Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40248 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ionsman: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2018
If I saw 1k,5k maybe 10k, that one is still pardonable.

But 580k? You even wanted to transfer another 100k.Your mental state needs to be evaluated.

Jeez!

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Amadaz(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Bros don't bother yourself, she's your mom and shouldn't make much fuss about it but if she does, let her know her money is your money and if she continues troubling you give her the surprise of her life by beating her up okay. Call me if you need a back up!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by emeijeh(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP

There is nothing you can do.
Your mum has been blacklisted from the USSD.
she needs to visit the nearest branch for whitelisting request

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nicklaus619(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2018
No matter what, it is your greediness that caused u this, you were probable aiming to win 45 million, why didn't u play, simple games, I bet used the whole money to play visual. Smh
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:
The pain she will feel, the disappointment, the anger?

Lord this too much
The trust will go down too
all those things u mentioned will double up if u lie #myexperience

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chimerase2: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2018
virtual sports aka surugede de game of the spirit kills faster dan aids
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by balmofgilead: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
You will surely be breaking ur mums heart oooo.kneel down nowww and ask God for forgiveness and for him to help u.pray ur parents dont fall sick tooo.chaii what you did was very FOOLISH but the mistake has happened.

you must(but i am sure u will not cos of fear) tell her INSTANTLY what you have done.580k in this times is a Loooooootttt of money gawd.if u know ur parents will harm u physically cos anger can blind someone.pack ur things noww now,call up a friend and beg to stay in his house,tell and beg ur mama and runnnnnn!if u know anyone ur parents respect call them and beg them to beg ur parents and that u know u are a bad child but this would be your last offence in their house. Remember you must pay your mom back legitimately oo.if not u will do bad business and be disgraced more than this or even shot.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Danybest: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Just tell her that you invested the money on blockchain and you were doped.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Pchikaodili(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Guy relax.... Since you don't have any intention of doing it again...she will not find out, even first bank don't know who made the transaction...everyone will think she has been scammed..... Then you pay back wen you get the money
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Stevengerd(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Make I No just tok!
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by fineguy11(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2018
illicit:
God will punish you, Abiipabe omo ale jati jati, using your mums sweat to gamble.

What nonsense on monday morning Olorun Olodumare!
Did she saved the money from gambling?

They should do a maternity test on u idiot if theres anything like that.
which one is maternity test? grin grin grin ;Dwhat will they be testing for exactly?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap
just tell the truth it will be difficult for her but she will still trust u not with money ooo but that u are not a liar.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by tytunji29(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

are u seros you did dis or u just joking
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by zinaunreal(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Lawd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 2018 mumu has surfaced

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by RSVP: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2018
thunderbabs:
Lol... My guy don go send money to those selling fake fixed games.... Dey don scam am...

Jus pick d number of cloths u can carry, and go and find a nice place in bet9ja shop and stay till you recover that money odawise na omorogun she go use batter ur skull dz evening....

Infact, she will hand u over to Magu too afta d beatings.

Me sef dey reason ham too... Dem don job ham with dus fake fixed matches.... Shey omo ni eleyii abi idiot

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by gooddyoung8: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Guy you are a very very very stupid boy I pray your mum arrest you for 2 years you are a big thief

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by gooddyoung8: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Guy you are a very very very stupid boy I pray your mum arrest you for 2 years you are a big thief
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by OMEGA009(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
You're a THIEF that deserves no sympathy. You scammed your poor mother. Not once, twice or even thrice. You even went ahead to change her phone number to avoid her receiving alerts. Guy, e dey your blood. When you were chopping the dividends, did you ask for our advice? Chop your cane alone. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by buskie13(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
580 k makes him a rich kid?

Lol, let me laff small abeg.
laff yourself ,make person carry your 580k take play bet9ja Mr richman

9 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Madeb: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Imagine Hw devil deceived u till u finish ur mum's account. Just call her nd confess, then stop gambling. U ar just like my friend dat always sells his phone 2 play Virtual, he also sold his sister's plasma because of bet9ja. May God deliver u from Gambling nd wickedness
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by heendrix(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2018
TRADEMARK:

Kill your mom to bury any kind of evidence
aye e ma baje ni bastard son of a thousand father
fellow animal like him you both dont deserve to live

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by JaffyJoe(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2018
The exposure to betting in the last 5years in Nigeria has ruined so many men. Gambling destroys. Way better to be addicted to masturbation or marijuana than bet9ja. Your mom and siblings are going to be so disappointed in you man.

7 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Everything you've stated so far indicates that you are a habitual thief and you are about to get caught.
Be a man, own up to your crime and face the music, then rebound stronger with a different attitude and view towards life. Do that and watch people help you, including myself.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Spidermon: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
As you don reach the level of sending your mum fake alerts, I have nothing to tell you.

When your mum comes to NL with her counter thread on what to do with your case, I will say my mind then.

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by kbzee11(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
This is what u get for allowing the spirit of gambling to over rule u... undecided + senator malaye's 2 eyes grin

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
This one hard oooo. So you use 580k+ to bet you no win, you want try another 100k. Why now, you've done something unforgivable just know that. 580 Na small money but the fact that you stole from your mum, and spent the money on bets is what will hurt her.

But I smell lies in the post tho
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Danybest:
Just tell her that you invested the money on blockchain and you were doped.

Pls don't give cryptos a bad name.. Tell him to blame fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by idu1(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Report to her in wat way, she mustn't hear I gambled with her money.
Get out of this place!

How old you exactly?

Someone 580k nem u troway come dey seek for which advise?
How can you be so stupid to use a woman's money to play bet because she's your mother?

I lost money in ponzi but it was my money.

Go to isreal for crucification na my advise be that undecided

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by kbzee11(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
This is what u get for allowing the spirit of gambling to over rule u... undecided + senator malaye's 2 eyes grin

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ladyverere(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
You are wicked and a spoilt child. You have never sweated in your entire life because your parents are busting their asses trying to give you a good life and this is your repayment to your mother's sweat! I am a parent and I know how it is to provide a comfortable life for my children. And to think you are a thief, a scheming gambler on top is just too much. What nonsense advice are you looking for? I pray your Mum catch you and deal with you ruthlessly otherwise you will upgrade next time.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by aspirebig: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Just report yourself to your mother sincerely apologize and ask for forgiveness.

Na so armed robber take dey start o

That is 580k gone like that in this Buhari time.

Stop that game, or you lose more money...

One day, a friend was told to stake 5k in 'sure' game, I warned him but he did not listen and he lost all the money....

For you to put such money in a game, only God knows what you were expecting in returns...maybe 10 M?

Hahaha...and you think those behind the betting systems are fools? They are in business, not just to make money, but for business sustainability. ..Be careful. ...Ponzi dey learn from betting....you are gradually getting addicted, before long, you will start selling your things to bet for a game .

Ponzi hits you and run,but "betting" hits you and wait....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.