.
guy, wetin na?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Lol too cold for comfort

Haha definitely too cold bt maybe that the fun part of this luxury half submerged cabin. Its a beautiful scene tho and just a lil bit scary.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Evaberry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by stubbornman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablazin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by movid(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bbsharon
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
jaxxy:

Haha definitely too cold bt maybe that the fun part of this luxury half submerged cabin. Its a beautiful scene tho and just a lil bit scary.

Which is why I would flee from such places
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Which is why I would flee from such places

Did u 4get i will be right next to u and ain't nothin gona happen to yah besides its a beautiful place and wud be guaranteed safe for a vacay wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Fazemood(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lalalala, I could freeze to death in that zone shocked

Just sighted a phresh pikin,
@ preshy561 would you mind spending one week with me there? I believe I make it with you around grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Preshy561(f): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fazemood:
Lalalala, I could freeze to death in that zone shocked

Just sighted a phresh pikin,
@ preshy561 would you mind spending one week with me there? I believe I make it with you around grin
lol..thanks smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Fazemood(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
lol..thanks smiley
Oh my :-) , you're welcome.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by elantraceey(f): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
banre:
if Elantraceey follow me go, i go do 2months 4 dat place o grin

We fit spend a year there... no shaking grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Samadict(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
I dey come make I think grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Emerikoss: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
rosy1992 my twinny grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adajoe555: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
My is Toastedbread wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adadike281(f): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emerikoss:
Adadike281
cheesy eh! for that kind cold weather? k'iragbuo m? e no work! after d vacation, my yansh no go remain d same.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Emerikoss: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
adadike281:
cheesy eh! for that kind cold weather? k'iragbuo m? e no work! after d vacation, my yansh no go remain d same.
You sef go enjoy am nah, I may even be the one telling u to stopcheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adadike281(f): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emerikoss:

You sef go enjoy am nah, I may even be the one telling u to stopcheesy
you might not be wrong either, maka abum ajo nwa just that I no get strength biko. but guy, idi kwa handsome o.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Emerikoss: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
adadike281:
you might not be wrong either, maka abum ajo nwa just that I no get strength biko. but guy, idi kwa handsome o.
Abi, thanks sha but how u take know I be Igbo guy, I na-asurum Igbo
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adadike281(f): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emerikoss:

Abi, thanks sha but how u take know I be Igbo guy, I na-asurum Igbo
Such a handsome guy can only come from d great Igbo race. Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by vicben27(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Definately Lala247 she as being giving my Brain assigment for quait some time now! with that her hot Bod.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Emerikoss: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
adadike281:
Such a handsome guy can only come from d great Igbo race. Igbo Amaka!!!
Oh,yeah Igbo amaka... And u didn't show ur face just showing us sexy body wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adadike281(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emerikoss:

Oh,yeah Igbo amaka... And u didn't show ur face just showing us sexy body wink
soon, I will

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.